Collective[i]

4.9

Collective[i] is a holistic sales transformation application used by the world's most advanced sales organizations to align their selling activities with how B2B buyers buy. Collective[i] clients have access to daily predictive forecasting along with guidance that helps them maximize the value of their time and relationships throughout the lifecycle of each opportunity in their pipeline.

Work for Collective[i]?

Learning about Collective[i]?

Collective[i] Reviews

Ask Collective[i] a Question
Showing 22 Collective[i] reviews
Collective[i] review by Megan B.
Megan B.

"Once you have used Collective[i], you will never go back."

What do you like best?

There is no better sales application on the market that allows teams to collaborate seamlessly to win deals and accelerate the time to close. With Collective[i] team meetings or 1 on1s were not about what has been done since last week, but solely focused on strategy for winnable deals and getting out of deals where success wasn't likely. As an individual contributor, I got back almost a whole day of selling time as Collective[i] eliminated countless update calls or meetings with superiors. Faster response times and approvals from internal teams was a pleasant surprise with using Collective[i]. As an experienced sales leader, I will never lead a team without it. Daily forecasts throughout the quarter and deal risk alerts allow you to manage the pipeline without waiting for a person to alert you of the issue. The newer feature of being able to invite people to collaborate on deals outside the organization is amazing. A friend of mine had just finished a successful POC with a company I just began an engagement with. I was able to invite him into my deal to collaborate on strategy for a successful POC on my end.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if the application incorporated a sales team's chosen methodology like MEDDIC, etc.

If you have never sold to an organization before, you are guessing about which opportunities you are most likely to win and how to allocate time and resources. Collective[i] eliminates that guesswork. The time I spent waiting for approvals from internal resources such as legal, sales operations, etc. was reduced significantly by allows us to all collaborate within the Collective[i] application.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Collective[i]
Collective[i] review by Daren T.
Daren T.

"The BEST collaborative deal solution I have found in 20+ years of sales leadership"

What do you like best?

We have a fast growing sales team (internal and external through partners) so keeping up with our growth, new sellers and the deals they are working on was brutal until Collective[i]. Like every other sales organization we would do forecast reviews weekly and question our teams to learn about what deals would close. It was time consuming, inaccurate and at best we got a high level view of what was going on in our company.

That all changed when we went live with CI. Overnight we could see what the odds on each deal really were, and daily forecasting made us more agile. We now respond to changes in a deal the day they happen. We know exactly what is going on and everyone deals in truth. No one has to log an activity and everyone (lawyers, finance, partner and more) are all in the deal rooms they provide. This is what sales should be and in hindsight I have no idea why we did not do this sooner.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes seeing that a deal has gone sideways and we need to intervene but that has nothing to do with Collective[i]. Nothing to dislike. This has changed my life as a sales leader.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are managing a sales team, this is a "must have" as it takes the guess work out of forecasting. I have both internal and external teams and Collective[i] has been a lifesaver, not only with collaboration and forecasting but also with partner conflict resolution.

Sales has a lot of problems and Collective[i] helps me with most of them. Internally we use CI for daily forecasting (allowing us to address any deal that has changed on the day something happened, we use it to see the true odds of winning a deal, for our inspection, for early warning with prescriptive advice and the deal rooms are a game changer. It is like having slack for sales. The reports are great and the team communicates almost exclusively in CI. Today we do less meetings and know more, we have cut the time it takes to lose a deal (allowing each seller to work on more opportunities) We win more deals because we all know what to do with certainty.

Externally, we are leveraging Collective[i] to keep everyone on the same plan when collaborating with multiple partners. The ability to assign "plays" internally and externally has been game changing for us.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Collective[i] review by Donna M.
Donna M.

"Collective[i] is the Best !"

What do you like best?

Before Collective[i] companies had to guess at which prospects might lead to a sale. They say: "We did not even realize that our process could be improved so much. I guess you don't know what you don't know. Now we are able to close deals so much faster and we look like a pro while doing it."

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything that we do not like about Collective[i]

No need to have to manually input notes from email, calendar etc..and Companies are often too busy to do a good job of that but now that information is added in a seamless fashion and our data is much more accurate.

Collective[i] review by Administrator in Computer Software

"The most holistic sales technology on the market"

What do you like best?

I run a complex sales organization in the sales ops role. I listed what I like most after my 7 months of usage.

