Club OS

3.9

Club OS allows health clubs to decrease costs, increase revenues, improve employee performance, and enhance the member experience - all in one application! Click below to learn more about Sales Flow or Fitness Foundation.

Work for Club OS?

Learning about Club OS?

Compare Club OS to Similar Solutions

Club OS Reviews

Ask Club OS a Question
Showing 23 Club OS reviews
Club OS review by Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

"User friendly Club Software"

What do you like best?

Club OS is great at marketing and has greatly streamlined many things in our business. Instead of having a separate system for our memberships and for personal training, it is now all one.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the system has a very large learning curve to it, but it is worth the result. We are also unable to change the assigned trainer for a member, which will cause difficulties down the road for our location as well as others.

We are solving the problem of not having memberships and personal training connected. We have also been able to reach out to even more members than usual and find new ways of keeping in contact and improving the member experience. I am also able to see what I can be doing to improve my numbers, who I need to contact, and more.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Club OS
Club OS review by Christopher N.
Christopher N.

"Organization"

What do you like best?

I like the calendar the best and the follow ups

What do you dislike?

How the system doesn't know which members are personal training clients and suggests that we follow up with them all of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really pay attention to all of the webinars and information during set up, there is a ton of stuff that this software can do, but knowing how to manipulate it takes practice.

Keeping in better contact with new members and following up with prospect members.

What Gym Management solution do you use?

Club OS review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Primarily excellent, with a few flaws that could definitely be streamlined."

What do you like best?

I like that I have the ability to run reports on my team, to set follow up dates, and many of the other features that ClubOS provides. I also appreciate that it integrates fairly well with DataTrack.

What do you dislike?

The interface and the navigation are very much out-dated, and feel clunky and awkward in many places. For example, running reports does not allow a sufficient degree of customization. Contacting people, while easy, takes several clicks through windows in order to reach. A "chat" group feature in a side window, for example, would be a far more streamlined and easily navigated UI. There is also a lot of wasted white space, which could instead be used more efficiently to compress and decrease the amount of window/page jumping required.

We largely use it for prospecting, and in management we use it to track employee performance, such as prospects contacted, phonecalls made, etc (KPI tracking).

Club OS review by Kalen G.
Kalen G.

"Fitness Club Software Purposes"

What do you like best?

As a manager, definitely like the scheduling, and updates on membership and fitness sales activity.

What do you dislike?

Minor glitches at times. Other thank that, it gets the job done.

Staying on top of members who may have not been actively in the club.. we can see this and then reach out to them. This is important to keep our member motivated to stay active as well as a benefit to our clubs membership rate.

Club OS review by Davide C.
Davide C.

"GREAT TOOL FOR SUCCESS!!!"

What do you like best?

GREAT AND EFFECTIVE WAY FOR MY STAFF AND MYSELF TO FOLLOW UP WITH MEMBERS AND PROSPECTS! THERE ARE FEATURES THAT CLUBS SURE COULD HAVE USED 10 YEARS AGO IN THIS INDUSTRY. A TRUE GAME CHANGER! KEEP IT UP CLUB OS.

What do you dislike?

NOT MUCH THAT I DISLIKE BUT IF I HAD TO CHOOSE IT WOULD BE THAT ABC FINANCIAL AND CLUB OS DON'T REALLY COMMUNICATE AS SEAMLESSLY AS I WOULD LIKE IT TO.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LEARN THE SYSTEM AND ALL OF IT'S FEATURES AND YOU'LL BE AMAZED

MEMBER RETENTION AND FOLLOW UP! AUTOMATIC EMAIL CAMPAIGNS HAVE BEEN GREAT AS WELL AS BIRTHDAY NOTIFICATIONS. ALL AROUND IT'S A BETTER LESS INTRUSIVE WAY TO COMMUNICATE.

Club OS review by Lisa G.
Lisa G.

"User Friendly!"

What do you like best?

Not very complicated- allows me to manage my leads, set follow up dates and automatically sends the communication I need to my leads.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can not prioritize my leads. Sometimes it will create a double profile in MBO.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything you need for Lead management and more! Very user friendly and a real time saver.

Automatically creating a new lead profile from RackSpace is a real time saver. Being able to email, document calls and text from one location helps keep things very organized.

Club OS review by Rachael W.
Rachael W.

"Great Contact Tool"

What do you like best?

Being able to contact clients with a number not attached to my personal phone is great. Keeping detailed logs of communication and membership details is advantageous.

What do you dislike?

There a few glitches involving referrals, converting members and calendar appointments.

You remain very organized and are reminded about who you must contact. System reports which marketing approach is working best to attain leads.

Club OS review by User in Higher Education

"User Friendly and Efficient"

What do you like best?

