Commun.it

The Leading Twitter Community Manager - Better Manage Your Twitter Relationships. Focus on your influencers and customers. Manage multiple profiles & schedule tweets.

Work for Commun.it?

Learning about Commun.it?

Commun.it Reviews

Ask Commun.it a Question
Showing 36 Commun.it reviews
Commun.it review by Anisa C.
Anisa C.

"Do not sit forever on the Twitter "

What do you like best?

Сommunit helps to manage social networks intelligently without spending a lot of time. Allows you to manage multiple profiles and a schedule of messages. It is possible to use daily tweets to thank the top three most active users every week. With this program, you can analyze and evaluate your efforts in social networks. With communit your data will be safe, the program does not provide anyone with your personal information. The program has good customer support.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning of work with communit you will roll, that everything is confusing and difficult, but then you will get used. The price of the program is very large, especially if you want a business version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good opportunity to easily follow the fans of your page on Twitter and the ability to promote your products. You always with communit will be the first and the best.

Allows to develop and manage my page on Twitter. With the help of communit I found more useful people for my business. Also, the program helps me evaluate my work and compare information about my followers with the help of analytics.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Commun.it
Commun.it review by Abhay t.
Abhay t.

"Twitter Engagement is so easy using Commun.it"

What do you like best?

Commun.it is one of my top rated twitter marketing tool .I really like seeing who is is engaging with me and how. I can also see who is "disengaging with me and consider if how I might re-engage with them.Scheduling option enables me to schedule posts in advance (also engagements, such as RT, likes and more), those come in handy when managing a community and growing.

What do you dislike?

There is not standard free version, which would be great for single users. They have the option for you to thank new followers through direct message, but I didn't realize they were going to send it with a note attached telling my new follower to use Commun.it. It seems a forced marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Commun.it is a great tool to engage them using predefined tweet template themes. A must try social media engagement software.

Manage and grow my social contacts, leads and community. I like the options, you can see who unfollowed you and their activity on Twitter right on the dashboard.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Commun.it review by Isaul C.
Isaul C.

"Ok features. But they act very shady and customer service is terrible."

What do you like best?

Mostly their automated engagement tools as well as the ability to identify top engagers, users, and other influencers. I have used their automatically tweeting images as thank you tweets and it works great. I like their dashboard and analytics tools, they are quite thorough and worth investing more time to understand.

What do you dislike?

Even though I initially liked they cluttered dashboard, at some point it feels so hard to use. I switched from a month to month plan to an annual plan. Although I was receiving a monthly invoice, after switching they weren't able to give me an invoice arguing it was because they use a different payment provider. Even though I contacted them several times regarding this using email and twitter, their customer service is terrible! Sometimes it feels like they weren't even understanding proper English! So from a business perspective, I just lost aprox 300 usd instead of saving. Thy offered a refund, but they also penalize! Also, every time I log out and log back in, be sure to check the "Add commun.it ads to all tweets" checkbox. As they shadily will check it for you. I understand if they do this for free accounts, but for paid accounts they do too! So shady!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try a couple other tools too. There's a ton with way better customer service.

I'm trying to engage with the community, but several times I've been blocked by Twitter because of some probable aggressive following behavior. So, even if you pay, expect some resistance from Twitter. Not really sure if it's worth the risk.

Commun.it review by Ross K.
Ross K.

"Increased Engagement from Twitter"

What do you like best?

I really like seeing who is is engaging with me and how. Is it just a follow or a "Like" or "follow". The "community Page" and "lead" page are really useful in helping you identify to engage with people and why. This feature I would suggest is why my engagement level has increased.

I am still just learning the more advance features and there is a lot of them. But it is excellent.

What do you dislike?

If you want to send the same post using different social media you have to create a separate post and "copy & paste" main content.

In many ways this is a good thing as you can then expand a 140 character Tweet into a full Facebook post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While you can post to Facebook,and Instagram in addition to Twitter. Some features were not obvious to me and you need to explore. As Commun.it is a new app they are still developing user material such as videos etc.

I tried the "growth Plan" but quickly upgraded to the "Business Plan" and the benefits are worth the investment.

There are still a few features they could add but I am sure they are coming.

Seeing who is engaging with me and how they are doing so especially on Twitter. I can also see who is "disengaging with me and consider if how I might re-engage with them. An important relationship decision.

It saves me time in seeing why different followers are important and communicating directly with them.

It also helps me keep engaging with people by making suggested drafts of tweets to send. These can be edited before sending..

Commun.it also saves me time with scheduling posts. It also enables me to select an article to post and schedule it using it's browser extension (Chrome in my case)

My followers have increased but more importantly my engagement has increased.

Commun.it review by Itzhak W.
Itzhak W.

"Manage your social media community like a pro! "

What do you like best?

Quick Actions tab- Where I can manage my social feeds and communities in just a few minutes. Things like, engaging users who replied or took interest in my business, Thank new followers, unfollow inactive and users who are not following me and more.

My Community- Where I can dive deeper, and get insights about the people related to me, connect to new ones, pinpoint and nurture new leads and prospects, monitor specific content items and more.

Scheduling- Enables me to schedule posts in advance (also engagements, such as RT, likes and more), those come in handy when managing a community and growing. Why scheduling matter? Their system, crawls through the social web, and automatically picks the best time to post it, yielding the highest amount of engagements and exposure.

Instagram support- One of the best tools I have found to manage, filter and examine Instgram account, through: High value members identification, Top posts, Unfollowers, followers, Consider to reply and on.

What do you dislike?

I'm not crazy about their design and UX. Could be improved.

Also, the free plan has too much limitation in my opinion, and should allow for a greater use and experience before purchasing a subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. Worked well for me.

The tool, is a major time saver, as well as allowing me to nurture and expending my community. (managing multiple Twitter account, Facebook pages and Instagram accounts for clients)

Commun.it review by Roxana G.
Roxana G.

"Run Social Media Like A Master!"

What do you like best?

I love the Twitter and Instagram options. Facebook is nice, but it doesn't have the organization as the other two. I really love the option of retweets as well as thanking followers and responding to messages faster. I love the follow and unfollow features as well making it easier to figure out who is an influencer to you or an engaged member.

What do you dislike?

I really feel the analytics on the Twitter is nice! I really wish there were analytic options on the Facebook and Instagram features as well. The Facebook feature could be cleaned up a little bit more like the other options. Otherwise, this is great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely think that if you are an active blogger or social media manager, this is something you should strongly consider investing in. It simplifies life, and is a great product!

I am saving so much time by using the Commun.it program. I am able to get everything I need done in a fraction of the time.

Commun.it review by Scottie B.
Scottie B.

"Super fast and very easy to use."

What do you like best?

Making my work better. Now I have more ability to contact my clients. Which is good for the company. Great tools.It is very easy to use. Very fast and really big time saver.

What do you dislike?

Great program. Of course from the first step can be difficult, but its happened because we don't know how it works. But after small time that solution will do great work for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to have a good control over reporting. Then it is better to have this software. Perfect tools which are works right. To manage profiles and more.

Very good that I have a chance to control everything at my system. I have the opportunity to grow more connection with the customers. That's really what I need.

Commun.it review by Rob K.
Rob K.

"Awesome Tool Has Launched My Social Media"

What do you like best?

I've used other tools in to assist me in growing my social following on Twitter, but none of them came close to the tools that commun.it offers for ensuring that I am taking the right action to grow my following. I think that alone is the best feature of the product. It's an interface I can go into and just follow their suggestions and watch my counts and engagement grow.

What do you dislike?

No fault really of theirs, but the Instagram feature was disabled due to FB reworking that API. Instagram integration was broken on my other tools.

Also, the integrations with FB is a little confusing but I am sure I will figure it out once I continue to use the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get Instagram back online. Get TubeBuddy type features into the system.

My main purpose of purchasing this tool was to use it to help boost my engagement with influencers, gain followers, and help me become more engaged with others. I think in the few days that I've used it, the number of real followers I've gained is proof the tool is working.

Commun.it review by Netanel B.
Netanel B.

"Just great!"

What do you like best?

