Cloze

3.6

Apps to connect with the people that matter most.

Work for Cloze?

Learning about Cloze?

Cloze Reviews

Ask Cloze a Question
Showing 17 Cloze reviews
Cloze review by Erin S.
Erin S.

"Works well, but I ditched for it's competitor"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. It's almost oversimplified. Basically, it takes a lot of different feeds and melds them together. The user interface is really colorful and has bright pops and easy to locate sections. It helps connect all your inboxes and applications almost effortlessly.

What do you dislike?

That it's basically over-simplified with no stand-out features. You could use hundreds of other applications that do more for cheap also. I couldn't find a place for it in my repertoire of other applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it's free to do so, if you see things that you can use - I definitely recommend. It's super compatible with other online applications and for that it's brilliant. I couldn't find a place for it that suited my direct need but perhaps in the future, if they continue to grow their feature pack, I'll be back.

I was using it to track my personal success and account closes. It worked. It's not faulty, just not as broad as I wished.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cloze
Cloze review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Excellent CRM and Contact Management System for Solopreneurs"

What do you like best?

The Keep-In-Touch feature with my ability to customize my personal follow-up process preferences. Because Cloze is able to access all my email accounts (I use a number of client's email accounts) as well as my social media connections and Voice over IP phones (Verizon & Ring Central) I know the system is grading the relationships properly.

What do you dislike?

No calendar view that could show me an overall, 30,000-foot view for planning purposes. A weekly view would be good. Both weekly and monthly views would be outstanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the default settings and then gradually customize to make it perfect for your particular business and style.

I use Cloze to manage my relationships, communications, and projects with multiple clients. I am able to keep track of my relationship scores through Cloze's capability to capture all my email, social media and telephone (mobile & IP Voice) activity. That then allows me to know and work to improve the ones that need improvement. The only wish I have is that there would be a Calendar View of the "Keep-In-Touch", To-Dos and Appointments.

What Other Sales solution do you use?

Cloze review by Bryan B.
Bryan B.

"Excellent CRM platform for staying on top of your sales game!"

What do you like best?

Cloze does an incredible job helping me stay on top of my to-do's while also giving me insight into where my time is being spent. It has been an invaluable tool for helping me keep my investment of time in the appropriate places.

Some features worthy of noting:

Daily agendas reach my inbox and give me an at a glance view of what my daily priorities will be.

Automatically manages my contacts and estimates my relationships based on frequency of communication and diversity of topics discussed.

Gives me a single view into many aspects of people and their companies. View for social media activity and ledger of my activity with said person or company.

What do you dislike?

The interface has a minor issue when attempting to delete e-mails or agenda items that could use some further development. Functionally, the platform is incredible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a CRM platform that has the capability to help you manage daily tasking, business develop needs, and general relationship management this is the platform hands down. I have used several major CRM platforms (name it and I have likely tried it) and Cloze is the best I have ever found.

Cloze is solving many problems for me. Cloze provides a platform that helps me manage daily tasking expectations. Additionally, it is helping me stay on top of my relationship maintenance with constant reminders to communicate with my clients (this includes lead development!!)

Cloze review by Daniel O.
Daniel O.

"Cloze has destroyed my data"

What do you like best?

Cloze was interesting in that it brought all my contacts and correspondence together, but that is where it ended.

What do you dislike?

Cloze completely rearranged all the information in my Outlook fields, so much so that I have to contact certain people to get their information again. It added the Company Name to the Contact Name, and actually moved the Company Name into the contact's Position field. It also removed every contact's Website Address and replaced it with a Cloze based website. I am furious at having to re-enter information on each contact's record.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you plan on re-entering all of your Outlook/CRM information, I would avoid this product at all costs.

The benefit to me is absolutely nil. Since moving on with another product, I am spending an inordinate amount of time re-entering data that never should have moved.

Cloze review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Cloze is an excellent CRM option"

What do you like best?

Cloze is like many CRM systems but has some nice features. It will remind you if you haven't contacted someone key in a specified period of time. It will let you know when an email has been sent. It integrates with Evernote, Dropbox, and even your cell phone carrier, allowing the user to tie together many sources of data about a particular client

What do you dislike?

Cloze works a bit differently from other CRM systems and the online training seems to assume a level of comfort with the application, which doesn't make much sense. Also, the calendar feature is very weak.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely worth a look. Integrations with apps like Evernote and Dropbox are great

Keeping track of my clients and having a single location where all client contact is stored. I haven't been using it long enough to quantify any tangible benefits.

Cloze review by RJ L.
RJ L.

"I like it but..."

What do you like best?

I do seem to get more accomplished with Cloze. I also like that it takes more initiative as a system, in that it tells me when to get in touch, rather than me having to set reminders exclusively.

