Code Zero

Code Zero

4.9

Code Zero is a cloud-focused consulting, IT development, and software integration provider.

Work for Code Zero?

Learning about Code Zero?

Code Zero Reviews

Ask Code Zero a Question
Showing 23 Code Zero reviews
Code Zero review by Vincent J.
Vincent J.

"Why not CodeZero?"

What do you like best?

Anyone that I have worked with at CodeZero Consulting specially Gene and Melody not only can consult, architect, implement and support your Salesforce ecosystem but they set their sights on much bigger objective which is their "Customer"...They stand behind their commitment to be there for "YOU" at any time

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I would label as 'dislike' at the moment. Yes, as a highly productive team, we have had our ups and downs and disagreements but we always managed to collaborate and work something out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my opinion, there are two types of partners..those who are there to implement a project and those who are to implement the project to make sure you succeed. Anyone that I have worked with at CodeZero Consulting specially Gene and Melody not only can consult, architect, implement and support your Salesforce ecosystem but they set their sights on much bigger objective which is "YOU"...They stand behind their commitment to be there for "YOU" at any time... I have engaged CodeZero Consulting for multitude of enterprise and small to medium size initiatives to help us deliver scalable and sustainable solutions including CPQ, Sales, Service and Community Clouds. I can honestly attest that they sincerely value and cherish their customers and that is becoming very hard to find in this fast moving, crazy and robotic world where genuine "customer service" is measured by the number of emojis and number of keyboard clicks in chat rooms...

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Code Zero
Code Zero review by Denise B.
Denise B.

"CFO"

What do you like best?

The team at Code Zero is phenomenal and their work ethic is amazing. They never quit!

What do you dislike?

Growth is expensive! We knew for this project to be successful, we had to make the investment. Code Zero may seem expensive but totally worth the investment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sales Force will not even sell you the CPQ+Billing platform unless you agree to use one of their approved consultants which I believe there were only 4 in the US when we started our project. We were lucky that one of those 4 happened to be within 2 hours of us & we asked for a face to face meeting before we made the decision. Gene Nix, the founder drove over to meet, discuss and spend the day with us getting to know our business and team. We needed to know that Code Zero had the same culture as our business and that we would all be able to work together to achieve a successful implementation. We had a very aggressive deadline & the Code Zero team was up for the challenge.

What Salesforce Consulting solution do you use?

Code Zero review by Katie F.
Katie F.

"So much fun, we kept the party going for a second engagement!"

What do you like best?

The communication is top notch. From weekly status calls, to daily collaboration - I know what is happening, where the risks are, and what needs to be done next every step of the way. And if there were issues -- I know that there will always be someone to answer my call.

A tie in what I like best is also the depth of expertise. We went to Code Zero because we did not have a knowledge base in house. We had invested in Salesforce and we knew we wanted to leverage this tool for more than we could accomplish on our own. Code Zero guided us and helped us make the right decisions for our business.

What do you dislike?

No one lilkes spending money on something you think you "should" be able to do in house, but in the end, hiring experts is worth the investment.

Code Zero review by Phillip F.
Phillip F.

"Lots of functionality Zero to little code."

What do you like best?

Their team was completely dedicated to understanding the business case and instrumental in mapping out process and features to support our desired experience without any wasted work on migrating legacy process that was no longer meaningful.

Again, a very complex exercise which was made smooth due to their organization and professionalism.

What do you dislike?

It seems things cost more than you would like, but you get what you pay for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend CodeZero to anyone who is serious about a successful implementation of a very complex business application like SFDC CPQ+Billing.

Code Zero review by Emily  G.
Emily G.

"Excellent Expertise and Partnership "

What do you like best?

CodeZero was a great partner and played a huge role in what I would consider a very successful SalesforceCPQ roll-out which included a large uninstall of Apttus CPQ. The individuals working alongside our resources were very knowledgeable and provided options/solutions that both met the business requirement and was technically maintainable to some of our larger more complicated business initiatives.

What do you dislike?

Project Management. Communication of issue resolution, budget, and open items were at times delayed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend Code Zero.

Code Zero review by Steve W.
Steve W.

"CPQ Enablement 'Lite'"

What do you like best?

That they made sure that everything we worked through was thoroughly documented, and knowledge transfer was a key component of their processes.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I disliked about our project was the fact that our budget limited us from leveraging even more of their expertise to build out our solution

Recommendations to others considering the product

They worked with us up front to structure the engagement to fit within our budget and level of Admin experience - the perfect fit for our company

Code Zero review by Andy H.
Andy H.

"Implementation"

What do you like best?

My assigned Code Zero expert, Chad Borer, worked with me to implement CPQ, so that he taught me how to do the setup steps together. This allowed me to replicate his process easily as we added more products later.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had hired CodeZero sooner! Instead of messing around with it myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their SOW estimates are accurate. Great value for what you pay.

Code Zero review by Cindy C.
Cindy C.

"Amazing Partnership"

What do you like best?

Working with Code Zero was an absolute pleasure. It was the first time I have experienced an external team and an internal team acting as one cohesive unit. They were just as dedicated to the overall success of the project as we were. From the initial design, KT sessions to my internal team and deployment, the overall experience and expertise was top notch.

What do you dislike?

I wish we would have converted to Salesforce CPQ sooner.

Code Zero review by Kari F.
Kari F.

"Great team, great work, excellent results!"

What do you like best?

The Code Zero team is supportive, responsive and always able to offer creative solutions!

What do you dislike?

The initial investment can be hard to swallow but ultimately this investment will help sustain our future for overall scalability as we continue to work in a fast paced and quickly growing company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Code Zero will go above and beyond, work endless hours, provide creative solutions, communicate clearly and do wonderful work. Well worth the time and money!

Code Zero review by Emily S.
Emily S.

"Great Implementation Partner"

What do you like best?

CodeZero was wonderful to work with. They were very attentive and always ready to jump on a call to solve an issue at a moment's notice. We very clearly tracked our project status and knew where the concerns or lingering issues were at as we went along. CodeZero helped us move from Apttus to CPQ as smoothly as I could have possibly imagined it going.

What do you dislike?

I was very satisfied with the team at CodeZero

Code Zero review by Tim B.
Tim B.

"Truly AMAZING!"

What do you like best?

Service & Support, reduction of risk when migrating because of superior talent and service.

What do you dislike?

It is not inexpensive to get high quality, worry-free service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trust what they tell you, they are interested in creating the right solution for you, not prolonging a relationship to continue billings. They have never steered me wrong, and they make suggestions to improve bringing their experience, thinking about the long-term.

Code Zero review by Julie R.
Julie R.

"Great Team to Work With"

What do you like best?

They were easy to work with and accommodating when it came to changes on the fly or experimenting with possible scenarios to solve problems.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes due to other projects they were working on, reaching them was difficult, but we were able to work around each other's schedules.

Code Zero review by N P.
N P.

"Great talent in the company with vast industry knowledge "

What do you like best?

The team has great industry knowledge of CPQ and has helped guide us through a new experience on how to implement CPQ and the entire front-end customer journey.

What do you dislike?

No issues yet with the team. We are currently working with them to prove our the concept.

Code Zero review by Scott H.
Scott H.

"Great experience working with CodeZero"

What do you like best?

The speed. Go-live in less than 3 wks with live Partner Community and real-time integration to SAP

What do you dislike?

There was nothing to dislike. The were fast, efficient and under budget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are very professional and focus on client satisfaction. Great to work with.

Code Zero review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Deep Subject Matter Expertise and Client Focused"

What do you like best?

The team very quickly understood the business problems and the language unique to this company. From there, they were able to design a solution that felt like it was designed by someone in-house

What do you dislike?

This is minor, but I would have preferred more detailed accounting of hours utilized, cost-to-date. When requested, this data was provided, however

Recommendations to others considering the product

Provide as much detail on the required scope as possible. it will help both the company and Code Zero remain aligned on deliverables.

Code Zero review by Project Team Member
Project Team Member

"Code Zero's CPQ SMExpertise and execution is unparalleled compared to other vendors evaluated. "

What do you like best?

Code Zero's professionalism and access to variety of resources that they could plug into our project on short notice to augment our delivery team. Note - these views are expression of my own (not on behalf of VDMS).

What do you dislike?

Nothing - not applicable, I'll type it again to hit the 40 character minimum - not applicable. Note - these views are expression of my own (not on behalf of VDMS).

Code Zero review by Michelle R.
Michelle R.

"Responsive Implementation Partner"

What do you like best?

They focused on maximizing native CPQ functionality and worked with us when a more customized solution was needed.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. (They have a expert resources that were great to have during implementation)

Code Zero review by Ian C.
Ian C.

"Very good engagement,"

What do you like best?

They genuinely cared about outcomes for the client. They are solution focused and interested in long term relationships.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. I have found them to be very good to work with.

Code Zero review by Doug D.
Doug D.

"VP of North American Sales"

What do you like best?

Depth/quantity of real world experiences.

What do you dislike?

Need a larger geographic footprint to reduce travel time.

Code Zero review by Project Manager in Information Technology and Services
Project Manager in Information Technology and Services

"CPQ Implementation "

What do you like best?

We greatly appreciated that CZ took the time to understand our complex business processes, and then how to adjust CPQ to meet the needs. We were able to deliver some really great custom functionality for our customers.

What do you dislike?

That we cannot engage them for all of our projects!

Code Zero review by Project Team Member
Project Team Member

"The CodeZero team is knowledgeable, consultative, and authentic."

What do you like best?

I feel comfortable that the recommendations that CodeZero makes are made with our best interests as the primary goal. They don't have a hidden agenda. They are also very experienced and knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any negative comments in reference to CodeZero.

Code Zero review by Project Manager
Project Manager

"Professional and educational partnership"

What do you like best?

The team informed and educated us asking the way, helped to coach us from making shortsighted decisions.

What do you dislike?

Small team of highly skilled engineers are easily backlogged and would then introduce proxy contracting of other resources

Code Zero review by Partner in Internet
Partner in Internet

"Responsive, Effective and Prepared"

What do you like best?

The Domaine expertise and ability to execute . Also the honest feedback on what can and cannot be done. No over selling was done.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing as this juncture, the project is ongoing

Learning about Code Zero?

* We monitor all Code Zero reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.