Cloudways

4.8

Cloudways provides its customers the convenience of developing, monitoring and managing spectacular web apps without fussing with the cloud infrastructure.

Work for Cloudways?

Learning about Cloudways?

Cloudways Reviews

Ask Cloudways a Question
Showing 30 Cloudways reviews
Cloudways review by Nirmala S.
Nirmala S.

"Amazing Hosting Experience"

What do you like best?

Cloudways is the best managed cloud hosting service that offers me the stress-free hosting experience so that I could focus on my blogs' growth.

I have 3 blogs hosted on Cloudways and didn't have any bitter experience till now. I'm completely satified with the cloud server service with flexible and scalable features.

I can see the organic ranking improvements with the great uptime, security and speed and hence I would like to recommed this managed cloud platform for the digital enthusiasts.

What do you dislike?

A free domain should be available so that we can avoid relying on the third-party domain registers to purchase the domain. Also, CDN feature should be offered for Free. Likewise, the email accounts can be offered for no cost. Otherwise, everything is fine. The company should consider adding these features for their beloved customers like me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please offer more services for free like Domain, CDN, Backup and Email account.

My blogs are loading fast and perform well in search engines. Besides, the security features are good. Out of all, the customer support is great and knowledgeble.

Another important benefits is, my blogs are 100% up so that it enhances my reputation among the readers and the search eigines. The pricing plans are affordable and more convenient to pay montly . No yearly renewal headaches and it is the key advantage of Cloudways.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cloudways
Cloudways review by Andrew A.
Andrew A.

"High Speed Servers"

What do you like best?

I used cloudways as a hosting platform for my WordPress blogs. the speed of the servers are really impressive,. they give you a free trial that offers you few days in the beginning to test their servers. even I started out with a free trial, there are several options available for you to choose according to your needs. the important thing is that the plans provided by cloudways fit everyone's budget as there are multiple options available from many cloud providers in the market. the support is really great, they are online 24/7 and responds instantly to any query you have. the user interface is something talk about, it's clean looking and easy to navigate through. the server quality is really awesome, I chose an AWS server from Amazon and never regretted the choice. it never went down and website respond speed increased tremendously.

What do you dislike?

there are not many scripts available for installation while other services in the market offer hundreds of scripts.the payment gateway isn't stable sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

there is a free trial offered by them which doesn't even need a credit card. I recommend you to try their service first and then choose.

hosting my WordPress blogs in the cloud. the servers are of high quality and service by cloudways is also great. really satisfied

What Managed Hosting solution do you use?

Cloudways review by Neil H.
Neil H.

"Best Cloud Platform"

What do you like best?

Cloudways is cheap and affordable, there are plans starting at just $5 as well as much other pay as you go options which are great for different users and gives them the freedom to choose according to their need. the support is excellent, i had several issues on the service and they sorted out every one of them. the service is active 24/7 and replies almost instantaneously and executives know what they are saying. the servers are really awesome, for a newbie it gives wide flexibility to choose from a wide range of industry-leading cloud service providers as well a huge range of scripts to install on them. the setup is really simple and you can deploy servers with few clicks. another great thing is the free trial option which doesn't need any billing information for you to get started and allows you to try their service for a few days. I basically started out with the free trial and i have to say i'm more than impressed by them.

What do you dislike?

the email service cost extra when most of the services give this feature for free. there is no option to register domains so you have to register it elsewhere and update nameservers to work with cloudways,

Recommendations to others considering the product

the service is absolutely awesome if you're new check out their free trial option and test out the service for yourself before investing.

hosting my website in the cloud servers. i have to say this is one of the best services in the cloud hosting industry,

Cloudways review by William G.
William G.

"Fast Servers "

What do you like best?

the servers are fast, I mean blazing fast. my website used to be hosted on shared hosting and used to take seconds to load. since moved to cloudways it barely takes a second with content over 4-5 MB on the homepage. there are a lot of scripts and cloud service providers to choose from, I went with google cloud and never disappointed for a second. the great thing about options is that you could choose a plan that tailored to your needs. they also offer a free trial for users to try them, after which you should choose a plan to continue. they have plans that fit everyone's budget which is another perk about them. the support is also really awesome, I had few doubts while setting up the hosting but the support was always there to help and replies almost instantly to your queries.the interface is really pretty and very easy to navigate through.

What do you dislike?

the no of scripts is limited, I once got an error with WordPress database and got my website down for like 3-4 hours which eventually got live thanks to their wonderful support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the best thing about cloudways is the free trial option. if you're interested in hosting on the cloud, go for the trial with cloudways and find for yourself.

Hosting my website in the cloud, the servers are very fast and responsive. also, the support is really helpful.

Cloudways review by Hatty L.
Hatty L.

"fast Servers, Great Support"

What do you like best?

the speed of the servers is really great. I have hosted with server companies before but most of them won't even come close to the speed that's provided by cloudways. because of the sever speed website starts to load much faster and it gave, me a SEO advantage over my competition. the servers are also very responsive. the support is also great, they are almost all time and reply to the query within seconds. they don't just reply quickly but know what they are doing. another great thing about cloudways is the choices that you get, cloudways gives you to select several platforms from which you can select an offer that suits your needs and budget. they also offer few days trail to test run their servers and see how it suits you, even i started out with them through trial and was impressed by the performance offered.

What do you dislike?

the selection of applications are limited and most of them are PHP based scripts. the payment gateway also caused troubles sometimes to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a free trial, try them out before selecting. highly recommended

cloud hosting for my websites, they provided with servers that are really fast and increased my website SEO significantly.

Cloudways review by John R.
John R.

"Great Features"

What do you like best?

the no of features and choices you have with cloudways is absolutely great. there are a lot of applications and lot of cloud providers to chose from according to your budget and requirements.. there is a free trial option to get you started with which will grant you two weeks of free hosting in one of the servers. I went with the free trial too and selected google cloud for hosting, the performance is absolutely Incredible and my website literally takes no time to load. all the scripts and database everything is stable. the pricing is really great and there are lots of plans to suit everyone's budget. another great feature of Cloudways is the Customer service, they are very responsive, once I had problems with my MX records and the emails aren't getting received. I contacted by Live chat and they solved it really quickly. really impressive. the cloud interface is very simple and attractive, there are also options to create servers are make them into different projects and create teams to manage them, which is very useful when managing a lot of servers.

What do you dislike?

I once had trouble with the MX records and I missed a few emails. the billing system is a mess, the checkout always fails for me which got fixed later. the selection of applications is limited and mainly dominated by PHP applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the selection is huge and performance is great, try them before moving on.

Hosting websites in Cloud

Cloudways review by kevin H.
kevin H.

"Lot of Choices and Best Perofrmance"

What do you like best?

I started using the free trial provided by cloudways which allowed me to test their servers for few days with 1 GB memory limit, i have to say the results are great. the servers are really fast and response time of website improved a lot when i hosted it on Cloudways. there are a lot of options and features in cloudways, they provide you with multiple applications for you to install on multiple Cloud providers according to your need. I went with Digital ocean and I've to say, that's one of the best servers I've ever used. the user interface is really cool, you don't have much difficulty in finding your way through the site. the support team is pretty quick and reply almost instantly to your queries which I found very useful when my website went down due to SSL error. another great thing about Cloudways is the pricing, it's really awesome that you have so many choices to take servers and there are multiple levels which every user could afford according to their budget.

What do you dislike?

Quality of the Support is not up to the mark, the response time is good but they take much time to resolve those issues. I have had trouble when adding SSL to my WordPress blog and it went down. I also found errors when trying to pay my bills and my card didn't go through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

there are so many options, check it out and find it yourself.

Cloud Hosting

Cloudways review by Darell N.
Darell N.

"Best Cloud Platform for hosting"

What do you like best?

the Options an features When you're trying to Host your Website using cloudways the options provided are really awesome. they provide multiple platforms and multiple Cloud services from which you could select one that suits your need, really cool feature. the pricing is also really good, they give you so many cheap options that can handle anybody's budget. even thou it varies from servers to server, the overall performance of the servers provided by cloudways is pretty good, especially that of Google Cloud and Digital Ocean. they also got a pretty awesome customer service system which is always online to help you out. the user interface is straightforward and even the noobies won't find much trouble navigating through the site. they also provide users free trial that can host one of the small servers up to 1 Gb memory and truly experience what hosting with they're like. in fact i actually started out with their free trial and went with them due to thee quality of service.

What do you dislike?

the no of applications in limited, mainly dominated by PHP applications cloudways only provide very limited ni of applications. the billing system is terrible and my card was blocked without any issue which later got resolved by the support team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you're going to host in the cloud,go with cloudways

Web Hosting in the Cloud

Cloudways review by Luis M.
Luis M.

"Best Cloud Platform"

What do you like best?