I feel that this tool gives me the complete solution for social networks. I, as a one-person business owner, sometimes feel lost in all the social networks, so I needed a tool that could help me concentrate all of my activity and especially my followers - to be monitored and still do business.

Mostly Twitter - most of my clients are on Twitter and I feel that my control over Commun.it is 100 percent for my community in a very short time that I spend a day thanks to automated actions they give me.

So thank you Commun.it

What do you dislike?

I have not been able to understand from the beginning the use of the system in a good enough way, but with the navigation bar, everything is clearer.

Before everything, time!

I have a personal problem managing time and especially in the business, it is very difficult for me to control and more to cultivate and increase the community on a daily basis on Twitter. So this they solved me.

How - I always knew I wanted to enlarge the community I did not exactly know how but will say to the right of Communit showed me how - through the Dashbord

Commun.it review by Divya S.
Divya S.

"A helpful too that made my social media marketing easy .."

What do you like best?

I came through G2crowd review website and happy to one of my regular use software listed here. Commun.it is a wonderful solution I am using to manage and grow my online community. I like it how the tool breaks Twitter conversations into "High-Value Members", "Consider to Reply", "Consider to Follow" and "Top Tweets".

What do you dislike?

There is not standard free version, which would be great for single users. I find myself having to go to my Twitter page manually to check some of the stats to make sure they are accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to engage your twitter influencers, Commun.it is a great tool to engage them using predefined tweet template themes.

We are managing our Twitter marketing using Commun.it engagement tool.

Commun.it review by Francis P.
Francis P.

"Do not go anywhere near them!"

What do you like best?

Their tool is "OK" but the bugs and issues with it means that its more of a liability than a benefit.

What do you dislike?

It's a very shady company, try and find an address or even telephone number? nothing on their website this should ring alarm bells and a clear breach of EU law but thats just the start. I registered with one credit card I then changed my credit card and they system showed my new credit card had been registered but they still charged my previous card. Support just replies with pre-canned emails without actually answering your questions and takes forever to reply. The system would randomly send automated tweets out using your account details yet all the automated tweets were deactivated. The feature that sent an automated private message after someone follows you would send sometimes 3 or 4 duplicate messages over the period of several days. Then the moment i cancelled my subscription I started to get mailbombed from people saying they were my account manager and I could get 75% off (yet just hours ago I cancelled?!).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use it!

None now. Go with ANY other solution. It is good at collating tweets/social together but even there recommendations for un-following etc just didn't make any sense. The automation of sending tweets is good in theory but doesn't work properly.

Commun.it review by Rima S.
Rima S.

"A must have Twitter Engagement and Analytics tool"

What do you like best?

Commun.it is a wonderful solution I am using to manage and grow my online community.. I really love the option of retweets as well as thanking followers and responding to messages faster. Twitter conversations into "High-Value Members", "Consider to Reply", "Consider to Follow" and "Top Tweets" makes this tool a unique option to increase engagement.

What do you dislike?

I really wish there were analytic options on the Facebook and Instagram features as well. There is not standard free version, which would be great for single users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am managing our Twitter marketing using Commun.it . I am saving so much time by using the Commun.it program.

We are managing our Twitter marketing using Commun.it effectively.

Commun.it review by Van Thu N.
Van Thu N.

"Too Spammy and Aggressive"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of set up and getting it connected to my Twitter accounts was easy. They have some great features that made it easy to see who my brand ambassadors are and they even recommend people to respond to that engaged with me on Twitter. Easy to like and comment on their dashboard to send to my Twitter page. They also have a monitoring tool that allows you to monitor hashtags.

What do you dislike?

Way too spammy and aggressive. That aggressiveness turns me off. It's like Yelp calling me every single day to pay for ads. Commun.it kept sending out tweets to my engagers recommending them to use Commun.it. They have the option for you to thank new followers through direct message, but I didn't realize they were going to send it with a note attached telling my new follower to use Commun.it. That actually created a problem since I'm in PR and I'm getting blocked from DM. Be careful when using this software. I prefer softwares that don't do that. There are plenty of social media softwares that allow you to use their free trial without all the spamminess and aggressiveness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful when using Commun.it or you can be blocked or come off spammy and people will unfollow you. Perhaps only the paid version is worth it, that is if they remove all their attachments with Commun.it on all your messages and tweets. I haven't tried the paid version yet, but my experience was more of a headache and I tried it for 3 days. I should have known since my friend sent it to me via Direct Message and he didn't do it himself, commun.it did.

