COMPAS ATS CRM

COMPAS ATS CRM

COMPAS is a SaaS recruiting and talent management software for Corporate and Staffing industries that help recruiters and human resource professionals onboard talent and grow business.

Work for COMPAS ATS CRM?

Learning about COMPAS?

COMPAS ATS CRM Reviews

Ask COMPAS a Question
Showing 79 COMPAS reviews
COMPAS review by <span>Dave T.</span>
Dave T.

"Our COMPAS Partnership wins "Best in Show""

What do you like best?

Their customer service is second to none.

What do you dislike?

The only issues we ever had with COMPAS were resolved years ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Exceptionally intuitive solution that beat the others we considered hands-down.

Our entire sales & recruiting processes are handled within COMPAS. They are completely integrated with many of the systems we use in day-to-day operations from candidate search to a robust BI platform giving us real-time information on branch performance. The thing I appreciate most about them is they listen to what their customers are saying with regards to features & workflow, and are ALWAYS iterating to make the tool match customer workflow rather than having us make exceptions & accommodations to address limitations to the platform. There are several ATS platforms used by technical service staffing shops - we've evaluated many of them - and not only is COMPAS the best we've seen, it's also on the lower side of average in terms of licensing - it's a tremendous value.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about COMPAS ATS CRM
COMPAS review by <span>Victoria F.</span>
Victoria F.

"more efficient than netsuite"

What do you like best?

Search results are instant, and email blasts can be sent right from the job posting. Also, you can post to other 3rd part sites (juju, glassdoor, indeed, linkdin). applications come through directly, and resumes are automatically imported.

What do you dislike?

email blasts can take up to 10 min to send, and you don't get a confirmation email. Resume format does not always look right if candidates apply through 3rd party site/

Recommendations to others considering the product

(depending on what your needs are)... it gives you many tools and streamlines them into one easy to use platform.

we need to reach as many consultants as possible. Compas provides a platform where we can have a broad range of applicants, and easily upload a resume/profile of those we don't already have. Candidates can be pipelined from one search/posting to another if the qualify for more than one.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

COMPAS review by <span>Nina M.</span>
Nina M.

"Great ATS and CRM! "

What do you like best?

Compas has been a completely new ATS experience compared to anything I've used in the past. It's extremely customizable, gives full oversight of metrics and req/sales progress, and is easy to adapt to and use on the fly, leaving more time to actually *do* as opposed to *input* for tracking.

What do you dislike?

It's a growing software and continues to push out updates that improve on function and usability. One day it'll settle into its complete form, but until then it's interesting to see the changes based on user feedback. The CRM migration was a doozie, but has freed up hours in my day now that it's complete. Since there's nothing on the market that matches its efficiency, it takes a bit to adapt to it and learn how to fully take advantage of the information that you now have at your fingertips.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This has completely changed the way I recruit and develop business. I would never have been able to reach new numbers and keep things from falling between the cracks so well without Compas. If I were to switch to another ATS now, my book of business would fall apart. Compas does half the work for me.

Huge time saver, no more blind spots in metrics/req visibility, and very easy to track and update profiles and work crossfunctionally.

COMPAS review by <span>Vinnie L.</span>
Vinnie L.

"Best ATS I have used!"

What do you like best?

Compas has been the easiest & cleanest ATS that I have used in my career. It allows for you to customize your dashboards and user interface the way that makes the most sense. There are no wasted buttons and you can easily transition between activities.

It also allows for you to have multiple "Widgets" to view your activity compared to your team in order to continue driving that competitiveness. But also to give you awareness of what is happening as an office.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, Compas is noticeably better than the larger ATS' that I have used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will be by far the most user-friendly ATS that you can use. Some of the features are way beyond what I have had available to me with other ATS'.

It allows me to have a complete overview of my team's portfolio and the book of business. Being able to do this efficiently is what helps us deliver top service to all of our clients, candidates and internal team.

COMPAS review by <span>Liza P.</span>
Liza P.

"Ok ATS, but very basic, full of quirks and unintuitive"

What do you like best?

Affordable price leaves us with more budget for LinkedIn Recruiter licenses

What do you dislike?

The lack of flexibility it gives for our careers page

Some of the "quirks" such as if you update things via the candidate profile page it doesn't automatically translate to the "talent manager" page.

It's the worst ATS I've ever used for automatically spotting duplicate profiles. I've had situations where there's been over 4 separate profiles for the same candidate

The Chrome plug-in for importing LinkedIn profiles frequently crashes and doesn't work with LinkedIn Recruiter.

Compas isn't a preferred talent partner with LinkedIn recruiter so we don't get the additional cross functionality between the two that we'd get with another ATS

Limited reporting functionality for specific candidates associated with reqs.

Other annoying quirks include the fact that the most recent resumé on a candidate profile isn't automtaically the one shown in the resumé viewing tab, even if it's set as the default.

The quick search toolbar for candidates is utterly woeful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you have budget constraints, I would suggest using an alternate system for recruiting needs.

Even simple and cheap recruitment CRM systems (such as RDB) do a far far better job

It's a central place to save CVs and that's about it from my perspective

COMPAS review by <span>Alain T.</span>
Alain T.

"Great ATS for Recruiting Agencies"

What do you like best?

The platform is intuitive and packed with features that agencies need to find the best candidates in the market. The layout is very pleasing to the eye, the reports are in abundance and the customer support is second to none. Definitely the best platform I've ever used.

