CommuniGator

Ask CommuniGator a Question
Showing 38 CommuniGator reviews
CommuniGator review by <span>Russell H.</span>
Russell H.

"Could be good but let down by poor contact data quality. GDPR could also limit use."

What do you like best?

The software platform itself is quite intuitive and overall the support and account management was good.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, the 'industry leading' contact data that is required for the automated email nurturing was poor quality to non-existent for the scientific market. This is a very niche area so we made our concerns known before signing an amended contract which gave us a 3-month month cancellation clause. I would strongly suggest that anyone looking to trail CommuniGator also adopts the 3-month break clause to validate the claims without committing to a 12 month contract. We are currently paying for the 3 month trial (without actually using the service) as CommuniGator did not feel a refund was in order despite the software not being as sold.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The real selling point of Communicator is the automated lead nurturing process which could possibly work well if the data they supply for your market is high enough quality. For the scientific markets we operate in it was not fit for purpose. Negotiate a 3 month (or shorter) break clause as they will hold you to the contract however well the software performs.

None - Communigator offers no benefit for our particular requirements which was disappointing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CommuniGator
CommuniGator review by <span>Tom P.</span>
Tom P.

" A great platform supplied by great people"

What do you like best?

CommuniGator has really taken our marketing performance to the next level. We have a number of users across the business so it's hugely important that the functionality is user friendly. We have been very impressed with the introduction of Gator Creator as this takes out the html element that a lot of people understandably find difficult to structure.

The automation platform has allowed us to distribute real time emails to finely targeted audiences. This means we have tailored content being dispatched behind the scenes to try and nurture a lead. This also benefits our SEO strategy as we have more clients visiting bespoke landing pages on our website linked to each campaign.

Our account Manager is James Duncan and he has really helped us to understand the possibilities of CommuniGator and how best to implement them in line with our marketing strategy. Account management is extremely important with a platform used daily, so we have been very impressed with the levels they go to to make it work for you.

It's clear that they are looking to innovate year on year and I'm excited to see what they release next.

What do you dislike?

We had addressed a few usability issues that we had directly but the majority of these were solved by the introduction of Gator Creator.

Our Sales team are now receiving real time notifications on 'Hot Leads' which enables them to act quickly on any potential interest from a client. We are fairly new to content automation as a business but it's very reassuring to know that we have regular engaging content being distributed to potential leads.

We have also seen a big improvement in usability from users across the business. This has made our email marketing more efficient s it's no longer something our users dread doing.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

CommuniGator review by Administrator in Food Production
Administrator in Food Production

"No fuss lead management for SMEs"

What do you like best?

Communigator is a fast growing, versatile lead gen and management tool. Their lead scoring method puts them head and shoulders over other IP tracking tools, whilst integrating it with email marketing and marketing automation makes it easier to target specific individuals. We now know exactly who has been on our website, what they are interested in and how warm is their interest. Very proactive, progressive bunch who are big enough to deliver yet small enough to be versatile. A perfect SME solution.

What do you dislike?

Bit pricey, but I guess you can't have everything. Bugs are always fixed but sometimes it takes a few days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before just signing up for the system, stop and think what you really want to achieve to keep it ROI focused.

CommuniGator review by Internal Consultant in Higher Education
Internal Consultant in Higher Education

"Small-scale marketing automation tool with a lot of potential"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very easy to navigate, and is not cluttered with a lot of buttons and options that make the use of it too complicated. The setup process was very easy and there is excellent customer service that drive your through everything, so this is a great choice if you have never had experience with marketing automation before.

What do you dislike?

The loading time when working on admin console tends to be very long - 4-5 seconds. This has no impact on the clients, just tends to be annoying when you're used to work on faster platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ideal for small businesses. If you have bigger database and want to set up a lot of workflows, consider using a more complex platform.

Marketing automation, automating campaigns, personalizing messaging.

CommuniGator review by <span>Catherine D.</span>
Catherine D.

"Easy to use and a great asset to our marketing strategy"

What do you like best?

