Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?
Coastal Cloud

Coastal Cloud

5.0
(52 reviews)

Coastal Cloud delivers solutions for Sales, CPQ, Billing, Service, Analytics, Marketing & Communities.

Work for Coastal Cloud?

Learning about Coastal Cloud?

Coastal Cloud Reviews

Ask Coastal Cloud a Question
Showing 52 Coastal Cloud reviews
Coastal Cloud review by Chuck M.
Chuck M.

"A+ Review for Coastal Cloud's Manufacturing Team"

What do you like best?

Coastal Cloud really showed their capability to listen and respond to feedback quickly with expert advice and project management. Using an agile methodology was critical on the project as the team adapted Salesforce and the applications to our needs. Bumps in the road are inevitable in any large scale IT transformation, and Coastal Cloud was very professional and responsive in dealing with every challenge we faced.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing in our interaction that we disliked. Their teamwork with us, and excellent communication, helped us navigate past all challenges we faced

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a CEO, it is critical that any partner be able to exhibit the same levels of professionalism that we expect internally. They must communicate transparently, understand our business quickly, and respond well when met with a challenge. Coastal Cloud was able to meet those goals and act as trusted partner to help us meet our goals. We are very satisfied with the work done thus far and look forward to continued success as we push the platform further to help our business succeed.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Coastal Cloud
Coastal Cloud review by Maree M.
Maree M.

"Coastal Cloud: Better than the Big Consulting Shops with Better Pricing and More Nimble Approach"

What do you like best?

Coastal is nimble and very easy to do business with. The level of resource they bring to our projects is stellar and pricing is far more pallatable as compared to the big integration partners. They also have a local presence that works well for our internal teams.

What do you dislike?

Less of a dislike, but a learning curve they have been able to overcome. We are new area of concentration for Coastal Cloud in the Manufacturing/retail/Consumer Package Goods Space, so they had to focus to learn our business model, but they focused to make that a priority and delivered execellent qualtiy after asking the right questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We brought Coastal in to help us transition from larger technology integration partner. We were treated like a valued partner, not a small fish in a big pond which delivered results for us in 3 key ways. First, we experienced an increase in the level of resource on our projects. Second, pricing was lower than the big firms due to lower overhead, but this did not dimish the quality of the resources or deliverables and in fact our experience was the oposite. Lastly, the contracting and SOW process was simpler and Coastal Cloud provided more flexibility as we went through our needs assessment. It was a bit of a risk to move to Coastal as an unknown, but we have been very pleased with the resources and deliverables as part of our partnership.

What Cloud Consulting solution do you use?

Coastal Cloud review by Gary W.
Gary W.

"Enabling rapid growth and a successful M&A strategy"

What do you like best?

Coastal Cloud is an ideal partner blending domain expertise with outstanding project management skills and a strategic focus on improving our effectiveness of our business. They have proven to be a key vendor/partner in our ongoing growth and success.

What do you dislike?

Finding the right partner with the expertise, consistency and customer focus is not easy . Unfortunately, many end up falling into the category of "just a vendor" versus a true partner willing to invest along with you in creating a mutual success. We were fortunate to have had Coastal Cloud as a partner for the last two years and have been extremely pleased with the depth of talent, quality of the work and ongoing support from their management team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When selecting a partner to help deliver your CRM, go to market sales process and facilitate integration of acquired businesses, it is critical to select a firm that will focus first on your objectives and pain points, has the capability to bring experienced professional onto your project, and has the staying power to remain a long term partner. Coastal Cloud has proven to me that they have the ideal blend of speed and skill, management expertise and outstanding track record of helping clients become successful. I don't believe you can find a better partner for Salesforce consulting and business transformation than Coastal Cloud.

Coastal Cloud review by Marianne P. N.
Marianne P. N.

"Coastal Cloud is a pleasure to work with"

What do you like best?

I frequently reach out to Coastal Cloud, specifically Tim Hale, Jake Scully, Rebbeca Beers and Diana Abarca with questions, sometimes far fetched questions, and they are always SO friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. What I like most about Coastal Cloud is that I have worked with the same team since day 1, so they know where i'm coming from and they understand where I want to be. It has been a pleasure working with this team and I know I can count on them.

What do you dislike?

This question does not apply to Coastal Cloud, as there is nothing that I do not like about them. They have always responded to me in a timely manner and they work diligently to complete the task at hand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend Coastal Cloud to anyone looking to utilize the Salesforce platform. They work to understand what you need Salesforce to do and then they make it happen.