-So easy to get started, I simply granted access to the data sources we wanted to capture

-Launch was simple, interface was fast and easy to use

-Day one it found a ton of issues we had and lead us to solve them (our biggest one was opportunities with no buyers)

-by day two it cleaned up all our accounts, buyers and added missing people into all our opportunities

-By day three we had complete picture over the sales org.

I have been through my share of data cleansing, sfdc rebuilds and more but nothing ever accomplished this much, this fast with this much ease. Truly insane

What do you dislike?

Sales teams don't like CRM's but Sales Ops do. This can be a great solution unless your team is unwilling to use anything that does not show up on the CRM screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We overspent on CRM and the endless fight over rigor with the sales team. I personally fought putting Collective[i] in thinking that it would take away from our CRM. We had invested so much into CRM and our process that I did not think we could navigate another change.

In hindsight Collective[i] actually made my CRM investment worth it. It solved the fights over logging, synced from the CRM, and looped in key data that the CRM wasn’t catching. It also brought more people into the deal room without needing manage them in the CRM.

Our CRM was not giving us a command over our sales effort. Sales leadership was frustrated by lack of CRM usage despite carrot and stick to get sales people to use it.

Command and control over sales team happened overnight, the best forecast I have ever had with no work (we get an AI forecast daily now) and an improvement in close rates.

Collective[i] review by Sofia L.
Sofia L.

"Great way to align your sales team"

What do you like best?

CRM is very solitary where Collective[i] turns it into a team sport. When you open an opportunity in CRM (we use salesforce), Collective[i] creates a deal room which allows you to invite anyone to join. This means that the sales team can actually act like a sales TEAM. Collective[i] frees the team up to sell and work better together because it does the work of logging everyone. It also watches the deals and adjusts early warnings to let us know what is a problem customized to that buyer. This means we are not getting preset alerts that train you to ignore them. When we get an alert, it is truly an issue we need to look into.

What do you dislike?

Easy to use so not much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We started with the goal of getting the sales teams to work together so we could learn about how to best sell our product in a fast changing market. What we realized is that if you think about sales as only the sales people and not anyone who touches the deal then you are losing out on a lot of what it takes to win a deal. When you go live make sure that anyone who might touch a deal (EA's, account managers, etc) learn about the application and join the deal rooms. Once everyone is using the same application the social aspects really kick in.

Speed to market and better forecasting. Getting sales alignment around the right message is not easy when you are growing quickly but it helps when you do not have to guess what is really going on. Collective[i] is the ultimate clarity in to what is happening. Making a decision and knowing you made the right decision is hard in sales but easy in Collective[i].

Collective[i] review by Daren T.
Daren T.

"Game Changer for Sales Leadership"

What do you like best?

We have a fast growing sales team so keeping up with our growth, new sellers and the deals they are working on was brutal until Collective[i]. Like every other sales organization we would do forecast reviews weekly and question our teams (internal and external) to learn about what deals would close. It was time consuming, inaccurate and at best we got a high level view of what was going on in our company.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes seeing that a deal has gone sideways and we need to intervene but that has nothing to do with Collective[i]. Nothing to not dislike. CI has been a complete game changer for us to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you struggle with the accuracy of forecasting, this is a game changer.

If you have internal and external (partner) selling teams, this is a game changer.

If you go to market in conjunction with or through other sales teams (partners), this is a game changer.

Sales has a lot of problems and Collective[i] helps me with most of them. We use CI for daily forecasting (allowing us to address any deal that has changed on the day something happened, we use it to see the true odds of winning a deal, for our inspection, for early warning with prescriptive advice and the deal rooms are a game changer. It is like having slack for sales. The reports are great and the team communicates almost exclusively in CI. Today we do less meetings and know more, we have cut the time it takes to lose a deal (allowing each seller to work on more opportunities). We win more deals because we all know what to do with certainty.

CI has also enabled us to work more closely with our partners... we have a truly interactive deal board now where all selling parties (internal and external) can participate, create plays, and see how the deals are moving along. Truly game changing...

Collective[i] review by Joe M.
Joe M.

"Great tool for Sales Professionals"

What do you like best?