CommuniGator is extremely efficient in generating multiple email campaigns which helps us keep on track with our marketing schedule. To have the ability to send triggered, targeted emails to different audience groups takes the pain out of manual sends. We can easily get a campaign out the door within 15 minutes and can come back to it later to analyse the results in detail. To have the option of setting up customer feedback surveys and web capture forms is also a huge bonus as we use this feature to generate new contacts which update directly in the system.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike with CommuniGator. One small thing we would love to see changed though would be for the campaign totals to be exported when an Activity Report is run as we often have to add these manually to the stat reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using WOW Analytics with CommuniGator will enhance your lead generation as you can track the activity of your email recipients once they leave your email campaign and visit your website.

The benefit of using CommuniGator as part of our marketing strategy is that we are able to target the right contacts with relevant information and reduce the amount of unsubscribes in our campaigns. This also helps to generate useful leads for our sales team.

CommuniGator review by <span>Elle G.</span>
Elle G.

"Great product, with a great team behind it!"

What do you like best?

My favourite thing about the CommuniGator platform is how easy it is to get a campaign up and running from start to finish. It isn't time consuming, it isn't difficult and if I do have complications, there is a fantastic support team I can request help from. Not only do CommuniGator offer a great product, they hold regular events to keep clients in the loop on updates, teaching me how I can make the most of the tool and improve my marketing strategies.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike at the moment is that we don't have our CRM integrated, however this is a problem my end and nothing to do with CommuniGator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the most of it! Learn the ins and outs of what the service can offer (I am still learning myself), as I truly think it will benefit your business in so many ways.

For many years we have had a lack of email marketing and a lack of organized customer databases. Since using this product, I have realized how vital it is to interact with customers via email marketing and keep interacting with them at all times. It is also very easy to see who is engaging with your emails on a regular basis and get these from potentially interested people - through to being happy customers!

CommuniGator review by <span>Phil B.</span>
Phil B.

"A comprehensive Marketing Automation platform backed up by first rate support"

What do you like best?

Having used a basic mass email distribution system for a number of years I have to say that I have been very impressed by the extra functionality and easy-of-use when I made the transition to Communigator. Setting up a campaign is easy to achieve and the results are presented in an easy to understand format. The more I use the system, the more it makes me realise the different ways in which we can communicate with our customers and nuture prospects. The integation with WOW Analytics/Gator Leads is a particularly powerful feature for understanding the types of company that are looking at our solutions and how we can nuture their interest.

When you first start to use a new system, it is inevitable that you need a helping hand and I have to say that the support team at Communigator have been excellent in offering guidance and helping to resolve any problems I have encountered.

What do you dislike?

As a fairly recent convert to Communigator I have not identified a significant issues or cause for dislike in my use of the platform

The primary purpose for using Communigator is to improve lead conversion and to make sure that when a lead is ready to purchase our types of solutions they are aware of us.

CommuniGator review by <span>Shaun O.</span>
Shaun O.

"Communigator has allowed us to be highly tuned lead generation machines"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Communigator against market alternatives has to be the simple and intuitiveness of the platform. (And if it's not simple they have one of the best support teams I have experienced working with) I am able to build campaigns in a very short space of time, from uploading the audience, to creating the email, to distribution the whole process is incredibly quick. Yet, whilst it's so simple, this is not done at the expense of functionality. Communigator is jam packed with functionality, allowing you to create dynamic emails, manipulate groups, build web capture forms... There's so much you can do

In terms of building automated campaigns within Communigator, this again is achieved in a simple manner. I am able to set up trigger based campaigns that are designed to nurture and segment our prospects. This allows us to do 2 things:

1 - We can segment our audience according to similar interests. For example more recently we have been distributing a newsletter and we monitor, which articles the audience are interested in. Ultimately this delivers the insight we need to understand more about the audience, to ensure what we deliver is relevant and resonates

2 - Gator leads is our nurture saviour. The ability to identify companies who land on our website is great, but what we found was it's not enough. Using Gator leads to purchase an individual from that company to nurture... Now we're talking. This is exactly what we do. We determine the company, we identify the individual and we evaluate website engagement. Armed with this, we can deliver the right content, at the right time and to the right individual.

Oh yes... one more thing. The analytics and reports are informative and illustrative. I can literally pick up the reports directly from Communigator and drop them in to a Powerpoint, to present results back to the business. For me that shows the quality of reporting in the system. You don't need excel to produce graphs, it's all done for you in the platform.

What do you dislike?

I don't have too many things which I dislike about the system.

