CompanyHub CRM

CompanyHub is customizable a CRM for sales teams.

Work for CompanyHub CRM?
Prosperworks crm  eos  2x

Learning about CompanyHub CRM?

Categories

CompanyHub CRM Reviews

Ask CompanyHub CRM a Question
Showing 18 CompanyHub CRM reviews
CompanyHub CRM review by <span>John R.</span>
John R.

Efficient yet powerful. Customisable and easy to do so. Worth your top 3 CRM list!

What do you like best?

First of all, I am a total geek and really get deep into the majority of programs. That being said, if it doesn't feel good in the first few minutes, I'll move on to another one. This one has a great feeling to it. It feels light and nimble.

The fact that you can so easily change info about a contact/company and have it feel more like a spreadsheet than a normal CRM is awesome.

The program is highly customizable, which I love. This lets me do what I need to do and change things as my company changes. It is also easy to customize, not weird and challenging to understand.

What do you dislike?

The current version doesn't have tags as part of it, thus far. There is a workaround, which I'm using, but I am from a CRM where tags made my life and filtering easier. I wish they'd offer it, even if it is part of the customizability features and not a part of the main program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want easy to use, yet powerful (not too watered-down like Zoho and others) then this is what you want. It is not planning to help with marketing as much, so please make sure you're aware of this as it will not be your Aweber, Mailchimp, Mailerlite, etc. replacement. But it can integrate with them.

It makes things easier and allows me to automate. I haven't fully used the automation features, but the roadmap means for big things there to help with better business ease.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CompanyHub CRM
CompanyHub CRM review by <span>Virginia G.</span>
Virginia G.

Finally An Affordable Technology Stack For Small to Medium Businesses

What do you like best?

Loving the fact I can replace so many other possible technologies with one simple yet powerful system. No more salesforce, salesloft or external automations. I can still integrate zapier with the other technologies that I do want to keep externally, without needing a developer. I love Companyhub. I love that I as a small business owner I can customise and integrate this system myself and end up with a technology stack very similar to one that would have cost my whole previous wage otherwise.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I seriously cannot find fault with this product. I wish I had discovered it sooner. I wish I had created it myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously amazing and powerful database CRM that is also easily customisable without the price tag of the larger more cumbersome players.

Business problems solved are : now I can customise my CRM , create custom followups and see my data however I like instantly. I can also have my pipeline view of all my deals. I love the simplicity of design as well as the ease of use with being able to see all the data in tables if I wish, which I can then edit like excel, but all the related databases are in tact. Its everything I ever wanted excel to be and never was for a CRM without needing macros and constant programming.

What CRM solution do you use?

CompanyHub CRM review by <span>Howard O.</span>
Howard O.

Simple Powerful Effective CRM That Started Working In Minutes!

What do you like best?

Easy Input and Customization, Intuitive

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing. Integrates w/ Exchange

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the trial just as I did and prepare to be pleasantly surprised. I upgraded the trial to paid after a day, even though they offered 14 unrestricted days free of charge.

The problem with Most CRMs is that they are either too complicated or too simplistic. Either way the adoption is terrible. As a Professional Sales Trainer I understand the power of CRM but even I have avoided using one for the last 20 years for the reasons stated above. So, when I came across Company Hub and saw Simple Input and "Drag & Drop" customization I thought it would be worth a try. Honestly, I was expecting to shelf it. But was I wrong. Initial set up took 10 minutes. I hooked up to Exchange Email account and it instantly started syncing emails. The next morning I clicked on the recommended follow ups and it had flagged a contact from my emails that I forgotten about and hadn't even input to the system yet. But Company Hub was right, it was an opportunity that needed followup. So I did. I sent the email from the CRM, it showed up in my Outlook sent items instantly and the contact called me, and the next day I closed a $35,000 Deal. Amazing! The level of customization that possible is incredible but you don't need a PhD to do it. I have completely mapped it to our sales process and have built a library of templates that tie into the automations. Company Hub is, as far as I'm concerned the best thing since sliced bread. So the biggest problem it solves is that it will keep opportunities from falling through cracks because it's so easy to use, that salespeople will actually use it an not fight it.

CompanyHub CRM review by <span>Dev H.</span>
Dev H.

Switched from Salesforce to CompanyHub

What do you like best?

It is a serious CRM built for sales team to be used as a robust software. I think this is frankly the most customizable CRM I have used, so it can take shape of any industry where it is used by creating custom tables and fields, with Automations I think CompanyHub is going to change the CRM game, it exactly understands the problems of sales teams and solves them efficiently with its features that are well thought through. The support is super responsive and the software is surprisingly affordable for growing teams.

What do you dislike?

I think they can improve their Logo, I would like it more then but otherwise I don't have anything to point out as negative so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should at least give it a try once with their trail account which is free

1. Cold Outreach

6. Automated Management of Sales Teams

7. Successfully closing more Leads

CompanyHub CRM review by <span>Shade O.</span>
Shade O.

A powerful, versatile and easy-to-use CRM!

What do you like best?

I love best the fact that we can customize the tables and fields. This makes CompanyHub extremely flexible to practically ANY and ALL situations. This is a game-changing plus in my book!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there's nothing I dislike! The product is brilliant! It is well thought out and really gives you such versatility. The reports are simply AMAZING - they too can be customized to display what you want in the way you want it displayed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In today's fast-paced environment, you want a software that can keep up with the demands and grow with you, while offering versatility to whatever setup or industry you are operating in. CompanyHub delivers! It is versatile, powerful and grows with you! The support is top-notch! The CompanyHub teaam is really incredible. Response rate is timely and they go above and beyond to address any issues. I can't recommend this CRM more highly!

I'm able to keep track on every contact using CompanyHub as the system makes it super-easy to add notes, emails, phone-calls, etc. I also use the built-in email feature to schedule emails in advance. I'll soon be setting up custom tables for my coaching practice using CompanyHub.

CompanyHub CRM review by <span>Joanne B.</span>
Joanne B.

Astounding

What do you like best?

Can be used by all industries; it is flexible and adaptable to any industry.

What do you dislike?

The design of the site is very technical, but not aesthetic to the user. Though productive, it is boring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a company that will grow with you. I have been amazed at the power of this program and its ability to do what you would not dream it would do. Has a lot of hidden power. You cannot lose with this.

I am able to manage several companies and groups who have a common link in industry. I can see right away those I am currently working with; need to followup with and able to track contact with my customers and companies in one application and from one page, if needed.

Learning about CompanyHub CRM?

* We monitor all CompanyHub CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories