Comcast VoIP

Business VoIP services operate over a high-speed Internet connection delivered on our privately owned and operated network.

Work for Comcast VoIP?

Learning about Comcast VoIP?

Categories

Compare Comcast VoIP to Similar Solutions

Comcast VoIP Reviews

Ask Comcast VoIP a Question
Showing 14 Comcast VoIP reviews
Comcast VoIP review by Paul R.
Paul R.

"Somewhat Dependable VoIP Service"

What do you like best?

I like the option of having more traditional landline service as well as a cell phone. VoIP from Comcast, although not a traditional landline, gives one the feeling of having one. Purchased as a bundle, with other Comcast services, the cost comes out to approximately $19 monthly per line, for the VoIP service.

What do you dislike?

The call quality is not that clear and the volume is low. Calls are totally dependent on an internet connection, which is not always available, as Comcast users know all too well.

I am able to have dedicated lines for business while keeping cell phones private. I can pick up voice mail on line as well as on the phone, Voice messages are transcribed and available through email.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Comcast VoIP
Comcast VoIP review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Comcast VOIP-recommend!"

What do you like best?

I never have to worry about not having clear calls with Comcast VOIP. The phone equipment that we use with our Comcast VOIP was so easy to use and learn. VOIP gives us the ability to be a professional organization.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found out anything that I don't like yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Comcast has really come a long way with their customer service support and we have found that the switch was way less painless than we anticipated and it's been easy to troubleshoot and resolve any issues or questions we have had.

Where we were previously located, we could not have phone systems that supported video conferencing or teleconference options but now that we are located in the middle of the city, the new system with Comcast has been awesome. Calls are routed with ease and we can do video conferencing and photo sharing with ease.

What VoIP solution do you use?

Comcast VoIP review by User

"Works great can take calls at home and on the go for work"

What do you like best?

I like how I can easy take a call from my computer when I am working from home, and just as easily answer it on my cell phone when I am out running around.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get signed out of the app on my phone. It will still ring when people call me but the main number will show up and not let me see who is calling on the caller ID.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works great if you are looking for a phone you can easily use at home for business with out having to hook up a phone. Its on your computer. Just plug in headset and you are good to go.

I work from home and it is an easy way to have a business phone at home and one that comes with me when I bring my cell phone.

Comcast VoIP review by Jayesh V.
Jayesh V.

"Full featured business phone."

What do you like best?

Its very good, full featured business phone for long distance call. We have been using this phone sine while in our day to day communication and it works perfect without any noise. This voip provides few cool and nice features like unlimited international long distance call, Voicemail to email, Directory listening etc.

What do you dislike?

Actually for this product there is nothing for dislike but for portable phone batter is an issue. If we continuously use this phone for long meetings then some time battery dies. So its only problem i have seen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would really recommend this VOIP phone for business meetings and business communications. This phone is really useful for companies which has geographically located teams and requires daily meetings between those teams.

We are using this phone in day to day business communications and in meetings between geographically located teams.

Comcast VoIP review by David K.
David K.

"Excellent Business communications system"

What do you like best?

flawless sound and great equipment, and overall a 99%+ reliability

What do you dislike?

occasional outages, having to switch to cellular when office system is down

Recommendations to others considering the product

installation can be rocky, specially if you converting from an analog system.

full office telecommunications automation and administration

Comcast VoIP review by Sam O.
Sam O.

"Good VOIP Phone for business purpose."

What do you like best?

This phone seems very good for business uses. It provides noise less communication. Audio quality is very good. It also provides some extra features which we are using in our client or staff meetings like HD calling, Voice to email, Hunt group etc. For long distance call this is best phone.

What do you dislike?

Price is bit more compare to other VOIP provider but it actually provides good quality of services for that. Appart form that i haven't seen any major issues with this phone

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% I would recommend this phone for business meetings.

We are using this phone for our day to day meetings between our clients and our staff member.

Comcast VoIP review by User in Financial Services

"Comcast VoIP - for personal home phone use "

What do you like best?

This is a great option for reasonable phone service, for personal or business use. I work out of my home, so I use it for both. The sound quality is great, and a good product. When you need service, with out a lot of bells and whistles, multiple lines, video conferencing, etc., this is a good option. You have the basics need for daily office work.

What do you dislike?

Our area tends to have internet outages, since we don't have buried lines. If your internet is down then you are stuck. I have noticed when making a large upload over the internet it can cause some issues with the phone, the sound will cut in and out. Part of this was solved by increasing our internet speed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your looking for a reliable source for phone service, that will save your company some money, check out Comcast VoIP as an option. There are a lot of options, but not all have the same excellent sound quality!

Our company was looking for a phone service that was reasonable, and our employees working from home could use. This has been the perfect option! It keeps business expenses reasonable, and makes sure we have dependable phone service for all the workers.

Comcast VoIP review by Andi L.
Andi L.

"Positive experience using Comast VOIP"

What do you like best?

The best things about Comcast VOIP are how easy it is to use and the good voice quality.

What do you dislike?

The only issue that I have with this product is that it is a bit pricey. However, it works very well and has great support, so I don't mind paying the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you already are a Comcast user then this is a great option, a little expensive but for the quality of the product the price is worth it.

It's great to be on a call that has good voice quality and not having to worry about the call being dropped.

Comcast VoIP review by Sanjeev M.
Sanjeev M.

"comcast tv box"

What do you like best?

feature to navigate the tv channel and online streaming . Speed can be maintained by single one call to customer care.

What do you dislike?

quality channel are limited in bundle of package and every time we need to call for internet speed.

i am freelancer . i can use best speed for my business. and i am doing well.

Comcast VoIP review by User in Financial Services

"Comcast Pros and Cons"

What do you like best?

The multi-conferencing, call forwarding, transferring calls, texting are easy to use. Meetings are easy to manage during conferencing and answering questions from participants. Those are my likes.

What do you dislike?

There are delays when participants are trying to join the conferencing most times. Drop calls happen many times during meetings. Those are some of my dislikes. The cost is too high for the service. Support representatives are not that helpful or knowledgeable with tech issues.

I use it for meetings and conferencing calls. The benefit is that along with the Comcast VIOP service, I get other services: hard-wired phone service, cable, and the internet.

Comcast VoIP review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Comcast VOIP review"

What do you like best?

I love the voice quality and that there is no setup. Very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The cost is a little high but for quality service you get what you pay for imo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a Comcast user & looking for a reliable VOIP with good voice quality then I highly recommend you look into trying Comcast VOIP.

It has been very beneficial in helping get my job done. Being able to have clear calls that I do not lose is great.

Comcast VoIP review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Helpful networking tool"

What do you like best?

Cuts down cost of communication with colleagues

What do you dislike?

Internet down issues mean that phones are down too.

Saving money, revolutionizing communication in the field and between satellite offices

Comcast VoIP review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"no delay communicating "

What do you like best?

The seamless calling capabilities, great connections

What do you dislike?

there was no complaints i had when using this product

great call quality, connecting with customers and coworkers without delay

Comcast VoIP review by Mark R.
Mark R.

"Works Great but Expensive"

What do you like best?

There was really no setup and the system worked fine. Voice quality was good. I liked that incoming calls would display on my TV. I was able to use an inexpensive phone system with multiple stations that I purchased at target.

What do you dislike?

The cost. Even with the bundles it turned out to be more expensive than alternatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a Comcast customer and want VOIP it makes sense to try it.

Learning about Comcast VoIP?

* We monitor all Comcast VoIP reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories