CollaBrill

End-to-End Business Management ( HR/Recruitment, Projects, Sales & Invoice ) for Professional Services

Work for CollaBrill?

Learning about CollaBrill?

CollaBrill Reviews

Ask CollaBrill a Question
Showing 1 CollaBrill review
CollaBrill review by Julie F.
Julie F.

"great system for any company!"

What do you like best?

I like this product because our company was searching for a new system and the customer service of collabrill was great, they would get back to us in a timely fashion and always gave us great discounts and free trails so we could try it out! I was able to start using the systems free trial within a few minutes! I found out I liked it, so I purchased it and was able to train my employees on how to use it within one day! This system is also great because you can connect with other candidates, vendors, clients and current employees who help us grow and improve!

What do you dislike?

I disliked the main screen on the log in page. It confused employees and they had a hard time moving around the webpage. I think the ease and user friendliness could be improved. I did have a hard time when I first signed up the sign up took way longer than "30 seconds" like they said. But once I was registered the rest of the process was easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this system to any HR manager who is looking for a change and trying to figure out how to improve their current system.

This system helps our company put together project ideas and allows everyone to have input and feel included in all areas of the project. The benefits include more communication among the team and better outcomes of projects.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CollaBrill

What Core HR solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of CollaBrill for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

UltiPro Logo
UltiPro
Ultimate Software’s cloud payroll solution, UltiPro, helps people simplify work, and helps organizations increase engagement and productivity across their global workforce.
Paylocity Logo
Paylocity
Paylocity's Web Pay, its flagship product, is a web-based payroll solution that is designed to deliver unparalleled payroll and HR management functionality to its users.With easy-to-use tools such as its paycheck calculator, pre-process register and a QuickPay feature that helps to speed-up processing, Paylocity's Web Pay delivers.
TriNet Logo
TriNet
3.8
TriNet (NYSE: TNET) provides small and medium size businesses (SMBs) with full-service HR solutions tailored by industry. To free SMBs from HR complexities, TriNet offers access to human capital expertise, benefits, risk mitigation and compliance, payroll and real-time technology. From Main Street to Wall Street, TriNet empowers SMBs to focus on what matters most—growing their business. TriNet, incredible starts here. For more information, visit TriNet.com or follow us on Twitter (@TriNet).
Zenefits Logo
Zenefits
4.0
Zenefits gives you a single place to manage your payroll, benefits, HR, and compliance -- all online, all in one beautiful dashboard. No more paperwork. No more headaches.
Paycor Perform Logo
Paycor Perform
4.0
HRIS that simplifies processes, reduces redundancy and gives you fast access to accurate records instantly
Namely Logo
Namely
Namely is a end-to-end HR and payroll platform for growing companies. A Time Saving, All-In-One HR Solution. Save time, reduce costs, and manage your entire HR process with one integrated platform.
Justworks Logo
Justworks
4.7
The foundation your business needs. You have a company to run. Justworks provides a solid foundation for your business to grow and thrive.
APS Core HR Solution Logo
APS Core HR Solution
APS is the cloud-based way to handle all of your people-related activities.
PurelyHR Logo
PurelyHR
PurelyHR is an online human resource information (HRIS) system for small and medium-sized companies.
Rise Logo
Rise
The workplace of the future is about the employee experience. That’s why, in addition to software that manages your payroll, scheduling, time off, and benefits, Rise integrates with a range of tools to help you build a world class culture, all connected through one central hub. - See more at: http://rise.xyz/#sthash.wfauSJY0.dpuf

Learning about CollaBrill?

* We monitor all CollaBrill reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.