We did our due diligence with other AI companies and Collective[i] is unmatched. Game Changer! Our sales team enjoys the user-friendly experience, transparency throughout our pipeline and visibility. The deal room is a fantastic feature that allows everyone to be added and be on the same page automatically. Our productivity has skyrocketed because now we are provided with actionable information with our forecasts for any changes with our current deals.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. Our pain points and bottlenecks in our sales process have been identified thanks to Collective[i].

Forecasting and closing deals. Our CRM wasn't enough, and when we launched Collective[i] it provided valuable insight into every deal. Some of our deals can become complex and previously it was time-consuming trying to get everyone up to speed on a particular deal. Now, we are action-oriented and everyone involved can easily navigate throughout the dashboards in Collective[i].

Collective[i] review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Everything I needed in one place"

What do you like best?

Everything in one place.

Deal rooms.

The community model.

What do you dislike?

A lot of new features. Keeping up can be a bit hard but I am told that will slow down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a must have if you are in sales. This got rid of most of the spreadsheets and the deal rooms let me know what is actually happening in any deal.

We were trying to understand why the mid market was not growing the way the rest of our business was. The tool distilled everything from all the technologies we used in sales into meaningful insights and focused us on where we needed to look. This made it possible for us to log in and understand why we underperformed. Other tools give basic reports, with CI you get answers where you know what is going on.

Collective[i] review by Paul L.
Paul L.

"Win with AI"

What do you like best?

I am able to see how companies have behaved in the past with other sellers, which gives me insight on who to talk to and who to avoid.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, great tutorials and lots of bells and whistles

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you sell B2B you NEED this tool! Easy to use, very detailed, and provides you with details not found elsewhere. Easy integration with SFDC.

Identifying the Right Party Contact is our lifeblood, and this tool makes that very simple.

"Five Stars"

What do you like best?

Collective[i] was easy to launch and easy to learn. It spreads quickly through the organization as you are prompted to invite anyone involved in your deals. Adding new people is really easy (you just click add) and boom, they are in your deals. Collective[i] logs everything, I do not have to do a thing so it frees up a ton of my time. I get complete titles, new phone numbers and emails and connections to everyone of the prospects I am going after.

Daily forecasting and the collaboration features are my favorite part of using the app. Easy to use on mobile as well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind off hand. Keep it up.

Closing more deals and keeping up with my deals is much faster and easier. I sell complex stuff so a lot of people need to be involved in my deals. We all use the deal rooms so none of us has to log anything (CI does it all) which allows all of us to stay on top of the deal and then we like the ability to collaborate on deals there. Plays are also really cool.

"Coaching Coaching Coaching"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, mass adoption, something for everyone and the time saver. Think of Collective[i] as an overnight fix to what you hate about sales tech. No more data entry issues (their AI logs everything), no more bad accounts (they clean the data) no more missing buyer contacts (they add them) and then daily forecasting which means the team knows the impacts that come from changes in deals each day. It is like buying a tesla after driving a pinto. It feels like so much has changed that it can seem daunting and then you get into the tesla and it drives like a car......just sooooo much better.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The product really addresses all the issues that usually are a pain point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It feels like a lot of things are done differently when you see it for the first time but your skills don't have to change to use it. What they have done is take out the time consuming and repetitive work to give you the insight you wanted to make better decisions. You do not need new skills, you just do not have to do all the spreadsheet work or deal reviews. Once you get used to them providing you with everything you need, you just end up making better decisions and moving faster.

Our deals take a long time to close (12-18 months) and are very big tickets so a few years ago we wanted to focus on building a client focused sales team. Each week we do deep deal reviews so we wanted to find a way to move beyond basic interview style coaching. For us that felt very back seat drive which was not going to have the impact we wanted. Reps would tell us what they wanted to talk about and less what they needed to talk about.

Data from CRM was not helpful and that made forecasting hard. Collaboration was even harder and that meant delays in responding to our client and prospect requests. When we launched Collective[i] we were able to get the most accurate view into every deal we have ever seen. We found the early warnings adjusted to our cadence and customer base, and the ability to bring everyone on the selling team into a deal room meant that everyone was informed and up to date. Collaboration meant less meetings and our response times cut our time to close considerably. Each deal is worth a large amount so the ROI on this project was considerable.

"love Collective[i]"

What do you like best?