Easy to use and connect to your social media accounts. I like you can see who unfollowed you and their activity on Twitter right on the dashboard. You can whitelist profiles and they even offer suggestions on people to unfollow. They also have suggestions of people to follow. Very easy to manage the way their dashboard is set up. A monkey can figure it out. Easy to track engagement and who I need to respond to via DM and tweets. Even has a section Consider to Thank. They have a new Business Intelligence feature showing tweets to consider retweeting that are positive (tweets people mentioned you in that would be great to share) and Negative Tweets so you know to handle that immediately. You can also monitor hashtags or your competitors, which is awesome.

Commun.it review by Stuart N.
Stuart N.

"A Really Helpful Tool for the ambitious Social Media Professional "

What do you like best?

Commun.It provides great insights into follower behaviour - making the sort of recommendations that you would not otherwise come to. It's more than just a simple follow/unfollow tool. There are useful prompts to engage with relevant followers and new accounts and excellent reporting on activity and performance.

Highly recommended!

What do you dislike?

A few explainer videos and a better onboarding process would be useful, and a simpler, more flexible sales process, so you can choose easily between different subscription levels and durations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this to gain meaningful insights into your followers to grow your audience intelligently.

How can you build and develop your social media presence across multiple platforms, making decisions supported by evidence and hard data?

Commun.it review by Yarin H.
Yarin H.

"Twitter for professionals "

What do you like best?

Commun.it is a wonderful solution I am using to manage and grow my online community. This tool provides me value as it helps me identifying relevant content, influencers and engagement opportunities in my network and content verticals. Those in turn, amplify your social presence, grow your followers, reach and create business opportunities.

A significant part of the product involves smart automation of campaigns, some marketers may be worried by those, but if used right they can be very powerful and create great content, opportunities and connect you with influencers.

What do you dislike?

The UX could be improved, but overall experience is fluid and frictionless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great way to manage and grow your social media presence, organically through engagement and smart automation at scale. The free product holds a great premise but the paid version enables much more without limitations.

Manage and grow my social contacts, leads and community. The system enables me to consume my Twitter feed without missing any opportunities, or engagement.

Commun.it review by Jonathan H.
Jonathan H.

"Commun.it is a Must Have!"

What do you like best?

Commun.it is extremely easy to use. It has a familiar feel similar to HootSuite or Tweetdeck. If you've used those, then Commun.it will be a breeze. Take your Twitter engagement and relationships to the next level. Free trial, affordable monthly pricing. Prioritize what needs to get done on Twitter. Easily identifies your influencer and most engaged community members. And... it comes with analytics. Just added Facebook integration, too! Can manage multiple profiles.

What do you dislike?

There is not standard free version, which would be great for single users. The tool bar on the left can be somewhat confusing. There is a lot to click on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is quite an affordable product. If you're using Tweetdeck or Hootsuite, add this to your arsenal and step up your game on social media. The ability to easily visualize engagement and relationships is a life-saver. This is also a great product without the above-mentioned products, however it's not primarily a publishing too, so the others help for content scheduling and asset management.

This is a great and easy way to quickly see and manage fans and followers engaging with our brand(s). We've used this for several local non-profit social accounts that focus on getting the public to come out and participate in events and gatherings. This let's us quickly track of mentions and conversations and the reporting helps us see how we're doing.

Commun.it review by James R.
James R.

"Great tool for segmenting your Twitter followers and tailoring engagements"

What do you like best?

Actively monitors your followers, quick and easy route to engaging with influencers and for identifying where to spend your (limited) time.

What do you dislike?

Free version sends out engagements with Commun.it branding everywhere; didn't realise. Quickly fixed!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't let the initial marketing on each of the automated responses turn you off; worth persevering

Gives structure to social engagement, scheduling allows me to dedicate time each day without having to react in real time for outbound sending; monitoring allows us to react appropriately to ongoing trends.