What do you dislike?

As with any new platform, there's a learning curve. Luckily, customer support is there to walk us through any issues we may encounter. Also, they take our suggestions to their development team and often add those features in our next release. COMPAS is a company that listens to its clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a list of must haves in a product so you can be sure COMPAS meets your standards.

Our recruiting team is much more productive with COMPAS. Less administrative tasks and more relationship-building is the key to our success. The sales team also likes the new company page interface, making it easy to see which clients we haven't spoken to in awhile.

COMPAS review by <span>Rebecca B.</span>
Rebecca B.

"Solid ATS "

What do you like best?

Customer Service is excellent with COMPAS. They provide a dedicated account manager who responds very quickly to problems and questions.

I appreciate the simplicity of the system. Its very straightforward and easy to navigate. There are not a lot of bells and whistles but I prefer it that way.

The integration with the Indeed database is a great tool. Being able to pull that information directly into the database is a huge time saver.

What do you dislike?

I wish the users had more ability to configure and use the system according to their needs. It feels like the system was built in pieces and sometimes the pieces don't integrate well. For example: The web questions that that an applicant is asked to complete during the application process have to be accessed through an additional pop up rather than being part of the applicant profile. Therefore, those questions can't be used as sorting fields within the applicant list.

COMPAS has been a very reliable system. The previous ATS we used constantly had issues and often went down.

We have gained the ability to tag candidates with certain skill sets, industry experience, etc. This has provided us with the ability to easily maintain an accessible pipeline.

COMPAS review by <span>Sandra B.</span>
Sandra B.

"Intuitive ATS that gets the job done!"

What do you like best?

We have been very pleased with COMPAS as our ATS. Our recruiting team is busy 12 months of the year and COMPAS has proved to be a good partner. Brandon Taleghani is responsive and ready to offer timely support when needed. As a tool COMPAS is intuitive and flexible, easy for both Recruiting as well as our internal customers. As a technology organization we need to be able to offer solutions that align with our business and COMPAS fits the bill. As the executive sponsor I can attest to the fact that our talent acquisition team is well served by this ATS and Brandon as our representative.

What do you dislike?

Never have any issues and if there is a question Brandon is readily accessible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

See survey comments.

COMPAS has proved to be a good solution for our recruiting and staffing needs.

COMPAS review by <span>Debbie W.</span>
Debbie W.
View Original

"Owner"

What do you like best?

Continuing improvement to bring more usable features. Our account manager, Hampton Chen, does a great job to updating us on new features, giving us tips and helping with any problems that we encounter.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes. This is the best CRM system I have used in my recruiting career.

Recommendations to others considering the product

COMPAS has exceeded our needs as a boutique sized staffing firm. COMPAS continues to add and improve features making it a CRM that we will not outgrow.

We utilize COMPAS as our database and is a primary tool enabling us to conduct business

COMPAS review by <span>Karen M.</span>
Karen M.

"Friendly staff who care"

What do you like best?

Compas is cloud based and fairly fast, making it easy to access. I also have had great correspondence with their personal & caring staff.

What do you dislike?

The ever shifting UI can sometimes create training headaches and it's also hard to generate printed reports from it. Sometimes very basic requests take a long time to process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compas is a company that hires people that really care about the value you are getting from the product. They are not pushy salespeople but those that have experience in recruiting themselves oftentimes and try to creatively come up with solutions to help you succeed.

Quickly sorting through a massive database of clients. This system has more tools and widget options.

"Compas Review "

What do you like best?

LinkedIn integration- from LinkedIn you can quickly add candidates to compas. Create certain mandatory fields to ensure that you are getting enough data before inputting into the system. It also allows you to email and even text candidates or clients right through the system. It is also easy to input feedback and interview stages throughout the entire process

What do you dislike?

User friendliness- the software isn't visually appealing and is a bit cumbersome to use. Running reports isn't as easy as other software in the space. The mobile aspect is also clunky and not user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would reccomend if you are a small shop (10-50 people)

We have one location for all of our candidate and client info to reside. It is easy to get a lot of information at the appropriate time. It also keeps clients and candidates on the same page by making it easy to update where certain people are in the interview process

COMPAS review by <span>Sara P.</span>
Sara P.

"Easy to use software! Outstanding tech staff!"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use. I can easily toggle between jobs and candidates.The additional feature of emailing numerous resumes at once is a HUGE help especially given my day to day. The support provided by the Compas team is fantastic. I always have a reply within minutes of my initial help email.

What do you dislike?

I cannot say there is anything I dislike just yet. I'm only an abbreviated user if you will. I haven't had more than 3 months utilizing the software.

I cannot say I'm having any business problems this far into my usage. The benefits are the ability to upload multiple candidates at once via email, easily uploading one resume at a time by myself, detailed search functionality that allows me to be super specific in what I need to pull up at one time, and automatic links to a LinkedIn search for my candidates. I find that feature particularly helpful so I can go back and forth between individuals when Pipelining them to a role.

COMPAS review by <span>Ashley A.</span>
Ashley A.

"Best CRM we have used!"

What do you like best?

Love my support rep, love the product, overall they are 10/10. It's a startup so you would think there are problems, but not really, and any issues are handled very well by your rep. Sidney is literally the best.

What do you dislike?

