COMPAS ATS CRM

COMPAS ATS CRM

COMPAS is a SaaS recruiting and talent management software for Corporate and Staffing industries that help recruiters and human resource professionals onboard talent and grow business.

Work for COMPAS ATS CRM?

Learning about COMPAS?

COMPAS ATS CRM Reviews

Ask COMPAS a Question
Showing 135 COMPAS reviews
COMPAS review by Sal D.
Sal D.

"Needs Work"

What do you like best?

The candidate/client tracking system is good. Syncing emails is a great resource when it works.

What do you dislike?

It took me over 2 years to get my incoming emails to sync with my email, talked to Compas support many times about it and they stated it was an IMAP problem and call our Internet Service Provider who in turn told us it was an add-in problem and check with Compas. I finally fixed the syncing issue myself which cut down on my productivity for those two days. Also, there is no East Coast support, if I have a problem at 7:30am EST, I wont get a response from Compas Support till after 11am (8am PST). This makes it difficult to tackle issues within Compas due to no support in the Eastern Time Zone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support structure for all issues needs to be handled timely and with detail

Like I said the client/applicant tracking systems are pretty good.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about COMPAS ATS CRM
COMPAS review by Kirt K.
Kirt K.

"Fantastic product that keeps getting better"

What do you like best?

I've been using COMPAS for years and I couldn't imagine using anything else at this point. As a recruiter, leader, and sales person - it is a very easy to use and powerful product. The team at COMPAS is constantly looking for feedback and implementing new features that allow me to be more effective in my job here at Cypress.

In terms of what I like best - it has to be ease of use and the overall user experience. The UI has always been very clean, modern, and easy on the eye. Every step, every click has been thought through very thoroughly by the time to save time for the users.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about COMPAS. The mobile web version of the product has been significantly improved in the last years, but I would still love to see them create a native mobile version of the product, especially for iOS.

I started using the product over seven years ago and the change has been dramatic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to dig into COMPAS and learn more about the product. There are a lot of great features and functionality that can make your life easier.

COMPAS is my primarily tool for sales and recruiting activities at Cypress. It allows me to stay organized when managing prospects and accounts through the powerful CRM. It also allows our recruiting team to be really efficient in their efforts, organizing candidates into areas of expertise, storing important data on them, and being able to easily search and engage candidates from previous conversations.

I can easily log in to COMPAS and start my day right away. I can quickly see when I last contacted a prospect and how that prospect ranks in priority to my other prospects.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

COMPAS review by Nick  M.
Nick M.

"Great tool and even better customer service."

What do you like best?

First and foremost Brandon Taleghani provided be with exceptional customer service and answer all the questions I had promptly and accurately. My favorite thing about the program itself is how it allows you to connect your email to the activities log for the candidates, this is a big time savor for me. I also enjoy how easy it is to pipeline and nominate candidates.

What do you dislike?

One of things I don't like is that you aren't allowed to customize the tasks color blocks more. If there was a way to label the colors in the system so that you knew what each color represented that would be very helpful. For example if I could label the color yellow under tasks as Interviews so that way if I or someone I know views the task they dont just see a yellow task marker not knowing what that means that would be very helpful. I have a color chart at my desk now to differentiate the different color meanings. I hope I explained that clearly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a time savor and great organizing tool

The best part is just being able to easily be able to input applicants so easily into the system. Whether it is from LinkenIn (very cool) or a resume sent by email its just a huge time saver. All the features allow you to stay organized and again the amount of time I save by using this is huge. I would recommend this product.

COMPAS review by Vinnie L.
Vinnie L.

"Best ATS I have used!"

What do you like best?

Compas has been the easiest & cleanest ATS that I have used in my career. It allows for you to customize your dashboards and user interface the way that makes the most sense. There are no wasted buttons and you can easily transition between activities.

It also allows for you to have multiple "Widgets" to view your activity compared to your team in order to continue driving that competitiveness. But also to give you awareness of what is happening as an office.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, Compas is noticeably better than the larger ATS' that I have used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will be by far the most user-friendly ATS that you can use. Some of the features are way beyond what I have had available to me with other ATS'.

It allows me to have a complete overview of my team's portfolio and the book of business. Being able to do this efficiently is what helps us deliver top service to all of our clients, candidates and internal team.

COMPAS review by Dena C.
Dena C.

"It's all about the candidates..."

What do you like best?

Customize almost every field, candidates can apply quickly, allows for follow up within the system, contains all the information necessary to comply with OFCCP requirements, provides great reports, is constantly updated; excellent customer service...

What do you dislike?

I wish that the salary and bonus fields were editable so I could customize those for our organization. In addition, sometimes there is a lag in the Approval Process, as the system thinks.

Recruiting for a company that is undergoing massive growth can be tricky. You want the best candidates, and in order to get to them, you have to move people through the system, FAST. Compas lets my team do all this, and more, in one platform. Our Hiring Managers are very engaged and with nearly instant feedback, we're able to let people know we're interested in them quickly...

COMPAS review by Sarah W.
Sarah W.

"Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Joni Redmond continues to be a great asset to our success with our ATS system. She is always available and very communicative. We have been impressed with her ability to understand our questions even when we are not able to clearly articulate our issue. Her suggestions continue to be a benfit to my entire team.

What do you dislike?

One addiitional feature owuld be to make calls and send texts message from our Google Number. The current texting features requires a different number and was more work than it was worth

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! They have made our jobs easier and streamlined communication, which has shorttened time to hire and made us more money.

We are able to communicate clearly as we grow. All of the information I need on a candidate lives in their profile.

COMPAS review by Sandra B.
Sandra B.

"Intuitive ATS that gets the job done!"

What do you like best?

We have been very pleased with COMPAS as our ATS. Our recruiting team is busy 12 months of the year and COMPAS has proved to be a good partner. Brandon Taleghani is responsive and ready to offer timely support when needed. As a tool COMPAS is intuitive and flexible, easy for both Recruiting as well as our internal customers. As a technology organization we need to be able to offer solutions that align with our business and COMPAS fits the bill. As the executive sponsor I can attest to the fact that our talent acquisition team is well served by this ATS and Brandon as our representative.

What do you dislike?

Never have any issues and if there is a question Brandon is readily accessible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

See survey comments.

COMPAS has proved to be a good solution for our recruiting and staffing needs.

COMPAS review by Dave T.
Dave T.

"Our COMPAS Partnership wins "Best in Show""

What do you like best?

Their customer service is second to none.

What do you dislike?

The only issues we ever had with COMPAS were resolved years ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Exceptionally intuitive solution that beat the others we considered hands-down.

Our entire sales & recruiting processes are handled within COMPAS. They are completely integrated with many of the systems we use in day-to-day operations from candidate search to a robust BI platform giving us real-time information on branch performance. The thing I appreciate most about them is they listen to what their customers are saying with regards to features & workflow, and are ALWAYS iterating to make the tool match customer workflow rather than having us make exceptions & accommodations to address limitations to the platform. There are several ATS platforms used by technical service staffing shops - we've evaluated many of them - and not only is COMPAS the best we've seen, it's also on the lower side of average in terms of licensing - it's a tremendous value.

COMPAS review by Victoria F.
Victoria F.

"more efficient than netsuite"

What do you like best?

Search results are instant, and email blasts can be sent right from the job posting. Also, you can post to other 3rd part sites (juju, glassdoor, indeed, linkdin). applications come through directly, and resumes are automatically imported.

What do you dislike?

email blasts can take up to 10 min to send, and you don't get a confirmation email. Resume format does not always look right if candidates apply through 3rd party site/

Recommendations to others considering the product

(depending on what your needs are)... it gives you many tools and streamlines them into one easy to use platform.

we need to reach as many consultants as possible. Compas provides a platform where we can have a broad range of applicants, and easily upload a resume/profile of those we don't already have. Candidates can be pipelined from one search/posting to another if the qualify for more than one.

COMPAS review by Sharon O.
Sharon O.

"Webinar for new Texting options"

What do you like best?

Brandon presented a great Webinar on texting yesterday and it was easy to sign up and obtain my number. Great new feature in COMPAS! In today's world everyone is attached to their phone and not necessarily their email so this is great!

What do you dislike?

The minimum 160 Characters (limits introduction of who is contacting them and what about) and that I am not able to use my own phone number but I am sure I will get used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am still a pretty new user but I sure like the new texting feature.

Have only worked with COMPAS for about 6 months so I am sure there is more power that I will learn as I use it.

COMPAS review by Nina M.
Nina M.

"Great ATS and CRM! "

What do you like best?

Compas has been a completely new ATS experience compared to anything I've used in the past. It's extremely customizable, gives full oversight of metrics and req/sales progress, and is easy to adapt to and use on the fly, leaving more time to actually *do* as opposed to *input* for tracking.

What do you dislike?

It's a growing software and continues to push out updates that improve on function and usability. One day it'll settle into its complete form, but until then it's interesting to see the changes based on user feedback. The CRM migration was a doozie, but has freed up hours in my day now that it's complete. Since there's nothing on the market that matches its efficiency, it takes a bit to adapt to it and learn how to fully take advantage of the information that you now have at your fingertips.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This has completely changed the way I recruit and develop business. I would never have been able to reach new numbers and keep things from falling between the cracks so well without Compas. If I were to switch to another ATS now, my book of business would fall apart. Compas does half the work for me.