Coastal Cloud review by Cecile H.
Cecile H.

"Great Company, People, Service and Value all in ONE! "

What do you like best?

The dedication and commitment of the Coastal Cloud team assigned to our account. Their professionalism, can do attitude, attention to detail and overall focus on our success. Every person we encountered from our assigned team, to the billing team and the leadership team were all focused on making our lives easier and our Salesforce instance better. It was very clear to understand and reconcile the hours billed to the service and work provided, very transparent and fair.

What do you dislike?

There really wasn't anything specific I would reference as something I didn't like. They delivered on time and within budget for each request.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are a great company that is dedicated to their clients success. They are professional, responsive, transparent and overall great to work with. There is no job to big or to small, I've worked with them for larger projects and as needed augmented admin support with the same attention to detail and focus on our success.

Coastal Cloud review by Deborah P.
Deborah P.

"Nonprofit lifesaver! Expert consulting partner"

What do you like best?

The knowledge of the Coastal Cloud employee that assisted us was very impressive. She knew every aspect of Salesforce and was also a fantastic trainer and communicator. She related to our team immediately and gave us a value that we still appreciate today as we run our Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

I wish we would have engaged with Coastal Cloud from the beginning, we had a different partner first, and would have preferred to work with a more experienced partner. We are also sad that our engagement with this partner has come to a close (for this project). We cannot wait to engage with them again!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering hiring a partner, do you homework. A great partner is worth their weight in gold. Coastal Cloud’s depth of knowledge and capability to enable your team to learn and implement best practices is outstanding. They are a joy to work with!

Coastal Cloud review by Ann B.
Ann B.

"Great Partner to Work With!"

What do you like best?

It’s been a pleasure working with the Coastal Cloud team! They have been extremely patient, flexible and understanding as our program underwent some changes during initial set up. They have always been professional in working with our team and very upfront about what it would take to implement our solutions. They have also have been readily available after deployment to provide support and guidance, which is highly important as a new Salesforce administrator!

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing to dislike about this team! Don’t hesitate to hire them and let them show you how Salesforce can be utilized to manage your business processes and meet your needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since Salesforce is so customizable and adaptable, trust the team to guide you during the development process. It’s always best to keep things simple and straightforward and that’s what was delivered. The team was great about building us a platform that will allow us to grow overtime as our organization expands and extends the reach of our programs.

Coastal Cloud review by Diana P.
Diana P.

"Coastal Cloud delivered flawlessly! They understand Nonprofits."

What do you like best?

We got to know the team well and enjoyed not only their professionalism and smart problem-solving, but also their positive spirit, which made the work enjoyable. They care as much about our mission as we do and acted as an extension of our team.

What do you dislike?

I wish we would have found them sooner than we did. We were lucky to have received a referral. They could do better with reaching out to customers like us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Coastal Cloud helped us develop a phased approach to our implementation, was clear with where we stood against our budget along the way, and helped us develop trade-offs when we added to the scope of the project. They were strong stewards of our resources and would suggest areas where our team should take the lead on tasks and where their team should take the lead in order to make the best use of the budget.

Coastal Cloud review by Dana P.
Dana P.

"Engaged, efficient and committed partner."

What do you like best?

Coastal Cloud was extremely knowledgeable and able to provide great insight and support of our initiative. We relied on their expertise to aid us in determining best practice and best execution strategies to achieve our team goals. They were consistently prompt in replying to inquiries and execution.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes with the Coastal Team. They are excellent partners who work well in diverse and ambiguous situations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A solid partner can make or break a major project. Coastal Cloud demonstrates expertise, patience and ability that greatly aids in a successful execution. I would not hesitate to use them again in the future.

Coastal Cloud review by Sheila G.
Sheila G.

"Coastal Cloud is a fantastic strategic partner!"

What do you like best?

Partnering with Coastal Cloud has been easy! They are professional, experienced, responsive, timely and focused on getting the job. We have collaborated on several projects with Coastal Cloud and I love the fact that we are able to continue to work with the same team on all of our projects, it really makes me feel like they are part of OUR team!

What do you dislike?

What's to dislike! I love the team at Coastal Cloud, they make me feel that our projects are as important to them as they are to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a great partner to help you get your next Salesforce project started or over the finish line, give Coastal Cloud a call. There is no project too small or too big and they are not afraid to get their hands dirty.

