CodeRush

4.0

The CodeRush .NET Test Runner is up to 30% faster than the closest competitor so you can get back to coding sooner.

Work for CodeRush?

Learning about CodeRush?

CodeRush Reviews

Showing 3 CodeRush reviews
CodeRush review by Megha C.
Megha C.

"Review of CodeRush for Visual Studio"

What do you like best?

It is very fast and really lightweight so like others it does not consume all of my memory. The best thing for me is it's debugging assistance and testing assistance. I can't code without it anymore.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the CodeRush as of now but I will keep this review updated if I find any.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend CodeRush to everyone because it is lightweight and it does not consume all the resources of your system. Also it comes with great features so give it a try with 30 day free trial.

Being a developer I write a lot of code and using CodeRush a lot of my time has been saved by all the great features of it. I use CodeRush for almost every project I code for.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CodeRush
CodeRush review by Dhruvesh P.
Dhruvesh P.

"CodeRush is highly recommended with Visual Studio Code"

What do you like best?

I have been using CodeRush for a long time now. It is really a great add-on to have with your visual studio code since it comes with great features that helps a lot in coding , debugging , testing and what not.

It is very fast and does not slow down the IDE like other add-on.

What do you dislike?

I am extremely satisfied with this product, So no dislike from me yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend CodeRush to every developers and QAs since it is very premium add-on with great features. You can always have 30 day trial and then if you are satisfied you can upgrade.

I use CodeRush as my default add-on at work for testing and debugging and what not. It saves a lot of my time in coding because of it's great features. Many of my colleagues use it as well.

What Static Code Analysis solution do you use?

CodeRush review by Brandon H.
Brandon H.

"Decent productivity but other contenders out there"

What do you like best?

Code rush is a solid extensions for Microsoft visual studio and the new layered options is a lifesaver.

What do you dislike?

Other tools such as visual assist X have more robust offerings

Productivity for visual studio. Speed up development tasks

There are not enough reviews of CodeRush for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

ReSharper Logo
ReSharper
4.7
ReSharper is a productivity tool for visual studio that provides tools and features to help you manage your code.
Pylint Logo
Pylint
Pylint is a tool that checks for errors in Python code, tries to enforce a coding standard and looks for bad code smells.
SonarQube Logo
SonarQube
SonarSource products have innovative features to maximize quality and manage risk for both small and large software portfolios.
WhiteSource Software Logo
WhiteSource Software
4.0
Open Source license and security management software
ReSharper C++ Logo
ReSharper C++
ReSharper C++ is designed to make Visual Studio a better IDE for C++ developers, providing code analysis, quick-fixes, search and navigation, smart code completion, refactorings, and others.
StyleCop Logo
StyleCop
3.7
StyleCop analyzes C# source code to enforce a set of style and consistency rules.
Closure Compiler Logo
Closure Compiler
The Closure Compiler is a tool for making JavaScript download and run faster. Instead of compiling from a source language to machine code, it compiles from JavaScript to better JavaScript.
Black Duck Hub Logo
Black Duck Hub
3.7
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck to secure and manage the open source software in their applications and containers.
codebeat Logo
codebeat
4.8
codebeat is an automated review for web and mobile that gathers the results of static code analysis into a single, real-time report that gives all project stakeholders the information required to identify code smells, security holes and improve code quality.
Roslyn Logo
Roslyn
4.8
The .NET Compiler Platform ("Roslyn") provides open-source C# and Visual Basic compilers with rich code analysis APIs.

Learning about CodeRush?

* We monitor all CodeRush reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.