Club OS

Club OS allows health clubs to decrease costs, increase revenues, improve employee performance, and enhance the member experience - all in one application! Click below to learn more about Sales Flow or Fitness Foundation.

Work for Club OS?

Learning about Club OS?

Club OS Reviews

Ask Club OS a Question
Showing 21 Club OS reviews
Club OS review by <span>Jennifer D.</span>
Jennifer D.

User friendly Club Software

What do you like best?

Club OS is great at marketing and has greatly streamlined many things in our business. Instead of having a separate system for our memberships and for personal training, it is now all one.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the system has a very large learning curve to it, but it is worth the result. We are also unable to change the assigned trainer for a member, which will cause difficulties down the road for our location as well as others.

We are solving the problem of not having memberships and personal training connected. We have also been able to reach out to even more members than usual and find new ways of keeping in contact and improving the member experience. I am also able to see what I can be doing to improve my numbers, who I need to contact, and more.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Club OS
Club OS review by <span>Christopher N.</span>
Christopher N.

Organization

What do you like best?

I like the calendar the best and the follow ups

What do you dislike?

How the system doesn't know which members are personal training clients and suggests that we follow up with them all of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really pay attention to all of the webinars and information during set up, there is a ton of stuff that this software can do, but knowing how to manipulate it takes practice.

Keeping in better contact with new members and following up with prospect members.

What Gym Management solution do you use?

Club OS review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

Primarily excellent, with a few flaws that could definitely be streamlined.

What do you like best?

I like that I have the ability to run reports on my team, to set follow up dates, and many of the other features that ClubOS provides. I also appreciate that it integrates fairly well with DataTrack.

What do you dislike?

The interface and the navigation are very much out-dated, and feel clunky and awkward in many places. For example, running reports does not allow a sufficient degree of customization. Contacting people, while easy, takes several clicks through windows in order to reach. A "chat" group feature in a side window, for example, would be a far more streamlined and easily navigated UI. There is also a lot of wasted white space, which could instead be used more efficiently to compress and decrease the amount of window/page jumping required.

We largely use it for prospecting, and in management we use it to track employee performance, such as prospects contacted, phonecalls made, etc (KPI tracking).

Club OS review by <span>Kalen G.</span>
Kalen G.

Fitness Club Software Purposes

What do you like best?

As a manager, definitely like the scheduling, and updates on membership and fitness sales activity.

What do you dislike?

Minor glitches at times. Other thank that, it gets the job done.

Staying on top of members who may have not been actively in the club.. we can see this and then reach out to them. This is important to keep our member motivated to stay active as well as a benefit to our clubs membership rate.

Club OS review by <span>Davide C.</span>
Davide C.

GREAT TOOL FOR SUCCESS!!!

What do you like best?

GREAT AND EFFECTIVE WAY FOR MY STAFF AND MYSELF TO FOLLOW UP WITH MEMBERS AND PROSPECTS! THERE ARE FEATURES THAT CLUBS SURE COULD HAVE USED 10 YEARS AGO IN THIS INDUSTRY. A TRUE GAME CHANGER! KEEP IT UP CLUB OS.

What do you dislike?

NOT MUCH THAT I DISLIKE BUT IF I HAD TO CHOOSE IT WOULD BE THAT ABC FINANCIAL AND CLUB OS DON'T REALLY COMMUNICATE AS SEAMLESSLY AS I WOULD LIKE IT TO.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LEARN THE SYSTEM AND ALL OF IT'S FEATURES AND YOU'LL BE AMAZED

MEMBER RETENTION AND FOLLOW UP! AUTOMATIC EMAIL CAMPAIGNS HAVE BEEN GREAT AS WELL AS BIRTHDAY NOTIFICATIONS. ALL AROUND IT'S A BETTER LESS INTRUSIVE WAY TO COMMUNICATE.

Club OS review by <span>Lisa G.</span>
Lisa G.

User Friendly!

What do you like best?

Not very complicated- allows me to manage my leads, set follow up dates and automatically sends the communication I need to my leads.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can not prioritize my leads. Sometimes it will create a double profile in MBO.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything you need for Lead management and more! Very user friendly and a real time saver.

Automatically creating a new lead profile from RackSpace is a real time saver. Being able to email, document calls and text from one location helps keep things very organized.

Learning about Club OS?

* We monitor all Club OS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.