Millennium

Millennium is a donor relationship management tool that provides you with a view of donation activity, communications received, events attended, and personal relationships.

Work for Millennium?

Learning about Millennium?

Millennium Reviews

Ask Millennium a Question
Showing 9 Millennium reviews
Millennium review by User

"Not just for donors - great as an alumni database too! "

What do you like best?

We use this as our alumni database, in addition to using it for donors - it's great for tracking things like employment, in addition to addresses, emails, phones, etc. It holds a LOT of information in a single database, which is great. There's plenty of space for you to track pretty much whatever you want.

What do you dislike?

It's not necessarily very intuitive - I've been working with it for almost three years and I still don't know how to delete a duplicate phone number. There's a "delete" button but as far as I can tell, it doesn't do anything. It can be a bit clunky when inserting information - it can't detect the state (or "place") of an address from the ZIP code like other programs I've used, and you have to scroll all the way down for USA in the countries list.

It works well for us because it allows us to also track things like giving and event trends, so we can see any correlations. It is also nice because it allows alumni and advancement to see what communications the other department has had with different individuals. Very nice, great for keeping all this info under one roof.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Millennium
Millennium review by Robert V.
Robert V.

"Recent User"

What do you like best?

In my current role I have to use this system to run many reports for research possible corporate partners. The ability to run searches based on key words, name, corporate name and many other data points is extremely helpful. Also. the ability to set up custom reports and save them is a great feature, then you do not have to set them up on a regular basis.

What do you dislike?

As I said above, reports are key for my research on prospects, but sometimes creating them can be difficult. So while it is nice that you only have to create them once and can save them, I frequently have to go to the administrator and ask for assistance in setting them up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure when you are going to bring the software on board that you have members from across campus involved in the process. I was not part of the original team of those that brought the system on, so if it would not had worked for my needs, we would have had an issue.

Millennium is a CRM system for higher education and those that work in advancement or development. We are able to store a great amount of data about our alumni, business contacts and other key stakeholders for the university. It also has given us the ability to set limitations on what different individuals can and cannot see, so we are able to customize levels of access which solves a huge problem for us, while still allowing collaboration across the university

What Donor Management solution do you use?

Millennium review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great donor management tool"

What do you like best?

I love that I can track a history of giving by donor or attribution group.

What do you dislike?

Overlaying Crystal reporting atop Millennium can feel really unwieldy at times. I also wish I could link it to our e-commerce portal - Blackbaud - for more seamless integration. Unfortunately, we've invested a ton on Millennium, so there's no backtracking.

We're in the process of expanding our use of Millennium to track event attendance. We find the software particularly useful for tracking next gen donors to see how event attendance can be extrapolated across any giving developments - e.g., does engagement result in them raising their annual gift? With Millennium, we can do a deep dive into that behavior.

Millennium review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Easy to use software"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to maneuver around the program. It's very easy too book appointments, change, or cancel. I also like how it can be linked nation-wide to search for someone who has been to another facility. It allows customers to get services done anywhere, and allows the company to ensure customers arn't cheating the company out of promotions. It also has very easy customization for specific positions of an establishment- management versus receptionist versus the esthetician. Everything was also color coordinated- the types of appointments, dates, times- all customizable.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't must I didn't like. I suppose the constant immediate logging off within 2 minutes. Sometimes I would be explaining a package or a product to a customer with a lot of questions, and suddenly, when I've verbally finalized the sale, it would take a bit longer to fully complete the transaction since I would have to log back on. It was annoying but I also understand why it's important.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time when working with engineers to customize the program for your facility and business. It has a lot of potential and it's very easy to use. Although I was not involved with the process of customizing the program, I can tell that a lot of work was put into it. It is connected to a website for appointments as well as a smart phone app on both androids and iphones. VERY cool. And it's synced to the actual program within 15 minutes, I've personally seen it much faster.

How easy it is to book and reschedule appointments. And it refreshes very quickly so appointments arn't suddenly double booked nonexpectedly. Also phone call volumes at the store location has gone down significantly since most of the customers now prefer to change appointments via their app or on the website. (Both of which are linked to the millennium software).

Millennium review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

"Easy to use program"

What do you like best?

Millennium has allowed us to track multiple levels of engagement in a very user-friendly and logical manner. Being able to track these engagements has deepened our relationships with our donors. It's very easy to navigate from the dashboard. We especially like the seat assignment tool for planning large dinners. The interface is nicely divided and navigable, yet allows users to create their own displays of their preferred data views. Screen customization and reporting are fully open and the SQL tables are easy to learn for those behind the curtain in database maintenance.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Millennium it has allowed us to simplify our engagements. Millennium Drive (their new front end designed for major gift fundraisers) was released before it was truly completed, without the ability to customize it for each institution's needs.

Abila is working hard to reach their goal of 0% Java, but they got a late start compared to other products. Reporting will need to be overhauled before the Java goal can be reached.

bila Fundraising Online is making it easier than ever for donors to give.Be sure to consult all users when evaluating. Good training is essential to get the most out of the software.

Millennium review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Best Fundraising CRM for data storage and reporting"

What do you like best?

We can run any report we want and our data entry team is able to use easily.

What do you dislike?

User Interface is dated. We use EverTrue for most users as a front-end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be able to report on anything you want, this product is for you.

We have been using this product since 1996 as a fundraising CRM.

Millennium review by User in Financial Services

"Millenium Review"

What do you like best?

Millenium is very straight forward and easy to navigate, very self-explanatory most of the time. Great way of managing financing for not-for-profit organizations, really helps to simplify the process. The event planning tool is also a nice feature to have, definitely helps with organizing tasks.

What do you dislike?

It is slow sometimes- hard to work with especially in situations where you need certain information/ appointment information fairly quickly,It will just freeze, load forever, or just shut off. Help desk calls can take forever.

Millenium is helpful for budgeting, human resources, payroll, and time keeping. Great to generate reports, meaningful data. It's a really nice feature to be able to generate so many different reports

Millennium review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Abilia Mil"

What do you like best?

User friendly. I like the fact that it has "Alerts" tab. I think this is very important and help provide good service to the donors. I like that there are different options to view the screen.

What do you dislike?

That I have to have a different password from my other accounts/software.

Profile storage for alumni.

Millennium review by User in Higher Education

"Good enough database"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the simplicity of basic use

What do you dislike?

Reporting is cumbersome, and requires our organization to have a dedicated report writer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good donor management platform, but it falls short in donor insights.

Solving issues of collaboration with geographically separated colleagues. Joint proposals and eliminated redundancies.

Learning about Millennium?

* We monitor all Millennium reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.