Code Zero

Code Zero

Code Zero is a cloud-focused consulting, IT development, and software integration provider.

Work for Code Zero?

Learning about Code Zero?

Code Zero Reviews

Ask Code Zero a Question
Showing 16 Code Zero reviews
Code Zero review by <span>Phillip F.</span>
Phillip F.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Lots of functionality Zero to little code.

What do you like best?

Their team was completely dedicated to understanding the business case and instrumental in mapping out process and features to support our desired experience without any wasted work on migrating legacy process that was no longer meaningful.

Again, a very complex exercise which was made smooth due to their organization and professionalism.

What do you dislike?

It seems things cost more than you would like, but you get what you pay for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend CodeZero to anyone who is serious about a successful implementation of a very complex business application like SFDC CPQ+Billing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Code Zero
Code Zero review by <span>Emily  G.</span>
Emily G.

Excellent Expertise and Partnership

What do you like best?

CodeZero was a great partner and played a huge role in what I would consider a very successful SalesforceCPQ roll-out which included a large uninstall of Apttus CPQ. The individuals working alongside our resources were very knowledgeable and provided options/solutions that both met the business requirement and was technically maintainable to some of our larger more complicated business initiatives.

What do you dislike?

Project Management. Communication of issue resolution, budget, and open items were at times delayed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend Code Zero.

What Salesforce Consulting solution do you use?

Code Zero review by <span>Steve W.</span>
Steve W.

CPQ Enablement 'Lite'

What do you like best?

That they made sure that everything we worked through was thoroughly documented, and knowledge transfer was a key component of their processes.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I disliked about our project was the fact that our budget limited us from leveraging even more of their expertise to build out our solution

Recommendations to others considering the product

They worked with us up front to structure the engagement to fit within our budget and level of Admin experience - the perfect fit for our company

Code Zero review by <span>Andy H.</span>
Andy H.

Implementation

What do you like best?

My assigned Code Zero expert, Chad Borer, worked with me to implement CPQ, so that he taught me how to do the setup steps together. This allowed me to replicate his process easily as we added more products later.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had hired CodeZero sooner! Instead of messing around with it myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their SOW estimates are accurate. Great value for what you pay.

Code Zero review by <span>Emily S.</span>
Emily S.

Great Implementation Partner

What do you like best?

CodeZero was wonderful to work with. They were very attentive and always ready to jump on a call to solve an issue at a moment's notice. We very clearly tracked our project status and knew where the concerns or lingering issues were at as we went along. CodeZero helped us move from Apttus to CPQ as smoothly as I could have possibly imagined it going.

What do you dislike?

I was very satisfied with the team at CodeZero

Code Zero review by <span>Tim B.</span>
Tim B.

Truly AMAZING!

What do you like best?

Service & Support, reduction of risk when migrating because of superior talent and service.

What do you dislike?

It is not inexpensive to get high quality, worry-free service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trust what they tell you, they are interested in creating the right solution for you, not prolonging a relationship to continue billings. They have never steered me wrong, and they make suggestions to improve bringing their experience, thinking about the long-term.

Learn more about Code Zero

Code Zero Downloads

Learning about Code Zero?

* We monitor all Code Zero reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.