Cofense Intelligence

Cofense Intelligence uses proprietary techniques to analyze millions of messages daily from a wide variety of sources.

Work for Cofense Intelligence?

Learning about Cofense Intelligence?

Cofense Intelligence Reviews

Showing 1 Cofense Intelligence review
Cofense Intelligence review by <span>Megan J.</span>
Megan J.

"PhishMe Experience"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to customize a scenario and tailor it to the person or group I am phishing.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the limited options there are for a file attachment option in English. I wish there could be more options to choose from that are more work related or technology related as to become more believable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good software to go with as the on-boarding is very easy and thorough process. Everyone is very helpful and it is easy to start creating your own scenarios and then implementing them throughout your business or workplace.

We are discovering how many people are susceptible to phishing scams or viruses in a professional environment. We are also determining how many people would need extra training or advice on how to stop email scams.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cofense Intelligence

What Threat Intelligence solution do you use?

Learning about Cofense Intelligence?

* We monitor all Cofense Intelligence reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.