Comindware Tracker

Comindware Tracker® is Workflow Automation and Business Process Optimization Software. It delivers all the power of traditional BPM software while ensuring much easier system setup and application flexibility and configurability.

Work for Comindware Tracker?
Processmaker 2x

Learning about Comindware Tracker?

Comindware Tracker Reviews

Ask Comindware Tracker a Question
Showing 8 Comindware Tracker reviews
Comindware Tracker review by <span>Nahid H.</span>
Nahid H.

Comindware Tracker is easy to use and budget-friendly!

What do you like best?

I benefit from this software by getting a variety of reporting options and features for a relatively low cost. These are helpful for my company. This software is perfect for me needing to track Workflow time or give access to Workflow task breakdowns. It was easy for me to set up my team with access credentials to their files. I also love how budget-friendly Comindware Tracker. It provides a scalable solution that should allow me to grow my company without too much fuss or further set-up required.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any particular dislikes about the software. Sometimes it is difficult to get ahold of customer support but they seem to have stepped up their game lately, so perhaps this is changing. Overall, such a great software to track your workflow.

I used this software as a workflow managemet software. All of this software are really nice. And, I benefited from this software by getting a variety of reporting options and features for a relatively low cost. These are helpful for my company. This software is perfect for me needing to track Workflow time or give access to Workflow task breakdowns.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Comindware Tracker
Comindware Tracker review by <span>Alexey G.</span>
Alexey G.

Fast and Efficient Workflow Development

What do you like best?

Comindware Tracker allows you to create workflows very quickly and simply in comparison with SharePoint Designer. The graphical workflow builder is available via web browser and empowers business users to create their own workflows with drag-and-drop simplicity. It is very useful! When workflows are created by IT guys inside or outside of the company, it takes a lot of time to communicate the requirements and get them exactly right. With Comindware Tracker business users don't need to outsource workflows.

What do you dislike?

MS SharePoint and Outlook integrations work perfectly. It would be wonderful to have more integrations with web services - Comindware support informed that we have it in a road map.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try - you would not be disappointed.

We use Comindware Tracker in order to improve SharePoint workflow capabilities. Comindware Tracker and SharePoint workflows can be used side by side. In some departments of our company they are ok to use SharePoint Designer for automating workflows, meanwhile for majority of groups within the company visual workflow building is a huge benefit. This provides a lot of flexibility in creating workflows and even more - there’s no more need to select experts to maintain all workflows. It was our enterprise deployment bottleneck and now it is settled.

What Business Process Management solution do you use?

Comindware Tracker review by <span>Brad E.</span>
Brad E.

Simple and powerful workflow management system

What do you like best?

The ease of creating your own web-forms and workflows. I can get a workflow up and running within minutes without long learning curve. In Comindware Tracker I can easily update workflows and forms any time when I see that the process should be run in a different way or form lacks an important field, just with simple drag-n-drop, without coding. However, if you know a little about Excel formulas you can make your workflows even more powerful.

What do you dislike?

None at this moment. Whatever concerns I had was addressed by Comindware support team.

Our employees previously had to meticulously check Excel-files and email in order to keep track of their tasks and deadlines, but Comindware Tracker does that all for them and reminds when a workflow task is due or overdue. It helps with holding employees accountable down the chain of approvals and request management.

Comindware Tracker review by <span>Yauheni T.</span>
Yauheni T.

Great for CapEx and other requests management

What do you like best?

We have found Comindware Tracker to be a powerful and reliable platform for creating and running either simple or complex workflows. We use it globally in the company and for many processes such as CapEx requests, travel requests, housing reimbursement, etc. The system routes requests, stores all the details per request, logs what happened with each request, sends reminders and notifications, and even fires parallel workflows based on business rules. Comindware Tracker is great for streamlining request management and improving productivity.

What do you dislike?

We are happy with the system and encounter very few issues that require vendor’s support. When we needed to contact Comindware team for help, they were extremely responsive and willing to work with you to come to a solution as soon as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Comindware Tracker is well suited for the most workflow automation needs.

We were looking for both reduce and optimize capital spending and realized that using email threads for handling CapEx approval workflows brings too much risks and waste. Comindware Tracker was implemented for automating capital expenditure process and in a pretty short while it became usual across the whole company. Comindware Tracker allows heads of departments to design their own workflows and not have to wait for IT to develop the workflows - it makes the difference for our business! And all the processes are evidently made much more effective.

Comindware Tracker review by User in Information Technology and Services

Great Software for tracking my team

What do you like best?

This software makes easy and enjoyable to track mine team. Any user can learn and start using the application fast. It saves me a lot of time since my staff adopts a new software faster. Additionally, it is the efficiency that we gained thanks to the unique and powerful tools for customer management with Comindware Tracker. This engine made the work of our staff much easier and more efficient.

What do you dislike?

Obviously this software is great. But, we are using the backdated version of this software. That's why we have lack of some features. Hope, when we update the version then all problem will be solved.

Now the staff can deliver more results with fewer efforts. The system helped us to build better campaigns, organize client's data, provide our clients with the accurate and correct agreements on time.

Comindware Tracker review by <span>Maksim O.</span>
Maksim O.

Fast and Efficient Workflow Development

What do you like best?

Ease of use, low code development and professional technical support.

What do you dislike?

I would like them to offer one-time payment plan one can choose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are comfortable using basic Excel formulas or have someone with this skill in your team, then do not hesitate - Comindware Tracker will address all your digital workflow needs regardless of your company size.

Our sales managers have a lot of business trips and we relied on email to handle travel management workflows. Comindware Tracker took us from a blind email to web form that collects all necessary information and triggers transparent automatic workflow for travel request management. Besides, now it is a couple of clicks deal to generate report and check a number of travel requests in flow.

Learning about Comindware Tracker?

* We monitor all Comindware Tracker reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.