CompanyHub CRM

4.7

CompanyHub is customizable a CRM for sales teams.

Work for CompanyHub CRM?

Learning about CompanyHub CRM?

Categories

CompanyHub CRM Reviews

Ask CompanyHub CRM a Question
Showing 23 CompanyHub CRM reviews
CompanyHub CRM review by John R.
John R.

"Efficient yet powerful. Customisable and easy to do so. Worth your top 3 CRM list!"

What do you like best?

First of all, I am a total geek and really get deep into the majority of programs. That being said, if it doesn't feel good in the first few minutes, I'll move on to another one. This one has a great feeling to it. It feels light and nimble.

The fact that you can so easily change info about a contact/company and have it feel more like a spreadsheet than a normal CRM is awesome.

The program is highly customizable, which I love. This lets me do what I need to do and change things as my company changes. It is also easy to customize, not weird and challenging to understand.

What do you dislike?

The current version doesn't have tags as part of it, thus far. There is a workaround, which I'm using, but I am from a CRM where tags made my life and filtering easier. I wish they'd offer it, even if it is part of the customizability features and not a part of the main program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want easy to use, yet powerful (not too watered-down like Zoho and others) then this is what you want. It is not planning to help with marketing as much, so please make sure you're aware of this as it will not be your Aweber, Mailchimp, Mailerlite, etc. replacement. But it can integrate with them.

It makes things easier and allows me to automate. I haven't fully used the automation features, but the roadmap means for big things there to help with better business ease.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CompanyHub CRM
CompanyHub CRM review by Virginia G.
Virginia G.

"Finally An Affordable Technology Stack For Small to Medium Businesses"

What do you like best?

Loving the fact I can replace so many other possible technologies with one simple yet powerful system. No more salesforce, salesloft or external automations. I can still integrate zapier with the other technologies that I do want to keep externally, without needing a developer. I love Companyhub. I love that I as a small business owner I can customise and integrate this system myself and end up with a technology stack very similar to one that would have cost my whole previous wage otherwise.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I seriously cannot find fault with this product. I wish I had discovered it sooner. I wish I had created it myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously amazing and powerful database CRM that is also easily customisable without the price tag of the larger more cumbersome players.

Business problems solved are : now I can customise my CRM , create custom followups and see my data however I like instantly. I can also have my pipeline view of all my deals. I love the simplicity of design as well as the ease of use with being able to see all the data in tables if I wish, which I can then edit like excel, but all the related databases are in tact. Its everything I ever wanted excel to be and never was for a CRM without needing macros and constant programming.

What CRM solution do you use?

CompanyHub CRM review by Howard O.
Howard O.

"Simple Powerful Effective CRM That Started Working In Minutes!"

What do you like best?

Easy Input and Customization, Intuitive

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing. Integrates w/ Exchange

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the trial just as I did and prepare to be pleasantly surprised. I upgraded the trial to paid after a day, even though they offered 14 unrestricted days free of charge.

The problem with Most CRMs is that they are either too complicated or too simplistic. Either way the adoption is terrible. As a Professional Sales Trainer I understand the power of CRM but even I have avoided using one for the last 20 years for the reasons stated above. So, when I came across Company Hub and saw Simple Input and "Drag & Drop" customization I thought it would be worth a try. Honestly, I was expecting to shelf it. But was I wrong. Initial set up took 10 minutes. I hooked up to Exchange Email account and it instantly started syncing emails. The next morning I clicked on the recommended follow ups and it had flagged a contact from my emails that I forgotten about and hadn't even input to the system yet. But Company Hub was right, it was an opportunity that needed followup. So I did. I sent the email from the CRM, it showed up in my Outlook sent items instantly and the contact called me, and the next day I closed a $35,000 Deal. Amazing! The level of customization that possible is incredible but you don't need a PhD to do it. I have completely mapped it to our sales process and have built a library of templates that tie into the automations. Company Hub is, as far as I'm concerned the best thing since sliced bread. So the biggest problem it solves is that it will keep opportunities from falling through cracks because it's so easy to use, that salespeople will actually use it an not fight it.

CompanyHub CRM review by Dev H.
Dev H.

"Switched from Salesforce to CompanyHub"

What do you like best?

It is a serious CRM built for sales team to be used as a robust software. I think this is frankly the most customizable CRM I have used, so it can take shape of any industry where it is used by creating custom tables and fields, with Automations I think CompanyHub is going to change the CRM game, it exactly understands the problems of sales teams and solves them efficiently with its features that are well thought through. The support is super responsive and the software is surprisingly affordable for growing teams.

What do you dislike?

I think they can improve their Logo, I would like it more then but otherwise I don't have anything to point out as negative so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should at least give it a try once with their trail account which is free

1. Cold Outreach

2. Managing Clients

3. Automating Client Communication

4. Chasing Payments from Clients

5. Detailed Reports

6. Automated Management of Sales Teams

7. Successfully closing more Leads

CompanyHub CRM review by Shade O.
Shade O.

