What do you like best?
(1) The breadth of communication tools e.g. blogs, articles, wikis, formus, cases, download areas, events, calendars. Nobody has this type of functionality at their fair price.
(2) Responsiveness of their support - quick, thoughtful and efficient
(3) Solid new features with every release
(4) Ability for us to effectively communicate, publicly, internally, and with our solution provider team
(5) Inculcate a public identity - web site - with community like communications and functionality. It is more than a content management system.
What do you dislike?
As with any application, you never get 100% of what you want, but I always know that they listen to feature requests, and think around the box for arriving at others. They bend over backwards to make sure that you have a positive experience.
Recommendations to others considering the product
If you are looking to increase both customer and interaction in your website
If you are looking to create content for repetitive dissemination of information
If you need an intranet
If you are price conscious
If you want a truly comprehensive content management system
This is your application
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Communicate to the public via our website, internally to our employees, and externally (private) with our solution provider team.
Customer service center that cuts costs by 50% to server more clients with fewer support personnel. Money saved is used towards creating better products and offerings.
Create content that is available 24 hours per day - as most help desk is routine.
Since melding the website inside of the Communifire Platform, traffic is up 25%, and sales have increased - with less phone communications - by nearly the same amount.