Clutch

3.9

Clutch's helps companies identify, understand and motivate their customers with integrated solutions for loyalty, stored value, mobile, data management, email, direct mail and more.

Work for Clutch?

Learning about Clutch?

Clutch Reviews

Ask Clutch a Question
Showing 16 Clutch reviews
Clutch review by Travis C.
Travis C.

"Clutch is an invaluable part of our team."

What do you like best?

The only thing better than Clutch's platform is their customer service. They have patiently walked us through every step of the process, offering advice and examples, even when the discussions wandered outside of their project scope.

What do you dislike?

Managing/editing customer data by anyone other than the customer is not easy by design. They have sound reasons to support this, but because it's different from what we're used to, it has taken some time for us to adapt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Clutch team has the enthusiasm and dedication of a startup, and the experience and resources of a larger organization. We feel that they are truly dedicated to our success, providing a level of support that we have not experienced with any other vendor. We feel lucky to have connected with them, and I would recommend them to any organization.

Clutch combines an unmatched expertise around customer loyalty, a rich, easy-to-use platform, and truly exceptional service throughout implementation and beyond. Our email marketing efforts have become much more efficient since moving to Clutch. Our customer loyalty program provides greater incentives, reporting, and brand alignment thanks to their hard work.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Clutch
Clutch review by Mohsin S.
Mohsin S.

"Amazing source to find best suited customers"

What do you like best?

Easy to Maintain a track of transactions

Export Programs Very easily, Always get a motivation to expand my business.

My business is getting good sales due to it.

What do you dislike?

Features are very limited and Pricing is little high for new startups, but the overall experience is great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please Add more Features and Decrease price

Extend the trial Version time duration also

Maintain transactions Track, easily I can Check my audience

Easy to Target Niche

What Loyalty Management solution do you use?

Clutch review by Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.

"Positve experience"

What do you like best?

Clutch is an excellent loyalty program tool. It has user friendly reporting that allows for drilling down to the account level for transactional detail.

What do you dislike?

The email portion seems to be designed to work best with trigger responses. If you want to send communications to segments outside of this, the capabilities are limited. Further, many of the forms are not easy to confidently pull the right criteria.

Our company is currently using Clutch largely as an email platform - this is our communication tool. We hope to use the full capabilities of the loyalty aspect to gain insights into our customer behavior.

Clutch review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"New Goodwill Denver Loyalty Program and Clutch"

What do you like best?

Clutch has been an outstanding partner working with Goodwill Denver to help us design, develop, and test

our new loyalty program. We are excited to launch our new program in early 2018. Clutch worked patiently with us as we worked through the requirements phase providing their expertise to assist us in making important business decisions to meet our business goals and needs.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we dislike about Clutch as of this writing.

Our primary business goal is to provide a compelling loyalty program for our customers that will extend their commitment to the Goodwill Denver brand, increase awareness of our mission, and make us their preferred choice for their thrift shopping experience in the Colorado front-range region..

Clutch review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Provides Great Customer Loyalty program for our brand."

What do you like best?

I like the easy reporting I can extract from the platform to better understand who our customers are.

The customer service portal is also super easy to navigate through.

What do you dislike?

The implementation of the platform took a little longer then expected but overall not a poor experience.

Providing a rewards program for our loyal customers while obtaining new customers for our brand.

Clutch review by User in Internet

"Clutch is a great place to find reliable agency reviews"

What do you like best?

I like the efforts Clutch goes through to verify the authenticity of reviews so that it makes it near impossible for companies to game the system. The credible reviews give prospective clients a reliable place to go to find agencies to work with.

What do you dislike?

As of now, the ranking system has to do primarily with number of reviews, which makes it harder for smaller agencies with less clients to move up the ranks withour paying $$.

Getting our agency out on a reviews/testimonials site where prospective clients are searching.

Clutch review by Michael A.
Michael A.

"Clutch"

What do you like best?

I like how it connects small and medium businesses to enhance its goals.

What do you dislike?

I wish it allowed separation of the size

Making network connections to enhance technology.

Clutch review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Happy Clutch Customer "

What do you like best?

Extremely helpful in gaining client and customer thoughts and experiences on your brand.

What do you dislike?

I wish the support was a bit better when running into a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will easily give you customer data to analyze in an easy format!

We have gained a ton more information from our consumers than we ever had before and can actually see the data

Clutch review by Hailey P.
Hailey P.

"Don't care"

What do you like best?

Good advertising and marketing. Web and software development.

What do you dislike?

Mobile application development could be better

It can be pretty resourceful for certain things

Clutch review by Administrator

"Very Useful"

What do you like best?

Clutch was very useful to me in my business endevours.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little confusing to use. Wish they would update user interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Clutch and would advise people to carefully learn how to use it. It was nice but sometimes slightly difficult. Overall, great.

I am able to identify useful things for my business.

Clutch review by User in Higher Education

"Good, but needs improvement."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to navigate and customize your view.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how limited the functions are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beware of the occasional, minor delays, and bug fixes.

Management and marketing, it makes it convenient to do my job.

Clutch review by Agency in Hospitality
Agency in Hospitality

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Absolutely love this product! We use it daily in the office and I’m very happy someone has made that amazing software.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don’t dislike anything about it at all.

None at all

Clutch review by User

"Very good"

What do you like best?

This program was very user friendly. I didn’t not have any problems!

What do you dislike?

Everything was excellent. Absolutely no problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will love it!

It provides a reliable program to work with.

Clutch review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Good "

What do you like best?

I like the customer service a lot and it shows in everything I do

What do you dislike?

I dislike rude people in the process of dealing with people

I realize a lot

Clutch review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Clutch helped design our customer loyalty program"

What do you like best?

Their expert advise and their knowledge of best practices from other companies

What do you dislike?

there's really nothing to dislike; they've been very good to us

Recommendations to others considering the product

check them out!

Loyalty program

Clutch review by Consultant

"The gift that keeps on giving "

What do you like best?

Good management of gift card disbursement including 3rd party

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about Clutch

Integration of gift cards for incentive offerings

Learning about Clutch?

* We monitor all Clutch reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.