CommercialTribe

Changing the way sales teaches and learns.

Work for CommercialTribe?

Learning about CommercialTribe?

CommercialTribe Reviews

Ask CommercialTribe a Question
Showing 14 CommercialTribe reviews
CommercialTribe review by Jane J.
Jane J.

""Great people, great culture, interesting market""

What do you like best?

Everyone at the company picks the hardest problems to solve first. The video based practice market is proving to be more episodic rather than in the continuous workflow of our users. The company represents the thought leaders in the space.the ability to access the software from anywhere I go. Whether it be my desktop at work or on my phone somewhere else.easy to follow the guideline through tre main interface

What do you dislike?

As a pioneer in the space - often times being first can be hard.If you're looking for a place where your voice can be heard and you can truly have an impact on the success of the business, this might be your place

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly Recommanded good way for education team to have an engaging training.

Continue being as receptive and responsive as you have been recently. Continue striving to attract top talent and nurturing engineering. The intelligence, experience and general bad of the people I work with everyday has skyrocketed over the past year, and it's a true pleasure to work on an awesome team that I know will continue to grow ever better.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CommercialTribe
CommercialTribe review by John W.
John W.

"Hardware dependant"

What do you like best?

I like the Commercial Tribe platform very much. The support and customer service are great. Well thought out approach to coaching.

What do you dislike?

As with many corporate devices our asset department provides my team & I with the typical laptop Lenovo X240 & X260. These serve us adequately except for camera and microphone. With a video recording coaching platform like Commercial Tribe the shortcomings are problematic for the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have adequate hardware for the platform.

Coaching a channel sales team to improve their sales consulting skills. Fine tuning specific client facing presentations remotely.

What Sales Coaching solution do you use?

CommercialTribe review by Steven T.
Steven T.

"Almost Too Easy To Be True"

What do you like best?

What I love about this , is the ability to access the software from anywhere I go. Whether it be my desktop at work or on my phone somewhere else.

What do you dislike?

The layout is seemingly basic to me aesthetically. But that is just my opinion.

We use the software to help coach new assest in sales techniques and comprehension. Use to help build up a savvy business team.

CommercialTribe review by Renaud R.
Renaud R.

"cool live interface"

What do you like best?

easy to follow the guideline through tre main interface

What do you dislike?

I was facing an issue to submit my work. I recorded an audio and then I went back to the main interface and I had a hard time to submit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

good way for education team to have an engaging training.

solely educational.

CommercialTribe review by Sally L.
Sally L.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and retrive data about sales improvements. Effectively identifies strategies to enhance sales.

What do you dislike?

Managers only provide light training because everything is online, employees need to self educate themselves on the platform.

Increase in customer outreach due to specific targeting.

CommercialTribe review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Sales Executive Experience"

What do you like best?

Helps allow sales execs to communicate with our manager.

What do you dislike?

It has allowed our manager to gain knowledge on bad habits on our team

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

Help group sales persons by proficiency and track metrics

CommercialTribe review by User

"really thorough"

What do you like best?

this was a really thorough training we went through that helped us to better understand how to talk to our constituents. I was the supervisor of the agency, and my workers really did well with it!

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any complaints with this product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the support and training from CT corporate

working to retrain and train employees for sales.

CommercialTribe review by Dariela  F.
Dariela F.

"Expertise in sales and advertising "

What do you like best?

Really easy to use, simple to demonstrate.

What do you dislike?

Time it takes in initiating the process

To show others the benefits of sales

CommercialTribe review by Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

"Great for sales "

What do you like best?

Observed sales gaps for the products sold

What do you dislike?

Tracks sells but I wish it could be more in depth.

It helps with sales

CommercialTribe review by User in Financial Services

"Robust and useful tool"

What do you like best?

I'm a firm believer in role play and inspecting what I expect from my salespeople. This provides great tools.

What do you dislike?

This platform delivered on everything it said it was going to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it

Training my sales team and improving compliance as well.

CommercialTribe review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Perfect too "

What do you like best?

It's easy and simple to use and best part don't need any train ing

What do you dislike?

It's is good at it is capability so ko shotcomes

Content management and marketing and Sales training

CommercialTribe review by User

"Useful training tool"

What do you like best?

This tool was useful in onboarding and training

What do you dislike?

There was not much to dislike but the mobile app was much easier for training videos

Onboarding and continuing training

CommercialTribe review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Remote video coaching tool"

What do you like best?

Ability to record a remote role play to confirm knowledge/skills learned

What do you dislike?

Not intuitive. Has a higher than anticipated learning curve.

Coaching for sales plays

CommercialTribe review by User in Internet

"Great training review tool"

What do you like best?

Allows managers great insight into calls

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit confusing to load stuff into

No problems but allows for better call reviews

Learning about CommercialTribe?

* We monitor all CommercialTribe reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.