COMPAS ATS CRM

COMPAS ATS CRM

COMPAS is a SaaS recruiting and talent management software for Corporate and Staffing industries that help recruiters and human resource professionals onboard talent and grow business.

Work for COMPAS ATS CRM?

Learning about COMPAS?

COMPAS ATS CRM Reviews

Ask COMPAS a Question
Showing 77 COMPAS reviews
COMPAS review by <span>Dave T.</span>
Dave T.

Our COMPAS Partnership wins "Best in Show"

What do you like best?

Their customer service is second to none.

What do you dislike?

The only issues we ever had with COMPAS were resolved years ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Exceptionally intuitive solution that beat the others we considered hands-down.

Our entire sales & recruiting processes are handled within COMPAS. They are completely integrated with many of the systems we use in day-to-day operations from candidate search to a robust BI platform giving us real-time information on branch performance. The thing I appreciate most about them is they listen to what their customers are saying with regards to features & workflow, and are ALWAYS iterating to make the tool match customer workflow rather than having us make exceptions & accommodations to address limitations to the platform. There are several ATS platforms used by technical service staffing shops - we've evaluated many of them - and not only is COMPAS the best we've seen, it's also on the lower side of average in terms of licensing - it's a tremendous value.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about COMPAS ATS CRM
COMPAS review by <span>Victoria F.</span>
Victoria F.

more efficient than netsuite

What do you like best?

Search results are instant, and email blasts can be sent right from the job posting. Also, you can post to other 3rd part sites (juju, glassdoor, indeed, linkdin). applications come through directly, and resumes are automatically imported.

What do you dislike?

email blasts can take up to 10 min to send, and you don't get a confirmation email. Resume format does not always look right if candidates apply through 3rd party site/

Recommendations to others considering the product

(depending on what your needs are)... it gives you many tools and streamlines them into one easy to use platform.

we need to reach as many consultants as possible. Compas provides a platform where we can have a broad range of applicants, and easily upload a resume/profile of those we don't already have. Candidates can be pipelined from one search/posting to another if the qualify for more than one.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

COMPAS review by <span>Nina M.</span>
Nina M.

Great ATS and CRM!

What do you like best?

Compas has been a completely new ATS experience compared to anything I've used in the past. It's extremely customizable, gives full oversight of metrics and req/sales progress, and is easy to adapt to and use on the fly, leaving more time to actually *do* as opposed to *input* for tracking.

What do you dislike?

It's a growing software and continues to push out updates that improve on function and usability. One day it'll settle into its complete form, but until then it's interesting to see the changes based on user feedback. The CRM migration was a doozie, but has freed up hours in my day now that it's complete. Since there's nothing on the market that matches its efficiency, it takes a bit to adapt to it and learn how to fully take advantage of the information that you now have at your fingertips.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This has completely changed the way I recruit and develop business. I would never have been able to reach new numbers and keep things from falling between the cracks so well without Compas. If I were to switch to another ATS now, my book of business would fall apart. Compas does half the work for me.

Huge time saver, no more blind spots in metrics/req visibility, and very easy to track and update profiles and work crossfunctionally.

COMPAS review by <span>Vinnie L.</span>
Vinnie L.

Best ATS I have used!

What do you like best?

Compas has been the easiest & cleanest ATS that I have used in my career. It allows for you to customize your dashboards and user interface the way that makes the most sense. There are no wasted buttons and you can easily transition between activities.

It also allows for you to have multiple "Widgets" to view your activity compared to your team in order to continue driving that competitiveness. But also to give you awareness of what is happening as an office.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, Compas is noticeably better than the larger ATS' that I have used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will be by far the most user-friendly ATS that you can use. Some of the features are way beyond what I have had available to me with other ATS'.

It allows me to have a complete overview of my team's portfolio and the book of business. Being able to do this efficiently is what helps us deliver top service to all of our clients, candidates and internal team.

COMPAS review by <span>Liza P.</span>
Liza P.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Ok ATS, but very basic, full of quirks and unintuitive

What do you like best?

Affordable price leaves us with more budget for LinkedIn Recruiter licenses

What do you dislike?

The lack of flexibility it gives for our careers page

Some of the "quirks" such as if you update things via the candidate profile page it doesn't automatically translate to the "talent manager" page.

It's the worst ATS I've ever used for automatically spotting duplicate profiles. I've had situations where there's been over 4 separate profiles for the same candidate

The Chrome plug-in for importing LinkedIn profiles frequently crashes and doesn't work with LinkedIn Recruiter.

Compas isn't a preferred talent partner with LinkedIn recruiter so we don't get the additional cross functionality between the two that we'd get with another ATS

Limited reporting functionality for specific candidates associated with reqs.

Other annoying quirks include the fact that the most recent resumé on a candidate profile isn't automtaically the one shown in the resumé viewing tab, even if it's set as the default.

The quick search toolbar for candidates is utterly woeful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you have budget constraints, I would suggest using an alternate system for recruiting needs.

Even simple and cheap recruitment CRM systems (such as RDB) do a far far better job

It's a central place to save CVs and that's about it from my perspective

COMPAS review by <span>Alain T.</span>
Alain T.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great ATS for Recruiting Agencies

What do you like best?

The platform is intuitive and packed with features that agencies need to find the best candidates in the market. The layout is very pleasing to the eye, the reports are in abundance and the customer support is second to none. Definitely the best platform I've ever used.

What do you dislike?

As with any new platform, there's a learning curve. Luckily, customer support is there to walk us through any issues we may encounter. Also, they take our suggestions to their development team and often add those features in our next release. COMPAS is a company that listens to its clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a list of must haves in a product so you can be sure COMPAS meets your standards.

Our recruiting team is much more productive with COMPAS. Less administrative tasks and more relationship-building is the key to our success. The sales team also likes the new company page interface, making it easy to see which clients we haven't spoken to in awhile.

Learn more about COMPAS ATS CRM

COMPAS ATS CRM Videos

Learning about COMPAS ATS CRM?

* We monitor all COMPAS ATS CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.