"A powerful, versatile and easy-to-use CRM!"

What do you like best?

I love best the fact that we can customize the tables and fields. This makes CompanyHub extremely flexible to practically ANY and ALL situations. This is a game-changing plus in my book!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there's nothing I dislike! The product is brilliant! It is well thought out and really gives you such versatility. The reports are simply AMAZING - they too can be customized to display what you want in the way you want it displayed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In today's fast-paced environment, you want a software that can keep up with the demands and grow with you, while offering versatility to whatever setup or industry you are operating in. CompanyHub delivers! It is versatile, powerful and grows with you! The support is top-notch! The CompanyHub teaam is really incredible. Response rate is timely and they go above and beyond to address any issues. I can't recommend this CRM more highly!

I'm able to keep track on every contact using CompanyHub as the system makes it super-easy to add notes, emails, phone-calls, etc. I also use the built-in email feature to schedule emails in advance. I'll soon be setting up custom tables for my coaching practice using CompanyHub.

CompanyHub CRM review by Joanne B.
Joanne B.

"Astounding"

What do you like best?

Can be used by all industries; it is flexible and adaptable to any industry.

What do you dislike?

The design of the site is very technical, but not aesthetic to the user. Though productive, it is boring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a company that will grow with you. I have been amazed at the power of this program and its ability to do what you would not dream it would do. Has a lot of hidden power. You cannot lose with this.

I am able to manage several companies and groups who have a common link in industry. I can see right away those I am currently working with; need to followup with and able to track contact with my customers and companies in one application and from one page, if needed.

CompanyHub CRM review by Joseph Y.
Joseph Y.

"Best full-featured Sales and Marketing CRM at an affordable price."

What do you like best?

CompanyHub is a robust Saas software which allows you to expand your business structure beyond the standard Leads, Contacts, and Pipeline system followed by most CRMs. They have have implemented customization which is like relational database that allows you to create new tables and relate them not only to Leads, Contacts, and other primary tables but also your own custom tables.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing. They're were issues and feature requests, but these have been resolved almost immediately or next day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For ease of use and a fully-featured CRM at a fraction of what others charge, this is the one to use.

I can replace my sale's departments use of spreadsheets and databases via customization and access controls.

CompanyHub CRM review by Abdul M.
Abdul M.

"The most feature I like from Companyhub CRM is its custom field"

What do you like best?

The most features I like from companyhub CRM is its custom field. I can definitely create custom fields in custom tables that map exported customer data from one system to this one via CSV file.

Also, I'd use custom fields as tags, and can filter based on those fields. I'll be able to automate actions based on values within fields.

Then, I will be able to map all custom fields to Zapier to connect with any external SaaS service, allowing my website form data to pipe in leads without needing to leave my preferred form plugin.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I will update my review after I get one though

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it

Managing my customer

CompanyHub CRM review by Richard M.
Richard M.

"Solid CRM Platform with Amazing Customer Support"

What do you like best?

Easy to use CRM, tons of customizations to the data tables, and integrations with other systems.

What do you dislike?

Slight learning curve but manageable with

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with any new CRM, there is a slight learning curve to the system and the great flexibility of managing the tables of data to fit your business requirements.

We are using CompanyHub to manage our contacts and integrate into our sales process. The CRM platform is extremely flexible and we customized the CRM (tables of data) to seamlessly integrate into our business model. CEO Abhishek is truly invested into the relationships he builds with customers and their support team is very responsive and addresses concerns quickly.

CompanyHub CRM review by Rommel C.
Rommel C.

"Awesome CRM with advanced customization for every industry"

What do you like best?

CompanyHub has advanced customization that makes it simple but an effective way of creating new tables and adding fields based on our requirements. The email tracking is very useful in following up with clients and leads, along with its follow-up reminders.

What do you dislike?

Minor bugs as reported, inability to delete certain items and records.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Despite the minor bug and missing features found and reported, customer service is very responsive and CompanyHub is a solid product all around. It is well built with a dedicated development team behind it to improve the product for years to come. It is a great software to have as part of any company's sales and marketing toolbox.

Customer retention and closing deals.

CompanyHub CRM review by Clinton W.
Clinton W.

"CompanyHub - built on awesome customer service"

What do you like best?

Their customer service is really awesome, a shinning example of how other companies should be in my opinion. The platform they've created is well thought out to make it easy and quick to use, making it totally customizable to your needs. Overall Company Hub is really awesome.

What do you dislike?

Getting started is always slow, but that is just my own limitations and not Company Hub. They have made it as easy as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are a great bunch of people, support is good and platform is pretty well thought out to make it as easy as possible to use.

We run a procurement company from China, activities such as sourcing, purchasing, negotiating, acquisitions, risk management and logistics and more. CompanyHub CRM is great for us to stay organized with the many stakeholders we have in order to complete our services to our clients.

CompanyHub CRM review by Shreekumar N.
Shreekumar N.

"Amazing CRM SAAS with with a good customer support."

What do you like best?

A flexible tool. Feels pretty robust and different than conventional CRM's. Has the ability to create custom fields which are immensely helpful!

What do you dislike?

No major points worth disliking. Did face few glitches which were promptly resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A trial would help you to gain more insight into the tool.

The simplicity and ability to customize the CRM by scheduling follow-ups, campaigns etc. helps a lot it streamlining the business. It gives an accurate picture of the pipeline and has kind of eliminated the constantly required Excel programming.

CompanyHub CRM review by Elena C.
Elena C.

"Aimvesting"

What do you like best?

I like the possibility to fully customise the software. The tech assistance is great

What do you dislike?

Many minor but annoying malfunctions happening. The tech support helps very quickly but sometimes you don't know if you can rely on the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the people at Companyhub are great in understanding your process and adapt the tool to your needs.

We are fully managing all our customer contacts and the entire sale process through Companyhub. We are now able to collaborate from many remote locations and be able to get instantly informed of new tasks

CompanyHub CRM review by Felipe B.
Felipe B.

"CRM with Automations, This is my choice"

What do you like best?

Automations is the best tool inside this CRM. But the Email Sync and instant customization is awesome!

What do you dislike?

It does not make my lunch and It does not wash my clothes

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something who care about your sales, letting you customize every field and set automations, this will be your choice.

CompanyHub is the best tool I can get to manage all my leads, and automatic emails. My team loves this CRM.

CompanyHub CRM review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"It's time to move from Salesforce "

What do you like best?

It has all the basic functions I need. But support is extremely responsive. I have moved from my other CRM. I like the plugin for Gmail. Adding integration to Zapier soon.

What do you dislike?

So far I cannot think of anything specific.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste time. Make the move.

I love that I can track all my interactions with my clients on a daily basis.

CompanyHub CRM review by Administrator

"A complete CRM"

What do you like best?

When shopping around for a CRM, I stumble across company hub. Initial thoughts were positive but what has really set me over the top was the ongoing efforts to listen to the user base and respond with updates quickly. The support staff has been very clear in their efforts and always helpful.

What do you dislike?

My initial email sync took longer than I had originally hoped for but the team at CH was super helpful in getting me going.

I am able to keep a closer eye on projects. We have many clients and this allows me to separate projects and allocate my time appropriately. It facilitates staying in touch with clients and helps me organize my thoughts, workflow, and plan of attack.

CompanyHub CRM review by Valerie G.
Valerie G.

"Bulk Mail"

What do you like best?

I utilized this for recruiting. I enjoyed my ability to customize fields and track results. I have used other services in the past, but if I cant track results I cant use it. It is user-friendly and I liked being able to track my campaigns.

What do you dislike?

There isnt anything that I really didnt like that I can mention at this time.

Reaching multiple candidates with information about the company. Why we should be considered a source for next employment opportunity. Exposure.

CompanyHub CRM review by Shirin C.
Shirin C.

"Looks like it can be customized for any industry. Using it for Real Estate & Love it !"

What do you like best?

Extremely affordable yet surprisingly robust and packed with advanced features like Sales bots and other automation tools. AWESOME!

What do you dislike?

Nothing here to dislike. Would have loved if marketing automation was a part of this CRM.

If you want to customize a CRM yourself, automate most of the boring tasks, be more organized, and close more deals, in less time, then this CRM is a must. Highly recommended!

CompanyHub CRM review by Agency
Agency

"CRM for Small Business"

What do you like best?

There are several points but few of them are Easiness to enter the data, Detailed customization at all levels Email Tracking, & Great live support.

What do you dislike?

After using for a month it serves the purpose of mine fully, so no dislikes as of now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not as of now

Lead Management & Followup is the major problem we had. This has streamlined our flow with the leads.

CompanyHub CRM review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Most Intuitive CRM Software I have found"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, versatility and customisation are great. The responsiveness of the support team is awesome.

What do you dislike?

Some issues relating to email syncing and limitations with Apple Mail integration and IMAP requirement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it

Managing client information.

CompanyHub CRM review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Love Compnyhub"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to use and is a nice addition for the sales team

What do you dislike?

Truly nothing bad I can say, it’s clean and easy and support is great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must have for any sales team! Once you use it you’ll never go back!

It’s so helpful in tracking sales and making sure customers are happy.

CompanyHub CRM review by User

"Good. CRM software "

What do you like best?

Very nice crm software with very cheap rate

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike in software............

Its a customer relationship management software helps sales peoples to manage there daily sales process

CompanyHub CRM review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Awesome software"

What do you like best?

User friendly User Interfacr. Easy to use

What do you dislike?

Not as such found any features to dislike

Work in progress

Learning about CompanyHub CRM?

* We monitor all CompanyHub CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories