Comic Life

We make cool software that helps your creative side.

Work for Comic Life?

Learning about Comic Life?

Comic Life Reviews

Ask Comic Life a Question
Showing 6 Comic Life reviews
Comic Life review by Dennis S.
Dennis S.

"Eye catching and ease of use"

What do you like best?

Dropping and dragging in Comic Life 3 is easy and adaptable for the first time user. Shaping titles and word bubbles are my favorite part. Keeping aspect in ration without holding the shift-key is a plus when you're creating on the fly.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more skew and perspective options for resizing panel boxes. I would love to see an algorithm that aligns other panels on the page simultaneously. Example: If I pick a row of panels and change one panel to a right trapezoid the following panel will become a left trapezoid.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The speedy presentation is the key factor for us. When I take on a new client, I can post thumbnails and mock-ups for customer approval.

Dennis Sweatt Comic Book Creations uses Comic Life 3 for presentation and sampling for layout and presentation. The speed of use is our primary benefit at this time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Comic Life
Comic Life review by Albert K.
Albert K.

"Comic Life is so good it should be a Professional tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and the attention to detail are the most remarkable aspects of this software

What do you dislike?

It doesn’t let you export in professional application formats

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a professional comic creator you need to consider other options but if you are a beginner this is the best deal for getting into the digital comic creation development.

Comic Life is design to tell a story with pictures but I realized that using your artwork as jpeg it let you build your comic professionally and also export it in pdf format. It help me to show comic ideas before working on the real deal and it can be done fast.

What Desktop Publishing solution do you use?

Comic Life review by Matt G.
Matt G.

"Beyond fun! Anyone will love using this software!"

What do you like best?

This software has been absolutely a blast to use, plain and simple. I think anyone would enjoy using it, even if they only have a passing interest in comics.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I can honestly say there is nothing I dislike about this software. It's just too much fun.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just have fun with it! It's one of my favorite new (to me) softwares out there!

It's been a great team builder as each person creates their own comics for fun.

Comic Life review by Sheri D.
Sheri D.

"Love this product"

What do you like best?

i use it to create my own application of knowledge activities and assessments for my students

What do you dislike?

not supported by our current (changes) OS for free (yet?)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is fantastic for creating custom curriculum application activities, inquiry activities and assessments.

na

Comic Life review by User in Higher Education

"Comic Life - Fun, Simple, Easy "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, very little training or experience required. Great for newsletters or fun.

What do you dislike?

Program cost - but easily justifiable if this is a hobby you're into.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like comic paneling or scripting, this program works great.

Makes for fun newsletters - easy to capture attention and encourages participation thru photos.

Comic Life review by Chrystal H.
Chrystal H.

"great for kids learning "

What do you like best?

It’s a great way of a teaching tool to design art and storytelling at the same time

What do you dislike?

Can’t share to get a lot of feedback from others

great benefits of using as teaching tool

Learning about Comic Life?

* We monitor all Comic Life reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.