Huge time saver, no more blind spots in metrics/req visibility, and very easy to track and update profiles and work crossfunctionally.

COMPAS review by Liza P.
Liza P.

"Ok ATS, but very basic, full of quirks and unintuitive"

What do you like best?

Affordable price leaves us with more budget for LinkedIn Recruiter licenses

What do you dislike?

The lack of flexibility it gives for our careers page

Some of the "quirks" such as if you update things via the candidate profile page it doesn't automatically translate to the "talent manager" page.

It's the worst ATS I've ever used for automatically spotting duplicate profiles. I've had situations where there's been over 4 separate profiles for the same candidate

The Chrome plug-in for importing LinkedIn profiles frequently crashes and doesn't work with LinkedIn Recruiter.

Compas isn't a preferred talent partner with LinkedIn recruiter so we don't get the additional cross functionality between the two that we'd get with another ATS

Limited reporting functionality for specific candidates associated with reqs.

Other annoying quirks include the fact that the most recent resumé on a candidate profile isn't automtaically the one shown in the resumé viewing tab, even if it's set as the default.

The quick search toolbar for candidates is utterly woeful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you have budget constraints, I would suggest using an alternate system for recruiting needs.

Even simple and cheap recruitment CRM systems (such as RDB) do a far far better job

It's a central place to save CVs and that's about it from my perspective

COMPAS review by Alain T.
Alain T.

"Great ATS for Recruiting Agencies"

What do you like best?

The platform is intuitive and packed with features that agencies need to find the best candidates in the market. The layout is very pleasing to the eye, the reports are in abundance and the customer support is second to none. Definitely the best platform I've ever used.

What do you dislike?

As with any new platform, there's a learning curve. Luckily, customer support is there to walk us through any issues we may encounter. Also, they take our suggestions to their development team and often add those features in our next release. COMPAS is a company that listens to its clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a list of must haves in a product so you can be sure COMPAS meets your standards.

Our recruiting team is much more productive with COMPAS. Less administrative tasks and more relationship-building is the key to our success. The sales team also likes the new company page interface, making it easy to see which clients we haven't spoken to in awhile.

COMPAS review by Cheryl A.
Cheryl A.

"An ATS that I ENJOY Using!!! "

What do you like best?

The ease and functionality is far and beyond our previous systems. You can move throughout the system from client to candidate to jobs very quickly. Tracking the processes can happen in mulitple places and are easy to read/see/alter. You can customize the look/feel and pick the specific elements of what is important to see in each field.

What do you dislike?

The main hurdle we have had so far is with the job board applicants and not being able to mass delete/archieve unwanted candidates. The flip side of that is there are a lot of candidate's applying. The other hurdle that we are working through is Compas is not integrated fully with LinkedIN - which it should be!!!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am not an IT person and quite frankly don't enjoy admin work. BUT I have found myself able to figure things out and work much more efficiently than in the past. If I don't know how to do something, they assist and will gladly do team training as needed. The team is fun - pleasure to work with.

As a business owner I am able to run all sorts of reports to show usage/kpi's/etc. As a recruiter I can communicate right in Compas easily with my team in a way that documents in the system vs. relying on texting/emailing/other. I also LOVE their TEXTING feature so I can text seamlessly with candidates and that communication get captured in their file vs. on my phone.

COMPAS review by Scott B.
Scott B.

"Recomendation for Compas"

What do you like best?

I was with the same database for almost 10 years. It is always an adjustment HOWEVER I like the feel of the database. I truly like that i feel like Brandon Taleghani LISTENS to suggestions and TRULY tries to help. I like the ease of use with work flow in jobs. I like the texting feature a lot as well.

What do you dislike?

My biggest concern would be nominations to a client for a job order. There appear to be WAY more steps than use to and often can forget important steps like actually sending an email or attaching a resume. Both seem to be no brainers

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you want to grow with the current technology trends compas is the place for you. If you want the best service available compas is the place for you. Brandon is awesome

i am able to track my candidates with ease com pared to jobs. As an administrator i found the widgets in my compas extremely useful and user friendly

COMPAS review by Dennis B.
Dennis B.

"Compas is Top Notch"

What do you like best?

Compas is by far the best applicant tracking system out there. Technology is the best and they constantly are updating and creating features. I love that it was built by recruiters for recruiters. Having a live account manager to actually call is a testament as to how their customer serviice is. I have worked with 7 different databases and they win hands down

What do you dislike?

