CommuniGator

Showing 36 CommuniGator reviews
CommuniGator review by <span>Russell H.</span>
Russell H.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The software platform itself is quite intuitive and overall the support and account management was good.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, the 'industry leading' contact data that is required for the automated email nurturing was poor quality to non-existent for the scientific market. This is a very niche area so we made our concerns known before signing an amended contract which gave us a 3-month month cancellation clause. I would strongly suggest that anyone looking to trail CommuniGator also adopts the 3-month break clause to validate the claims without committing to a 12 month contract. We are currently paying for the 3 month trial (without actually using the service) as CommuniGator did not feel a refund was in order despite the software not being as sold.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The real selling point of Communicator is the automated lead nurturing process which could possibly work well if the data they supply for your market is high enough quality. For the scientific markets we operate in it was not fit for purpose. Negotiate a 3 month (or shorter) break clause as they will hold you to the contract however well the software performs.

None - Communigator offers no benefit for our particular requirements which was disappointing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CommuniGator
CommuniGator review by <span>Tom P.</span>
Tom P.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

CommuniGator has really taken our marketing performance to the next level. We have a number of users across the business so it's hugely important that the functionality is user friendly. We have been very impressed with the introduction of Gator Creator as this takes out the html element that a lot of people understandably find difficult to structure.

The automation platform has allowed us to distribute real time emails to finely targeted audiences. This means we have tailored content being dispatched behind the scenes to try and nurture a lead. This also benefits our SEO strategy as we have more clients visiting bespoke landing pages on our website linked to each campaign.

Our account Manager is James Duncan and he has really helped us to understand the possibilities of CommuniGator and how best to implement them in line with our marketing strategy. Account management is extremely important with a platform used daily, so we have been very impressed with the levels they go to to make it work for you.

It's clear that they are looking to innovate year on year and I'm excited to see what they release next.

What do you dislike?

We had addressed a few usability issues that we had directly but the majority of these were solved by the introduction of Gator Creator.

Our Sales team are now receiving real time notifications on 'Hot Leads' which enables them to act quickly on any potential interest from a client. We are fairly new to content automation as a business but it's very reassuring to know that we have regular engaging content being distributed to potential leads.

We have also seen a big improvement in usability from users across the business. This has made our email marketing more efficient s it's no longer something our users dread doing.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

CommuniGator review by Administrator in Food Production
Administrator in Food Production

No fuss lead management for SMEs

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Communigator is a fast growing, versatile lead gen and management tool. Their lead scoring method puts them head and shoulders over other IP tracking tools, whilst integrating it with email marketing and marketing automation makes it easier to target specific individuals. We now know exactly who has been on our website, what they are interested in and how warm is their interest. Very proactive, progressive bunch who are big enough to deliver yet small enough to be versatile. A perfect SME solution.

What do you dislike?

Bit pricey, but I guess you can't have everything. Bugs are always fixed but sometimes it takes a few days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before just signing up for the system, stop and think what you really want to achieve to keep it ROI focused.

CommuniGator review by <span>Catherine D.</span>
Catherine D.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

CommuniGator is extremely efficient in generating multiple email campaigns which helps us keep on track with our marketing schedule. To have the ability to send triggered, targeted emails to different audience groups takes the pain out of manual sends. We can easily get a campaign out the door within 15 minutes and can come back to it later to analyse the results in detail. To have the option of setting up customer feedback surveys and web capture forms is also a huge bonus as we use this feature to generate new contacts which update directly in the system.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike with CommuniGator. One small thing we would love to see changed though would be for the campaign totals to be exported when an Activity Report is run as we often have to add these manually to the stat reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using WOW Analytics with CommuniGator will enhance your lead generation as you can track the activity of your email recipients once they leave your email campaign and visit your website.

The benefit of using CommuniGator as part of our marketing strategy is that we are able to target the right contacts with relevant information and reduce the amount of unsubscribes in our campaigns. This also helps to generate useful leads for our sales team.

CommuniGator review by <span>Elle G.</span>
Elle G.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

My favourite thing about the CommuniGator platform is how easy it is to get a campaign up and running from start to finish. It isn't time consuming, it isn't difficult and if I do have complications, there is a fantastic support team I can request help from. Not only do CommuniGator offer a great product, they hold regular events to keep clients in the loop on updates, teaching me how I can make the most of the tool and improve my marketing strategies.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike at the moment is that we don't have our CRM integrated, however this is a problem my end and nothing to do with CommuniGator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the most of it! Learn the ins and outs of what the service can offer (I am still learning myself), as I truly think it will benefit your business in so many ways.

For many years we have had a lack of email marketing and a lack of organized customer databases. Since using this product, I have realized how vital it is to interact with customers via email marketing and keep interacting with them at all times. It is also very easy to see who is engaging with your emails on a regular basis and get these from potentially interested people - through to being happy customers!

CommuniGator review by <span>Phil B.</span>
Phil B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Having used a basic mass email distribution system for a number of years I have to say that I have been very impressed by the extra functionality and easy-of-use when I made the transition to Communigator. Setting up a campaign is easy to achieve and the results are presented in an easy to understand format. The more I use the system, the more it makes me realise the different ways in which we can communicate with our customers and nuture prospects. The integation with WOW Analytics/Gator Leads is a particularly powerful feature for understanding the types of company that are looking at our solutions and how we can nuture their interest.

When you first start to use a new system, it is inevitable that you need a helping hand and I have to say that the support team at Communigator have been excellent in offering guidance and helping to resolve any problems I have encountered.

What do you dislike?

As a fairly recent convert to Communigator I have not identified a significant issues or cause for dislike in my use of the platform

The primary purpose for using Communigator is to improve lead conversion and to make sure that when a lead is ready to purchase our types of solutions they are aware of us.

Learning about CommuniGator?

* We monitor all CommuniGator reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.