Comcast VoIP

Business VoIP services operate over a high-speed Internet connection delivered on our privately owned and operated network.

Work for Comcast VoIP?
Dixa review  2x

Learning about Comcast VoIP?

Categories

Compare Comcast VoIP to Similar Solutions

Comcast VoIP Reviews

Showing 13 Comcast VoIP reviews
Comcast VoIP review by <span>Paul R.</span>
Paul R.

Somewhat Dependable VoIP Service

What do you like best?

I like the option of having more traditional landline service as well as a cell phone. VoIP from Comcast, although not a traditional landline, gives one the feeling of having one. Purchased as a bundle, with other Comcast services, the cost comes out to approximately $19 monthly per line, for the VoIP service.

What do you dislike?

The call quality is not that clear and the volume is low. Calls are totally dependent on an internet connection, which is not always available, as Comcast users know all too well.

I am able to have dedicated lines for business while keeping cell phones private. I can pick up voice mail on line as well as on the phone, Voice messages are transcribed and available through email.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Comcast VoIP
Comcast VoIP review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

Comcast VOIP-recommend!

What do you like best?

I never have to worry about not having clear calls with Comcast VOIP. The phone equipment that we use with our Comcast VOIP was so easy to use and learn. VOIP gives us the ability to be a professional organization.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found out anything that I don't like yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Comcast has really come a long way with their customer service support and we have found that the switch was way less painless than we anticipated and it's been easy to troubleshoot and resolve any issues or questions we have had.

Where we were previously located, we could not have phone systems that supported video conferencing or teleconference options but now that we are located in the middle of the city, the new system with Comcast has been awesome. Calls are routed with ease and we can do video conferencing and photo sharing with ease.

What VoIP solution do you use?

Comcast VoIP review by User

Works great can take calls at home and on the go for work

What do you like best?

I like how I can easy take a call from my computer when I am working from home, and just as easily answer it on my cell phone when I am out running around.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get signed out of the app on my phone. It will still ring when people call me but the main number will show up and not let me see who is calling on the caller ID.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works great if you are looking for a phone you can easily use at home for business with out having to hook up a phone. Its on your computer. Just plug in headset and you are good to go.

I work from home and it is an easy way to have a business phone at home and one that comes with me when I bring my cell phone.

Comcast VoIP review by <span>Jayesh V.</span>
Jayesh V.

Full featured business phone.

What do you like best?

Its very good, full featured business phone for long distance call. We have been using this phone sine while in our day to day communication and it works perfect without any noise. This voip provides few cool and nice features like unlimited international long distance call, Voicemail to email, Directory listening etc.

What do you dislike?

Actually for this product there is nothing for dislike but for portable phone batter is an issue. If we continuously use this phone for long meetings then some time battery dies. So its only problem i have seen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would really recommend this VOIP phone for business meetings and business communications. This phone is really useful for companies which has geographically located teams and requires daily meetings between those teams.

We are using this phone in day to day business communications and in meetings between geographically located teams.

Comcast VoIP review by <span>David K.</span>
David K.

Excellent Business communications system

What do you like best?

flawless sound and great equipment, and overall a 99%+ reliability

What do you dislike?

occasional outages, having to switch to cellular when office system is down

Recommendations to others considering the product

installation can be rocky, specially if you converting from an analog system.

full office telecommunications automation and administration

Comcast VoIP review by <span>Sam O.</span>
Sam O.

Good VOIP Phone for business purpose.

What do you like best?

This phone seems very good for business uses. It provides noise less communication. Audio quality is very good. It also provides some extra features which we are using in our client or staff meetings like HD calling, Voice to email, Hunt group etc. For long distance call this is best phone.

What do you dislike?

Price is bit more compare to other VOIP provider but it actually provides good quality of services for that. Appart form that i haven't seen any major issues with this phone

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% I would recommend this phone for business meetings.

We are using this phone for our day to day meetings between our clients and our staff member.

Learning about Comcast VoIP?

* We monitor all Comcast VoIP reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories