COMPASS® Quality Management System

COMPASS® Quality Management System

COMPASS® Quality Management System is a project portfolio management system that manages an organization's quality and performance improvement activity.

Work for COMPASS® Quality Management System?

Learning about COMPASS?

COMPASS® Quality Management System Reviews

Ask COMPASS a Question
Showing 43 COMPASS reviews
COMPASS review by Hallie M.
Hallie M.

"Good Software for Lean Projects"

What do you like best?

I like all of the tools that are available to help develop the project idea and carry it forward. I also like that there are modules that show you how to use these tools. The "Drive Project" section of the software is great--it really defines each step one needs to take to move forward.

What do you dislike?

It's not the most intuitive, a user needs to explore the software a bit to get used to it. The categories on the homepage don't match the menu that you see on the other pages.

Lots of process improvement happening across the company, from patient and staff satisfaction to billing issues. This definitely helps someone define a project and not get too over their head. There are lots of tools that help you scope down a project so it's achievable and measurable.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about COMPASS® Quality Management System
COMPASS review by Jillian A.
Jillian A.

"Lean 2017-2018 Compass Review"

What do you like best?

Responsiveness of staff, ability to tailor the program to requests

What do you dislike?

Some actions are unintuitive like how to edit ideas. Having to wait for Compass staff to respond and make a change is frustrating, even if they are very responsive which they have been. The more autonomy you could give users to edit their ideas and their work- the better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take input and feedback from users and act on it promptly (i.e. allowing users to delete ideas on their own- both those in draft form and those already submitted to Leadership). Giving users more flexibility for administering and editing their own work would make users more autonomous and satisfied with the product because they would be less reliant on Compass staff to read and respond to feedback and make changes.

Management of quality improvement project around Prioritizing Quality Measures in Value-Based Contracts (Potentially Preventable ED Admissions & Promoting Bi-directional PC-CBO Referrals) Through Nontraditional Strategies (Behavioral/Lifestyle Screening and Engagement). I am a relatively new user but so far I have gleaned that the program will help organize project management components, communicate with Leadership, and utilize planning and statistical analysis tools.

What Project Management solution do you use?

COMPASS review by Doug S.
Doug S.

"Chief Clinical Officer"

What do you like best?

Continuous quality improvement is at the very core of innovation in the delivery of primary health care. Compass allows an integrated platform to capture disruptive innovation ideas, prioritize them and in a transparent manner drive accountability in the ongoing management of launched projects.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that I dislike but in our quality approach we are an agnostic shop combining elements of lean, six sigma, change management etc. Compass format is decidedly a six sigma approach but the platform is easily customizable to support QI processes unique to our system.

As a healthcare institution we have launched QI projects to better drive patient outcomes and allow us to be successful in the changing paradigm of value based healthcare payments. An example is increasing colorectal cancer screening rates in our patient populations. Our rates have increased by more than 20% and continue to increase across all our clinic sites.

COMPASS review by Nicholas C.
Nicholas C.

"Compass is better now than it was"

What do you like best?

Wealth of tutorials, tools, resources, templates, reports, etc.

What do you dislike?

Interface was confusing, daunting, a turn off for already busy people to learn and navigate. It's a little better now, or maybe a lightbulb went off and I see it more clearly now. Also, I'm not a big fan of the ideas and scoring sections, and I don't like to be overly forced to use the tools provided. Some tools and charts created outside of compass are more visually appealing and easier to use; I don't always want to use a macro-enabled tool provided by compass.

improving the use and utility of a data collection tool for patient engagement activities across entire network.

COMPASS review by Ifesinachi C.
Ifesinachi C.

"The use of compass QMS in Health care "

What do you like best?

The simplicity and user guide of the software. It is extremely user friendly. It encourages team work within an organisation. Compass helps management to keep track of subordinates during project management. There is strict access to compass. Only registered users are allowed to access the software. The site is a very smart one that can easily be accessed once a user has internet access.