There are improvements, but they seem to be making them. The product gets better with every iteration!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly, it's the best out there. We were looking at bullhorn and were sold in the end by support. I am happy with my decision.

Search - you can actually find the right people! The tags are incredible and the search has a lot of options

Storage / in put data - easy to input and store data

COMPAS review by <span>Traci M.</span>
Traci M.

"Payroll Manager"

What do you like best?

Compas is extremely user friendly. The different sections of the site connect seamlessly and provide all of the functions needed to track and process payroll efficiently. It is also helpful to be able to export email correspondence and documents into one place.

What do you dislike?

The batch entry screen doesn't allow for sorting options other than client and week ending date. It would be helpful to be able to sort by office or branch or select multiple clients.

Our front end candidate tracking system has been streamlined into an easy to manage database. The front end system and the back end payroll system work efficiently together and it has been wonderful having both systems together in one site.

Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great Service from our Account Rep - continuously improving functionality & features"

What do you like best?

It provides us the basic processes we need as a small recruitment firm and I find it to be user-friendly overall. As the administrator for our account, the Success Center resources (training, videos, articles) are helpful and easy to search.

What do you dislike?

I come a strong background in ATS administration and implementation and have used some of the most robust, customizeable platforms available so I am a bit spoiled. That said, I find the customization of process flow and field names, analytics/reporting functions to be a bit deficient. Calendar integration needs work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As for an ATS, this is a very good tool and the support to get set up, trained and running is exceptional. The ROI for us has been well worth the change from our previous ATS/CRM. Adding/removing users is very quick and easy; the candidate experience is excellent. I recommend identifying your process and matching that against what Compas offers bc of the limited customization. Of the many ATS I've used in my 20+ years as a recruiter and HRIS administrator, this is in the top 3.

We are able to bring visibility to our opportunities through job postings from our Compas career portal, as well as the job broadcasting to multiple boards. The candidate experience - which is very important to us - is very good and user-friendly; tracking candidates throughout the process and providing snapshots for clients regarding recruiting activities is paramount and Compas helps us achieve these key indicators.

COMPAS review by <span>Stephanie P.</span>
Stephanie P.

"They are flexible and accomodating!"

What do you like best?

I love working with Compas because I feel like I have been with them since their infancy when there were just a couple of people in the office. I even was able to work with Brian, the owner at the time, to get trained on their software. I then had the pleasure of working with Alicia Balance for a little while and now she has moved up in the company! Then I had Haley Bettencourt and loved working with her! Now my favorite, ha, is working with Brandon Taleghani!!! The people that work there is what makes this company and makes this software worth while.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike at this point except that I put my requests in for some upgrades in certain areas. But I am very satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would tell someone to consider giving you guys a moment to show them your software and how it will help them be more efficient and faster in their daily work. We have so much documentation in the staffing world that it is too hard to try and keep track of it all. I used MS Excel with spreadsheets before I moved over to using Compas! I would be willing to do a demo for a client that is needing a referral, any day!

Compas provides multiple benefits for my staffing company. It gives me a "staffing" database that WORKS. Most people have databases, but Compas is soley supported for staffing and it's great when that happens because I have used 4(including Compas) staffing softwares in my 14 years of being in this industry, and this one by far is the best. My favorite feature is doing the interview kits with it adding onto my clients calendar, being able to have "feedback" forms, having it go on our calendars, etc.

COMPAS review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Compas is the BEST ATS - Hands down!"

What do you like best?

Compas is extremely user-friendly and the built-ins allow us to process candidates in a faster turnaround time. The BEST thing about Compas is their customer service. Each account is assigned a dedicated Customer Success Manager. Our Customer Success Manager, Brandon Taleghani, responds immediately when needed. He is extremely knowledgeable and the service provided is top-notch!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is nothing in particular. We are extremely happy with this ATS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not be disappointed in this ATS/CRM. From the initial intake to now as an active user/administrator, the Compas team has been nothing but supportive the whole time. Our team has found our productivity increase ten-fold!

Prior to Compas, we used another ATS system that did not meet our needs. There were too many steps in the process to pipeline a candidate and the system was not as user-friendly. Having used this previous ATS and now Compas, I can definitely say that Compas has allowed our team to become increasingly more productive. The time-saving features and ease of the program really make Compas a game-changer.

COMPAS review by <span>Peter D.</span>
Peter D.

"COMPAS is an integral component to the success of our business."

What do you like best?

As a long time user, I have seen the vast improvements COMPAS has made to its functionality and user experience. Enhancements to their product are focused on increasing the productivity and efficiency of their users, which directly impacts our companies bottom line. COMPAS has also been able to partner

What do you dislike?

COMPAS strives to enhance their product on a regular basis by improving functionality and introducing new product features. With that focus to innovate, keeping the user base up to speed on all of the enhancements can be a challenge. Not all of our users are as open to change as others.

Our utilization of COMPAS is at the core of our success as a staffing company.

COMPAS review by <span>Albert S.</span>
Albert S.

"Strong platform, effective reporting, great customer service"

What do you like best?

Great, timely customer services.

Good price point.

Always improving product.

What do you dislike?

The search functionality (looking for candidates) is a bit rough. It only shows up as text documents which is very difficult to read. IT's becoming a big issue as our database grows.