What do you dislike?

I think the interface with regards to emails needs more work. It's too cluttered. I'd like to see some simplicity put into the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it try

Client management and reminders are much more easily managed with cloze. I get a much better picture of when my deadlines are happening.

Cloze review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"It would be great if "

What do you like best?

That I could connect my AT&T account and it could track calls

What do you dislike?

I could not run a daily call log, I couldn't run call reports. I mostly got it because I thought that it would be great for logging my phone calls, I seldom bill for all of my calls because I don't do a very good job of tracking them and this was supposed to be my answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for 3 months to see if its what you want, it takes that long for you to get really comfortable with it and get all the information in it.

I am a consultant and everything I do is suppose to be billed and I am not very good a capturing everything and I usually don't find out until tax time.

Cloze review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Loving It!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use application that allows me to quickly find different projects and clients!

What do you dislike?

I actually don’t like the color of the app and the different colors within the app. I wish there was a way to choose how things look and maybe even change fonts. I also wish their were better search parameters that I would let us find projects easier. - Like tags or geners we could use. to categorize things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Updated tags and categories. And different ways to views projects and clients.

I use cloze to manage clients and their task/project history. To communicate directly with clients and to easily generate meetings and projects they need status from emails or social feeds

Cloze review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"this is the future - it's delivered more than expected"

What do you like best?

it saves a huge amount of time, by aggregating my different work channels and emails

What do you dislike?

very little, a little clunky on certain deletes, but little to dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a go with one user - free trial and it doesn't take long to set up

this solves my crm, task management, and general call scheduling challenges. It's fantastic and has boosted productivity substantially. I reckon a lot of CRM solutions are burning time and money compared with this solution. Easily the best i've found

Cloze review by Mark D. R.
Mark D. R.

"Simple, user friendly and effective CRM"

What do you like best?

The follow up features and reminders are key. It's like having an assistant inform you of where you are in your sales process.

What do you dislike?

HTML Email signatures are not formatted in HD quality. Other than that, its perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are looking for a simple CRM with LinkedIn and office 365 integration- look no further.

Staffing, Recruiting.

Cloze review by Debbie S.
Debbie S.

"Easy to get started"

What do you like best?

Automatically consolidates data I already have in multiple systems, so I don't need to reenter

What do you dislike?

Wish it would link with our proposal software (Quoteroller), so we automate prospect tracking

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are new to this product, but so far I like what I see

Easy to use, powerful CRM system

Cloze review by Mark T.
Mark T.

"All Your Social Media In One"

What do you like best?

I love how all the posts I want to see are integrated into one app, which saves me a lot of time opening individual ones. I also like how each post is organized in terms of my relationship with the person (ex. people I tend to reply to more than others on Twitter will show up first on Cloze for me).

What do you dislike?

There are a few things I dislike. For one thing, I use this app exclusively on Android and the lack of push notifications is a little disappointing. Unless it's just on my phone that this feature isn't working. What I also dislike is that it cannot measure the quality of a relationship with someone offline (vis-a-vis text or phone calls), which means that a few great key contacts of mine don't even show up on the list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend giving it a try, at least to keep up with your messages. Again, everything I say is for the mobile version.

It has made my email inbox and social media outlets much less cluttered. I can see that I get back to people much quicker and am able to give them a more valued response due to the time I am saving by using Cloze.

Cloze review by Randall M.
Randall M.

"Confusing"

What do you like best?

The consistency of the software is very good.

What do you dislike?

The lack of control on initial setup can be a bit overwhelming

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be ready for a learning curve that seems worth it.

CRM for outside sales

Cloze review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"A well designed email client combined with the power of social media."

What do you like best?

In one screen it services you with all the needed information on contacts and companies.

What do you dislike?

I would like a better and faster way to interact only with the selected account and not all, as you can connect many and various emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a everyday worker will invaluable insights.

Unify information from all fields for incoming communication.

Cloze review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Has some use but not very full featured"

What do you like best?

Bulk/mass emailing to contacts provided a lot of streamlining for sales prospecting.

What do you dislike?

limited functionality and didnt seem to integrate tightly with other systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

keep other solutions in your pocket to use in conjunction with Cloze.

Cloze was integrated to give speed and accuracy to travelling sales reps to prospect while on the road.

Cloze review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"cloze"

What do you like best?

great for task management and follow up. manages my contacts easily lets me create lists for different market segments.

What do you dislike?

can mass delete easily can't download or print task list for the day

CRM

Cloze review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Cool Program"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use. I like the format.

What do you dislike?

Colors could be better. I find it too bright.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth a try.

It helps me stay organized.

Learning about Cloze?

* We monitor all Cloze reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.