Really nothing to dislike. If you have an idea to make things better they listen and do everything in their power to satisfy your request.

I found a database in Compas that does everything I need and finally have a system that will help me grow my business.

COMPAS review by Sam S.
Sam S.

"The platform is built solid, but needs some tweaks "

What do you like best?

The dashboard and widgets are full of useful information, you can move them around and customize what you want to see. Job details are straight forward and uploading documents are super fast.

What do you dislike?

Not having the ability to see activity in the job details page, not having the ability to edit branded Word documents through Compas is a major downfall of the ATS. Back office functionality is a little sketchy along with being able to see on a client management side why a candidate is no longer with a company due to fallout. This would be a great build feature.

We are working to have an all around great CRM and ATS system in one. Compas has super fast servers, and this is a game changer, but there are several build and developer areas that needs focus.

COMPAS review by Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

"Solid ATS "

What do you like best?

Customer Service is excellent with COMPAS. They provide a dedicated account manager who responds very quickly to problems and questions.

I appreciate the simplicity of the system. Its very straightforward and easy to navigate. There are not a lot of bells and whistles but I prefer it that way.

The integration with the Indeed database is a great tool. Being able to pull that information directly into the database is a huge time saver.

What do you dislike?

I wish the users had more ability to configure and use the system according to their needs. It feels like the system was built in pieces and sometimes the pieces don't integrate well. For example: The web questions that that an applicant is asked to complete during the application process have to be accessed through an additional pop up rather than being part of the applicant profile. Therefore, those questions can't be used as sorting fields within the applicant list.

COMPAS has been a very reliable system. The previous ATS we used constantly had issues and often went down.

We have gained the ability to tag candidates with certain skill sets, industry experience, etc. This has provided us with the ability to easily maintain an accessible pipeline.

COMPAS review by Mark L.
Mark L.

"Highly Recommend COMPAS for Any Recruiting Organization"

What do you like best?

The system helps our company run more efficient within the main 3 areas of the business:

(1) ATS/Recruiting

(2) CRM/Sales

(3) Time & Expense/Back Office

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about COMPAS and we thankfully have zero plans on changing systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All companies have different requirements when it comes to evaluating an ATS but if you're business specializes in placing temporary and full-time talent I would definitely recommend evaluation COMPAS.

The back office platform allows the company to run leaner so we can invest and focus more time and money on new business activities.

COMPAS review by Administrator

"Highly recommended ATS system!"

What do you like best?

COMPAS has come a long way. Shaena, our COMPAS representative, is very helpful in issues that we experience. She is always there when we have questions, and she ensures that we are using COMPAS to the fullest. From our experiences with other ATS systems, we find that COMPAS does a great job of streamlining the processes from beginning to end. We definitely recommend COMPAS.

What do you dislike?

We have had issues when pulling up reports through this system - however that being said, we have worked hand in hand with our COMPAS rep to resolve these issues.

A big benefit is that you save time using this ATS. We are able to post jobs, look up candidates, complete placements in a timely manner, and do many other things with out a lot of repetitiveness.

COMPAS review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"A Great Step Forward"

What do you like best?

Candidate management and ease of use when sharing positions with various job boards. Tracking/accountability across the recruiting team.

What do you dislike?

Quick search feature could do a better job of predicting the most relevant items. For example, when searching a name, my current employees or those communicated with most recently should appear near the top when there are multiple or partial matches

Recommendations to others considering the product

COMPAS has really good tech and Brandon has been an excellent resource who understands the staffing business. He has proven to be easily reachable and he reacts quickly to inquiries. Ease of implementation depends largely on the company looking to bring on new software but the support is there to make it successful. I believe COMPAS will only get better in time.

External job postings, internal pipeline management, employee timekeeping

COMPAS review by Debbie W.
Debbie W.
View Original

"Owner"

What do you like best?

Continuing improvement to bring more usable features. Our account manager, Hampton Chen, does a great job to updating us on new features, giving us tips and helping with any problems that we encounter.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes. This is the best CRM system I have used in my recruiting career.

Recommendations to others considering the product

COMPAS has exceeded our needs as a boutique sized staffing firm. COMPAS continues to add and improve features making it a CRM that we will not outgrow.

We utilize COMPAS as our database and is a primary tool enabling us to conduct business

COMPAS review by Karen M.
Karen M.

"Friendly staff who care"

What do you like best?

Compas is cloud based and fairly fast, making it easy to access. I also have had great correspondence with their personal & caring staff.

What do you dislike?

The ever shifting UI can sometimes create training headaches and it's also hard to generate printed reports from it. Sometimes very basic requests take a long time to process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compas is a company that hires people that really care about the value you are getting from the product. They are not pushy salespeople but those that have experience in recruiting themselves oftentimes and try to creatively come up with solutions to help you succeed.