Starts from the pricing its self Cloudways is great. they offer so many choices that you could find a package that best suits your need. its one of the most affordable cloud platforms available. the free trial provided them is great so that you can try their platform without paying anything. The best part of Cloudways is their support, they are always online and reply instantly to your queries.they also offer SSH access that most cloud hosting platform does not offer. The setup and one-click Installations are also great that you don't have to sweat much to launch your server. The performance of the Servers is really good that my website was up almost all the time.

What do you dislike?

the plans and interface are a bit confusing in the beginning that a newbie to hosting can find it difficult to find whats best for them. another problem with cloudways is the lack of supported applications, they mainly offer only PHP based Scripts.i also had trouble with my Database when I tried to add SSL socket to my website which was resolved later.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's simply the best cloud platform, don't think twice.

Cloud Web Hosting Services.

Cloudways review by Jeffrey S.
Jeffrey S.

"The fastest webhosting...period!"

What do you like best?

Among the huge pros for Cloudways are the fact that they are, without a doubt, the fastest webhost I've ever used. I mean, it's incredible how fast they are out of the box, and with a little tweaking, I've actually gotten many of my clients' websites to an 85+ rating in Google Pagespeed, something that seemed impossible before. I also love the one-click clearing of Varnish cache, the one-click WordPress installation, the one-click permission reset and the one-click backup dev application. Great pricing! You can get a starter server for $10-20 a month.

What do you dislike?

I don't have many cons with Cloudways, but here are a few: It's a little difficult for a newbie to set up. If you're used to Hostgator or something similar, this is a professional Admin area that expect you to what things do what. With all of their hosts except Kyup, there's downtime of about 10 minutes if you upgrade or downgrade your server, or if you just expand your storage to a bigger capacity. Finally, there's no email, so you've got to figure that out somewhere else. I have my domains on GoDaddy and use free forwards to Gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best and fastest host...period! Make the switch. It's easy to try out, they offer a free trial and don't bill until the end of a billing cycle.

I got the opportunity to use Cloudways on a clients' mobile app. The underlying software was WordPress running on Cloudways, using AWS. It was almost impossible to tell the difference between local app pages and remote WP pages. It was that fast. I quickly began moving my clients from WP Engine to Cloudways.

Cloudways review by Ara M.
Ara M.

"Hazel-free managed WordPress hosting provider cloudways"

What do you like best?

As a software engineering undergraduate, I have used many web hosting providers. Most of them have given me a satisfying experience. But Cloudways was my final destination so far. Their interface is very easy to understand and they give lots of awesome features for a reasonable price. Using Cloudways by using the infrastructure provider Vultr is more reliable. They provide a very good security mechanism and their customer care is very professional and knowledgeable. Their assistance when I face a problem is so effective and efficient. Other than that. Cloudways CDN, DNS, Elastic email adds more values to my freelance client project. Cloudways introduced a great wordpress cache plugin called as "Breez" That is very simple and working magically.

What do you dislike?

I am a bit confused to understand data properly form cloudways server monitoring. They provide all the data but analyzing it is a bit difficult. Also, it's better if they can provide DDOS attack protection as a value-added feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cloudways is a great tool for startups and other non techie companies to build up their web related projects.

Cloudways is a complete solution. I could be able to manage my site form one platform with the help of cloudways manages to host. They are so innovative and we are getting lots of new feature monthly. Really awesome experience. Cloudways also solved, the mess of backup and restore servers, SSL installation, DNS management, Server Cache, Application cloning etc. And I would prefer if Cloudways can add Linode Cloud Hosting Service as a infrastructure provider.

Cloudways review by Piotr L.
Piotr L.

"Great service and product"

What do you like best?

Server literally works out of the box and works smoothly. Any questions I have are answered quickly and professionally.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. Of course, answers could be faster but again I am currently on smaller server option where answers are within a timeframe that represents option I am using and I had experience with the different company that used to answer much faster but their answers were often not valid while cloudways answers with detailed explanation.

We are quickly expanding company and we were looking for managed hosting that will provide us with out of the box good service with possibility to update and customize and cloudways seem to fit right in.

Cloudways review by Artem M.
Artem M.

"Fast, secure, and cost-effective managed VPS platform"

What do you like best?