Commun.it review by User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Time saving technology "

What do you like best?

Great software! This really is Twitter engagement made easy. I’ve been using Twitter for sometime now but I’ve never fully understood it and Commun_it has supported me to understand who to follow, who to unfollow, who to RT. It’s made my Twitter activities coordinatable with the click of a button.

What do you dislike?

At first, it can be a bit complicated to use but after some practice it get’s easier.

It really saves me time when I’m trying to manage my social media channels. It allows the engagement that I just wouldn’t have time for otherwise.

Commun.it review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"This company and service is like a virus - Do not do business with them"

What do you like best?

The whole experience was negative. The most useful function was the removal of non-followers but that was no where near worth the cost of time and money which they continued to extract even a year after I had multiple conversations about getting refunded after my trial period.

What do you dislike?

They sent so many branded messages from my accounts that it was hard to keep track and remove them all. The messages sent were more advertising for their service than value to me. The messages sent were generic and clearly advertising. Followers thought I'd been hacked and in a way I had by Commun.it. I cancelled immediately after the trial and hard major difficulty getting my refund - they treated it almost as a negotiation which took over a month to resolve and get fully refunded. Then one year later, I got a charge for $359 for another year of service when I had made it very clear that I was not interested in the service and fully cancelled. I had to get my bank involved 3 times to resolve my unfortunate experiences with this company.

The business problems solved were minimal from Commun.it. The biggest benefit came from disconnecting from their service and realizing that there are free tools that can do what this service does and even manual work would be better than having to deal with them again.

Commun.it review by Ann S.
Ann S.

"Great way to follow up on missed Twitter conversations"

What do you like best?

I am not using this platform daily: I login once in a while (especially after a trip) to see which important conversations I may have missed on Twitter and which ones need more engagement. I like it how the tool breaks Twitter conversations into "High-Value Members", "Consider to Reply", "Consider to Follow" and "Top Tweets". You also have "actions" dashboard that gives you a to-do list of everything that needs to be done right now. I've been using Commun.it for about three years and it's a great help in influencer and social media marketing because engagement is everything!

What do you dislike?

I think they are too aggressive trying to convince you to upgrade. I understand they need to make money but sometimes it just prevents good user experience which is a too huge sacrifice...

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has a solid free offering (Although like I said, they may be overselling the PRO plan sometimes)... It's quite possible to create a trial account (no credit card required) and test things out before you decide if you need it.

You cannot be always online to follow up on important conversations: Commun.it does all the tracking and prioritizing for you so you can login once in a while and catch up with your online partners, followers and customers. It makes social media marketing much more productive.

Commun.it review by Paula H.
Paula H.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

I love that I'm able to immediately to thank and respond to new followers, unfollow those who don't follow back, and find new relevant followers

What do you dislike?

nothing! I find that Commun.it has everything I need at this point.

Solves the problem of new relevant followers!

Commun.it review by User in Music
User in Music

"Increase In Music Revenue"

What do you like best?

I love the automated feature, it allows you to run your business w/o being in front of the computer all day.

What do you dislike?

im still familiarizing myself with the layout but I wish they had a better way to understand the different inputs its seems really detailed and really handy when you know how to use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using the software first adding the profiles that you want analyzed and make sure to implement the daily marketing pill for growth

Creating a circle to share and sell my music

Commun.it review by Maurizio B.
Maurizio B.

"Great Tool. Awesome Customer Support"

What do you like best?

There's a lot we can do with Commun.it, it's a great suite.

Customer Support is awesome, we had a deep talk about all the features where I learned a lot

What do you dislike?

Nothing expecially, It's improving fast and there are some good features coming soon. Let's wait

I'm managing my profiles and starting a business with others

Commun.it review by Alexander H.
Alexander H.

"Take Your Twitter Page to the Next Level"

What do you like best?

It has helped my find other people who have engaged on some level with the content I'm seeking. With out that ability I wouldn't have been able to accumulate the amount of beneficial contacts I have today.

What do you dislike?

The analysis could be more thorough and detailed. I find myself having to go to my Twitter page manually to check some of the stats to make sure they are accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for managing business Twitter accounts.