If I had to identify something it would probably be the Gator Leads element of the platform. Whilst as I explained it helps tremendously with lead generation, actually navigating the platform can be a bit difficult at first. However, the support team are more than helpful and will dedicate the time to walk you through it.

I also think that when you go on to the audience section and identify a specific individual, the layout and presentation of the information (engagement) could be presented better.

Communigator allows us to solve a number of business problems.

There are two key benefits that we focus on and have realised through the system...

1 - It enhances our lead generation efforts. From identifying prospects, segmenting them and then nurturing them until they are sales ready. It is a constant machine that feeds our pipeline.

2 - It allows us to maintain communication with our existing customers, to build loyalty and ultimately create advocates. We use the system to email our existing customers, but also to understand when they visit our website. What pages are they looking at? Insightful information we can pass to the sales team to present up-sell opportunities.

CommuniGator review by <span>Harry L.</span>
Harry L.

"Solid and easy to use with excellent creative suite. Strong investment into the technology. "

What do you like best?

Building lists and reports in Salesforce to then add to a campaign and schedules has reduced the amount of time I spend on admin. The flip side of that is that it allows more time for the creative element and how else we can ise the product for further marketing and customer engagement.

Great customer service, support and training.

What do you dislike?

The WOW aspect for our business is hard to follow and attribute to certain teams however this is a floor in our model and how it transfers rather than the product itself. If you are looking for more insight and way to enhance your reactive and proactive marketing, it is worth considering.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for Salesforce users, great for business that do not have a huge technical or marketing team internally and price point is competitive. The upsides here are the internal investment and I can see further editions and enhancements to the product to keep us happy and interested.

We didn't have a full time marketing team and so we needed a way for business users to create and automate marketing campaigns. This did the job really well and now we do employ a marketing expert it has empowered them to work with the business on across marketing initiatives. It is a very robust, easy to use yet creative product suite.

CommuniGator review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Best Practice Email Marketing and Marketing Automation"

What do you like best?

As a Marketing Manager with no HTML skills, CommuniGator enables me to create best practice emailshots to promote our company's portfolio of products and services, ensuring maximum effectiveness.

The marketing automation functionality is an excellent way to nurture warm interests/people viewing pages on your website using marketing collateral such as white papers, solution overviews, case studies, webex invitations to educate the end user, and build your company's credentials at the same time.

What do you dislike?

CommuniGator is continually improving and looking for new and effective ways to enhance the functionality of the email marketing tool. If i was being really picky, I'd say that it would be useful if you could hyperlink words in the text based emails (like you can with the HTML emails) as the long url links that are used under a text sentence, do not receive as many click throughs (I think they look dubious to an end user). Sorry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I started using CommuniGator 5 years ago as it allowed us to put regular emails and enewsletters together quicker (and cheaper) than it took a design agency to create. Now we use CommuniGator for more advanced email marketing purposes, such as nurturing warm interests through marketing automation (trigger campaigns) and surveys.

The 'go to market' bottle neck in terms of my time. There never seems to be enough hours in the day to strategically plan multiple campaigns with multiple vendors and tactically deliver marketing campaigns, and yet the campaigns still have to be created and out the door on time. I now use CommuniGator's Managed Service which works really well. CommuniGator createsthe emailshots and builds the automated trigger campaigns with all the correct tracking measures in place. With the reporting that CommuniGator provides, it allows me to focus my attention on the strategic planning, digital marketing and working with the Telemarketing team.

CommuniGator review by <span>David F.</span>
David F.

"Communigator CRM integration a must to maximise ROI on digital communications."

What do you like best?

I have been using Communigator for a number of years and apart from consistently excellent support their pro-active approach to developments and changes in the digital marketing space is their best business characteristic. They are constantly looking to evolve their products and services and, importantly, take their customers along with them. Like them my skills are constantly evolving enabling me to at least keep apace with a market that is constantly changing.

What do you dislike?

Any complaints i do have are dealt with promptly by Communigator and tend to be around extraneous isssues such as bandwidth/service interuptions caused bt roadworks!

Recommendations to others considering the product

GatorAutomation is the way ahead particularly in conjunction with CRM integration.

Visibility to the salesforce of digital marketing is a must and it is this 'ever present' problem that Communigator are helping me address through the integration of Commnuigator with Microsoft Dynamics. We are still fine tuning the reporting and presentation functions their listening and 'can do' attitude has been of enormous benefit to me and the marketing department.

