Cloze

Apps to connect with the people that matter most.

Work for Cloze?
Pipeline deals 2x.png

Learning about Cloze?

Cloze Reviews

Ask Cloze a Question
Showing 17 Cloze reviews
Cloze review by <span>Erin S.</span>
Erin S.

Works well, but I ditched for it's competitor

What do you like best?

Ease of use. It's almost oversimplified. Basically, it takes a lot of different feeds and melds them together. The user interface is really colorful and has bright pops and easy to locate sections. It helps connect all your inboxes and applications almost effortlessly.

What do you dislike?

That it's basically over-simplified with no stand-out features. You could use hundreds of other applications that do more for cheap also. I couldn't find a place for it in my repertoire of other applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it's free to do so, if you see things that you can use - I definitely recommend. It's super compatible with other online applications and for that it's brilliant. I couldn't find a place for it that suited my direct need but perhaps in the future, if they continue to grow their feature pack, I'll be back.

I was using it to track my personal success and account closes. It worked. It's not faulty, just not as broad as I wished.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cloze
Cloze review by <span>Michael S.</span>
Michael S.

Excellent CRM and Contact Management System for Solopreneurs

What do you like best?

The Keep-In-Touch feature with my ability to customize my personal follow-up process preferences. Because Cloze is able to access all my email accounts (I use a number of client's email accounts) as well as my social media connections and Voice over IP phones (Verizon & Ring Central) I know the system is grading the relationships properly.

What do you dislike?

No calendar view that could show me an overall, 30,000-foot view for planning purposes. A weekly view would be good. Both weekly and monthly views would be outstanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the default settings and then gradually customize to make it perfect for your particular business and style.

I use Cloze to manage my relationships, communications, and projects with multiple clients. I am able to keep track of my relationship scores through Cloze's capability to capture all my email, social media and telephone (mobile & IP Voice) activity. That then allows me to know and work to improve the ones that need improvement. The only wish I have is that there would be a Calendar View of the "Keep-In-Touch", To-Dos and Appointments.

What CRM solution do you use?

Cloze review by <span>Bryan B.</span>
Bryan B.

Excellent CRM platform for staying on top of your sales game!

What do you like best?

Cloze does an incredible job helping me stay on top of my to-do's while also giving me insight into where my time is being spent. It has been an invaluable tool for helping me keep my investment of time in the appropriate places.

Some features worthy of noting:

Daily agendas reach my inbox and give me an at a glance view of what my daily priorities will be.

Automatically manages my contacts and estimates my relationships based on frequency of communication and diversity of topics discussed.

Gives me a single view into many aspects of people and their companies. View for social media activity and ledger of my activity with said person or company.

What do you dislike?

The interface has a minor issue when attempting to delete e-mails or agenda items that could use some further development. Functionally, the platform is incredible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a CRM platform that has the capability to help you manage daily tasking, business develop needs, and general relationship management this is the platform hands down. I have used several major CRM platforms (name it and I have likely tried it) and Cloze is the best I have ever found.

Cloze is solving many problems for me. Cloze provides a platform that helps me manage daily tasking expectations. Additionally, it is helping me stay on top of my relationship maintenance with constant reminders to communicate with my clients (this includes lead development!!)

Cloze review by <span>Daniel O.</span>
Daniel O.

Cloze has destroyed my data

What do you like best?

Cloze was interesting in that it brought all my contacts and correspondence together, but that is where it ended.

What do you dislike?

Cloze completely rearranged all the information in my Outlook fields, so much so that I have to contact certain people to get their information again. It added the Company Name to the Contact Name, and actually moved the Company Name into the contact's Position field. It also removed every contact's Website Address and replaced it with a Cloze based website. I am furious at having to re-enter information on each contact's record.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you plan on re-entering all of your Outlook/CRM information, I would avoid this product at all costs.

The benefit to me is absolutely nil. Since moving on with another product, I am spending an inordinate amount of time re-entering data that never should have moved.

Cloze review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

Cloze is an excellent CRM option

What do you like best?

Cloze is like many CRM systems but has some nice features. It will remind you if you haven't contacted someone key in a specified period of time. It will let you know when an email has been sent. It integrates with Evernote, Dropbox, and even your cell phone carrier, allowing the user to tie together many sources of data about a particular client

What do you dislike?

Cloze works a bit differently from other CRM systems and the online training seems to assume a level of comfort with the application, which doesn't make much sense. Also, the calendar feature is very weak.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely worth a look. Integrations with apps like Evernote and Dropbox are great

Keeping track of my clients and having a single location where all client contact is stored. I haven't been using it long enough to quantify any tangible benefits.

Cloze review by <span>RJ L.</span>
RJ L.

I like it but...

What do you like best?

I do seem to get more accomplished with Cloze. I also like that it takes more initiative as a system, in that it tells me when to get in touch, rather than me having to set reminders exclusively.

What do you dislike?

I think the interface with regards to emails needs more work. It's too cluttered. I'd like to see some simplicity put into the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it try

Client management and reminders are much more easily managed with cloze. I get a much better picture of when my deadlines are happening.

Learning about Cloze?

* We monitor all Cloze reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.