Collaboro

Collaboro

Collaboro enables marketing teams to spend more time using their content, and less time trying to find it.

Work for Collaboro?

Learning about Collaboro?

Collaboro Reviews

Ask Collaboro a Question
Showing 12 Collaboro reviews
Collaboro review by Blake O.
Blake O.

"Handy but very slow!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can search for most things I need without too much fussing around. The smart folders are very hand to have on the loading page as this helps me quickly search for items I need without having to search too hard for them.

What do you dislike?

I find the site VERY slow and will often spend more time than I'd like to searching for the pieces I need. I feel that the search function could also be tweaked a bit as some things that show up aren't related to what I'm searching. A lot of the artwork I need isn't being uploaded but I'm not sure if this is the agencies fault or Collaboro.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program is great to use and helps speed up the process of gathering files from other departments or partners. It's really handy to have and quickly search for things I need.

I use the site for gathering assets for Graphic Design for McDonald's. It's great to be able to go here and search for what I need rather than sending emails and chasing artwork up that could take a few days.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Collaboro
Collaboro review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Tagging using AI and Machine learning ...Awesome"

What do you like best?

The service is like no other .... no other company in Australia would come to my office or my agencies office and pick out lastest campaigns on hard drives and take them away to be curated and tagged in the cloud.

Ability to share files from anywhere given its great mobile capabilities ... a dedicated account manager , just like an extension of your marketing team ..

Permissions management is great particulary when switching between agencies so there is no IP transitions issues which can be timely and costly.

Not having a pay per user is great ... one cost and as many users as you like can join the platform...

What do you dislike?

An integration with youtube would be useful .... I did use to think it was expensive but I was able to reduce my agency retainer so it paid for itself in 6 months and continues to save money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it ... and you will never try anything else.

We shoot large video marketing and HR films so being able to store large videos in the cloud makes it great for all the teams to access content from anywhere.

We also could not find anything that we wanted... we had files on servers , hard drives and usb sticks so getting digital assets could take days of request from IT or agencies.

What Digital Asset Management solution do you use?

Collaboro review by Jesse B.
Jesse B.

"Increases my productivity and ability to create/design professional employee-facing content "

What do you like best?

Collaboro is a very collaborative and intuitive platform. Having all assets located in one, easy-to-navigate location increases productivity and allows me to pull assets across all projects in order to create and design restaurant facing content.

What do you dislike?

More of a personal dislike. I work in Operations and don't speak Marketing, so the tags and keywords the projects used, aren't necessarily the key words we would use in Operations - makes it harder to find what I'm looking for.

For restaurant facing content, being able to send stock footage to my vendors is so beneficial. Having this portal prevents having to go back and forth between project leads and different departments to get something.

Collaboro review by Jesse G.
Jesse G.

"COLLABORO - A change for the better"

What do you like best?

Collaboro is very user friendly and an easy way to found all your in house assets in one portal! As a business, it is an effective and efficient way of accessing assets especially for our studio. The light box tool is incredible; it allows you to save and share assets so that your designers are using the asset you want!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! The portal is great to use and easy to find assets!

We now have a creative studio in house all because of Collaboro. It created a portal for us to house all of our assets in one place; being accessible by anyone in our team, no more relying on one individual to send you the required asset, you can save so much time by getting it yourself. It allows our team to create briefs easily but selecting which assets to include using the light box tool.

Collaboro review by Tyson P.
Tyson P.

"Collaboro is great for sharing work across the multiple agencies we collaborate with."

What do you like best?

Seeing the assets with thumbnails makes finding what I am looking for quick and easy. Adding them to the lightbox to download is also very efficient.

What do you dislike?

Having assets spread across multiple pages and be a bit of a hassle. It would be easier if they were all on one page.

We work with multiple design agencies who are all doing their own part of a large project. Collaboro allows all agencies to share their assets, which reduces the work load while also maintaining consistency across the project.

Collaboro review by Agency
Agency

"Great user interface and helpful staff"

What do you like best?

I think the online system is really great and user friendly. It's pretty amazing to be able to see all your back ups right there in front of you. Also the team are extremely helpful and friendly.

What do you dislike?

I think maybe we don't need an email every week asking for drives just because we know that we need to send them and we will in our own time (although the prizes help!!)

It takes storage off our hands as our server is limited and things can get lost so its great to know we have everything in one place and to be able to search it easily.

"The concept is good"

What do you like best?

I like to be able to access graphic elements of our POP at my own pace

What do you dislike?

I find it very hard to search and find items - especially new items without going thru all the folders looking at dates. It's very slow to collect files and download.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the concept is great - a central place to upload and store company files

Our "customers" used to come to us to provide POP and images but now if they have access to Colloboro, they can help themselves

"Creative Content Management"

What do you like best?

Collaboro puts the creative aspect into content management! My team and I have never found a more beautiful way to share what we are working on.

What do you dislike?

I wish this tool had even more functions integrated into it. We would love to be able to take a shared item and launch a video meeting or call to further discuss.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have found that we prefer this tool to other content sharing or cloud services. This beats Dropbox and SharePoint in terms of ease of use and visual aesthetics!

Easy content sharing with no limits! Beyond sharing we are able to organize, label, and sort with beautiful visual appeal.

Collaboro review by User

"Making internal collaboration and sharing, easy!"

What do you like best?

The ability to direct internal colleagues to the portal, and share high resolution files and resources that can benefit other departments.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the organisation of files are not logical to other departments that aren't familiar with campaign names, or types of files and it needs a little navigating.

Saving time and people resource, both internally, and at agencies, to find images, TVC's and other resources for presentations and meetings.

Collaboro review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Making agencies work smarter, and harder."

What do you like best?

I've worked with two agencies who have partnered with Collaboro now. It's given myself and the team an ability to share masters, TVCs, stills - all shared with all the info we need. We can see who edited, who was the soundover ect; it makes it easier to reuse material and recreate 3-5second stills rather than spending thousands reshooting.

What do you dislike?

Need more clients using it, rather than a small handful per agency.

We're able to use parts of old campaigns, to make new campaigns meaning we save budget and can use it elsewhere. More ability to provide the all important "WOW factor" to clients

"The search is over"

What do you like best?

How you can type in something simple in search and all the keywords pick up every option you can think of.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the user experience is lengthly, and not intuitive

Organisation of assets, sharing and storage. All beneficial!

Collaboro review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Senior Product Manager"

What do you like best?

That you can search by job number and refine

What do you dislike?

too many results and having to filter through

central storage and reference point

Learning about Collaboro?

* We monitor all Collaboro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.