CommuniGator review by <span>Christiana S.</span>
Christiana S.

"GatorAutomation Product Review"

What do you like best?

The best thing about CommuniGator is how easy it is to use, as well as the ability to set up so many different types of campaigns.

Although we have not had a chance to utilise all of the Gator features yet, as we are new clients, from using it previously, the ability to set up events, manage social channels and upload documents all from one place is great.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike, other than that Gator is not integrated to our CRM yet, but this is being worked on currently, which we are pleased about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform, with lots of functionality.

CommuniGator is allowing us to send targeted communications to prospects and customers, and from here monitor activity effectively.

We also use Gator Leads alongside CommuniGator, which already is showing great results and activity from our marketing campaigns, along with allowing us to track activity to the website from other channels.

CommuniGator review by <span>Naomi J.</span>
Naomi J.

"GatorAutomation Product Review"

What do you like best?

The CommuniGator suite of products are a real asset to our business and have contributed massively to the digital marketing strategy. The email automation tool links dircetly to our CRM, making the whole procress run smoothly and cuts time on admin. The tools are easy to use and if there are any issues then the Communigator customer service team are always on hand to help out.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes about the product!

We are trying to communicate more effectively with our existing customers with better, more targeted content that is going to improve their relationship with our brand. GatorLeads and GatorMail provide the insight into our customers' online behaviour that helps us to target our communication more effectively. The products also give our customer relations team additional information that they can use to build better relationships with our clients. We are also working on increasing our lead generation activty. GatorLeads gives us the opportunity to communicate with new traffic coming through to our site, that we haven't previously communicated with.

CommuniGator review by <span>Carly A.</span>
Carly A.

"Put simply, working with CommuniGator means we are now better at what we do"

What do you like best?

The tools are simple to use yet powerful. We have amazing support from our Account Manager, Alex, as well as the Support team should any issues arise. The training and events that CommuniGator provide are absolute musts. We always learn so much.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything to dislike. We do better because of CommuniGator.

We are a small marketing team and we were spending an inordinate amount of time preparing, designing and building email campaigns - and they weren't performing that well, especially on mobile devices. Our Account Manager, Alex, worked with us to help redesign our email templates to utilise the latest generation of responsive HTML code, giving all users a good experience across desktop, tablet and mobile. These templates also allow us to design our emails in such a way as to make content creation, editing, imagery and testing easier and quicker to manage.

CommuniGator review by Executive Sponsor in Retail
Executive Sponsor in Retail

"Poor system, even poorer attitude."

What do you like best?

Finding this one difficult, the logo is ok I suppose - everything else is awful.So we’re now stuck with an expensive, useless service that we’re not using and I’d rather spend some of my already stretched budget on another system that can be used effectively.

What do you dislike?

Everything - Don’t go near them. We've had a number of very good people who have struggled to use the Communigator system effectively. It’s a system that means mistakes are easy to make – even by a predecessor who introduced the system. The thing that really annoys though is the complete lack of pragmatism by them as a company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't.

Communigator has caused far more problems than it's solved.A previous team signed up in 2013, and in the small print they agreed to auto renew, fine, but we have never been told the contract is auto renewing and they are taking a dogmatic and childish approach to our membership. Very poor practice by any standards and quite frankly highly near sighted.

CommuniGator review by <span>Jonathan L.</span>
Jonathan L.

"Had a real impact on our sales"

What do you like best?

The Communigator Marketing Automation suite gives our business the tools we need to be able both reach our target market and then manage the process of turning those prospects into customers, by helping us understand how they are interacting with us and our product throughout the conversion lifecycle. We particularly like the ability to be able to set and attribute lead scoring capabilities so that our sales teams know how to prioritise their targets. We also love the fact that the ability to setup automated trigger responses based on prospect behaviour is so easy to do. We have seen an increase in our direct sales as a result of using Communigator, and having had difficulties in maximising value from other MA vendor solutions previously, I would definitely recommend the Communigator offering.

What do you dislike?