I just got my day back. The application is very visual and distills all the data from CRM, Email, Cal, Docusign, my phone and box into the insights I need to run my day. Collective[i] is a community based application which means that the network of other sellers are blindly contributing to insights. For me this means that I get all my updated contact information in one place. I used to have to use zoominfo, or navigator to get that but I have not had to do that in a long time.

I also get connections data to find out who I know at the company I am selling to which cut my connection time down from about a dozen outreaches to now around three. The reports are great but I tend to use the deal rooms more. If you have not used a deal room you are missing out. I can add anyone from my company or outside my company to join me in a deal room. If they do, then their activity with my prospects are logged for me. Knowing what my product specialist is doing or my security people was hard before the deal room. Now we all see what each other are doing and we collaborate there instead of meetings.

The early warnings are also nice but for me the ability to know everything going on around my deal was the most interesting.

What do you dislike?

Because most non sellers are not used to being a part of the actual deal getting them to understand the benefit to working in a deal room can take a discussion but once you get past that it makes it easier to work together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our company started to use Collective[i] which is how I was introduced to it but I think if you know anyone who works at a company using the software you can get a free invite. No sales professional should work without it.

I run complex deals that have a lot of moving parts. Knowing more about my prospects could be hard so finding mutual connections was a big deal. Linkedin used to be good for this but I find that most connections there are so remote to be useless. Collective[i] connections are validated and I find out how they can help from the app.

Less meetings and better coordination. With a lot of people touching my deals i used to have to do briefings for everyone which meant trying to find a meeting time that worked. Now I just invite them into my deal room and they can see everything they need to brief themselves. We can then collaborate and run plays (think tasks on steroids) so now i can follow every deal on the road.

Focus. Collective[i] has great dashboards that help me know my forecast and more but the best part for me is the focus it gives me to know which deals I am going to close so i spend more time on them. The deal odds change daily and if they change dramatically I get early warnings which have saved more than a few deals for me.

Collective[i] review by User

"Collectivei Is Next Level"

What do you like best?

We have a complex sales team and originally wanted a better way to solve our forecasting problems. Our goal was to have a more consistent sales forecasting process and more predictable business. The team was already running a tight process but we were still off on our actuals. Moving from spreadsheets to CI was like moving from a landline to an iphone.

User interface and visuals are huge but the ability to see trends and dig into the details was amazing. The endless debates between leaders over deals moved to informed discussions. It is like having every insight at your fingertips.

What do you dislike?

The daily cadence was a bit strange at first till you get used to it which did not take long but I was used to getting weekly updates. Coming in the am to see what changed felt a bit overkill but also becomes a bit addictive and has made our win rate go up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I say rip the bandaid and switch immediately. There are always learning curves getting used to a new system but it is beyond worth it.

We wanted to fix forecasting, forecasting and forecasting. What we realized after using Collective[i] was that in order to do it, you have to modernize the technology you use. I think that before Collective[i] we were locked in a bad data paradigm. We assumed we could not know the facts so we needed to debate which deals need to close and if we could. Since Collective[i] fixed our data issues, logged all the activities of the reps and gave us a real time periscope into each deal the old approach to forecasting just does not make sense anymore.

When you get every communication between your reps and our prospects you can actually know if the deal will or will not happen. That changes the culture from interviewing and opinions to coaching and closing. We spend more time talking about what we can do to get a deal over the finish line than what we hope will happen. The daily forecast allows our team to react in real time and the ability to dive into the deal with or without the rep means we have a game plan before our prospect is in the office.

Executive Sponsor

"Excellent software that helped transform our sales approach."

What do you like best?

Ever wonder what it would look like if you could see everything that is actually happening in sales, 100% accurately, all the time, from everyone involved in the deal, then you have Collective[i]. Every pipeline review session, forecast meeting has been designed around solving a bad data problem and you learn that after the first week you are live in Collective[i]. We use SFDC and outlook so pretty much the gold standard sales stack but our data was a mess (like everyone), and it was hard to enforce rigor.

We went live and the time savings of having them use their AI to log everything made the sales team happy and gave us the ability to see what is going on. That matters because when we get a forecast from them or an early warning/change we can see exactly what is going on. The AI is not some black box, you actually get to see every detail (which we do not need to look at unless it is a key deal) but when we want to, it is there.

What do you dislike?

