Comindware Tracker

Comindware Tracker® is Workflow Automation and Business Process Optimization Software. It delivers all the power of traditional BPM software while ensuring much easier system setup and application flexibility and configurability.

Work for Comindware Tracker?

Learning about Comindware Tracker?

Comindware Tracker Reviews

Ask Comindware Tracker a Question
Showing 13 Comindware Tracker reviews
Comindware Tracker review by <span>Lucy S.</span>
Lucy S.

"Outstanding solution for workflow automation"

What do you like best?

Comindware Tracker enables both IT and business users to develop, maintain and update workflows using simple drag and drop web-interface. Forms designing process is easy too. You can set rules and controls in a form and they will be replicated out for usage on mobile devices within a single publishing process.

What do you dislike?

It might be slightly fiddly to set rules in forms as far as you have to use Excel-like formulas. Any way, I did it twice and now can tweak rules with ease.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Outstanding software, highly recommend.

We work with Comindware Tracker to address workflow requirements across all areas of the company. HR is one of a common areas of use. We automated a bulk of processes including, recruitment, onboarding, training, performance review, compliance review, and more. Besides, we integrated Comindware Tracker with our performance management system, so it sends reminders.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Comindware Tracker
Comindware Tracker review by <span>Nahid H.</span>
Nahid H.

"Comindware Tracker is easy to use and budget-friendly!"

What do you like best?

I benefit from this software by getting a variety of reporting options and features for a relatively low cost. These are helpful for my company. This software is perfect for me needing to track Workflow time or give access to Workflow task breakdowns. It was easy for me to set up my team with access credentials to their files. I also love how budget-friendly Comindware Tracker. It provides a scalable solution that should allow me to grow my company without too much fuss or further set-up required.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any particular dislikes about the software. Sometimes it is difficult to get ahold of customer support but they seem to have stepped up their game lately, so perhaps this is changing. Overall, such a great software to track your workflow.

I used this software as a workflow managemet software. All of this software are really nice. And, I benefited from this software by getting a variety of reporting options and features for a relatively low cost. These are helpful for my company. This software is perfect for me needing to track Workflow time or give access to Workflow task breakdowns.

What Business Process Management solution do you use?

Comindware Tracker review by <span>Alexey G.</span>
Alexey G.

"Fast and Efficient Workflow Development"

What do you like best?

Comindware Tracker allows you to create workflows very quickly and simply in comparison with SharePoint Designer. The graphical workflow builder is available via web browser and empowers business users to create their own workflows with drag-and-drop simplicity. It is very useful! When workflows are created by IT guys inside or outside of the company, it takes a lot of time to communicate the requirements and get them exactly right. With Comindware Tracker business users don't need to outsource workflows.

What do you dislike?

MS SharePoint and Outlook integrations work perfectly. It would be wonderful to have more integrations with web services - Comindware support informed that we have it in a road map.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try - you would not be disappointed.

We use Comindware Tracker in order to improve SharePoint workflow capabilities. Comindware Tracker and SharePoint workflows can be used side by side. In some departments of our company they are ok to use SharePoint Designer for automating workflows, meanwhile for majority of groups within the company visual workflow building is a huge benefit. This provides a lot of flexibility in creating workflows and even more - there’s no more need to select experts to maintain all workflows. It was our enterprise deployment bottleneck and now it is settled.

Comindware Tracker review by <span>Brad E.</span>
Brad E.

"Simple and powerful workflow management system"

What do you like best?

The ease of creating your own web-forms and workflows. I can get a workflow up and running within minutes without long learning curve. In Comindware Tracker I can easily update workflows and forms any time when I see that the process should be run in a different way or form lacks an important field, just with simple drag-n-drop, without coding. However, if you know a little about Excel formulas you can make your workflows even more powerful.

What do you dislike?

None at this moment. Whatever concerns I had was addressed by Comindware support team.

Our employees previously had to meticulously check Excel-files and email in order to keep track of their tasks and deadlines, but Comindware Tracker does that all for them and reminds when a workflow task is due or overdue. It helps with holding employees accountable down the chain of approvals and request management.

Comindware Tracker review by <span>Steward C.</span>
Steward C.

"One of the best tools for workflow management"

What do you like best?

Comindware Tracker make it easy to tweak workflows and forms, so users can easily optimize without breaking stride. It successfully routes hand-offs between different teams, adds transparency to workflows and has a set of social collaboration tools.

What do you dislike?

It lacks out-of-box integrations with popular web-services, only open API for integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Comindware Tracker is a good choice for business units that should be following a defined workflow and require ability to tweak it quickly from time to time. This workflow management software is also well suited for businesses that require following standard SOP (Standard Operating Procedures).

Comindware Tracker is being used to track the full lifecycle of our service from managing offer requests that come through a web form and then processing service request and managing service delivery. This workflow management and collaboration tool adds a tremendous amount of transparency to our consultation and research process and allows for successful management of hand-offs that a necessary between different teams.

Comindware Tracker review by <span>Mark B.</span>
Mark B.

"Workflow automation software for non-technical users"

What do you like best?

Comindware Tracker is a powerful tool that for those who has basic Excel knowledge - it’s more than enough to create workflows and set your custom business rules. The UI is intuitive.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing of significance that I could not quickly resolve by chatting with the support team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend using Comindware Tracker.

I set up Comindware Tracker for my small business clients in order to automate and manage the inflow of orders, HR workflows, approval requests, and the whole bulk of processes in a company. The key benefit of Comindware Tracker is ease of use and management - my client can easily create workflows and forms, adjust existing ones when it gets necessary, set access rules, and more. Even basic Excel knowledge isn’t must have - graphic builders for workflows and forms help a lot.

Learning about Comindware Tracker?

* We monitor all Comindware Tracker reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.