What do you like best?
- Very easy to setup, they have a great step-by-step walkthrough on how to integrate our Bitbucket projects into their code analysis tool, the results were already visible after 5 minutes of setting up the projects.
- Simple GPA system to also show technical and non-technical personnel that the developers are producing not only accurate output, but also quality code-- enough to give them confidence to them team and also probably be a mode of due diligence for a sale or promotion :).
- Customizable, code analysis rules can be more flexible or rigid depending on the company requirement.
What do you dislike?
- Lack of a mobile app maybe, although it's not really important.
- Hoping that there can be JIRA integration in the future.
Recommendations to others considering the product
Highly recommended for startups and managers who wants a know-how of the current status of his/her Dev Team's code status without the technical mumbo-jumbo.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Code analysis and review is an integral part of any DevOps and hiring additional personnel can be superseded by tools driven by known standards such as this.
Days after using the tool, we realized some of the code standards/rules that we can compromise at the meantime and as well as knowing the current situation of our software code with just a few clicks.