Cognistix

3.8

Cognistix Workforce Management is a software that automates labor scheduling, improves retail execution and enhances field data collection for merchandising and experiential marketing.

Work for Cognistix?

Learning about Cognistix?

Cognistix Reviews

Ask Cognistix a Question
Showing 19 Cognistix reviews
Cognistix review by Candace C.
Candace C.

"Works ok, when it decides to work with my modern browsers"

What do you like best?

I can keep my time input in an orderly fashion and I like that they have an app for the phone.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Cognistix runs on Silverlight for browsers, which has been slowly being phased out on all modern browsers. It seems I am always battling it to load on Firefox. Sometimes I get a screen telling me to install Silverlight and others I get a box saying my application is out of date. It forces me to use an older version of Internet Explorer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company uses any kind of newer browsers, this program may not work for a large amount of your user base. I can only usually get it to run on an older version of internet explorer.

I put my time keeping information for Advantage into this system. I also use it for scheduling not available days.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cognistix
Cognistix review by Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

"Cognistix experience "

What do you like best?

Ease of use for employees and payroll. It is also very easy to reassign schedules for employees and to help them if they are having trouble at home. It is very visually appealing and easy to navigate through as well.

What do you dislike?

When something goes wrong as a manager, it is very difficult to figure out what it is if you are not an expert with the program. The filters are all somewhat similar and seem like they could be condensed. When an employee starts a report then has to stop for whatever reason, they often cannot go back to the same report and are locked out, causing them to be late because they need to call for assistance to be helped back in. Jet mobile is also difficult for them to use because of separating admin time from work time. 80% of the time I have an issue with late call reports, it is because "JET isn't working" or "JET crashed" or "JET is going too slow and I got locked out".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure everyone using it; admin, employees, management, etc. is aware of all the nuances of using it and completes an at-length training on it. Admin/management need to learn about each filter, what it does/takes out/adds, etc.

It is a quick and simple way to collect data and reporting and time keeping.

What Workforce Management solution do you use?

Cognistix review by Josh F.
Josh F.

"Always using cognistix"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to maneuver seamlessly throughout JET without hassle. JET make my work easy to schedule employees and update their availability.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how long JET takes to load the list scheduler. It also is very touchy and sometimes wont let you save your work until you enter everything in just right

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great platform that keeps updating its features. I would recommend this to any employee or employer.

This solves the hassle of scheduling my associates and gives me the benefit of giving some of my time back. Jet gives the perfect work/life balance so I can have more time working than completing a schedule

Cognistix review by Timo B.
Timo B.

"Versatile Software"

What do you like best?

It is a versatile solution for project management. It allows us to run our events smoothly and it has a very good structure. It provides good access for admin allowing for changes in schedules, etc. I also use JET to manage materials, products and subset store lists.

What do you dislike?

I do not have many complaints with JET since I often use PTS for most of my management needs. The PTS interface is antiquated but JET is much more modern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Determine usefulness of Cognistix based on how the functions meet your needs.

We are able to run a variety of programs with great control. We can also set up intelligent question design where questions are only asked in a subset of locations. This allows us to control our data to a much greater detail which is very helpful and efficient.

Cognistix review by Javier N.
Javier N.

"Reliability on the go!"

What do you like best?

Not all workforce management systems are built to a simplicity, Cognistix have found the way to put reliability in your hands and make it friendly user.

What do you dislike?

Not having a GPS locator on mobile app, by this way we can track if associates/employees are where they need to be and confirming that all clients are in fact be taking care of.

In being able to direct a broader group remotely and not physically.

Cognistix review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Territory Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate the system which is fairly intuitive. The system makes it relatively easily complete reports very quickly due to the drop down menus or boxes to fill in the data required. The system is easy to look at and utilizes an easy on the eyes color scheme .

What do you dislike?

The system seemed like it would require a fast internet speed. If using the system on a broadband or wireless card, the system would seem to lag or provide technical issues preventing the reports to go thru successfully. Using the system on a mobile device also seemed very slow and caused navigation issues which could not be fixed unless the report was completed on a desktop with a strong internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use.

Compiling data makes it easier when using the system.

Cognistix review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Good service"

What do you like best?