Cloudways provides a quality control panel for a VPS/cloud server, premium proactive support, and a fast, optimized WordPress platform for a reasonable price. CloudWays installs and configures a performant stack, including Nginx reverse proxy in front of Apache, PHP 7.2 FPM (latest in 2018), Varnish, Redis, and Memcached. Even though I chose the smallest DigitalOcean server plan through Cloudways, my client's eCommerce WordPress site works really fast in my experience.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to find a reasonable complaint at this point. On the contrary, their willing and proactive support, no-root-access sFTP/SSH, and a GUI for managing the server, makes it easier to hand over server management to the client, if needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cloudways is a managed server platform. They provide SSH and sFTP, but do not allow root access to the server. While this makes it more secure and harder to break, it also means that you may not be able to install special apps that require root access. If you really need root access, you are probably a server admin and would be better off managing your own server. If you don't know what is root access or SSH, then you probably should use a managed server like Cloudways, or else hire a server admin.

Cloudways manages the VPS/cloud hosting for my client's eCommerce website.

Cloudways review by Eric F.
Eric F.

"Wish I had found Cloudways sooner"

What do you like best?

What can I say.... there are so MANY things to like! My favourite is being able to use one control panel to deploy a managed application stack across so many different cloud hosting environments.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that grates a little is that some of the account management functions can be a little slow, but I'm willing to wait a minute to retrieve my bill status.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a way to easily deploy a managed application stack across a variety of cloud based providers, this is the right choice!

We are a development studio and wanted to be able to deploy to cloud based platforms (like Google Cloud / Amazon EC2) without having to spend time doing sys admin tasks. Cloudways gives us that ability.

Cloudways review by Faraz A.
Faraz A.

"A webhost for serious bloggers."

What do you like best?

I love cloudways, i have been here since 13 months and my experience is amazing and i din't want to leave them. I love their customer support response time and solution.

They are always online and respond and resolves our problem without asking for additional money. I also love the choice of choosing cloud service providers that they provide.

What do you dislike?

According to my experience, there is nothing to dislike. But it can be costly for new bloggers but it is great for serious blogger with traffic more than 10K+ per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cloudways is good for serious blogger and other professional. It can be costly for new bloggers. If you are serious then you must give them a try.

There is no downtime, we are currently hosted our free design resources website creativetacos.com on Cloudways and it is working amazing.

Cloudways review by Raphael S.
Raphael S.

"A good service for host your websites"

What do you like best?

Cloudways is a good option to manage in a simplified way your websites in the biggest cloud hosting companies out there, like Amazon, Google, Vultr and Digital Ocean. If you want to host your sites in one of these companies for money or performance purposes, Cloudways can simplify setup and management for the fee they charge.

What do you dislike?

I had problems with performance in Digital Ocean servers and the support was not effective enough. Some options in the management of the servers lack a more complete documentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cloudways is a good service. They have to improve

All my Wordpress sites (personal, companies and clients) are hosted in Digital Ocean and Vultr through Cloudways. It simplifies cloud hosting a lot.

Cloudways review by Steve T.
Steve T.

"Lot of options"

What do you like best?

the performance of the servers are absolutely awesome, they are fast and website starts to load with a blink of an eye. my websites on-page SEO used to struggle and it got a massive boost since moving to cloudways. they give you a lot of options to choose from including multiple cloud service providers offering a variety of scripts which you can use. the support is really helpful and live chat option helps you to get in touch with them pretty quickly. the pricing is really great, there are multiple plans to choose from according to ones budget.

What do you dislike?

the customer support can be lagging, it always looks they are switching between multiple customers so sometimes it can take a few minutes to get replies. even thou they support multiple cloud server providers, the scripts available for installation is limited by far, they mainly contain php based scripts such as WordPress and Joomla. i once got my database error in WordPress and site went down for more than 24 hours with some server error, anyways they sort out the problem after that,

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is probably the cloud hosting providers with such wide range of features, i recommend you to try them

hosting my websites in cloud servers, they gives you with a lot of options to choose from according to ones use and budget. the performance of the servers are really awesome and I'm very satisfied with them.

Cloudways review by Cristian P.
Cristian P.

"The Best cloud Platform Out there"

What do you like best?

i have used many Cloud Services before but none of them comes anywhere near as that of Cloudwasys when you want to run a cloud app Cloudways gives you many options leading to different cloud services out there, which you can compare according to your Requirements and budget. the pricing is much affordable for a regular user. another great thing about cloudways is the Quality and speed of servers, it's just Outstanding., in the whole time I've hosted with Cloudways, my Website never went down and the speed is really good that it helped overall SEO score. User interface and Server setup are also quite Straightforward that you wont has much trouble navigation through their site. Cloudways also offer a trial if you want to test their servers first before you wanna use them which is pretty awesome and not many companies out there are willing to do so.

