Cognistix

Cognistix Workforce Management is a software that automates labor scheduling, improves retail execution and enhances field data collection for merchandising and experiential marketing.

Work for Cognistix?
Kronos workforce ready  review  2x

Learning about Cognistix?

Cognistix Reviews

Ask Cognistix a Question
Showing 18 Cognistix reviews
Cognistix review by <span>Candace C.</span>
Candace C.

Works ok, when it decides to work with my modern browsers

What do you like best?

I can keep my time input in an orderly fashion and I like that they have an app for the phone.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Cognistix runs on Silverlight for browsers, which has been slowly being phased out on all modern browsers. It seems I am always battling it to load on Firefox. Sometimes I get a screen telling me to install Silverlight and others I get a box saying my application is out of date. It forces me to use an older version of Internet Explorer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company uses any kind of newer browsers, this program may not work for a large amount of your user base. I can only usually get it to run on an older version of internet explorer.

I put my time keeping information for Advantage into this system. I also use it for scheduling not available days.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cognistix
Cognistix review by <span>Elizabeth S.</span>
Elizabeth S.

Cognistix experience

What do you like best?

Ease of use for employees and payroll. It is also very easy to reassign schedules for employees and to help them if they are having trouble at home. It is very visually appealing and easy to navigate through as well.

What do you dislike?

When something goes wrong as a manager, it is very difficult to figure out what it is if you are not an expert with the program. The filters are all somewhat similar and seem like they could be condensed. When an employee starts a report then has to stop for whatever reason, they often cannot go back to the same report and are locked out, causing them to be late because they need to call for assistance to be helped back in. Jet mobile is also difficult for them to use because of separating admin time from work time. 80% of the time I have an issue with late call reports, it is because "JET isn't working" or "JET crashed" or "JET is going too slow and I got locked out".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure everyone using it; admin, employees, management, etc. is aware of all the nuances of using it and completes an at-length training on it. Admin/management need to learn about each filter, what it does/takes out/adds, etc.

It is a quick and simple way to collect data and reporting and time keeping.

What Workforce Management solution do you use?

Cognistix review by <span>Josh F.</span>
Josh F.

Always using cognistix

What do you like best?

I like the ability to maneuver seamlessly throughout JET without hassle. JET make my work easy to schedule employees and update their availability.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how long JET takes to load the list scheduler. It also is very touchy and sometimes wont let you save your work until you enter everything in just right

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great platform that keeps updating its features. I would recommend this to any employee or employer.

This solves the hassle of scheduling my associates and gives me the benefit of giving some of my time back. Jet gives the perfect work/life balance so I can have more time working than completing a schedule

Cognistix review by <span>Timo B.</span>
Timo B.

Versatile Software

What do you like best?

It is a versatile solution for project management. It allows us to run our events smoothly and it has a very good structure. It provides good access for admin allowing for changes in schedules, etc. I also use JET to manage materials, products and subset store lists.

What do you dislike?

I do not have many complaints with JET since I often use PTS for most of my management needs. The PTS interface is antiquated but JET is much more modern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Determine usefulness of Cognistix based on how the functions meet your needs.

We are able to run a variety of programs with great control. We can also set up intelligent question design where questions are only asked in a subset of locations. This allows us to control our data to a much greater detail which is very helpful and efficient.

Cognistix review by <span>Javier N.</span>
Javier N.

Reliability on the go!

What do you like best?

Not all workforce management systems are built to a simplicity, Cognistix have found the way to put reliability in your hands and make it friendly user.

What do you dislike?

Not having a GPS locator on mobile app, by this way we can track if associates/employees are where they need to be and confirming that all clients are in fact be taking care of.

In being able to direct a broader group remotely and not physically.

Cognistix review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

Territory Sales Manager

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate the system which is fairly intuitive. The system makes it relatively easily complete reports very quickly due to the drop down menus or boxes to fill in the data required. The system is easy to look at and utilizes an easy on the eyes color scheme .

What do you dislike?

The system seemed like it would require a fast internet speed. If using the system on a broadband or wireless card, the system would seem to lag or provide technical issues preventing the reports to go thru successfully. Using the system on a mobile device also seemed very slow and caused navigation issues which could not be fixed unless the report was completed on a desktop with a strong internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use.

Compiling data makes it easier when using the system.

Learning about Cognistix?

* We monitor all Cognistix reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.