What do you dislike?

The fact that 5S is just descriptive with the downloaded example. 5s cannot be practiced except its been assigned to the user. There is nothing specifically addressing the management of risk, safety or security.

It will be more appreciated if Compass can introduce a risk register to help organisations.

Compass should have a platform that helps to manage patients feedback and introduce CAPA to correct negSome information that have been saved in Compass cannot be retrieved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

COMPASS is a QMS that should be used by every health organisation especially organisations who have great value for quality.

I'm basically using compass for performance evaluation and Quality Improvement and Quality Management.

COMPASS review by Ayo M.
Ayo M.

"The Compass Software is exactly the Solution to all my business needs and Improvement. "

What do you like best?

The ability to tailor COMPASS to meet your needs. it has so much features required for my projects and its so flexible.

Many options in COMPASS is something that excites me

It has been improved over time

Support on request has also been tremendous

Its a robust system of quality management system

Response to querries have been commendable

Simplicity of the compass software and it is very easy to use.

We really it because it is very user friendly

What do you dislike?

May be too many data entry. COMPASS requires me to enter too many information during project.

The administrator can remove users but user credential still shows

It takes time to see some other data.

You may not be able to see data or project from other sources

Saved project may not be seen occasionally after you have saved them

The review process of the COMPASS is very cumbersome and needs to be worked upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very good software for QMS.

It has been tested and convenient to use. We have been using this software for over 3 years now.

Can be recommended to others.

Easy to use and efficient. Has been upgraded to meet new demands

Reduction of Waiting Time.

Balanced score card

Project Management

Ideas have also been generated

I have used it to automate my quality management system.

It is also cost effective

Very rugged and meets the need of out projects

COMPASS review by Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.

"The COMPASS Quality Management System is the cornerstone to any performance improvement project."

What do you like best?

The system is straight forward, simple to use, and provides a step by step guide for the chosen performance improvement methodology. The "Lean Training Guide" and "Tools" are a definite bonus for all COMPASS Quality Management System users. On a regular basis, COMPASS provides clinics, which assist users in how to best utilize the tools within the system. The experience behind each team member of Creative Healthcare is beyond exceptional and it is great to have the support of individuals who have the knowledge to best assist you in your performance improvement endeavors.

What do you dislike?

At this time there are no concerns with the COMPASS Quality Management System.

Recommendations to others considering the product

COMPASS Quality Management System is a must for any organization wanting to implement successful performance improvement projects.

Performance improvement and associated methodologies is a newly introduced concept to our organization; however, with the help of the COMPASS Quality Management System the organization was able to improve efficiencies in the area of service documentation resulting in soft savings of approximately $67,000.

COMPASS review by Curt S.
Curt S.

"Initial Impressions - Great Product"

What do you like best?

We are just getting started with COMPASS and are finding the ability to customize the processes and flows for our particular needs to be very good. A major strength of the product is our ability to specify how we are managing our projects and have the program help us do so -- our way.

What do you dislike?

It performs as expected, or better. I have no dislikes, but will be looking for stronger reporting outside of the licensed users. Creato has been very responsive, so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are still early in our implementation (< 1 week), but are very happy so far. My one recommendation is to buy more user licenses than you think you will need initially... You'll likely need them.

We need to manage both new ideas with project initiation, and the overall management of the projects as a whole. With a small QI staff, managing over a hundred projects needs to be very organized. COMPASS will help us keep everything on track.

COMPASS review by Charlene M.
Charlene M.

"Great interactive tools that are ready during process improvement work sessions."

What do you like best?

During a process improvement work session, it is easy to sign into this web-based program and pull up a tool and begin entering the information. This decreases the need to go back after the session and enter the information. The whole team gets to see the work being done in real-time and participate.

What do you dislike?

There is no dislike, only additional needs. It would be great to have more tools that can be customized further and/or titles changed to what an organization is used to using.