Managing my business Twitter page, connecting with new contacts in my field & expanding potential in social media marketing.

Commun.it review by Administrator in Arts and Crafts
Administrator in Arts and Crafts

"New to Twitter and along came Commun-it!"

What do you like best?

I only dabbled in twitter but wanted to expand marketing my artwork. I have been using Commun-it for about 45 or so days now and really enjoy it! I find it helpful to make sense out of using Twitter when you may not know much about it. They make it easy to use and to grow your brand.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints with this product so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is worth a try. I found it useful.

I am able to schedule tweets which make managing my time easier. I also like the recurring automatic tweets that I would never have used without Commu-it. I am expanding my reach and getting more business.

Commun.it review by J. G.
J. G.

"Excellent for managing twitter followers and understanding wh is key influencers."

What do you like best?

It is very quick to get started and you will soon be following the right people.

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across any problems this far with the product. It can be a little daunting to start with but I quickly was able to understand and navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Certainly give it a go.

I use it to monitor our business twitter account and to find key influencers in the many sectors we work in.

Commun.it review by User in Internet

"A nice tool for Twitter management"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it's easy to use and I really appreciate the to-do list. It's very useful, especially for Twitter newbies.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that the dashboard seems to be very crowded and I think it should have more interactions included in the free plan.

With Commun.it, I am managing my followers better and I get select the right people to interact with, which is great.

Commun.it review by Haley F.
Haley F.

"Why I Love commun.it"

What do you like best?

The Ability the Engage with my followers

What do you dislike?

that free is only 1 channel, people should be able to test on all channels for a 14 day period to see if they like it or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it, you may see it suits your needs

finally seeing all the post, comments and shares in one place

Commun.it review by Janoria C.
Janoria C.

"Dont Wait! INTERACT!"

What do you like best?

Simple, easy to understand, very intuitive and very engaging. Get on it and get GROWING! Seriously, you will never find another product that is as great as this is!

What do you dislike?

I havent found a single thing to dislike yet! Seriously, absolutely no issues.

No "problems" :D. Seriously, absolutely no issues.

Commun.it review by User

"Its really magical"

What do you like best?

Commun it has the easiest interface.

There are all the options required to grow my Twitter account.

The best features of commun.it is its automation.

I can get the list of my top supporters and top engagers.

The ability to filter my Followers in various ways is the strongest feature of commun.it

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I love everything about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely go for it. It's worth it.

It grows my Twitter community.

Commun.it review by Cal D.
Cal D.

"Excellent for managing social media."

What do you like best?

Easy to service who is engaging with me on social media. Also who is disengaging from me!

What do you dislike?

Not great for single user but still useful.

Ability to manage and grow my social media contacts.

Commun.it review by User in Internet

"Great for community management!"

What do you like best?

I like that it helps you identify who engaged with you last, whether or not they're an influencer etc. Also, the campaign management tools are great.

What do you dislike?

I don't love that the automatic setting is has the weekly "thanks for following me" campaigns turned on. It was quite a shock the first time I saw it and didn't realize what was happening. I understand the logic of keeping it that way, but perhaps include some sort of walkthrough message.

Managing social communities at scale

Commun.it review by Keeno W.
Keeno W.

"Social Media Management Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Commun.it provides a platform for all apps.

What do you dislike?

You limited to only 20 free credits a day.

It's both efficient and ethical in terms of professionalism and business communications.

Commun.it review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Decent dashboard to promote your Twitter profile.

What do you dislike?

Had a customer service issue, but it was eventually resolved through expanded communications. Wish it would have been easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider options, but a good choice if you elect to subscribe.

Profile growth and engagements.

Commun.it review by User

"Any social media user can benefit from using Commun.it"

What do you like best?

This product gives me the ability to monitor all aspects of my social media accounts.

What do you dislike?

Some sections seem to lag behind the live environment.

Reporting is a breeze and stats are easy to understand.

Commun.it review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

It is very simple to use, fast to understand it

What do you dislike?

it is not free unfortunatly .. I hope it will be in the future

increase followers

Learning about Commun.it?

* We monitor all Commun.it reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.