Quickly sorting through a massive database of clients. This system has more tools and widget options.

COMPAS review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Compas Review "

What do you like best?

LinkedIn integration- from LinkedIn you can quickly add candidates to compas. Create certain mandatory fields to ensure that you are getting enough data before inputting into the system. It also allows you to email and even text candidates or clients right through the system. It is also easy to input feedback and interview stages throughout the entire process

What do you dislike?

User friendliness- the software isn't visually appealing and is a bit cumbersome to use. Running reports isn't as easy as other software in the space. The mobile aspect is also clunky and not user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would reccomend if you are a small shop (10-50 people)

We have one location for all of our candidate and client info to reside. It is easy to get a lot of information at the appropriate time. It also keeps clients and candidates on the same page by making it easy to update where certain people are in the interview process

COMPAS review by Administrator

"Constantly Improving"

What do you like best?

There have been several times over the past five years that I have needed reporting that wasn't offered. Most of the time I have been able to work with Compas to either develop a standard or custom report to meet my needs. The regular feature additions in recent years has been helpful, too, as several key issues that my team had have been addressed.

What do you dislike?

There are still places where it feels like it takes too many clicks to do what you want to do. And the reporting, while always improving, is still not as robust as other platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Demo the candidate workflows and other normal tasks you would use the platform to do.

We have become more efficient as a business by using Compas workflows consistently.

COMPAS review by Chantal S.
Chantal S.

"Fast and friendly"

What do you like best?

For all the years we are with Compas we always received fast and friendly service. We are not n the same time zone this was one of our biggest worries and it doesn't matter service is always fast doesn't matter what time we send a request for service

What do you dislike?

We do not have anything that we dislike about Compas

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our experience has been very very positive with Compas

all of our recruiting, Compas has helped us a lot in finding the right candidate for the right job

"Good ATS"

What do you like best?

I like that you can track candidates throughout the recruitment process and use the system to send resumes to hiring managers as well as advertise in multiple places

What do you dislike?

There are functions that do not exist - if you would like to extract all applications per posting in one go, you don't have the option - you need to go through the req and download each resume separately.

Another thing is the reporting function - there are some metrics like that do not show - example is offers accepted ration and there is a lot of inflexibility when you build your own reports using the system. I'd like to see that improved in the future.

We use it to track candidates and advertise current openings.

COMPAS review by Sara P.
Sara P.

"Easy to use software! Outstanding tech staff!"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use. I can easily toggle between jobs and candidates.The additional feature of emailing numerous resumes at once is a HUGE help especially given my day to day. The support provided by the Compas team is fantastic. I always have a reply within minutes of my initial help email.

What do you dislike?

I cannot say there is anything I dislike just yet. I'm only an abbreviated user if you will. I haven't had more than 3 months utilizing the software.

I cannot say I'm having any business problems this far into my usage. The benefits are the ability to upload multiple candidates at once via email, easily uploading one resume at a time by myself, detailed search functionality that allows me to be super specific in what I need to pull up at one time, and automatic links to a LinkedIn search for my candidates. I find that feature particularly helpful so I can go back and forth between individuals when Pipelining them to a role.

COMPAS review by Ashley A.
Ashley A.

"Best CRM we have used!"

What do you like best?

Love my support rep, love the product, overall they are 10/10. It's a startup so you would think there are problems, but not really, and any issues are handled very well by your rep. Sidney is literally the best.

What do you dislike?

There are improvements, but they seem to be making them. The product gets better with every iteration!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly, it's the best out there. We were looking at bullhorn and were sold in the end by support. I am happy with my decision.

Search - you can actually find the right people! The tags are incredible and the search has a lot of options

Storage / in put data - easy to input and store data

COMPAS review by Traci M.
Traci M.

"Payroll Manager"

What do you like best?

Compas is extremely user friendly. The different sections of the site connect seamlessly and provide all of the functions needed to track and process payroll efficiently. It is also helpful to be able to export email correspondence and documents into one place.

What do you dislike?

The batch entry screen doesn't allow for sorting options other than client and week ending date. It would be helpful to be able to sort by office or branch or select multiple clients.

Our front end candidate tracking system has been streamlined into an easy to manage database. The front end system and the back end payroll system work efficiently together and it has been wonderful having both systems together in one site.

COMPAS review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great Service from our Account Rep - continuously improving functionality & features"

What do you like best?

It provides us the basic processes we need as a small recruitment firm and I find it to be user-friendly overall. As the administrator for our account, the Success Center resources (training, videos, articles) are helpful and easy to search.

What do you dislike?

I come a strong background in ATS administration and implementation and have used some of the most robust, customizeable platforms available so I am a bit spoiled. That said, I find the customization of process flow and field names, analytics/reporting functions to be a bit deficient. Calendar integration needs work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As for an ATS, this is a very good tool and the support to get set up, trained and running is exceptional. The ROI for us has been well worth the change from our previous ATS/CRM. Adding/removing users is very quick and easy; the candidate experience is excellent. I recommend identifying your process and matching that against what Compas offers bc of the limited customization. Of the many ATS I've used in my 20+ years as a recruiter and HRIS administrator, this is in the top 3.

We are able to bring visibility to our opportunities through job postings from our Compas career portal, as well as the job broadcasting to multiple boards. The candidate experience - which is very important to us - is very good and user-friendly; tracking candidates throughout the process and providing snapshots for clients regarding recruiting activities is paramount and Compas helps us achieve these key indicators.

COMPAS review by Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.

"They are flexible and accomodating!"

What do you like best?

I love working with Compas because I feel like I have been with them since their infancy when there were just a couple of people in the office. I even was able to work with Brian, the owner at the time, to get trained on their software. I then had the pleasure of working with Alicia Balance for a little while and now she has moved up in the company! Then I had Haley Bettencourt and loved working with her! Now my favorite, ha, is working with Brandon Taleghani!!! The people that work there is what makes this company and makes this software worth while.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike at this point except that I put my requests in for some upgrades in certain areas. But I am very satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would tell someone to consider giving you guys a moment to show them your software and how it will help them be more efficient and faster in their daily work. We have so much documentation in the staffing world that it is too hard to try and keep track of it all. I used MS Excel with spreadsheets before I moved over to using Compas! I would be willing to do a demo for a client that is needing a referral, any day!

Compas provides multiple benefits for my staffing company. It gives me a "staffing" database that WORKS. Most people have databases, but Compas is soley supported for staffing and it's great when that happens because I have used 4(including Compas) staffing softwares in my 14 years of being in this industry, and this one by far is the best. My favorite feature is doing the interview kits with it adding onto my clients calendar, being able to have "feedback" forms, having it go on our calendars, etc.

COMPAS review by Marnie S.
Marnie S.

"Very helpful, quick to respond, always willing to train"

What do you like best?

Brandon is always very helpful and quick to respond to me. He always makes sure that I'm in the loop with changes in my profile and then is always willing to train me on it and answer any questions.

What do you dislike?

At this time since I am still learning the product and changed from a different one I'm just still learning the system so it's a little confusing to use at times.

Learning where we find out most quality candidates

COMPAS review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Compas is the BEST ATS - Hands down!"

What do you like best?

Compas is extremely user-friendly and the built-ins allow us to process candidates in a faster turnaround time. The BEST thing about Compas is their customer service. Each account is assigned a dedicated Customer Success Manager. Our Customer Success Manager, Brandon Taleghani, responds immediately when needed. He is extremely knowledgeable and the service provided is top-notch!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is nothing in particular. We are extremely happy with this ATS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not be disappointed in this ATS/CRM. From the initial intake to now as an active user/administrator, the Compas team has been nothing but supportive the whole time. Our team has found our productivity increase ten-fold!

Prior to Compas, we used another ATS system that did not meet our needs. There were too many steps in the process to pipeline a candidate and the system was not as user-friendly. Having used this previous ATS and now Compas, I can definitely say that Compas has allowed our team to become increasingly more productive. The time-saving features and ease of the program really make Compas a game-changer.

COMPAS review by User

"Outstanding Experience - From Setup all the way through to Management Reporting"

What do you like best?

We were completely set up and trained in the Compas ATS in 6 business days - we were running payroll and invoicing through Compas in 6 DAYS. Hampton Chen, our Customer Success Manager, was not only an outstanding trainer, but also always went above and beyond for all of our requests. Not only was it an amazing quick, easy, and seamless transition, the system is incredibly feature rich and super easy to use - actually intuitive! Onboarding - A+; Training - A+; Customer Support - A+; Features - A+; Usability - A+!!!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing at this point that we dislike. We look forward to Compas continuing to build out more features and are confident they will continue to deliver features that are intuitive, bug free, and are high priorities for clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it! The sales and customer support team have been amazing. They have been honest, responsive, and extremely helpful. They have delivered and then some!

We are using it for our front end Applicant Tracking System and for our back end payroll and invoice processing system. The ATS is feature rich and we are able to enter and track candidates and truly develop a strong pipeline for future positions. The payroll and invoicing processing with Compas has substantially reduced the time and energy we spend weekly on those processes.