Compas BI could be greatly built out. For example in recruiting stats, it will show how many placements someone has done in a given time period. It would be nice to click on the value and have a window pop up showing the names & details of the placements. Also, there are a lot of work arounds that have to be done to get the all the reports I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get a trial period and really run through everything.

The system works as a great ATS. It's really helping us get a good view of our business from a metrics stand point.

COMPAS review by <span>Rachel L.</span>
Rachel L.

"Recruiter "

What do you like best?

The tear sheets are great to be able to go and see who you have worked with and be able to talk to them again. You can also look up the companies we are working with and see all the contacts and attachments.

What do you dislike?

the merging of candidates- you can only do this when you type there name into applicants and then you have to click both and merge them. I would like to do it just off there profile. Also when you search candidates it makes you only search resume when it should just search the whole profile.

try to find these candidates jobs

COMPAS review by <span>Kevin M.</span>
Kevin M.

"Bets Recruiting CRM out there.. Period! "

What do you like best?

1st off I have to recognize the Compas Customer Success team! They are always available when ever I have an issue, and help coach me through the system. As for the power of Compas CRM, it is the BEST I have used in 15 years of recruiting! It has a simple interference and importing exporting and email blast are seamless, which I love as a producer. In addition, they have great tools for measuring metrics and tracking sales! 5 stars!

What do you dislike?

Sorry i do not have complaints about the tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have one get it now! If you are paying a premium for a poor slow product make the switch

Recruiting and head hunting. The user friendliness speed of the tool is amazing! I don't have time for slow CRM's that require 3-5 minutes to load contact and candidates and do blasts

COMPAS review by <span>Kristi S.</span>
Kristi S.

"Amazing CRM"

What do you like best?

Compas is constantly changing and improving the functionality of the software. They want to hear everything their customers have to say and want to see the suggestions we have to make to improve the software.

What do you dislike?

There are times that things will automatically change and it just takes more time to figure out, but they have not removed anything we utilize on a daily basis.

We utilize Compas company wide across 3 different locations and it makes it easy to keep track of candidates and where they are in the process.

COMPAS review by <span>Maude A.</span>
Maude A.

"Very positive experience with Compas and highly responsive support teams"

What do you like best?

The best feature of Compas is the responsiveness of the support teams. Although I wish that issues could be resolved more quickly, the support teams reply quickly to incoming requests and check-in once in a while.

Regarding Compas itself, I enjoy the fact that there are many ways to search for candidates - it can be especially helpful when your searching for candidates with very specific qualifications.

What do you dislike?

I have a lot of issues with Compas echo that haven't been resolved for months. I also wish there were more ways to customize what fields you see when you search for candidates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service and product.

It's great to have a web-based system because it can be accessed from anywhere. Our old system was not web-based and it was hard to use the database on the go.

COMPAS review by <span>Amy H.</span>
Amy H.

"Customer Service was the best"

What do you like best?

The best part about the service from Compas was that Brandon (the technician who helped me) was very thorough with his help. He checked in twice, walked me through with a screen share, and helped me with additional help that wasn't listed on my original inquiry.

What do you dislike?

I didn't dislike anything about my experience. I can, however, notice that compas doesn't show whether we have placed the person in the tearsheet (which would be very helpful instead of having to go to the full profile). Also, none of the pages are updated in real time, and it would be very useful if that were the case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

The benefits of this ATS CRM are that I'm able to compile tearsheets very easily.

COMPAS review by User in Paper & Forest Products
User in Paper & Forest Products

"Quick and Excellent Customer Support"

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to use and does what it says on the box. I had no training on how to use it for my purpose, but manage to do so with the greatest ease.

What do you dislike?

In my limited user experience, I haven't found anything I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

COPMAS provides great user experience. For and end-user, like me, it's very easy to use and unambiguous. It leaves no room for error in how the tool is used. It's a great to offer users of all tech skill levels.

I'm just an end-user and use the tool to enter my timesheets. COMPAS helps to keep an accurate account of current work effort as well as historical data.

"Newbie"

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of using the system (once I was shown how to). Quick responses, helpful, and nice people to speak with! Easy to pull reports and have them exported to Excel in a great format. Also appreciate the Success Center that has some helpful tips.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. Just can be overwhelming since there are so many capabilities, which is a good thing! I wish there was an option to put an open text box along with the upload option in the I-frame for our website.

We were looking to customize how to post jobs to our website and leave an option for candidates to type in an open text box versus having to upload a document. Although that wasn't a current capability, it was still easy to make all other adjustments. It was easy posting jobs to our company website extremely easy, and it can be tailored to say what we want!

COMPAS review by <span>Cody V.</span>
Cody V.

"Great ATS, been a customer for years"

What do you like best?

The workflow and layout is some of the best for being able to track candidates and job pipelines. It is intuitive and easy t use, so new users come up to speed quickly.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if all of the data inside of compas would automatically update... a big ask, I know, but all of us recruiters would love that!

Compas is the software that runs our business, we live in it every day, so thanks!

Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"Compas support through integration is great!"

What do you like best?

I like how the search functions work, it makes it easy to locate the information you need quickly and effectively.

What do you dislike?

I wish that activities were ore easily connected to companies and people. So if I sent an email about a job to a potential candidate I wish I could see that email when I looked at the candidate and the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to integrate and train users prior to full launch.

I can quickly and easily locate information on contact and candidates. I love that Compas has partner integrations allowing me to auto share postings and change they way they appear. Compas saves me time allowing me to focus on other functions.