Club OS has a user-friendly interface that is intuitive for someone to use having never been in a sales position before.

What do you dislike?

There are some troubles with leads being able to come in a new leads more than once and the system not recognizing it and then having duplicate accounts. The search function sometimes needs more information than should be necessary to find an account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have not used a competing system but have enjoyed my time with Club OS that I wouldn’t consider another.

Because everyone on the team can see past contacts to a lead, we are able to ensure that information isn’t repreated to ensure we’re continually progressing in our contacts with that lead.

Club OS review by Sarah Joy S.
Sarah Joy S.

"Club OS is a great CRM software to generate clients from new leads."

What do you like best?

The ability to store texts, emails, and calls in the same place.

What do you dislike?

Some buttons do not appear on random profiles. For example, a "no show" button does not always appear.

When new leads submit their information, they often put incorrect emails or phone numbers. This information gets transferred to club OS and we cannot contact leads without the accurate contact information.

Benefits include software where each employee has access to all leads and notes.

Club OS review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"works very well for what you need"

What do you like best?

I like it a lot simply because it helps keep track of all of your leads and phone calls you have made, it is a good way to stay on top of things ! Its super easy to set up appointment as well!

What do you dislike?

Theres not really much that i dislike, maybe that when you conniver a prospect into a member, that it creates a duplicate account for some reason but its nothing major.

Our mission is to get as many people moving as possible in the cities we occupy, with this it makes the process a lot easier and with less of headache with more success

Club OS review by Emile F.
Emile F.

"Quite convenient and straight forward. Can use a few tweaks"

What do you like best?

The ease of access and follow up ability

What do you dislike?

Poor integration with other platforms, currently with mind body online.

In progress

Club OS review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Great software but an app form would be nice "

What do you like best?

It syncs up with other software systems seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t an app for my phone, an app would be nice to access customer communication on the go.

It’s nice having the ability to have a schedule, communication and team info all in one place. There are many benefits

Club OS review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Follow up dates"

What do you like best?

I like that it gives you all your stats every day. Very organized.

What do you dislike?

I wish that you could set your own follow up dadte for leads and it wasn’t generated.

I have had problems with not being able to convert prospects to members.

Club OS review by User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Operations Manager"

What do you like best?

Easily reschedule appointments

Ability to communicate with notes section in two different places

What do you dislike?

Not being able to see if "Paid Pass" waivers went through unless you search for the customer in the system

Not being able to see profiles if they were registered at a different club

N/A

"Good experience "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of being able to communicate with clients.

What do you dislike?

Recently texting has been disable for our company.

Let’s us keep track of client and employee communication and feeds to MBO.

Club OS review by Shawna P.
Shawna P.

"Simple and user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of operation on both sides.

What do you dislike?

Frequent updates and bugs can be problematic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! Wouod be perfect for a gym operator!!

User OS platform, follow ups and more.

Club OS review by Administrator

" Integration capabilities were not as claimed."

What do you like best?

I appreciate that Club OS offers an unlimited number of salesperson accounts.

What do you dislike?

Club OS claimed that an integration with our foundational software was possible, but did not deliver for many months after we started with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that integrations with your other software systems have been successfully accomplished by other users before subscribing.

The only useful service that we utilise is the capability to text individuals.

"Fitness OS"

What do you like best?

The tech support team are wonderful anytime I’ve ever had to reach out to them.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we can not edit or modify a pt agreement after it’s been activated. Anytime I need to change the draft day I have to cancel the agreement and create a new one.

It’s provides a great program to track clients progress.

Club OS review by Administrator

"solid software program"

What do you like best?

The software seems to be always improving to make day to day tasks simpler.

What do you dislike?

The reports have to be emailed vs real time

none

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Easy to keep track of past contact, able to set specific follow up dates. Able to contact via email, phone, and texting

What do you dislike?

Items becoming overdue after just 1 day, unable to adjust when follow ups are considered overdue

Ensuring follow up within 24 hours of initial contact. Increase in sales when follow up in consistent.

Club OS review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"great"

What do you like best?

organized and keeps everything on file so i wont forget

What do you dislike?

slow and sometimes take to long to load.

registering our members

Club OS review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Sometimes slow but good"

What do you like best?

It has everything all in one place and really helps you sort things out.

What do you dislike?

It becomes very slow at times...........

It helps you figure out what the members are up to and what's going on.

Club OS review by Consultant

"Okay"

What do you like best?

It helps organize my client list, and methods of contacting them

What do you dislike?

It has proven rather unreliable in tallying measures specific to my job

Contact clients

Learning about Club OS?

* We monitor all Club OS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Club OS to Similar Solutions