CoinImp

5.0

CoinImp is the new effective JavaScript cryptocurrency miner that you can embed in your website.

Work for CoinImp?

Learning about CoinImp?

CoinImp Reviews

Showing 1 CoinImp review
CoinImp review by Adrian R.
Adrian R.

"CoinImp Good miner Web JavaScript"

What do you like best?

With this web miner of JavaScript called COINIMP I have been able to undermine XMR in my web pages with the easy way to place a code that free offers the platform and thus to be able to undermine in the background without having to have a physical equipment. Apart from this, what we are mining on this platform allows us to sell at a stipulated price.

What do you dislike?

One of the things that dislike of COINIMP is the low cup for calculating the XMR (Monero) which is a little confusing the way they calculate this to get to collect the same platform this constant growth as they do know in their communiqués.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend CoinImp for all those people who want to undermine XMR in any of its web pages with just placing a code JavaScript and so use the resources in the background, apart from that allows me to pass the mine to a virtual purse

The benefit that allows COINIMP is the ease of obtaining a JavaScript code that can easily be placed on our web pages, apart from the ability to charge a virtual purse when you reach the minimum rate automatically

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CoinImp

What Cryptocurrency Mining solution do you use?

Learning about CoinImp?

* We monitor all CoinImp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.