COMPAS review by Executive Sponsor in Staffing and Recruiting
Executive Sponsor in Staffing and Recruiting

"I had a great experience with Compas! Everyone I worked with were amazing and so supportive."

What do you like best?

Augustine, Sid and Greg are very friendly and very easy to work with. Vendor relationships are very important to PMC. They have great active listening skills and were highly responsive to all of my companies support requests. They are always available when I need them and frankly, they have good helpful attitudes which made the process even that more enjoyable.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything that I dislike. I really can't :)

The business problems that I'm solving with Compas are as follows: Higher user adoption. Everyone on my team likes the user interface and the ease of use. We especially like the "echo" feature which allows us to simply parse candidates from LinkedIn/Indeed with a click of a button. Compas also allows us to track our deals through the process with ease. Therefore I always know which orders are high priority. Simply just an amazing tool.

COMPAS review by Administrator in Industrial Automation
Administrator in Industrial Automation

"Compas is simple - the pros and cons"

What do you like best?

The detail that Compas allows us to record for each candidate and for the positions we've posted is great. The integration with our company job board and select distribution sites is ideal. Compas is very easy to use!

What do you dislike?

The system isn't as complex as we would like. Some of the customization and reports that we would hope for don't or can't exist. Perhaps Compas isn't ideal for a company that is growing at the rate we are, or maybe with a smaller number of users. I would recommend for a small company.

Any time we have a technical issue we are able to get in touch with our Compas representatives quickly. The answer to the issue may not be immediate but they are persistent and always willing to work with out internal IT department to solve any issues that cross company borders. (I think this answers the question although I am not exactly sure what the CRM is).

COMPAS review by <span>Brent R.</span>
Brent R.

"Vice President, Business Development "

What do you like best?

We needed a system that could be used across our entire company to communicate process from Recruiting, Sales to On boarding/Back Office and we found that in Compas.

What do you dislike?

Compas is growing and there system has limitations - compare to other staffing ATS systems - but they understand that and are always looking at ways to improve

Time-card function in Compas is very user friendly and we received positive feedback from our contractors and clients on our new Time-card function with Compas

COMPAS review by <span>Chris M.</span>
Chris M.

"COMPAS ATS - Top ATS on the market"

What do you like best?

I like how user-friendly COMPAS is and it enables my team work with great efficiency in our day to day

What do you dislike?

COMPAS has been rolling out great improvements over the past year, and I'd recommend better communication with releases so we can implement the updates into our processes quicker!

1) We are better managing our networks of talent and building better relationships with top candidates

2) We are better tracking our progress in real time for the roles/clients we support

COMPAS review by <span>Denitsa U.</span>
Denitsa U.

"Global Recruitment Specialist"

What do you like best?

I like the way Compas visualises data and how flexible it can be.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes our hiring managers would require reports that are a cross between the requisition data and candidates (associated with this req) data which is not always quite possible to pull out.

We use Compas to maintain our recruitment pipeline and to report on recruitment activities to the senior leadership so they can assess their hiring needs and recruitment strategies.

"Loving COMPAS"

What do you like best?

COMPAS allows me to easily track our progress on multiple client projects simultaneously. The ATS is easy to use and understand. The CRM has been very helpful in keeping our prospective clients organized while we focus on relationships. COMPAS' support team is always friendly and helpful.

What do you dislike?

The interface can require too many clicks to reach your desired location. While easy to customize right out of the box, several changes we're making to the system require development time and additional charges.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call the Support team for questions. They're quite knowledgeable about the industry as well as their tool.

Applicant/Candidate management, requisition management, client/customer management, and Recruiting Team and Sales Team metrics.

COMPAS review by <span>Jeremy G.</span>
Jeremy G.

"Loving COMPAS So Far"

What do you like best?

Really like the pipelining capability, reporting, texting, and feel that postings are much easier to manage.

What do you dislike?

WIsh we had the ability to share templates with all users. Wish there were easier way to track interviews

Definitely seeing that COMPAS will allow for us to do more effective pipelining. With Jazz, we found that we'd lose many candidates because it wasn't really set up as a strong pipelininig tool.

COMPAS review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"COMPAS ATS | CRM"

What do you like best?

Simple functionality, at an affordable price. Very easy to train staff on use and steps for tracking candidates.

What do you dislike?

Personally, I have worked on bigger platforms with every bell and whistle that I have never used. So this negative is a positive for me personally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are building a business and require a function affordable system that will grow with you. Compas is the tool I would recommend.

Effectively & efficiently marketing for and tracking applicants and employees throughout the country. Our goal in our business was to become paperless and more efficient to increase production. This tool has allowed us to cut costs effectively.

COMPAS review by <span>Dana C.</span>
Dana C.

"Why I recommend Compas"

What do you like best?

The service and support I receive from my account manager - Brandon is really good! Knowledgeable, thoughtful, helpful. The tool itself does exactly what I need it to do and is fairly simple to use. It's not full of bells and whistles that are irrelevant.

What do you dislike?

It could be "prettier" and sometimes I feel like I have to do too many clicks - but that's not very common.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for Brandon Taleghani to be your point of contact!

I'm able to easily report our recruiting stats and my dashboard gives me a high level overview of activity in one easy to find place.

COMPAS review by <span>Jake W.</span>
Jake W.