COMPAS review by Peter D.
Peter D.

"COMPAS is an integral component to the success of our business."

What do you like best?

As a long time user, I have seen the vast improvements COMPAS has made to its functionality and user experience. Enhancements to their product are focused on increasing the productivity and efficiency of their users, which directly impacts our companies bottom line. COMPAS has also been able to partner

What do you dislike?

COMPAS strives to enhance their product on a regular basis by improving functionality and introducing new product features. With that focus to innovate, keeping the user base up to speed on all of the enhancements can be a challenge. Not all of our users are as open to change as others.

Our utilization of COMPAS is at the core of our success as a staffing company.

COMPAS review by Luke C.
Luke C.

"Best ATS/CRM for the money"

What do you like best?

This product is intuitive which means we have to spend less time getting new hires up to speed. It's fast and has all the functionality we're looking for from both a CRM and an ATS. It's also half the cost of the "name brand" systems.

What do you dislike?

The out-of-the-box back end reporting is a little basic, but it does the trick.

Our recruitment (sales and sourcing) professionals all work remotely. Compas enables everyone to be in-sync and work collaboratively.

COMPAS review by Albert S.
Albert S.

"Strong platform, effective reporting, great customer service"

What do you like best?

Great, timely customer services.

Good price point.

Always improving product.

What do you dislike?

The search functionality (looking for candidates) is a bit rough. It only shows up as text documents which is very difficult to read. IT's becoming a big issue as our database grows.

Compas BI could be greatly built out. For example in recruiting stats, it will show how many placements someone has done in a given time period. It would be nice to click on the value and have a window pop up showing the names & details of the placements. Also, there are a lot of work arounds that have to be done to get the all the reports I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get a trial period and really run through everything.

The system works as a great ATS. It's really helping us get a good view of our business from a metrics stand point.

COMPAS review by Crista  O.
Crista O.

"Compas gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I've used several ATS's in the past. Compas is easy to navigate, has good searching functionalities, and is much more budget-friendly than others. Also, the support on it is great (Brandon is our rep) and anytime I have a question on how to use something within the tool he is super responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

It's perhaps not quite as robust as other systems in some regards, but it works more than fine for our needs.

Recruiting

COMPAS review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Good bones evolving UI"

What do you like best?

Compas is very flexible and feature rich.

Consistently rolling out updates.

Would be impossible to navigate without their very knowledgeable and service oriented customer success managers.

What do you dislike?

its as though each module is developed in a vacuum. there doe not appear to be a person who is thinking through a set of common actions to see if they flow from a customer experience perspective.

reporting - robust engine wrapped in a clunky UI - the most disappointing part. Displayed data is not usefully formatted and downloads are formatted incorrectly csv files don't always contain all the fields displayed. Preformatted graphs use the same color for multiple series

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to have your process defined so you can make the right configuration decisions

Compas is very important to us - it si the system of ecords for everything! i have a lot of faith in the prgress and wish I could better understand the product road map so we can align our progress in a true partnership.

All of our CSMs have been stellar Haley B, Brandon T, Shaena S. and now Hampton Chen - the best! We could not use Compas without them. They are your real customer Success center

"Staffing Professional "

What do you like best?

After using other ATS systems it is clear that Compas is among the easiest to learn and integrate into the day to day of recruiters. The Platform is packed with features that all agencies will find useful and that help recruiters stay organized. Additionally, the constant updates and integration of new features help make Compas an ever-evolving tool. Lastly, our account manager Hampton is always there when we need him, helping us integrate new features and navigate the features as our company evolves with the software.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes. This is the best CRM system I have personally used.

COMPAS has exceeded our needs as a boutique-sized staffing firm. COMPAS continues to add and improve features making it a CRM that we will not outgrow. Our recruiters find it useful to track the recruiting process and our managers find it useful to track ongoing metrics. Lastly having now built an ATS database, we can more quickly contact candidates ultimately filling jobs more quickly.

COMPAS review by Rachel L.
Rachel L.

"Recruiter "

What do you like best?

The tear sheets are great to be able to go and see who you have worked with and be able to talk to them again. You can also look up the companies we are working with and see all the contacts and attachments.

What do you dislike?

the merging of candidates- you can only do this when you type there name into applicants and then you have to click both and merge them. I would like to do it just off there profile. Also when you search candidates it makes you only search resume when it should just search the whole profile.

try to find these candidates jobs

COMPAS review by User

"The Compas team is awesome!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about the Compas tool isn’t the tool itself, it’s the team. We have received the best service and training from the very start of our engagement throughout our continued use of the CRM. Sid came to our office when we first signed on and was able to thoroughly explain every aspect of Compas. Anytime we’ve had an issue, the Compas team has been there and ready to help.