Coastal Cloud review by Cristina R.
Cristina R.

"Professional, knowledgeable, and fun to work with!"

What do you like best?

Coastal Cloud’s team augmented our team perfectly. Their knowledge and ability to help us manage the project was fantastic. No matter what came up during the projects, Coastal Cloud had the experts ready to solve the problem quickly. Coastal Cloud also is very experienced and could relate to the executives in our company.

What do you dislike?

I really can’t say there was anything I dislike about Coastal Cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a reliable, well-rounded, and professional group of individuals to help you meet your goals related to Salesforce, look no further! Since the first time we met, Coastal Cloud has genuinely worked to maintain and improve our relationship. Their dedication to their clients success is impressive and for that I value them the most. Remember, a vendor is as good as the people working in it.

Coastal Cloud review by Diana F.
Diana F.

"Solid Partner - Building 360 view of customer - one company at a time"

What do you like best?

Coastal Cloud is led by Tim and Sara Hale, former Accenture partners. They have spent the past 10 years building a fun working environment with associates dedicated to helping companies to transform their workplace leveraging technology. I appreciate greatly their partnership mentality. These projects are not simple and we enjoy the journey together.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about Coastal Cloud. They work hard to build a great partnership with the companies they work with. We have created an open dialogue to work through the many "opportunities" that come our way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A partnership works best when there is a clear agreement up front of the project objectives and end goal. With any project, I recommend staying engaged and building relationships with the extended team.

Coastal Cloud review by Bruce S.
Bruce S.

"Ideal Salesforce Consultant for Manufacturing and Sales"

What do you like best?

Coastal Cloud’s team possesses the high level of expert resources, executive experience, and dexterity we demand in a partner.

What do you dislike?

There has not been a single glitch in our interactions with Coastal Cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Coastal Cloud’s people really make the difference. The team was both highly skilled, but also very personable and superb at working with a business to understand their mission and goals. We found them to be our ideal partner for manufacturing and sales and look forward to continued success with them.

Coastal Cloud review by Sloan M.
Sloan M.

"Customer Success Experts & Critical SI Partner "

What do you like best?

On-top of their domain expertise, the Coastal Cloud team approaches every client engagement with the utmost preparedness and professionalism. It is a delicate scenario bringing in a 3rd party into any customer engagement. Not only does Coastal Cloud deliver on expectations, but they exceed by complementing our process and approaching those engagements as a unified team.

What do you dislike?

No notable areas of disappointment or critique.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Coastal Cloud as a trusted partner & collaborator for any organization who is embarking on a refreshed or brand new customer success strategy. You'll be met with technical expertise, top-notch project management & impactful business strategy. Not to mention a friendly face that makes these business challenges more enjoyable to tackle!

Coastal Cloud review by Shawn A.
Shawn A.

"Great trusted advisor that can provide top-notch technical talent as well"

What do you like best?

Willingness to be a part of the solution development, extremely knowledgeable implementation folks, and easily worked with all levels of leadership and employees. Quickly understood the operating environment and leadership's vision for the organization, with a focus on delivering value to stakeholders, while making sure individual users' needs were met.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. Even when we ran into the inevitable issues during several integrated implementations, Coastal Cloud was quick to remedy the situation, get everything back on track - regardless of how it got off track - and keep delivering positive impact not only to us as a client, but our customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider having Coastal Cloud as an IT advisor, not just a Salesforce implementation partner.

Coastal Cloud review by Kenzie R. B.
Kenzie R. B.

"Excellent long term Salesforce partner!!"

What do you like best?

What I like best is working with my Coastal Cloud partner to come up with great ideas that we are both comfortable with for the success of the bank . The concern for our business and how we manage our system is genuine. Working with the same partner since 2011 is a huge benefit for our company.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is not having my partner Pam here in my office with me everyday. I wish she worked here full-time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used other services and didn't receive the same level of customer service and knowledge. My recommendation would be to use Coastal Cloud when considering other avenues for Salesforce assistance. I highly recommend Coastal Cloud.

Coastal Cloud review by Project Team Member in Consumer Goods
Project Team Member in Consumer Goods

"Dip your toe and then jump all in..."

What do you like best?

We were first enamored with Coastal Cloud for their technical expertise and knowledge. However, they really impressed us with their business and industry knowledge. The combination of technical and business knowledge is where they really shine. Their team are all true professionals that are responsive to your every need. Additionally, they can work a project from a discovery/requirements phase all the way to change management/training post deployment. They can handle any aspect of a project.

What do you dislike?

My only wish is that I could work with them more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend those considering Coastal Cloud understand the real value of the service you will receive from their team. They definitely have the technical expertise, but what disguises them is they pair that with strong business acumen and industry knowledge that will make you project flourish. Additionally, they can work a project from a discovery/requirements phase all the way to change management/training post deployment. They can handle any aspect of a project you need with their team members that specialize in all areas.

Coastal Cloud review by Anita H.
Anita H.

"Hands down Coastal Cloud is a Lifesaver for any Organization"

What do you like best?

Sometimes we (the customer) get stuck in a rut doing things the way we always have, and can't see passed our own bias. Coastal Cloud is great at getting us to focus and really narrow down what we need and the best way to get it.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I dislike anything about working with Coastal Cloud, we consider them a part of the team. Maybe we're a little jealous that they were able to understand "our crazy" so quickly, but that's a good thing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Coastal Cloud is amazing and they will make any project go more smoothly. I would suggest having dedicated resources working with Coastal Cloud because they turn things around quickly.

Coastal Cloud review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"A true business partner who can navigate the Salesforce ecosystem and solve problems"

What do you like best?

I will simply say - they care. In 6 months, they enabled us to deploy Sales Cloud and CPQ around the world including introducing a new operating model for many parts of our company. Every step of the way they brought the right people to the problems - opened doors at Salesforce and enabled us to be successful. When we had challenges (that we did not even realize) they immediately filled the gap so we were collectively successful.

What do you dislike?

Our biggest item to overcome was that our company is an in person face to face culture. The remote approach to working for different periods of time as you implement is a different operating model to work with and we both worked on different ways on how to accommodate the commitment made to Coastal staff and the way in which we operate. And if anything urgent came up, the team was in person by the next day. It pushed our team to think differently as well

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the time to meet with the team and discuss the problems which you are trying to solve. Engage not just IT stakeholders but have the business work side by side with the team an they will unlock different ways of approaching the problem in Salesforce.

Coastal Cloud review by Melisa C.
Melisa C.

"On time and significantly under budget!"

What do you like best?

The collaboration and guidance that we received from Coastal Cloud was outstanding. There was a seamless feedback loop, and issues we identified during testing were resolved by the next morning.

When we encountered unexpected issues with SSO, they did not bill us for hours beyond what they had stated it would take to make it work - even though the issues turned out to be a result of our environment.

What do you dislike?

I am not sure why I am required to enter something here. I can't think of anything that would stand out as something that I didn't like about the engagement - at least not as far as Coastal Cloud was concerned.

Coastal Cloud review by Rachel P.
Rachel P.

"Fantastic team to work with"

What do you like best?

Coastal was really fantastic to work with - the people! From the first meeting until we finished, they were professional and knowledgable. Of course, doing our work faster now is really awesome, but working with IT folks is not always easy!

What do you dislike?

It was not easy to find a partner to help with this since we are a small business. We were not happy with the old software we were using and heard Salesforce could make things easier but got stuck trying to make our own solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a partner, they are really wonderful - super smart and really nice to work with.

Coastal Cloud review by Craig S.
Craig S.

"Experienced Partner with C-Level Consulting Experience"

What do you like best?

The Coastal Cloud team stands out from many consulting partners due to their years of consulting experience in a wide array of industries. They advised us on the best decision for our business, and did not lead us to commit to a favorite solution.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing negative to mention in regards to Coastal Cloud’s organization or our interactions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When choosing a partner, I highly recommend Coastal Cloud over others due to their depth of knowledge and experience in all industries and at all levels of the business. They understand the perspective of the entire organization, from the C-Suite to the customer agents.

Coastal Cloud review by Brian S.
Brian S.

"A professional company with the skills to back it"

What do you like best?

We were happy to have Coastal Cloud's expertise in CPQ and the configuration tools Salesforce has to offer that our team did not have any experience with. Coastal's team was very easy to get along with and collaborate together with the whole way.

What do you dislike?

I truly can't say I dislike anything about the experience I have had with Coastal Cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering hiring a partner for CPQ, Coastal Cloud's team is not only easy to work with but they have a deep understanding of the entire platform. If you have complex customization in place, I would hire a partner like Coastal Cloud.

Coastal Cloud review by Steve C.
Steve C.

"Highly recommended"

What do you like best?

Coastal Cloud is far and away the best partner I’ve worked with. Business acumen, communications, industry expertise, SFDC ecosystem knowledge and expertise, the ability and desire to understand my business in depth - and then break down significantly complex business challenges - and culture are all critical components to their success. For me that really differentiates them in a crowded SFDC ecosystem.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could find a partner like Coastal for other areas of my business!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended - Tim's team continually demonstrates their knowledge of my industry and business as well as their SFDC expertize, flexibility, commitment and value.

Coastal Cloud review by Melanie M.
Melanie M.

"Outstanding Implementation and Ongoing Support Experience"

What do you like best?

I like that, not only can I call on the Coastal Cloud consultants to assist me with issues when needed, they have trained me and continue to teach me how to do many things for myself so I can handle many problems and user requests on my own.

What do you dislike?

Since Salesforce is geared toward a traditional sales model, some of the functionality does not work for our line of business, but Coastal Cloud has done their best to accommodate our needs by creating custom objects that allow us to accomplish what we need to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A+ for cost, responsiveness, expertise and training.

Coastal Cloud review by Brendan S.
Brendan S.

"Superior Partner for Mid Market CRM and Marketing Automation Needs"

What do you like best?

Quality of staff and expertise of skill. I would strongly recommend any mid market growth company to Coastal Cloud if they want to use their tech stack (CRM and marketing automation) to super charge their growth trajectory.

What do you dislike?

Juggling all of the balls with them. Often times there are many parallel projects and you've got to work with the partner to keep all things on track - leaving nothing behind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give better direction up front. A partner as skilled as Coastal Cloud will deliver what you direct so strong inputs lead to great outputs and projects you are pleased with.

Coastal Cloud review by Ira K.
Ira K.

"True CPQ Experts - call them first!"

What do you like best?

The Coastal Cloud’s team is very personable and has a great communication skills. Their expertise in CPQ helped us a lot and they are very good at understanding how we work, our goals, and helped us to meet them.

What do you dislike?

I wish we brought Coastal Cloud’s team earlier into our process. It would have helped us to finish the project earlier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We were considering doing the work ourselves with a little bit of help. After engaging with Coastal Cloud, we realized we could complete the project faster and improve our capabilities even more by utilizing their team of experts.

Coastal Cloud review by James M.
James M.

"Top notch partner for manufacturing I.T. automation."

What do you like best?

Coastal Cloud's professionalism, level of knowledge, and responsiveness is top notch.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I can think of about our engagement with Coastal Cloud that I found negative in any way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been in IT for over 15 years, and have worked with numerous partners. Coastal Clouds capabilities are top notch and amongst the best I have seen.

Coastal Cloud review by Project Team Member in Automotive
Project Team Member in Automotive

"Down to earth technology folks with helpful mindsets and plenty of knowledge. "

What do you like best?

The Coastal Cloud team has been an instrumental piece in our business transition into Salesforce CPQ. The team is knowledgeable and professional all the way. Our company’s goal is to get all of our business on one common platform. This has not been an easy task with each business having a quirk of its own. We could not have done the transition without Erica, Gaines, and team.

What do you dislike?

Dislike - no. Request - yes. If the team could translate their knowledge into working documents to help us support our business afterward, that would be a great asset.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Coastal Cloud assembles a talented and dedicated team. Give the team all requirements upfront. Be response to the project team. During testing, complete cases and tasks as they are assigned to ensure changes were completed and tested.

Coastal Cloud review by Roxann C.
Roxann C.

"Customer service longevity and trusted relationship building."

What do you like best?

THE TEAM! This team is incredible in terms of smarts, availability and just care about our mission, our budget and moving us to the next level.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing not to like because the LIKES are so great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ability to communicate and share the ideal needs of implementing a database system. Be prepared to be challenged to think in new ways and trust that you have a safety net with the smart, innovative and realistic team at Coastal Cloud. Also, know they have your best interest at heart and will always consider your needs first.

Coastal Cloud review by Tammie S.
Tammie S.

"A Savvy Partner that Makes Technology Easier"

What do you like best?

The ease of tracking application progress and review. The ability to organize and report out information. The automation of the processes to reduce staff time to manage clients. Great teamwork and always there and responsive to needs.

What do you dislike?

I wish that we would have had Coastal Cloud from the beginning. There were others that started to set up the system and did not set it up properly. Coastal Cloud was able to help us fix all those things that were incorrect and get us running smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call Coastal Cloud first.

Coastal Cloud review by Andrew K.
Andrew K.

"Best partner in the ecosystem!"

What do you like best?

1. "All in same boat" approach - a true understanding and collaborative partnership between Coastal Cloud, Salesforce and the Customer.

2. Change Management and Communication (many partners neglect this)

3. Laser-focused awareness and understanding of the Customers business, their challenges and objectives and what they need to transform and achieve.

4. The relationship - successful implementations are not easy! You have to focus on the relationship and maintain it for success.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing about the project, the Coastal Cloud people or the results that could be disliked!

Coastal Cloud review by Laurinda "Laurie" A.
Laurinda "Laurie" A.

"The dedication of the team to get the job done right and on time. Their customer service"

What do you like best?

The dedication of the team is their best asset. From Tim and Sara Hale to the techs that worked with us we couldn't possibly have found a better fit for our company. As a financial services company we pride ourselves in our customer service and that is exactly what we found with Coastal Cloud.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we disliked about working with Coastal Cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Coastal Cloud. Their professionalism and their customer service can't be met by any other company.

Coastal Cloud review by Katrina A.
Katrina A.

"Coastal Cloud Customizes Salesforce For Our Needs"

What do you like best?

My favorite part is collaborating with the team. Every time I have had a new request or project, the response is positive. Even though I am not an I.T. professional, my ideas are encouraged and I am treated as if I too am a valuable part of the CoastalCloud team.

What do you dislike?

In our most recent project we had a productive discovery. Unfortunately, person who was going to write the scope of work was unavailable so we had to revisit a couple of points.

Coastal Cloud review by Shea S.
Shea S.

"Long Time Partner"

What do you like best?

While at PermaTherm, I've enjoyed working with Coastal Cloud. The Managed Services Team is easy to work with, quick to respond, always willing to jump on a call for support in SalesForce. They have made my life tremendously easier.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike while working with Coastal Cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Coastal Cloud for any services or implementations needed for your company. They have the right people, the right skills, and most of all are super friendly and helpful!

Coastal Cloud review by Project Manager in Maritime
Project Manager in Maritime

"Great Company, Great People, and Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

I love that they teach in the process of setting up our organization. They asked the right questions to ensure they knew exactly what we wanted, and even gave suggestions on things that we didn't even know we could do. They linked us with the app developers for issues we were having which we didn't have previously. They completed the work on time, and was very thorough. Coastal Cloud understood our situation and the dilemma that we were in.. and it "all hands on deck". Most importantly, they are a true pleasure to work with.

What do you dislike?

My one and only dislike is that we didn't find out about them when we originally purchased our Salesforce org.

Coastal Cloud review by Maryjo S.
Maryjo S.

"Coastal Cloud is a great partner!"

What do you like best?

The partnership between Coastal Cloud and our company. Personal relationships being built along with great trust in the ability and professionalism of the team.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing to dislike, it was a great experience as well as a great way to learn more about Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Coastal Cloud is a great partner and will work on solutions to get what your company needs. The knowledge of the team and ability to keep a project on task is amazing. Highly recommended.

Coastal Cloud review by Project Manager in Mental Health Care
Project Manager in Mental Health Care

"Coastal Cloud provided excellent CRM solution for behavioral healthcare company"

What do you like best?

My partner at Coastal Cloud, Melissa Taliaferro, was simply the best. I worked with Melissa for six months. She is an excellent partner and is remarkable at business process improvement. Melissa is quick to identify and understand business needs unique to each industry. She rapidly delivers value by creating CRM solutions that allow management to more effectively execute as well as measure performance. She is a problem solver, collaborator, strategic thinker, highly organized, and efficient. On top of it all her personality is positive, joyful, and she delivers excellent customer service every time. She has won my loyalty to Coastal Cloud.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes at this time. The service was excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Coastal Cloud review by Doug D.
Doug D.

"Fantastic partner: excellent services with the right core values."

What do you like best?

The wide geographic footprint and dependable level of high caliber talent provides a needed force multiplier for Kimble's services delivery capability. It would be too expensive and take too long to grow this capability organically so, leveraging our partnership with Coastal Cloud safeguards our ability to maintain our hyper growth mode.

What do you dislike?