Several business problems are being worked on and solved that are based on current systems and improving those systems to get better results that a better system will provide.

COMPASS review by Patience O.
Patience O.

"COMPASS QUALITY MANAGEMT"

What do you like best?

The ability to secure saved information organize the information saved in a certain pattern and make reference to when necessary. COMPASS is user-friendly and has features that can easily be used by anyone in an organisation.

What do you dislike?

Inability to view saved CAPA, there is no module for risk management, inability to compare information and idea with other organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend compass to other organization if there is a positive improvement.

it is used to solve problems such as: Idea management, Project management, Corrective action and preventive action, 5S.

COMPASS review by Administrator in Biotechnology
Administrator in Biotechnology

"Project management life saver "

What do you like best?

The modules help you to navigate the software, I'm not computer friendly as the younger people so I need the help and the modules allow me to get the help without asking from my team members

What do you dislike?

I don't like the homepage options, its hard to understand sometimes where to go but I am also not a computer person so that could be the issue as well because my team members don't seem to have a issue with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the cost of set up, sometimes it is better to have someone come out and give a tutorial on the software and set it up.

Management of quality throughout the entire company, it has also help us to plan out projects and break down the project so that nothing is over looked and everything can be discuss.

COMPASS review by Rene N.
Rene N.

"COMPASS system has greatly impacted the quality and work culture "

What do you like best?

I particularly love the tools contained in each phase of the DMAIC components, online trainings, centralized reporting and the process mapping is such a valuable feature. Easy to use regardless of experience levels with COMPASS and PI work.

What do you dislike?

No actual issues with the system to report. Response is based on two factors. First, our quality team are absolute rookies in using the COMPASS system thus learning curve of the basic DMAIC tools and navigation is new, exciting and commensurate with experience levels. Second, when compared to the antiquated and documentation management system, COMPASS is light years ahead of spreadsheet repositories our department used in the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I make an appeal to compliance leaders across all healthcare industries who, like me, learn as you go and inherited quality and compliance. I learned about PI on my own through books and online trainings. If you have the vision to grow and improve the work culture, and you are confident in your ability to lead, be bold and trust in the folks at CHC. My regulatory team catapulted from simply conducting audits to becoming actual change agents to our company and creating synergies with clinical teams.

The business problems being solved via COMPASS involve mostly process improvements and system inefficiencies intrinsic in the delivery of integrated care services. Benefits realized in the first year of implementation of COMPASS include $134,000 ROI. The system has harnessed a unified team approach to problem solving center wide while ensuring executive level engagement with every launched project.

COMPASS review by Jeanee  T.
Jeanee T.

"Nice application"

What do you like best?

I like that the system is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It is no real dislike, except that I get reminders only once instead of maybe 2 during that day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be intimidated by the use of a new product. Embrace it, it will become second nature.

Its a great tool to use while creating my LEAN project. I keeps me organized and on track with target dates and what the next steps are.

COMPASS review by Riley J.
Riley J.

"The system offers several tools one can use to improve their quality indicators. "

What do you like best?

I like the pacing of the Compass tool Modules.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to consistently go back to the page with the colored boxes. I think there should be a more navigable way of referring back to this page, perhaps having the same colored boxes at the top of the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Provides a thorough explanation of how to begin down the path of improving quality measures using the two schools of thought: Lean and Six Sigma.

COMPASS review by Amy F.
Amy F.

"COMPASS is a solid product, with some opportunity for enhancement"

What do you like best?

• In a smaller, rural healthcare organization, each staff member wears many hats, and we needed a Project Portfolio Management system that would allow all leaders – those with a background in improvement science and those without – to successfully implement improvement projects. COMPASS provided us with such a system – it has the capability to guide users through every step of process improvement – from idea and business case development, to following the steps of proven improvement methodologies (such as DMAIC or PDSA), to monitoring measures of success over time. Tools and tutorials are built into COMPASS, so Project Leaders have “help” along the way – they needn’t be Black Belts to lead their own teams.

• COMPASS is an “electronic history book,” of sorts – we can easily view (and celebrate) every improvement we’ve implemented since 2014.

• I’ve found COMPASS support to be exceptional – when I have questions or need assistance, the response is always timely and thorough.

What do you dislike?

We’ve used COMPASS for two years, and while the system has consistently worked well for us on the front end (idea submission and prioritization of projects), we have faced some challenges with adoption once the project has been approved and launched. Users would like to see:

• Better “connectivity” between the DMAIC/PDSA checklists, the tools, and the tutorials (ie, “This tool would be helpful at this stage. Click here for a tutorial on the tool. Click here to use the tool.”)

• “Just-in-time” training that’s quick and easy to find (the training that’s available in the system is excellent but extensive – what if I just need a quick “refresher” on a specific tool?).

• Tools that can be more easily manipulated.

From a project management standpoint, I would love to see:

• Enhanced data capture. For most of our projects, we’re tracking multiple measures (quality, efficiency, financial) quarterly over the course of two years. COMPASS doesn’t provide fields for multiple measures over time.

• More robust reporting. See above – ideally the measures that are captured in COMPASS would pull into a report, which could be customized and could include narrative.

Currently, all of my data collection and reporting exist in Excel, independent of COMPASS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The COMPASS team is open to suggestion. They’ve been able to customize a few things for our organization, and “major” requests are carefully considered for annual system enhancements. So if there’s something that’s not working for you, point it out – the COMPASS team may be able to assist.

Healthcare is changing rapidly and drastically. While our organization has a long history of process improvement, in the wake of a changing payer mix and creative disruptions in the market it became necessary for us to push ourselves further – to “transform” the way we deliver care. How can we make our existing systems smarter, more efficient, less wasteful? How can we save money, and what new sources of revenue can we explore? COMPASS has provided us with a comprehensive performance improvement documentation structure to assist us in this work.

COMPASS review by Bev S.
Bev S.

"Review of Compass Quality Management System"

What do you like best?

I like the vision of the company and the way that they have addressed the issues that we have previously encountered. I really like the way that it can receive ideas from anyone and have them reviewed and then either pursued or not.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to be a little more robust and customizable and have it be able to store documents with the project.

We have a large number of projects starting up at the same time that require monitoring. Compass give us the ability to see the progress in one place and to track it.

COMPASS review by Guenter B.
Guenter B.

"Well developed application with excellent learning resources"

What do you like best?

The tools and video provided in Compass are easy to use and very helpful in managing an improvement project.

What do you dislike?

Some of the customizations options are a bit limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compass is always developing new tools and resources for their user base. They have been very responsive to community suggestions for new features and improvements.

Organization and proper documentation of a complete quality improvement project.

COMPASS review by Sherri E.
Sherri E.

"Quality System"

What do you like best?

I have found benefit to the Compass Quality Management System when deciding on new business initiatives.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything with the Compass Quality Management System that I have not disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool

Helps the decision making process with new business ideas and the possible success of them.

COMPASS review by Nicolas B.
Nicolas B.

"Easy and straight forward tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and all the necessary information is available in one click.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. The COMPASS team is very responsive to inquiries which makes the experience even better.

It has helped me and my colleagues lead several projects within the organization. Even people who aren’t familiar with project management can use COMPASS.

COMPASS review by Carlos O.
Carlos O.

"This program is excellent and help our organization to complete a lot of projects"

What do you like best?

It is friendly and easy to use for any staff member at any level. This product has help us a manager to make really good changes in our organization to increased productivity, patient and staff satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

Every product that they have I like. I don't have any that I don't like

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any organization that would like to make changes to process they should use this system, We have used for cycle time, patient complaints, referrals and we have found change in our staff culture to be open to change.

We are working in different project but my is cycle time, revenue, referral and other areas that we want to improve.