"Compas - the right tool for now and the future!"

What do you like best?

Being a company in growth mode, Compas took care of all of our current needs and is scaleable for our future needs.

What do you dislike?

Although Compas integrates nicely with LinkedIn, I wish that it had more of a Xobni way of automatically pulling up candidates LinkedIn profile.

As a growing company we realized we could not track the sheer number of applicants via Excel spreadsheets no longer. After reviewing several ATS systems we chose Compas as our ATS. It has improved our internal communications, candidate ownership, ability to see where candidates are in our process, and close in on the right talent more efficiently.

COMPAS review by <span>Mary L.</span>
Mary L.

"Manager, Executive Search"

What do you like best?

It has everything you need in an ATS system, and when in doubt, I reach out to Brandon in tech support, and he is extremely responsive.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn allows you to key in any derivation of a name. For example, if the candidate first name is Nicholas, I can still find him under Nick, Nic, Nicky, etc. This would be very helpful to have this function on Compas as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product at a good price.

Better contact with candidates and clients. Better tracking of prospects and revenue.

COMPAS review by User

"Compas is an excellent CRM tool packed with flexibility"

What do you like best?

I have two favorites: gmail "Sync & Send" so that all emails sent are visible in compas along with "Compas Echo" to easily import contacts and candidates from LinkedIn

What do you dislike?

State field defaults to Alabama if you dont put something in and often defualts to Afghanistan when using compas echo import feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More online tutorials and/or tips. Or, maybe an email newsletter that is sent to subscribers quarterly announcing new features and or tips

Compas allows you to easily assign follow ups to yourself or others and prevents tasks from falling through the cracks

COMPAS review by <span>Denise H.</span>
Denise H.

"Hart/Compas"

What do you like best?

I like the customer service the best . I like I can keep track of my jobs and applicants. I also like that I can get a listing of all my clients with their address from the REPORTS menu.

What do you dislike?

I think it can be cumbersome at times, requiring too many clicks for one piece of info.

Great job posting which brings in great candidates. My clients are happy with candidates I send and Hart is happy with the billing.

COMPAS review by <span>Zachary T.</span>
Zachary T.

"Intuitive, Seamless, and Practical"

What do you like best?

COMPAS records all important information regarding applicant tracking and status, client information, and important follow-up details. COMPAS allows for seamless integration with LinkedIn and Outlook which is vital for professional recruiting.

What do you dislike?

Occasional system maintenance and interface bugs, but all issues that have come up have been solved timely via customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the usability and functionality of the system.

Sending mass emails easily to qualified candidates, searching for prime candidates in specific locations, pipe-lining qualified candidates for easy follow-up, and accurate search functionality.

COMPAS review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Really great software but could use some improvements"

What do you like best?

A lot of the features are innovative and helpful; they're usually very open to suggestions and customizing the software per our needs

What do you dislike?

There are some aspects that seem like a "duh" but aren't in Compas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They're very open to customizing the software to your needs and making changes that you recommend.

Allows us to track our notes on candidates and have up the hour statistics for our team's performance

COMPAS review by <span>Daniel A.</span>
Daniel A.

"Great Customer Support!!!"

What do you like best?

COMPAS provided a business solution to my issue within a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. The customer represenatives were awesome and answered all my questions in a timely manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None at this time.

Fast turnaround in resolving issues from an HR perspective.

Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"great customer service "

What do you like best?

whenever I have an issue I can email a question and they get right back to me or get on a call right away until the problem is solved

What do you dislike?

i wish there was a list of tasks for each day on the front dashboard

Recommendations to others considering the product

utilize the customer service and training sessions, very helpful!

i'm doing business development. I like that the emails out of gmail get directly logged into the system.

"Great ATS for Agencies"

What do you like best?

Compas is simple and clean in it's design. I like that the workflow is very easy and viewing applicants and taking notes is great.

What do you dislike?

The calendar system could use some improvement when it comes to making changes to appointments. i.e. cancelling an invite or updating a time vs having to create a new one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a clean and simple system for direct or contract placement - Compas provides a system that is easy to use, not much clutter and their job page integration for applicants is great.

Compas has helped our workflow and managing clients and candidates. The major benefit is the power of information so everyone knows what we are working on between multiple locations.

Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Compas is a good ATS/CRM that I would recommend. "

What do you like best?

The support has been great thus far. We've always received answers within a short time-frame.

What do you dislike?

The back-end office integration can use some work, but it's a new software they've just recently set up and they've done their best to minimize the issues.

We're working with Compas to better understand the back-office integration and they've been very helpful in taking our ideas and working with their implementation team to include them in their next integration runs.

"Great agency-focused ATS"

What do you like best?

Easy work flows

LI imports

Email syncing

Good overviews of open recs

Easy to navigate candidate / client profiles

What do you dislike?

not always as customizeable as I'd like

BI tool is useful but a bit wonky from time to time

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to customize and have 100% control over the look and feel of your ATS then maybe this is not the right one for you. However, if you're looking for an ATS that does exactly what it needs to do, helps you keep track of your candidates as well as your team's progress, than Compas could be a great fit.

Keeping track of active candidates and active jobs and having visibility across the organization.

COMPAS review by <span>Jane B.</span>
Jane B.

"Our team at RockIT (a tech recruiting agency in SF) has been using Compas for the past 5 years."

What do you like best?

