Codeship

Codeship offers hosted continuous integration and deployment for your web apps, including rails, php, python, java or go apps.

Work for Codeship?

Learning about Codeship?

Codeship Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 90 Codeship reviews
Codeship review by <span>Emmy C.</span>
Emmy C.
Validated Review

One of the fastest CI server

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The process of setting up the CI pipeline is easy and intuitive, it is possible to track several projects. The documentation is well thought out. I really like Codeship because it's clean and easy to set up for people who are not familiar with testing. It's too easy to use the deployment script for code and the documentation also lags behind. They always publish new and interesting things from the industry, trying to keep up with the direction of the industry.

What do you dislike?

Support could be a little bit better. Not in quality, but in the time that is required for an answer. I received a good response within a couple of minutes, and now I wait for a couple of hours to get an answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try using the free trial version of Codeship and you will be able to run working process in minutes. It's easy to use and one of the fastest to install CI servers that I've used.

We use Codeship to provide a consistent build process, start by checking the code and use it to test and deploy my applications. It ensures that our team has a single source of rights to build a simple and consistent method for deploying our application in various environments.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Codeship
Codeship review by <span>Valentine B.</span>
Valentine B.

Simple and intuitive CI

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The CI system is simple and intuitive. I also liked the user interface. It is worth mentioning about the documentation, it is so well written and helps to solve any problem.

What do you dislike?

I do not have enough plug-ins, I would like that their number was more. Also, the price is a bit high for a typical developer. Developers of Codeship can make several plans for independent developers and for large companies

Recommendations to others considering the product

An excellent free plan, it provides great resources (as many as 100 builds per month, no limited number of users and an unlimited number of projects).

Our team tried many similar services, we tested Travis and TeamCity. Finally we settled on Codeship. In the beginning, we used a free version and it covered all our needs. But further, when our projects started to grow we bought a professional version and have not regretted about it because there is a Native Docker support in the professional version.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Continuous Deployment solution do you use?

Codeship review by <span>Delinda S.</span>
Delinda S.
Validated Review

Fast and easy to develop.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I have the ability to control my styling process which makes my work much better. I like that I can make builds concurrently so our creation teams don’t have to wait for any builds to be run. Also, I like that software is infrastructure is optimized for rapidity and automatically balance with our needs.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any question to this platform. I like all way of our interface. I guess all departments work well and don't make any harms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, I recommend to you this platform. Will always help you to create all projects with higher quality. You will have the opportunity to use the test system which is a big assistance for working team. All your work will be a balanced.

We have the better way of configuring potent deployment pipelines that run after all our tests have run. This platform allows us to set up deploy to where-ever we want. Also, helps us to work on our projects and test them. Much better work on all data.

Codeship review by <span>Logan S.</span>
Logan S.
Validated Review

The system of test for all of us.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Much better ability to make setting across the web interface. I like that I have a chance work with general systems and workflows. Opportunity to monitor all my design process which really makes my work much easy.

What do you dislike?

As for me, the program is good but I guess that interface needs to be more colorful. All of the rest of solution is perfect. I wish that this platform will bring more updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect software to have at the company. Will always help you to create all process on your projects. You will have plenty space for storage. Will gives you great working balance. I recommend it to you.

Actually, it is the best system which helps us to work on our projects and the ability of test them. We have a much better way of working with documentation. To install that program will not take long.

Codeship review by <span>Kent S.</span>
Kent S.

Better of use

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It gives me full autonomy over my creation workflows. Very easy to get to creation and production surroundings. Organization my teams and their team members become easier.

What do you dislike?

Very good to work with that solution. Easy to understand a doo all work. Connect to both, personal and social registries. No complaints about it at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Software which will make you easy to get started your work. That program infrastructure automatically balances as your group will grow. Will helps you a lot.

Codeship lets us set up development to wherever we want. Codeship lets us focus on our product. We can quickly test and development processes. Great way to ship code. Great and super fast.

Codeship review by <span>Yurui Z.</span>
Yurui Z.
Validated Review

fast, reliable, and easy to setup

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Integrating CodeShip with Github is really easy.

The process for setting up the CI pipeline is very intuitive.

Being able to monitor multiple projects.

Good documentation.

Really good customer support! Our questions are answered quickly.

Being able to login to the VM via SSH is a huge plus to us.

Being able to setup test pipelines helped us to cut test time to half with no extra cost!

Free for open source projects!

What do you dislike?

Only 1 build at the same time for the basic plan.

Free plan limits to 100 builds per month - could be used within a day, if you commit as often as I do :)

No encryption of secrets

An easy and affordable CI solution for our developers. We are able to achieve that with Codeship! Setting up everything for a new project on Codeship can be done in a few minutes.

Learning about Codeship?

* We monitor all Codeship reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.