COMPASS review by Aimee C.
Aimee C.

"COMPASS "

What do you like best?

We have been working on process improvement for our organization. It has been easy to follow the sessions and f/u with the COMPASS tools. It is user friendly and has examples built in to each tool as a reference for the proper use.

What do you dislike?

No dislike I enjoy working with this tool

My organization is working on several business problems and has benefited from both the LEAN sessions and the COMPASS tools. We have the tools to help us to break down and analyze a process that is currently not working.

COMPASS review by Brad T.
Brad T.

"Review of COMPASS QMS"

What do you like best?

When working through an improvement effort, COMPASS provides a provides a framework style checklist that helps keep you on track.

What do you dislike?

Like any software/program, there is always room for improvement. Overall there is no specific item that I particularly dislike.

My organization utilizes COMPASS to maintain our project pipeline. This approach ensures we are focused on improving the most critical issues that need to be addressed.

COMPASS review by Olanrewaju B.
Olanrewaju B.

"COMPASS QMS- a worthwhile experience"

What do you like best?

The Project Improvements, training/webinar has been of great value in driving projects/ideas.

What do you dislike?

CAPA: unable to work effectively with this module due to the fact that process could not be streamline to suit our operations

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compass QMS is a software that is complementary. It has the capacity to accommodate any other application that is sutiable for your operations.

This shows the improvement from version 4 to version 6 which allows the vendor to adopt the principle of continual improvement which is a permanent objective for any business survival.

Reduction of the under listed

1. Waiting Time

2. Waste

COMPASS review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Fabulous Enhancements to Compass System"

What do you like best?

Compass is a great system for guiding you through the LEAN process. I find the DMAIC tools to be extremely helpful during quality improvement projects. The training section leaves no question unanswered.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. Navigation is simple and provides all resources needed during QI initiatives.

We have solved many work flow issues related to patient care and cycle times. The DMAIC tools have been wonderful when completing the LEAN process.

COMPASS review by Raymond S.
Raymond S.

"COMPASS is a prerequisite toolset for ongoing quality improvement efforts in healthcare."

What do you like best?

The Quality Management System is designed to be user-friendly while containing key elements that administrators require for a robust healthcare organization. It also allows customization that institutions such as ours finds useful given how safety net organizations operate in the industry.

What do you dislike?

None to mention. The product offering demonstrates on its commitment to support all QIPI endeavors.

Adoption of organization-wide application of performance improvement. This system allows scalability to grow and expand with the knowledge-base. Universal value add by all users deployed thus far in the system.

COMPASS review by Dr O.
Dr O.

"Very good in QI project management. Support is very good. Product has continuously been improved."

What do you like best?

Learning opportunity from other institutions/compass clients who have undertaken similar QI projects. This in itself provides an opportunity for improvement in project design and outcomes.

What do you dislike?

Slow development of the balanced scorecard module. Else ok

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compass will certainly becomes more useful and robust with more users and their feedbacks. Compass users can learn from eachother's project improvement experience and thus I would recommend the product to prospective users.

Helped us in managing our QI projects. Hopefully with the balanced scorecard module being developed,will be helpful in managing business performance.

COMPASS review by User

"Creating Tomorrow"

What do you like best?

Provides all staff with ability to contribute new ideas and promote quality improvement throughout the organization.

What do you dislike?

Limited access to view projects by all users. User groups for particular projects should allow more users to view projects and project status.

COMPASS offers a wide variety of quality improvement tools and a large library of resources.

COMPASS review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Good overall"

What do you like best?

The main interface is nice looking and user friendly. The training modules are helpful.

What do you dislike?

The fields to input information can be a bit tedious - all of the free text boxes feel cluttered and are hard to get through.

Having a one-stop shop to manage all of our projects is helpful.

COMPASS review by Brittany E.
Brittany E.

"Compass for sales"

What do you like best?

Compass is a tool our company uses every day. Amazing navigating the territories.

