Clubhouse

Intuitive and easy-to-use project management tools for software teams that want to see the big picture.

Work for Clubhouse?

Learning about Clubhouse?

Clubhouse Reviews

Showing 10 Clubhouse reviews
Clubhouse review by <span>Steve G.</span>
Steve G.

"The perfect software project management app"

What do you like best?

Clubhouse is perfectly tailored to an agile software development workflow. It's got everything you need to manage projects—stories, point estimates, projects, epics, milestones, assignees, labels, and reporting—but it still feels extremely lightweight. It enables your process, rather than

What do you dislike?

Its hardly a "dislike," but I'd love to see more flexible reporting in Clubhouse. It has solid reporting on team member activity, plus burndown charts and story progress for projects and labels. But now and then you run into a question like "Which stories were created in the past month?" that Clubhouse can't answer, though I hear that's in the workd.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! Clubhouse may not be a huge name in the product/project space (yet), but I'm so glad my team found it. It's easy-to-use, beautifully designed, and feature-packed.

Clubhouse helps our product/engineering team of ~15 all coordinate on what we're working on. The biggest benefit is that Clubhouse can show at-a-glance how things are going, avoiding the need to interrupt each other for status updates, costing precious focus time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Clubhouse
Clubhouse review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Clubhouse is great, if you know how to use it!"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Clubhouse is probably the dashboard. It's a very collaborative platform, and as such, sometimes it could get tricky to navigate. So I like that all tasks, mentions, and due dates are in one place. I also love the ability to assign tasks; my department often sources other departments (i.e., technical writer, graphics team, etc.) for projects.

What do you dislike?

There's a bit of a learning curve when it comes to different areas of Clubhouse (i.e., Epics, Stories, Projects, Labels, etc.). The verbiage can be daunting at first, but that's like with anything; once you get the hang of it, it's cake! Also, I would say using Clubhouse companywide effectively would take some planning and prep regarding deciding the value of Stories for 'points.'

We wanted to improve product development to market planning, and while we used/still use JIRA, it wasn't very effective in terms of communication. Clubhouse is very open and collaborative, which allows information between the Development Team and Marketing to flow more seamlessly than before, thus allowing us to go to market stronger.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Clubhouse review by <span>Stephen S.</span>
Stephen S.

"Intuitive, performant team/project management"

What do you like best?

The kanban interface is really easy to use & performant. It's like Trello, but with so many additional features & improvements that it eclipses Trello entirely for team projects. I've used Asana, Redmine, Jira, and several others, and Clubhouse is far better than those for our needs.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if we could add estimation points to "tasks" rather than just "stories". Tasks are contained within a story, but using a story with multiple estimable parts would help our planning. I hear that reporting could be improved, but I think they are working on that now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out & see how it's really intuitive & simple, but look into it further and you'll find that you can accommodate your process very explicitly. It's really simple to learn & use daily, and their team keeps adding useful features weekly.

Our small team needs to be able to create, estimate, and complete work in an agile way to build our software product. Clubhouse has gotten us all on the same page regarding our process, and it makes our work more straightforward.

Clubhouse review by User in Internet

"Great tool for tracking bugs, but it requires a lot of upkeep."

What do you like best?

I like that you don't have to be a power user to use this tool. We have templates created so that bugs and feature requests can be easily filed by colleagues that are not tech savvy. You can also keep track of where your ticket progress is and leave notes on a ticket to help remote teams stay aligned. They also may updates that don't interfere with how you use the tool and send updates if your ticket did not process for some reason which helps a lot.

What do you dislike?

You pay per active user, which can be great or bad depending on how many people need to submit a ticket. also, it can get messy if it's not consistently sifted through. We have started filing our feature requests in Google Sheets as it is hard to organize in Clubhouse and has become a feature request graveyard for us.

We are solving how bugs. glicthes, flaws in the product, and chores are filed, tracked and organized and CH helps us do that.

Clubhouse review by <span>Larry C.</span>
Larry C.

"Modern, Kanban-style Agile Project Management Tool with great UX"

What do you like best?

The Clubhouse UX is very easy to navigate, very well designed, and visually appealing. The company has been rapidly expanding and updating the product for some time.

What do you dislike?

Partitioning work into Sprints (as opposed to Kanban continuous flow) has to be kludged, as it is not a core part of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Many of G2 Crowd's "features" for this product category apply to traditional project management tools like MS Project, not agile project management tools.

Agile project management for software product development

Clubhouse review by <span>Sharae W.</span>
Sharae W.

"Clubhouse"

What do you like best?

It is free to begin and is a simple, management platform that provides balance of simplicity & structure.

What do you dislike?

It is a new software so I have nothing to compare it to so nothing I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare it to others you have used to get a better insight.

Makes it simple for software teams to relate to everyday tasks contributing to larger tasks.

Learning about Clubhouse?

* We monitor all Clubhouse reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.