This is a difficult call, as we are very happy with the product. While we are able to change the branding on the UI, I sometimes I do think it would be nicer to be able to fully skin the interface to exactly match our branding so that it is completely consistent. This is a nice to have though and obviously doesn't detract from usability

We had sent ad hoc emails to customers previously, but we didn’t have a structured campaign programme that we ran to really engage our customers and act effectively on triggers that indicated they were engaged with our product. It took us some time to define the model by which we send our emails and the content within each, but the Communigator team were on hand to guide us throughout

Some of the benefits we realized:

• Drastic increase in click through

• Increasing qualified leads over time

• Reduction in blacklisting

• Greater insights into our prospect and customer behaviour

• Greater knowledge to fuel the behaviour of our sales and account management teams

CommuniGator review by <span>Warren R.</span>
Warren R.

"A very powerful lead generation tool"

What do you like best?

As a standalone email marketing engine, Communigator is a very good piece of emailing software. However, when you combine it with WOW Analytics, you have an extremely powerful lead generation tool. WOW’s ability to identify contact-level details of web visitors ensures you know which companies have a degree of interest in what your company does, and this makes the initial approach so much easier. In addition to the product itself, the support team at Communigator is excellent.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to find fault with Communigator when compared to other similar products.

I work in a B2B marketing environment where it is essential to build warm relations. Pure cold-calling just wasn't working. Communigator allows me to make initial contact with a relevant and topical message; and WOW Analytics provides the analysis to assess which people are mostly likely to have an interest in my clients' products and services. It saves so much time and effort because results can be seen, measured and acted upon instantly.

CommuniGator review by <span>Daniel P.</span>
Daniel P.

"Great Support and Room for Growth"

What do you like best?

Communigator's support arm is a real asset. It can be a complicated product when you want to set up complicated workflows or campaign series, however any thing you want to create is more than adequately handled by support who are always happy to guide you through the process.

What do you dislike?

The editor itself is a touch more complicated than i would like. A basic understanding of HTML massively assists but with other products on the market offering simple drag and drop editors it is certainly an area that could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the capabilities within your marketing team to work within an HTML editor. If you have someone with good knowledge then GatorMail is a good choice.

Also think about the level of integration you want with the product and the complexity of the campaigns that you will want to run. The product is capable of handling some fairly complex campaign structures but if you have a lot of long winded sales cycles and or product marketing campaigns then i would have a discussion with them about what you want to do and see just how complicated it could be.

It is a good product though with great deliverability scores and it has helped our marketing efforts greatly over the past 3 to 4 years with them.

It is a great tool for our business as we integrate it with our CRM which helps us build profiles and useful data on our contacts so we are more effective and targeted with our messaging.

CommuniGator review by <span>Jorge G.</span>
Jorge G.

"Great experience and users feedback"

What do you like best?

Powerful set of functionalities, not only from e-mail campaigns management but to events, surveys and social, that were our main focus. Great CRM integration, that helped our MKT Department to validate and demonstrate their impact on the business. Easy of use and good adoption from the users.

What do you dislike?

No particular dislike, perhaps we would like to add to our wishlist for get the product localized in other languages in future versions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this solution, as a clear option to improve your marketing and sales performance with lead generation and tracking. Also, it allows to start with a basic edition and be able to upgrade to more powerful editions.

We have optimized our lead generation and tracking internal processes, now we have a clear vision of which campaigns work or must be reviewed.

This results on a better focusing from sales to the most profitable leads they can work with and an increase of their sales goals.

CommuniGator review by <span>Steve P.</span>
Steve P.

"Excellent Email Marketing & Marketing Automation Platform - Really Great Support"

What do you like best?

We've been using Gator Mail from CommuniGator for about 2 years now. It is a really fantastic email marketing tool that has all the enterprise features to run automated email marketing. We have been hugely impressed by the level of integration support we have received. It links to our CRM perfectly which enables me to run remarketing campaigns and =segemented campaigns that run over a period of time.

What do you dislike?

I dont really have any dislikes. Up until last month I wanted a way to deliver faster campaigns however Gator Mail has released a new drag and drop simple campaign tool which is fab!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've personally evaluated about 15 other email marketing platforms and Gator Mail is by far the best.

Gator Mail takes away the time that we would have previously spent on email marketing. Everything is setup and automated which makes me more efficient at what I do. I tell everyone in the marketing community to use Gator Mail because of the power of the platform.

CommuniGator review by <span>Carly N.</span>
Carly N.

"Great product, would highly recommend"

What do you like best?

It is simple to use with a great interface and a lot of reporting options. As a B2B organisation I also love the lead score capability. The support desk is also great at helping us with any issues we have.

What do you dislike?

We have found some limitations on how we want to run trigger campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used this product in my previous company and when looking for a tool at my current employment this was the first tool I thought of, and was happy to introduce it to replace the exisiting tool that was in place when I started.

We are able to easily track who is opening what, what is of interest and nurture our contacts for follow up from Sales.

CommuniGator review by User in Computer Software

"Great marketing tools. I use the GatorMail and GatorWorkflow functions everyday "

What do you like best?

The workflows are the best. They allow automated marketing communication to my customers, allowing me to constantly stay in touch with them

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my workflows break due to errors

Becoming very time efficient with marketing communications to customers

CommuniGator review by <span>Steven M.</span>
Steven M.

"Repeat customer with Communigator"

What do you like best?

I've used the Communigator software extensively over the last three years and it's amazing to see how far it has developed in this time. The staff there are not happy to rest on their laurels and have continued to implement upgraded functionality to integrate social media, website analytics, virtual brochures, and a drag-and-drop easy-editor in to the product offering. The support around all of these is first class so even if feeling lost with a new product, help is usually only a phonecall away.

What do you dislike?

The only real issue I've ever had with Communigator is that sometimes the new features have a few bugs or can be occasionally tricky to use when released, however I've been around computers and software long enough to know that's fairly standard. The team at Communigator are very receptive to feedback around the functionality and usability of their product and aim to implement updates and fixes where possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth consideration as it has many very well-implemented functions and is very scalable - it goes from simple one-off sending to lead nurturing and marketing automation.

The company I have recently joined were not doing any in-house email marketing, relying on outside agencies, so by taking on Communigator I can bring it back inside for greater control, higher responsiveness and associated cost savings. I see regular email communication as an excellent method to both attract new customers and maintain the attention (and hopefully retention!) of existing ones.

CommuniGator review by <span>Lucy H.</span>
Lucy H.

"Gator mail has significantly increased the efficiency of our CRM strategy "

What do you like best?

We love how simple it is to use and its integration into ACloud CRM.

What do you dislike?

Not really that much to dislike, its a great product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time at the set up stage to ensure you are clear about what you want to achieve and how it fits in with your overall business objectives. By doing this the actual implementation will be faster and you will be able to track and measure more successfully

Gator mail provides us with the ability to run automated campaigns and respond to quickly and in the most appropriate manner. It has increased our efficiency and become a fabulous tool which is now integral to our business

CommuniGator review by <span>David M.</span>
David M.

"Software and People - a great mix"

What do you like best?

Communicator has provided nearly every lead we have, fill the hopper with campaigns, triggers and contacts and sit back and wait for warm leads to arrive in your CRM. As well as creating the leads the platform allows you to manage the leads, this was missing from my old platform, so we now have a single platform from contact to close. But the tool is only half the story, the backup team will help your create end to end campaigns so you can maximise your investment with them.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything about Gator. But if had to point their development in a directing it would be around a) mobile optimisation for the console and b) more reports in pdf

We use Gatormail to create email campaigns across all platforms, sales, support and customer service and nurture highly valued customer and prospects

CommuniGator review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Fantastic product with great reporting features"

What do you like best?

I have recently started using the software after previously using free email platforms. I have been extremely impressed as have been my clients. Not only are we able to create fully integrated campaigns the software also has fantastic reporting features which enables me to provide my clients with a comprehensive report on how successful their campaigns have been.

What do you dislike?

Compared to other email software I have used the user face is a little tricky to get your head around. However, you are provided with training and the team always seem to there to help with any questions.

As mentioned previously it is fantastic to be able to provide my clients with a comprehensive bit of software that allows them to integrate their campaigns. The software seems extremely clever and allows you to track how successful the emails are in real depth. These features including the fact you can add flip-able brochures is something many other companies/software providers don't provide.

CommuniGator review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"GatorSuite from CommuniGator ROCKS !!"

What do you like best?

Being able to set up automated Nurture campaigns and ass contacts to CRM and them be automatically sent on the workflow, then being able to monitor website hits with GatorLeads

What do you dislike?

nothing comes to mind, works as it says in the sales pitch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take out the free trial, look at the results 7-14 days later

Marketing Automation

CommuniGator review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Fantastic Email Marketing Software"

What do you like best?

We love the information we get when we send out emails with Communigator. It is a fantastic service that streamlines our emailing campaigns, and makes it easy for us to keep in touch with our customers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - its fab! We have not found any parts to dislike.

We have benefited from an easy to use service that allows us to keep in touch with our customers and track the results in a straight forward manner

CommuniGator review by Executive Sponsor in Investment Management
Executive Sponsor in Investment Management

"Flexible and scalable"

What do you like best?

Level of support and ease of template development.

What do you dislike?

Lack of basic email training materials (print) for quick reference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have yet to implement Gatror Express but use vanilla Communigator package

Lack of in house digital or design resource has been a real challenge in developing flexible and easy to us E- communications. Communigator has helped us create scale and build knowledge across the team thus reducing key man risk and dependant, dedicated resource.

CommuniGator review by <span>Kevin M.</span>
Kevin M.

"Very powerful and effecitve."

What do you like best?

Easy to use and gets results......................................................................................................................

What do you dislike?

There is no many shortcomings............................................................................................................................

Email marketing and social media marketing. We have won new business as a result of the marketing we have done with the product.

CommuniGator review by <span>Sandra B.</span>
Sandra B.

"Managing email marketing campaigns for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, and create email marketing campaigns. Immediate access to campaign information and success data.

What do you dislike?

I found the tool easy to use and support was good, so there wasn't really anything I disliked!

Gator was used primarily to generate event bookings for our Microsoft CRM seminar programme. It is an easy to use email marketing tool which allowed us to create creative emails, that generated a very high response rate.

CommuniGator review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"Industrial but it works"

What do you like best?

The integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM

What do you dislike?

The whole interface is a bit "clunky", poor template designs and a lack of responsive templates

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need responsive design or you are not comfortable with HTML and really need templates then you will find it a bit industrial and limited

Marketing automation and e-commerce across our web platform

CommuniGator review by <span>Matt H.</span>
Matt H.

"Integrated digital marketing"

What do you like best?

GatorMail offers the complete email marketing package that is really flexible. It gives us the flexibility to do quick, really basic, stand alone campaigns through to helping us deliver fully integrated marketing programmes.

What do you dislike?

Not being skilled enough yet as a team to fully utilise all the functionality.

Linking GatorMail with our client CRMs has significantly increased our ability to run automated campaigns thereby enabling us to respond quicker to market opportunities.

CommuniGator review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Gator Express - Communigator made easy"

What do you like best?

Having used communigator for some time, we still have all the features of the platform available, but now have a quick and easy way to get camapigns out. Gator Express has allowed us to respond much more quickly to time critical email needs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - as part of the beta testing, any initial problems were fixed

Much quicker to react to immediate requirements, very little training required and the ability to send out campaigns much more frequently without a huge resource cost.

CommuniGator review by <span>Craig N.</span>
Craig N.

"GatorMail - perfect for Dynamics CRM"

What do you like best?

MS Dynamics CRM Integration & Automation

What do you dislike?

Support can be a little slow to escalate more complex support issues.

Gatormail has allowed us to automate campaigns direct from Microsoft Dynamics CRM, improving customer engagement and enhancing our online digital marketing activity.

CommuniGator review by User in Computer Software

"Excellent product for good quality, measurable marketing"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, marketing automation and reporting

What do you dislike?

Occasional limitations in design, some reporting is beyond the product's reach

Delivering good quality marketing with a trackable return on investment.

CommuniGator review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good email tool, great support"

What do you like best?

Analysing the results after the campaign has been sent.

Inbox Checker and Spam results check

What do you dislike?

Design and formatting of the emails can sometimes be difficult

NA

CommuniGator review by <span>Paul I.</span>
Paul I.

"Emarketing from the UK, with UK support"

What do you like best?

Many e-marketing organisations are based in the US or elsewhere. Communigator is a UK company with UK support, so it's a great option for UK or European companies who need local support. The solution is stable and has many features. I particularly like the follow up activities that you can set based on results criteria.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike really, if anything, I'd have to say that as a UK company, the team is relatively small, but they can respond to any issues relatively quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always consider whether there are any marketing restrictions in your geography as this could limit the provider.

Learning about CommuniGator?

* We monitor all CommuniGator reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.