We started using the product two years ago and have watched it get better and better. Most releases happen every month and some are really large. We get a heads up so we are meeting with the teams to explain how to use all of what we get so if you want to use all the newest features it is good to make sure you work with their team to learn how to take the most advantage of their products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What you think you want before you use the product and what you want after using it is different. So much of sales is art but Collective[i] gives everyone the facts so the art of changing outcomes becomes possible. We do a daily scrum now in our sales leadership to talk about changes we get in our deals.

For deals in closing having the closing team all be in the deal rooms means we know everything happening without needing the rep. We are so much faster and more insightful than we have ever been.

Scale. All our processes were breaking as we scaled up. Forecasting, pipeline coverage and reviews, coaching, lead assignment all were falling apart as we scaled. We looked at automation tools but all of them are based on using CRM data or self reporting from the reps. That means that every system has to be built with checks and balances (time consuming which also introduced inaccuracy) to deal with everyone having a viewpoint. That creates far too much work and was just painful.

What we found when we went live with the app is that by having Collective[i] fix the data capture, clean the data and auto add buyers and other people on the selling team we were able to remove a ton of overhead. That means that when we look at the facts of each opportunity it becomes easy to see if we will win the deal. The CI deal score is just another fact that gives us confidence and early warnings are great.

We used to have a worse than 50% close rate on committed deals (like the industry) now we have a much higher rate, spend less time and our team runs faster (daily scrums), we even can look at push rates that are in our control and ones that are out of our control. This lets us devise strategies around the ones we can change that grow revenue.

"Collective(i) sales review"

What do you like best?

I like that Collective[i] provides personalized recommendations on the best buyers unique to each opportunity. I no longer need to spend time logging any of my activities, as the application auto-logs every activity across all of my buyers, which saves me tons of time. Working at a large organization, the team selling aspect has been very valuable as it allows overlays full visibility into each opportunity. The integrations were all very easy to setup.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i really dislike about the application. The overall user experience is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The more out of the box integrations you setup, the more value you will get from the product.

Honestly, I use the application because it saves me so much time. It helps me prioritize deals and enables me to spend my time selling and focusing on deals with the best odds to close. This is a game-changer for sales teams.

Collective[i] review by Toland L.
Toland L.

"Sales Intelligence Tool"

What do you like best?

Each activity across the buyer is automatically logged which is very helpful. The network updates inform us of any real-time updates to any deals.

What do you dislike?

Earlier this year, shared feedback that the UI could use some improvements, but with the latest product release, no complaints.

We invested in this to get real-time information on the best way to close deals. We found it helps our team collaborate efficiently when reviewing deals as all of the key information is one place.

"Fantastic Company"

What do you like best?

I love that there is full transparency within the Collective[i] Tool. You can literally see where a deal is REALLY at, and not just where you think it is. It gives real-time updates and notifications instantly.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything that I don't not like about this product

Sales and Business Analytic Processes

Collective[i] review by Brad H.
Brad H.

"Market leader in delivering Artificial Intelligence to the world’s leading B2B sales organizations. "

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Occasionally we'll lose a deal but that has nothing to do with Collective [i].

Much more Accurate Forecasting and better visibility into our opportunity pipeline

Collective[i] review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Great selling tool!"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use and a big time saver! The odds are really helpful.

What do you dislike?

It suggests connections that our company has to the people I am selling, but sometimes they do not actually help me win a deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. Super easy to get started and lots of missing data starts to fill in quickly. Connecting more technologies add a lot more.

Trying to get more time back. Too much time is wasted on mindless tasks so I really like how this fixed my issues right away.

Collective[i] review by Bianca  T.
Bianca T.

"Collaboration is great "

What do you like best?

I like the deal room the best because it is easy to add people to the deal.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to explain the deal room to people

There are less in meetings come in person and people can know what is going on.

"Use it everyday"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface

Seamless integration with CRM

Total command of the business

Predictive forecasting

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this product

We started with forecasting but now it is all about being smarter than our competition, faster and with better outcomes. The application works better than we had anticipated.

Collective[i] review by User in Information Technology and Services

"pleasantly surprised"

What do you like best?

user interface is pleasantly interactive and easy to navigate, unlike more sales intelligence platforms i've used

What do you dislike?

i think that the platform as a whole could be more robust.

recon intelligence and market mapping

Learning about Collective[i]?

* We monitor all Collective[i] reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.