What do you dislike?

Support is average, for a cloud platform the support is a bit average. the Quality and Technical Knowledge is good but they lack speed and you can feel the lag when trying to contact their support. I once had my Wordpress Database messed up on Cloudways and it took few hours to fix it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its the Best cloud platform in the market.

Hosting my Website in Cloud.

Cloudways review by Marius G.
Marius G.

"Fast, feature rich, affordable"

What do you like best?

There are multiple features, but to name a few: one click SSL (Let's Encrypt), easy migration of WordPress plugins, awesome performancce

What do you dislike?

There is no root access to your VPS. If this matters to you, then you might have to look for a different solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the free trial, test it for yourself. You'll get the hang of it fast and you will most likely love it. It might not be really important, but I'm using it with a Vultr VPS and I'm happy with it..

Cloudways provides an easy and fast managed VPS cloud hosting solution. The entry prices are low, but you get much better performance and control than on shared hosting.

Cloudways review by Brian F.
Brian F.

"Digital Ocean (or your favorite cloud servers) on steroids!"

What do you like best?

Email and chat based help is responsive, service runs well, easy setup and easy management via web tools.

What do you dislike?

payments can be a bit tricky with some credit cards since charges show as international from Malta. Paypal is by far the easiest way to pay on your account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For ease of setup and configuration of common web servers on a variety of cloud platforms, Cloudways provides that ease with minimal knowledge of the underlying technologies. Their help has been excellent and that alone makes their monthly charge worthwhile.

Managed cloud servers that are optimized for the most common scripts like Wordpress.

Cloudways review by Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Amazing experience Cloudways !"

What do you like best?

- We were using trial version of Cloudways and it decreased our page load time by 1 seconds on an average.

- We have used and tested different Managed Cloud Services provides and found that Cloudways has one of the easiest way to configured your website only in few CLICKS. It was an amazing experience.

- We have not faced any difficulties while deploying our website, even though they have expert team members in their technical supports that are available 24/7 to assist their clients.

- Cloudways offers you auto-healing features that means, if there is any crash occurs during performing any activity. Their auto-healing system resolves most of the issue by itself.

- You can use your data which periodically stores to auto-back up system.

- Cloudways updates OS patches regularly to ensure a security of managed cloud servers.

- The interface and admin panel is amazingly design and has self explanatory directions. that means you can build up your website in few minutes. Also if you internet savvy then you might don't need a web developer to deploy your website..

What do you dislike?

- I literally not found anything which I really don't like while using their services but it’s a cloud based hosting. Therefore, you need to be an expert, if you want to get maximum benefits to their services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offers your free trail without taking your financial account details.

I must say to give a try to explore Cloudways features.

We have our in house development team but we were able to deploy our website in few minutes by just clicking on few buttons without even our developers help. They have excellent admin panel which reduced our time to website deployment.

Cloudways review by Thomas C.
Thomas C.

"An Amazing Hosting Platform"

What do you like best?

Cloudways has allowed me to gain the best features of a VPS service like Digital Ocean and Vultr among others, without the hassle of maintaining the servers myself. Cloudways makes handling those servers efficient and simple with their interface, especially the new updated beta they've been diligently working on. I'm now able to manage my servers and the websites, "apps", on those servers without hassle. 1 click installs for wordpress are a breeze for creating a new client website project.

What do you dislike?

The only thing to dislike at the moment is learning the new interface they're rolling out, but it easily a great thing to dislike since it is a welcome feature and as I learn where to navigate it seems better each day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're used to cPanel, take the time to get familiar with Cloudways platform and where everything is and you'll be off to a great start. If you're used to cPanel offering mail accounts, you'll need to find a new way to handle your mail accounts.

I was tired of working in cPanel shared hosting environments and stepped up to Digital Ocean VPS's but when it came to spinning up a new server or wordpress install it seemed cumbersome to remember all the steps I needed to do, this was before they had really dialed in their own 1-click installs. I found my way to Cloudways because they offered an amazing platform that sat on top of Digital Ocean and offered optimized and customized installations of Wordpress and amazing security, and having the credentials readily available in Cloudways for each installation has been a huge time saver.

Cloudways review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"The best Managed Cloud Hosting provider."

What do you like best?

- Intuitive Platform

- Easy to use

- 10+ applications, 5 of the best cloud infrastructures

- No technical expertise required

- Most economical in the field of managed cloud hosting!

What do you dislike?

- Domain registration not provided with website.

- Email is not included as part of the hosting plan

Recommendations to others considering the product

- I would recommend Cloudways to anyone looking to stay away from server side management. Agencies looking to host multiple accounts with a reliable host need not look any further! Speed, optimization and economical - this is what Cloudways is all about!

- Easy to host and get traffic for website because of faster website loading time.

- Economical considering the value gained from an optimized website

- I don't have to focus on managing my server. I can focus on creating content and marketing my website. Everything is managed.

- The customer support is very courteous and provides real-time help in case my website is facing an issue, a rarity till now.

Cloudways review by User in Internet

"The future of Hosting"

What do you like best?

I like how powerful yet simple their platform is. Cloudways is the future of hosting!

You have access to the best providers: Amazon, Digital Ocean, Google, Vultr and Kyup, their top-notch technology (example: ultra-fast SSD storage) across all global regions but the difference is Cloudways is managing the servers for you.

For people coming from shared hosting this means having access to better technology / performance (my App is now loading at the speed of light) and the services of a managed host like Rackspace at the price as shared hosting while keeping things simple like in shared hosting; for people coming from the dedicated servers space this means no more hassle managing servers while still benefiting from the low prices of dedicated hosting; for people coming from managed hosting this means getting the same level of services (security, package upgrades, etc) at a fraction of the cost. In a word Cloudways is the ultimate killer App / host regardless from the type of hosting product you are looking for.

You can deploy a server with any major technology (PHP-FPM, PHP 7, Memcached, Redis, etc) or framework (Wordpress, Laravel …) in minutes and within the simplest yet most comprehensive interface ever created that will suit the beginners. Cloudways is suitable for any project size whether you need 1 CPU or 200 CPUs, allowing to scale in minutes.

Moving to Cloudways is very easy as they have built technology to seamlessly do so (it took me 30 minutes), and if you run into issues their support team will help you until you have fully migrated.

The Cloudways team has been innovating constantly: adding new hosting partners, developing new features - like a bot which can post automatically to your slack channels in case your server has issues or the Cloudways API.

Saying that we have been impressed is an understatement.

Thanks again Cloudways for building such an outstanding product and to those reading this review, well, do not wait any further to join the Cloudways revolution!

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about Cloudways to be honest.

See main paragraph

Cloudways review by Murtaza A.
Murtaza A.

"Superb"

What do you like best?

Its amazing simple and outstanding. in short i'm free from my hosting worries. Plus Cloudways have a great wordpress cache plugin Breez that is simple and work like a magic.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing you can dislike. everything is above your expectations. Best thing is its secured.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try before you make a decision.

Hassle free. now i can focus other things. I can manage many websites on one platform. its one stop solution. it will be great if they offer domain registration so i can manage my domain and hosting from one platform but its great i love that.

Cloudways review by CONSTANTIN M.
CONSTANTIN M.

"Best Cloud Platform"

What do you like best?

Its fast, its easy to manage, its customer service is replying in seconds always

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike I will be honest with you

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Cloudways to anyone as its 100% fastest and most easy to manage cloud platform. Price is low and costumer services responds in just seconds, I just Love Cloudways

Its 100% fastest and easiest to manage cloud platform. The prices are very small and customer service responds in seconds. I would recommend Cloudways to anyone and ca promise you that no regrets will be

Cloudways review by Administrator

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

After trying several other hosting services at various price points, I found Cloudways. They offer managed support for my Magento application server at an extremely reasonable cost. Through Chat or service tickets, they will respond to requests for help on system or application issues. They have Magento experts on staff. And they provide simple user interfaces for managing everything.

What do you dislike?

Service tickets can take a long to resolve, but their chat function seems to be a way to get the ball rolling.

Ecommerce website using Magento 2.

Cloudways review by Brad N.
Brad N.

"Cloudways makes hosting easier, more powerful, and more affordable."

What do you like best?

Ease of administration and management of our sites and of the sites of our agency.

What do you dislike?

So far, not much. I think they could have a wider selection of apps available.

Management of multiple servers and clients in one place.

Cloudways review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Great Managed Cloud Hosting"

What do you like best?

Best Cloud hosting services in one account, with easy to manage features.

What do you dislike?

They offer email through Rackspace, its great but it's not a fast or easy to manage solution just yet.

We use it for some customer's apps or web apps.

Cloudways review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Great Experience "

What do you like best?

Really like the way cloudways work. So happy with the service.

What do you dislike?

Give us a good monitoring dashboard to view the service performance.

Online web community

Learning about Cloudways?

* We monitor all Cloudways reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.