Cloudways

Cloudways provides its customers the convenience of developing, monitoring and managing spectacular web apps without fussing with the cloud infrastructure.

Work for Cloudways?

Showing 24 Cloudways reviews
Cloudways review by <span>Andrew A.</span>
Andrew A.

High Speed Servers

What do you like best?

I used cloudways as a hosting platform for my WordPress blogs. the speed of the servers are really impressive,. they give you a free trial that offers you few days in the beginning to test their servers. even I started out with a free trial, there are several options available for you to choose according to your needs. the important thing is that the plans provided by cloudways fit everyone's budget as there are multiple options available from many cloud providers in the market. the support is really great, they are online 24/7 and responds instantly to any query you have. the user interface is something talk about, it's clean looking and easy to navigate through. the server quality is really awesome, I chose an AWS server from Amazon and never regretted the choice. it never went down and website respond speed increased tremendously.

What do you dislike?

there are not many scripts available for installation while other services in the market offer hundreds of scripts.the payment gateway isn't stable sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

there is a free trial offered by them which doesn't even need a credit card. I recommend you to try their service first and then choose.

hosting my WordPress blogs in the cloud. the servers are of high quality and service by cloudways is also great. really satisfied

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cloudways
Cloudways review by <span>Neil H.</span>
Neil H.

Best Cloud Platform

What do you like best?

Cloudways is cheap and affordable, there are plans starting at just $5 as well as much other pay as you go options which are great for different users and gives them the freedom to choose according to their need. the support is excellent, i had several issues on the service and they sorted out every one of them. the service is active 24/7 and replies almost instantaneously and executives know what they are saying. the servers are really awesome, for a newbie it gives wide flexibility to choose from a wide range of industry-leading cloud service providers as well a huge range of scripts to install on them. the setup is really simple and you can deploy servers with few clicks. another great thing is the free trial option which doesn't need any billing information for you to get started and allows you to try their service for a few days. I basically started out with the free trial and i have to say i'm more than impressed by them.

What do you dislike?

the email service cost extra when most of the services give this feature for free. there is no option to register domains so you have to register it elsewhere and update nameservers to work with cloudways,

Recommendations to others considering the product

the service is absolutely awesome if you're new check out their free trial option and test out the service for yourself before investing.

hosting my website in the cloud servers. i have to say this is one of the best services in the cloud hosting industry,

What Managed Hosting solution do you use?

Cloudways review by <span>William G.</span>
William G.

Fast Servers

What do you like best?

the servers are fast, I mean blazing fast. my website used to be hosted on shared hosting and used to take seconds to load. since moved to cloudways it barely takes a second with content over 4-5 MB on the homepage. there are a lot of scripts and cloud service providers to choose from, I went with google cloud and never disappointed for a second. the great thing about options is that you could choose a plan that tailored to your needs. they also offer a free trial for users to try them, after which you should choose a plan to continue. they have plans that fit everyone's budget which is another perk about them. the support is also really awesome, I had few doubts while setting up the hosting but the support was always there to help and replies almost instantly to your queries.the interface is really pretty and very easy to navigate through.

What do you dislike?

the no of scripts is limited, I once got an error with WordPress database and got my website down for like 3-4 hours which eventually got live thanks to their wonderful support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the best thing about cloudways is the free trial option. if you're interested in hosting on the cloud, go for the trial with cloudways and find for yourself.

Hosting my website in the cloud, the servers are very fast and responsive. also, the support is really helpful.

Cloudways review by <span>Hatty L.</span>
Hatty L.

fast Servers, Great Support

What do you like best?

the speed of the servers is really great. I have hosted with server companies before but most of them won't even come close to the speed that's provided by cloudways. because of the sever speed website starts to load much faster and it gave, me a SEO advantage over my competition. the servers are also very responsive. the support is also great, they are almost all time and reply to the query within seconds. they don't just reply quickly but know what they are doing. another great thing about cloudways is the choices that you get, cloudways gives you to select several platforms from which you can select an offer that suits your needs and budget. they also offer few days trail to test run their servers and see how it suits you, even i started out with them through trial and was impressed by the performance offered.

What do you dislike?

the selection of applications are limited and most of them are PHP based scripts. the payment gateway also caused troubles sometimes to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a free trial, try them out before selecting. highly recommended

cloud hosting for my websites, they provided with servers that are really fast and increased my website SEO significantly.

Cloudways review by <span>John R.</span>
John R.

Great Features

What do you like best?

the no of features and choices you have with cloudways is absolutely great. there are a lot of applications and lot of cloud providers to chose from according to your budget and requirements.. there is a free trial option to get you started with which will grant you two weeks of free hosting in one of the servers. I went with the free trial too and selected google cloud for hosting, the performance is absolutely Incredible and my website literally takes no time to load. all the scripts and database everything is stable. the pricing is really great and there are lots of plans to suit everyone's budget. another great feature of Cloudways is the Customer service, they are very responsive, once I had problems with my MX records and the emails aren't getting received. I contacted by Live chat and they solved it really quickly. really impressive. the cloud interface is very simple and attractive, there are also options to create servers are make them into different projects and create teams to manage them, which is very useful when managing a lot of servers.

What do you dislike?

I once had trouble with the MX records and I missed a few emails. the billing system is a mess, the checkout always fails for me which got fixed later. the selection of applications is limited and mainly dominated by PHP applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the selection is huge and performance is great, try them before moving on.

Hosting websites in Cloud

Cloudways review by <span>kevin H.</span>
kevin H.

Lot of Choices and Best Perofrmance

What do you like best?

I started using the free trial provided by cloudways which allowed me to test their servers for few days with 1 GB memory limit, i have to say the results are great. the servers are really fast and response time of website improved a lot when i hosted it on Cloudways. there are a lot of options and features in cloudways, they provide you with multiple applications for you to install on multiple Cloud providers according to your need. I went with Digital ocean and I've to say, that's one of the best servers I've ever used. the user interface is really cool, you don't have much difficulty in finding your way through the site. the support team is pretty quick and reply almost instantly to your queries which I found very useful when my website went down due to SSL error. another great thing about Cloudways is the pricing, it's really awesome that you have so many choices to take servers and there are multiple levels which every user could afford according to their budget.

What do you dislike?

Quality of the Support is not up to the mark, the response time is good but they take much time to resolve those issues. I have had trouble when adding SSL to my WordPress blog and it went down. I also found errors when trying to pay my bills and my card didn't go through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

there are so many options, check it out and find it yourself.

Cloud Hosting

Learning about Cloudways?

* We monitor all Cloudways reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.