ClubExpress provides associations with an Internet platform to manage both front-office and back-office operations.

Work for ClubExpress?

Learning about ClubExpress?

ClubExpress Reviews

Showing 1 ClubExpress review
ClubExpress review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

Cumbersome and missing features

What do you like best?

There is not much I like about this software.

What do you dislike?

It has a million features, but there are basic ones that I would use regularly that it doesn't offer. It is not intuitive. I find it over bloated with features and difficult to find what I actually want. It is not intuitive.

I was the Membership Director of the local chapter of an international non-profit. We have around 200 members. I needed to run various reports and was constantly frustrated by the cumbersome processes I had to go through to get info. I can't say there were any benefit. And, it ate up a lot of my time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClubExpress

What Gym Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of ClubExpress for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Business management software for health, wellness and beauty industry
Zen Planner Logo
Zen Planner
Zen Planner is a comprehensive member management software for gyms, affiliate gyms, martial arts schools, MMA schools and fitness studios. The solution provides everything necessary to turn your passion into a successful business. With integrated payment processing and automated billing, a self-service Kiosk iPad App, an engaging member app for Android and Apple devices, scheduling, automations, Advanced Workout Tracking, belt and skill tracking, site templates and more, you have everything required to grow, nurture and retain your valued members.
Club OS Logo
Club OS
Club OS allows health clubs to decrease costs, increase revenues, improve employee performance, and enhance the member experience - all in one application! Click below to learn more about Sales Flow or Fitness Foundation.
Wodify Pro Logo
Wodify Pro
Wodify Pro is a cloud-based software that helps athletes track performance while allowing box owners to manage memberships, sell gear, and build community in their affiliate box.
RhinoFit Logo
RhinoFit is an all in one Gym management software.
TeamSnap Logo
TeamSnap has taken the organization of youth, recreational and competitive sports into the 21st century. Ten million coaches, administrators, players and parents use TeamSnaps web and smartphone apps to sign up, schedule, communicate and coordinate everything for the team, the club and the season. TeamSnap makes organizing sports as simple as click, tap and go.

Learning about ClubExpress?

* We monitor all ClubExpress reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.