Ease of navigation, clean interface and workflow, frequent product improvements, good support.

What do you dislike?

Some limitations of search capability, desired features/changes can be slow to implement.

Use it for all of our recruiting on behalf of hundreds of clients and thousands of candidates.

COMPAS review by <span>Billy V.</span>
Billy V.

"Support has been wonderful! "

What do you like best?

The Compas support team has gone above and beyond any and all requests we have made. I only wish all of our vendors worked in this manner.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike. They've been really fantastic

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product.

I haven't really used the ATS/CRM. I'm the VP of technology so I have had to work with the support team to ensure the product is being used for our staff correctly.

COMPAS review by Administrator

"Exceptional Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Our Account Manager is always friendly and willing to help. The platform is clean and very user friendly to for our recruiters. Compas is constantly adding new and better features.

What do you dislike?

Success center - I don't like having the requests voted on.

Better usability for our recruiters. It's an easier system for them to navigate through and place more candidates.

User in Staffing and Recruiting

"compas have been an easy to use system so far. Service has been excellent when any issue arose"

What do you like best?

The easy addition of applicants and the ability to track them in reference to various positions. Having all the pertinent information at hand within a customized screen.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the key qualifiers are self populated. I don't necessarily agree with them.

We use compass to manage new business and candidates over the sales cycle. It has been intuitive sofar and it is easy to add jobs as well as candidates.

COMPAS review by <span>Mark P.</span>
Mark P.

"Very happy with the migration to Compas"

What do you like best?

Easy-to-use user interface; end-to-end recruiting processes functionality; excellent and attentive customer service; great value for the money

What do you dislike?

BI Reporting is limited and hard to use; wish we had the capabilities to create custom ad-hoc reports

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great system for the money. Fast migration with very good customer service; system is able to handle all of our processes and very easy to use.

Ability to track business development, recruiting and workflow processes and metrics

COMPAS review by <span>Stacy R.</span>
Stacy R.

"Excellent ATS"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, great social media tool to post jobs, reports and widgets makes things easy to manage.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything, if I had to choose, would say that support was 3 hours behind us in time, but I think they've beefed up their support coverage.

Hiring talent, higher fill rates and reduced costs

Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"COMPAS is a solid solution"

What do you like best?

I like that we can track everything, from submissions to candidate source to client contacts ... it's a very comprehensive system with a ton of information.

What do you dislike?

We sync our Outlook email to Compas, but if for some reason the sync drops, we are not notified. Weeks can go by before a user realizes that her emails aren't syncing, at which time there are now weeks of emails not synced. It would be extremely helpful to get some sort of notification the first time a sync fails.

We have all of our candidate and client processes in one spot. It's cleaned up our overall process quite a bit.

COMPAS review by User in Research
User in Research

"COMPAS Review"

What do you like best?

COMPAS has also provided us with great customer service. They are very fast to respond to inquiries. We also like the ability to sync our emails and attachments to candidate profiles.

What do you dislike?

It's not always as intuitive as we'd like. There could be improvements made with the way candidate pipelines are assessed and the reporting capabilities.

Candidate Tracking, Outreach, Reporting

"Business Analyst"

What do you like best?

Compas is very user friendly and has great front end capabilities.

What do you dislike?

Although I have stumbled across a few shortcomings, the help support at Compas has created almost immediate workarounds / new developments to assist.

Because Compas is so user friendly we have seen an increase in internal usage, which has helped with accurate reporting.

COMPAS review by <span>gregory d.</span>
gregory d.

"Customer service experience"

What do you like best?

Great follow thru, detailed and easy explanation of what I was calling about. Friendly, outgoing, well educated. Great experience

What do you dislike?

There really was nothing that i disliked on recent call

How to maximize the benefits of using COMPAS for populating emails to qualified candidates.

COMPAS review by Executive Sponsor in Staffing and Recruiting
Executive Sponsor in Staffing and Recruiting

"Highly Recommend COMPAS for Any Recruiting Organization"

What do you like best?

The system helps our company run more efficient within the main 3 areas of the business:

(1) ATS/Recruiting

(2) CRM/Sales

(3) Time & Expense/Back Office.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about COMPAS and we thankfully have zero plans on changing systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All companies have different requirements when it comes to evaluating an ATS but if you're business specializes in placing temporary and full-time talent I would definitely recommend evaluation COMPAS.

The back office platform allows the company to run leaner so we can invest and focus more time and money on new business activities.

User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Compas: superior customer service; lot of functionality"

What do you like best?

The customer support has been fabulous! I love the Compas Echo and outlook plug-ins to input new Contacts / Candidates / Companies as well as track communication.

What do you dislike?

The calendar functionality makes it extra challenging to track the information on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.

It is helping us

"Compas"

What do you like best?

Efficient, organized and always improving. Running reports is a game changer. However, there could be more ease of use.

What do you dislike?

some features could be improved, searching for candidates should be easier and should auto populate if the name is different.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

running reports is very helpful for tracking and improvements needed.

COMPAS review by <span>Michael S.</span>
Michael S.

"Solid ATS"

What do you like best?

Compas has an easy interface to use - very self explanatory

What do you dislike?

It's not as extensive as, let's say, Salesforce. But definitely a solid ATS.

It's a very good way to track clients and employees, candidates, activity, production. Plenty of transparency.