I like that our company uses this for our jet reporting

What do you dislike?

Some times the app will glitch in the middle of a job and lose all data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great we use it to keep track of clock ins milage breaks etc

It helps us establish work schedules and scope of work as well as documents we need on the job

Cognistix review by Executive Sponsor in Consumer Goods
Executive Sponsor in Consumer Goods

"Partnership at its best! "

What do you like best?

The partnership we share with our Cognisitx teammates is second to none. They treat our business goals and needs as their own. Their sense of urgency to meet or exceed our expectations and timelines is always appreciated and enables us to in-turn better serve our Clients.

What do you dislike?

At this time I don't believe there is anything I don't like.

Attempting to transition a team of reporting associates from a paper/fax based system to a fully integrated reporting and planning tool. We've launched two phases and have seen significant improvements in accuracy, efficiency, and effectiveness.

Cognistix review by Susan N.
Susan N.

"Amazing Product"

What do you like best?

Jet has given me hours back. The ability to complete work right from the field is amazing. No more taking notes all day and entering the info into spreadsheets at night. The data is sortable and offers quantifiable results to our clients.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about the product. Jet provides all the tools I need to complete the work in an excellent fashion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth the investment.

The ability to instantly run a report to offer our clients measurable results is unparalleled.

Cognistix review by Jason W.
Jason W.

"Needs to Move JET to HTML5"

What do you like best?

the security features are great for the business.

What do you dislike?

the slow operation. JET powered by Cognistix is slow and not compatible with newer versions of web browsers

Recommendations to others considering the product

Software developers are moving away from ActiveX and Silverlight. Use HTML5

Just day to day operations, would love to bring our software into the 21st century.

Cognistix review by User

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

I have used this for the last 2 months. its easy, fun and hassle free. I have not had any issues at all

What do you dislike?

There is nothing specifically that I do not like. There was a good training video to show us how to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, works well.

Easy to use, easy to track. Multiple choice questions for call reports.

Cognistix review by Paul V.
Paul V.

"Very useful mobile App"

What do you like best?

I think the best part has to be the mobile App and the ability to upload through it

What do you dislike?

The App would glitch at times, causing me to start from the beginning

Inventory Audits

Cognistix review by Ernest C.
Ernest C.

"Constant User"

What do you like best?

The ease of operation and the concise nature of the program.

What do you dislike?

Inability to affect changes, fix mistakes

Ease of scheduling and payroll.

Cognistix review by Administrator in Information Services
Administrator in Information Services

"JET"

What do you like best?

Simple to use, easy to navigate and easy to make corrections when needed. Tech support is great as well

What do you dislike?

Silver light is very difficult to download, Calendar weeks start on Monday vs. Sunday

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use with Internet Explorer and check in daily

Creating schedules fir 42 associates allows you to see alternative people to schedule and distance travel

Cognistix review by Michelle M.
Michelle M.

"Use this for work "

What do you like best?

Runs pretty smoothly. Functionality is increasing

What do you dislike?

Not compatible with newer computers running Windows 10. There should be a better work around that allows for full or close to full access without downloading the addons to support.

Scheduling of commodities is pretty simple. My company uses this for scheduling

Cognistix review by Vincent P.
Vincent P.

"Club Supervisor 6335"

What do you like best?

Short amount of time to complete the questions.

What do you dislike?

No one ever reviews the answers or responds back---- your answers go to the wind!!!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use!!!

None that I am aware of.

"JET experience "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to see when my Brand Ambassadors are available and to set up the schedules and the flexibility to change the schedules.

What do you dislike?

The JET system only works on Internet Explorer, is slow and it often doesn't work correctly.

It is very frustrating to use for me and my employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NONE

Scheduling and tracking work of my employees

"Event Tracking"

What do you like best?

This event tracking software is very user friendly

What do you dislike?

I really like the software. Sometimes it seems like if to many associates are logged in to the system it updates slower

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company needs a great project tracking software this is it

Quicker scheduling and scheduling solutions

"JET Review "

What do you like best?

It's easy to use. I like as a manager I can track my employees

What do you dislike?

Slow on data, seems to lose data when no wifi

Real time data collections

Learning about Cognistix?

* We monitor all Cognistix reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.