What do you dislike?

Well, when you have a candidate or client that joins a different organization, there's no way to simply move them from one organization to another. You have to create an entirely new profile and link them to the old one. Seems counter-intuitive

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! What it doesn't have they're working on and the customer service is unsurpassed.

I don't think a CRM can solve a business "problem." It has helped us track information better though.

COMPAS review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"Bets Recruiting CRM out there.. Period! "

What do you like best?

1st off I have to recognize the Compas Customer Success team! They are always available when ever I have an issue, and help coach me through the system. As for the power of Compas CRM, it is the BEST I have used in 15 years of recruiting! It has a simple interference and importing exporting and email blast are seamless, which I love as a producer. In addition, they have great tools for measuring metrics and tracking sales! 5 stars!

What do you dislike?

Sorry i do not have complaints about the tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have one get it now! If you are paying a premium for a poor slow product make the switch

Recruiting and head hunting. The user friendliness speed of the tool is amazing! I don't have time for slow CRM's that require 3-5 minutes to load contact and candidates and do blasts

COMPAS review by Kristi S.
Kristi S.

"Amazing CRM"

What do you like best?

Compas is constantly changing and improving the functionality of the software. They want to hear everything their customers have to say and want to see the suggestions we have to make to improve the software.

What do you dislike?

There are times that things will automatically change and it just takes more time to figure out, but they have not removed anything we utilize on a daily basis.

We utilize Compas company wide across 3 different locations and it makes it easy to keep track of candidates and where they are in the process.

COMPAS review by Rick M.
Rick M.

"Review of Compas ATS"

What do you like best?

It is highly flexible. I can login from anywhere, anyplace that has an internet connection. We can access Compas from our office, home, remotes, AND mobile. It handles the vast majority of our recruiting and staffing tasks. The entire team loves the product!

What do you dislike?

It is difficult for us to "sync" our MS outlook inbox with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

continue making improvements! Give me things that i don't know i need until you roll them out...

We capture all our business processes and tasks within Compas. Since we have implemented Compas we have grown 34% last year, and we are on target to grow another 42% this year!

COMPAS review by Ryan S.
Ryan S.

"Great Technology, even better client service! "

What do you like best?

Service incredible, Software easy to use!

What do you dislike?

Can't say anything. I think it's important to reference a system is as successful as the companies process. Given our aggressive growth, Compas has been a solid system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All aspects - CRM, ATS and back-office. Every company is different, but for us, this has been a wonderful solution.

Applicant flow, sales accountability, electronic on-boarding, mobile optimization, and overall company productivity.

COMPAS review by Kristine N.
Kristine N.

"I have had a positive experience with COMPAS, especially when it comes to keeping things organized"

What do you like best?

I like the, "Log Activity" and documents section. It keeps everything in one place. And it helps to remind me where I left off with a particular candidate.

Technology team, Brandon. He is fast with responses and is always able to figure out the problem.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that it is not an intuitive system. There are many simple tasks that I have to call the technology rep, Brandon, about that I should be able to figure out on my own. However, Brandon is always very patient and helpful with these tasks.

Solving: Organization and communication between HR Reps.

COMPAS review by Maude A.
Maude A.

"Very positive experience with Compas and highly responsive support teams"

What do you like best?

The best feature of Compas is the responsiveness of the support teams. Although I wish that issues could be resolved more quickly, the support teams reply quickly to incoming requests and check-in once in a while.

Regarding Compas itself, I enjoy the fact that there are many ways to search for candidates - it can be especially helpful when your searching for candidates with very specific qualifications.

What do you dislike?

I have a lot of issues with Compas echo that haven't been resolved for months. I also wish there were more ways to customize what fields you see when you search for candidates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service and product.

It's great to have a web-based system because it can be accessed from anywhere. Our old system was not web-based and it was hard to use the database on the go.

COMPAS review by Bonita D.
Bonita D.

"Extremely Knowledgeable of System, Supportive and Great Communication"

What do you like best?

My representative, Brandon Taleghani is always helpful, remembers our last conversations, understand where our firm is and where we have been. Introduces tools that will be helpful to what we are doing. Extremely responsive with any questions, comments or concerns I present to him.

What do you dislike?

No challenges that I can recall. Questions I have had answered, tools we have access too provide what we are seeking/needing.

Saves us time. The new tools, training they provide for all team members and overall helping us get to our candidates in a more timely manner, organize them in our system to benefit our future searches.

Learn more about COMPAS ATS CRM

COMPAS ATS CRM Videos

Learning about COMPAS ATS CRM?

* We monitor all COMPAS ATS CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.