Como

Ask Como a Question
Showing 3 Como reviews
Como review by Dedra A.
Dedra A.

"Create Your Own Stunning App With Como!"

What do you like best?

i love the ease of use while building my app for my online business. There are lots of features and you can personalize it any way you want. It also generates the QR code so you can easily circulate your app. With mobile marketing expansion you will have a highly effective digital delivery platform for marketing almost anything over and over again! The graphics are photo quality and look very professional on your mobile devices. It is an easy platform to create coupons and other items to attract customers. This feature is built in to the platform.

What do you dislike?

It takes a few minutes to read the instructions on how to compose the app correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this quality mobile marketing platform. This platform looks like a comparable platform that costs 200% more.

Marketing reach, mobile marketing platform, repeat business and sales

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Como
Como review by G2 Crowd User in Legal Services
G2 Crowd User in Legal Services

"Easy to use, but necessarily the best option to create an app "

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and there are a lot of options to apply to the App. It allows for a lot of functions that you can apply to the app.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit cheesy. The functionality is only a mimic of the current content with nothing extremely special about it. I did notice that the Apple How-To does not follow the current way Apple is laid out. I also had issues uploading certificates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Update your how-to's

Our members/customers wanted an app for their phones and devices BUT lots of our functionality doesn't work for their needs and requirements.

What Loyalty Management solution do you use?

Como review by Administrator

"easy and simple"

What do you like best?

the basic functhions are easy to work with and simple to understand

What do you dislike?

i wish ther was a way to find my customers by using part of thire phone number

i can analize when are the rush hours and who are my best customers

Learning about Como?

* We monitor all Como reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.