Commun.it

The Leading Twitter Community Manager - Better Manage Your Twitter Relationships. Focus on your influencers and customers. Manage multiple profiles & schedule tweets.

Work for Commun.it?

Showing 24 Commun.it reviews
Commun.it review by <span>Anisa C.</span>
Anisa C.
Validated Review

Do not sit forever on the Twitter

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Сommunit helps to manage social networks intelligently without spending a lot of time. Allows you to manage multiple profiles and a schedule of messages. It is possible to use daily tweets to thank the top three most active users every week. With this program, you can analyze and evaluate your efforts in social networks. With communit your data will be safe, the program does not provide anyone with your personal information. The program has good customer support.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning of work with communit you will roll, that everything is confusing and difficult, but then you will get used. The price of the program is very large, especially if you want a business version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good opportunity to easily follow the fans of your page on Twitter and the ability to promote your products. You always with communit will be the first and the best.

Allows to develop and manage my page on Twitter. With the help of communit I found more useful people for my business. Also, the program helps me evaluate my work and compare information about my followers with the help of analytics.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Commun.it
Commun.it review by <span>Abhay t.</span>
Abhay t.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Commun.it is one of my top rated twitter marketing tool .I really like seeing who is is engaging with me and how. I can also see who is "disengaging with me and consider if how I might re-engage with them.Scheduling option enables me to schedule posts in advance (also engagements, such as RT, likes and more), those come in handy when managing a community and growing.

What do you dislike?

There is not standard free version, which would be great for single users. They have the option for you to thank new followers through direct message, but I didn't realize they were going to send it with a note attached telling my new follower to use Commun.it. It seems a forced marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Commun.it is a great tool to engage them using predefined tweet template themes. A must try social media engagement software.

Manage and grow my social contacts, leads and community. I like the options, you can see who unfollowed you and their activity on Twitter right on the dashboard.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Commun.it review by <span>Isaul C.</span>
Isaul C.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Mostly their automated engagement tools as well as the ability to identify top engagers, users, and other influencers. I have used their automatically tweeting images as thank you tweets and it works great. I like their dashboard and analytics tools, they are quite thorough and worth investing more time to understand.

What do you dislike?

Even though I initially liked they cluttered dashboard, at some point it feels so hard to use. I switched from a month to month plan to an annual plan. Although I was receiving a monthly invoice, after switching they weren't able to give me an invoice arguing it was because they use a different payment provider. Even though I contacted them several times regarding this using email and twitter, their customer service is terrible! Sometimes it feels like they weren't even understanding proper English! So from a business perspective, I just lost aprox 300 usd instead of saving. Thy offered a refund, but they also penalize! Also, every time I log out and log back in, be sure to check the "Add commun.it ads to all tweets" checkbox. As they shadily will check it for you. I understand if they do this for free accounts, but for paid accounts they do too! So shady!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try a couple other tools too. There's a ton with way better customer service.

I'm trying to engage with the community, but several times I've been blocked by Twitter because of some probable aggressive following behavior. So, even if you pay, expect some resistance from Twitter. Not really sure if it's worth the risk.

Commun.it review by <span>Ross K.</span>
Ross K.

Increased Engagement from Twitter

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I really like seeing who is is engaging with me and how. Is it just a follow or a "Like" or "follow". The "community Page" and "lead" page are really useful in helping you identify to engage with people and why. This feature I would suggest is why my engagement level has increased.

I am still just learning the more advance features and there is a lot of them. But it is excellent.

What do you dislike?

If you want to send the same post using different social media you have to create a separate post and "copy & paste" main content.

In many ways this is a good thing as you can then expand a 140 character Tweet into a full Facebook post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While you can post to Facebook,and Instagram in addition to Twitter. Some features were not obvious to me and you need to explore. As Commun.it is a new app they are still developing user material such as videos etc.

I tried the "growth Plan" but quickly upgraded to the "Business Plan" and the benefits are worth the investment.

There are still a few features they could add but I am sure they are coming.

Seeing who is engaging with me and how they are doing so especially on Twitter. I can also see who is "disengaging with me and consider if how I might re-engage with them. An important relationship decision.

It saves me time in seeing why different followers are important and communicating directly with them.

It also helps me keep engaging with people by making suggested drafts of tweets to send. These can be edited before sending..

Commun.it also saves me time with scheduling posts. It also enables me to select an article to post and schedule it using it's browser extension (Chrome in my case)

My followers have increased but more importantly my engagement has increased.

Commun.it review by <span>Itzhak W.</span>
Itzhak W.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Quick Actions tab- Where I can manage my social feeds and communities in just a few minutes. Things like, engaging users who replied or took interest in my business, Thank new followers, unfollow inactive and users who are not following me and more.

My Community- Where I can dive deeper, and get insights about the people related to me, connect to new ones, pinpoint and nurture new leads and prospects, monitor specific content items and more.

Scheduling- Enables me to schedule posts in advance (also engagements, such as RT, likes and more), those come in handy when managing a community and growing. Why scheduling matter? Their system, crawls through the social web, and automatically picks the best time to post it, yielding the highest amount of engagements and exposure.

Instagram support- One of the best tools I have found to manage, filter and examine Instgram account, through: High value members identification, Top posts, Unfollowers, followers, Consider to reply and on.

What do you dislike?

I'm not crazy about their design and UX. Could be improved.

Also, the free plan has too much limitation in my opinion, and should allow for a greater use and experience before purchasing a subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. Worked well for me.

The tool, is a major time saver, as well as allowing me to nurture and expending my community. (managing multiple Twitter account, Facebook pages and Instagram accounts for clients)

Commun.it review by <span>Roxana G.</span>
Roxana G.
Validated Review

Run Social Media Like A Master!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love the Twitter and Instagram options. Facebook is nice, but it doesn't have the organization as the other two. I really love the option of retweets as well as thanking followers and responding to messages faster. I love the follow and unfollow features as well making it easier to figure out who is an influencer to you or an engaged member.

What do you dislike?

I really feel the analytics on the Twitter is nice! I really wish there were analytic options on the Facebook and Instagram features as well. The Facebook feature could be cleaned up a little bit more like the other options. Otherwise, this is great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely think that if you are an active blogger or social media manager, this is something you should strongly consider investing in. It simplifies life, and is a great product!

I am saving so much time by using the Commun.it program. I am able to get everything I need done in a fraction of the time.

Learning about Commun.it?

* We monitor all Commun.it reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.