CogComp NLP

3.5

cogcomp-nlp is a Natural Language Processing libraries that contains detailed readme and instructions on how to use it.

Work for CogComp NLP?

Learning about CogComp NLP?

CogComp NLP Reviews

Showing 1 CogComp NLP review
CogComp NLP review by G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising

"CogComp NLP easy to use and good processing tool!"

What do you like best?

I like how smoothly CogComp runs. It's a really easy and accessible processing tool service!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to dislike about CogComp NLP yet. If anything, I wish there were more "natural languages" that they can process.

It annotates note to a very cohesive and concise degree. This is a huge beneficial thing because other programs lack the easy-to-use nature of this program.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CogComp NLP

What Natural Language Processing (NLP) solution do you use?

Learning about CogComp NLP?

* We monitor all CogComp NLP reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.