We would like to see Coastal Cloud extend further to the west, specifically the west coast where we are seeing significant additional growth.

Coastal Cloud review by Andy B.
Andy B.

"Salesforce Sales Cloud Implementation"

What do you like best?

The Coastal Cloud team is extremely responsive and helpful when needed. Tyler Martin and Tim Hale have been our primary contact's and have proven most helpful in helping us create and maintain our Salesforce platform to meet our banks ongoing needs.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we dislike about working with Coastal Cloud at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend using the Coastal Cloud team as they are a true partner to our bank.

Coastal Cloud review by Helga v.
Helga v.

"Professional, Experienced, Client-Driven"

What do you like best?

Coastal Cloud's staff became an extension of my operations. They sat with our team, learned about out industry, asked relevant questions with respect to our day-to-day operations and possible improvements in standard operating procedures. They are more than programmers, they are solution-driven business analysts.

What do you dislike?

I wish we had started the program earlier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Share details of how the operations work and be open to recommendations.

Coastal Cloud review by Danielle M.
Danielle M.

"Coastal Cloud modernizes Florida Public Utility's rebate process and allow customers to self-serve."

What do you like best?

Our Coastal Cloud team really helps solve our business problems and meet our needs. They help provide strategic direction and truly care about the success of Florida Public Utilities.

What do you dislike?

I wish we would have found them sooner to help us solve our problems and drive value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Coastal Cloud has very talented and skilled consultants who put us first and help drive value quickly.

Coastal Cloud review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"Coastal Cloud is a strategic partner for our business"

What do you like best?

Depth and knowledge of team. All very professional and extremely knowledgeable

What do you dislike?

There is noting that I can think of that is not to like

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have enjoyed working with Coastal Cloud. The team at every level is not just proficient, but completely engaged in our success in using Salesforce for our total business process management. They feel like an extension of our team.

Coastal Cloud review by Rose H.
Rose H.

"Excellent Salesforce Partner"

What do you like best?

They genuinely care about your business and achieving stated goals. They owe the issues and resolve them quickly. They are very efficient and understand the platform's capability and how to make them work in your environment.

What do you dislike?

Hard to think of anything as they are truly a trusted partner that delivers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to them and you won't be disappointed.

Coastal Cloud review by Michael V.
Michael V.

"Coastal Cloud Helps Expand Adventist Health Marketing Efforts"

What do you like best?

The Coastal Cloud staff regularly exceeds our expectations in terms of quality of service and product delivered, as well as staying within timeframe and budget.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything in particular that I dislike about Coastal Cloud. They've met expectations and been nimble to adjust direction and prioritization as we've requested.

Coastal Cloud review by Jim N.
Jim N.

"Salesforce implementation partners"

What do you like best?

The tenacity to deal with the complex nature of our business model, as well as willingness to tackle any task with which you could challenge their team.

What do you dislike?

We have a strong working relationship with this partner. Nothing specific with regards to dislike.

Coastal Cloud review by Logan S.
Logan S.

"Rolled out Service Cloud instance with customer community site"

What do you like best?

Great communication from their team during weekly project update calls. Agenda and project timelines were clearly documented to stay on task.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing in particular that we disliked about working with Coastal Cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for Rebbeca as your project manager!

Coastal Cloud review by Bruc  P.
Bruc P.

"Coastal Cloud "

What do you like best?

Having Coastal Cloud as a partner has enabled us to significantly improve sales, service and financial performance.

What do you dislike?

We do not dislike any aspect of our relationship with Coastal Cloud or Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Coastal Cloud to other businesses!

Coastal Cloud review by Jason S.
Jason S.

"TEXTBOOK PROJECT MANAGEMENT"

What do you like best?

The management of this project was impressive. The level of detail and transparency they provide at each weekly update and milestone meeting was excellent.

What do you dislike?

They made my project management skills feel inadequate.

Coastal Cloud review by Project Manager in Consumer Goods
Project Manager in Consumer Goods

"Awesome Partner Experience"

What do you like best?

Great support throughout the projects, superior knowledge of products .

Good Communication. Resource skills top knotch . They helped elevate our process knowledge.

Committed to helping us leverage existing sssets and resources

What do you dislike?

Would have been great to have found them for earlier projects

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great partner. Worked great with internal teams. Always willing to go the extra mile. Hard working dliigent resources dedicated to our success.

Learning about Coastal Cloud?

* We monitor all Coastal Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.