COMPAS review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Fantastic Experience"

What do you like best?

The customer service is the best I have had especially with any time of migration experience.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't say anything here as I haven't had any complaints to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I compared many options and while there are a ton out there that are good, the customer experience set these guys apart.

Increased performance from our recruiters due to an ease of process and consistency in the way we push candidates through and easy to comprehend system.

"Operations Manager"

What do you like best?

Our representative Brandon is very quick to response with help or a fix.

What do you dislike?

I am a new user to this system - still learning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

still learning tool.

better business inefficiencies. less tasks needed.

Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"Compas is the ideal recruiting technology for any Staffing Firm"

What do you like best?

It is intuitive and easy to use. It has everything you need to successfully operate and manage and Staffing Company.

What do you dislike?

They have continued to roll out releases to fix any bugs we have come across.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a powerful tool that has more functionality than you probably need.

It is an end to end service with a great ATS and a solid CRM as well.

COMPAS review by <span>Tracey R.</span>
Tracey R.

"COMPAS has provided us with a tool that has helped our business become more efficient and effective"

What do you like best?

Our ability to import/update candidates from LinkedIn

What do you dislike?

We don't like that US always populates in Candidate imports rather than Canada

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it

Efficiency of communication, effective reporting in real time,

COMPAS review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Compas Review"

What do you like best?

I believe that Compas has a high level of customer support. Response time is very timely and my answers are quickly addressed with clear and concise instructions on how to fix.

What do you dislike?

A couple of action item buttons are not very intuitive.

Because we are a government contractor, there are many items we must track and this is easily accomplished in Compas.

Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"Tracks everything for you - you don't need to worry about anything!"

What do you like best?

All emails and conversations are automatically uploaded/synced into the system.

What do you dislike?

When uploading a candidate and creating a new candidate profile the steps are a bit tedious/long. Wish there was a quicker simpler way of doing this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Has so many features, it's endless.

Since everything is synced automatically everything you do is tracked and easy to access for review or referral.

COMPAS review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"iVantage Group"

What do you like best?

Easy of use, awesome support team for training and any questions or concerns that may come up.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool is powerful. Make sure you have a point person that stays connected with the enhancements

Just having one central place to organize all client and candidate related information is helpful in which you can customize is helpful.

COMPAS review by Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain
Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Good Product With 2 different platforms"

What do you like best?

I like that we were able to do out back office cataloging in one place

What do you dislike?

Several in the office felt it wasn't as nimble as they required

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are trying 3 different options amongst our offices and Compas is easier to use than others

The platform allowed us to be paperless and did eliminate duplication amongst the depts

Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Compas - Back Office (Payroll & Billing)"

What do you like best?

Compas is very user friendly. Our contractors and customers have had very little complaints or questions on how to use the COMPAS system when entering hours and approving timecards.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more reporting for back office.

This system will help streamline payroll and billing for our accounting department and has assisted with communication both internally and with our customers and contractors.

"Compas ATS Review"

What do you like best?

I like the BI Dashboard. It gives us customizable reports on our key KPIs for our Recruiting and Sales teams.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes need to click through several windows to get to my end point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, COMPAS is a viable option for other Agency Recruiting firms.

We are looking at prioritization of clients and job requirements based on qualitative ratios per client vs market averages.

User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Effective and Efficient ATS"

What do you like best?

Ease of searching for candidates already in database, as well as ease of job posting. I also like the ability to do mass actions such as emailing up to 5o candidates at once.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes is slow loading information.

The ability to find and contact candidates before the competition does. We are having more wins then ever.

COMPAS review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Outstanding on-boarding support"

What do you like best?

Solid CRM/ATS integration. Seamless job posting ability to boards and social media. Fantastic onboarding and continuing support from the Compas team.

What do you dislike?

Backend integrations are a little clunky, but new developments seem to be improving that. Compas has a willingness to work through any glitches.

Driving staffing desk. Managing recruiter productivity. Holistic view of the business.

User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Easy to use, robust ATS that checks all the boxes"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly and built for recruiting by people that know the industry.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes new releases / features are not fully tested. BI Reports not consistently accurate/on time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very powerful from an ATS standpoint

Extremely efficient from a recruiting perspective.; saving time, finding candidates, etc.

"Get CRM / ATS"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to import candidates right out of Linkedin! Also love the posting of jobs online and to our website with a couple clicks.

What do you dislike?

Not sure if I have any complaints....this is an outstanding package!

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommend!!!

Ability to post and run a full recruiting desk...improved production.

COMPAS review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Best ATS out there!"

What do you like best?

Fantastic customer service, user friendly, smooth migration process, cost effective and completely customizable.

What do you dislike?

I have been a Compas user for over a year now and I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll find nothing better!

Compas makes the whole staffing process as simple and smooth as can be.

User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Continually improving COMPAS is amazing!"

What do you like best?

The new Company page and Tasks page / options are significantly more user friendly

What do you dislike?

Still can't edit / rearrange all of the tab options on all pages.

Organizational structure and more efficient BD

"Compas works"

What do you like best?

Always improving. I like having new features improving the product.

What do you dislike?

Too many clicks. I don't like having to have multiple clicks to accomplish a task.

keeping track of candidates.

Learn more about COMPAS ATS CRM

COMPAS ATS CRM Videos

Learning about COMPAS ATS CRM?

* We monitor all COMPAS ATS CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.