What do you dislike?

It's very slow when added to our computers. Would like some updates on that.

It's a lot easier tracking accounts and leaving notes on accounts to follow up with .

COMPASS review by Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.

"COMPASS is a great product!"

What do you like best?

COMPASS is easy to use with many available tools and tutorials. A project management tool like COMPASS allows more transparency of projects through all levels of leadership within an organization.

What do you dislike?

COMPASS is currently not available in a mobile version, but I believe that upgrade is coming soon.

Our organization is tackling a wide variety of performance improvement projects and COMPASS allows us to prioritize our efforts with it's built in rating system.

COMPASS review by Emoughwe Martha A.
Emoughwe Martha A.

"Nice quality improvement software, but will appreciate addition links."

What do you like best?

Help to Maintain organizations Knowledge

What do you dislike?

Add Links to address risk & opportunities, DMAIC, and process mapping

I use compass to solve CAPA problems relating to Incidence and Complaint from patients. it also serve as Organizational knowledge where we can actually fall back to if we have similar probelms that have been solved in the past.

COMPASS review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Compass as an ATS for Recruiting firm "

What do you like best?

Compass is great. Easy to use and love that it's accessible from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the functions are weird and you have to click a lot to get to certain things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend compass to others. It is an easy to use solution. I would say that it is more suited for temp agencies.

It helps us track all our candidates. It has made me realize that I need to be better with track and make sure I track all activity. But it does help keep me organized.

COMPASS review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Great place to house specific information."

What do you like best?

I like that I can get all if the information I need without searching multiple software systems. We house most of our life.policies here. It allows us to see brokers, premiums, groups and specific information without going to multiple places.

What do you dislike?

It is not always user friendly. Funding the right screen sometimes is a challenge!

Having all of the information together is time saving. I can lookup all of the policy information without having to switch programs.

COMPASS review by Brandi Z.
Brandi Z.

"Great program"

What do you like best?

The system is easy to utilize and navigate.

What do you dislike?

At this time, I currently do not any complaints.

Allows for the ease of keeping track of projects as well as allowing tracking of cost saving measures within the organization.

COMPASS review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Helpful tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, flexible, user friendly, good tech support

What do you dislike?

Still getting to know compass but editing set features and customizing them can be tricky.

keeping track of ideas and project management. allowing sharing of information

COMPASS review by Katherine B.
Katherine B.

"Great Platform for PI Projects "

What do you like best?

Education Programs

Evaluation capacity of programs

tracking or historical tracking of proposals/projects

What do you dislike?

not sure if there is something that has not worked for us..

Implementing the LEAN process in a large organization. We have been able to use this program in our implantation-multiple projects are able to be keyed up...

COMPASS review by Tania L.
Tania L.

"User Friendly "

What do you like best?

User friendly, great program for project storage

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any issues using this program. I would reccome

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will find this program is very user friendly and great for project storage

Project storage is accessible

COMPASS review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"My experience with COMPASS QMS"

What do you like best?

I like the design and interface of the software application and the ease with which you navigate through the different modules

What do you dislike?

The CAPA module is not very helpful. It does not pop up similar incidents or complains that may have occurred in other hospitals

I am currently concentrating on the CAPA module and have added a lot of incidents and complaints to it

COMPASS review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Compass Review"

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly and the extent of capabilities it has is very useful

What do you dislike?

It logs you out if you don't use it a certain amount of times and the log out time is too short

We are able to internally use it and modify/edit quickly for our clients to be able to better use on compass externally

COMPASS review by Administrator

"Compass will facilitate Bay Area Hospital's improvement capabilty"

What do you like best?

The ability to develop an overall view of what the organization is doing toward quality/process improvement

What do you dislike?

Still getting used to it. Cannot answer the question.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Leadership support is essential, and there is a learning curve for users.

Developing the overall view, moving toward executive oversight and understanding of the breadth of work, developing and sustaining the common mental model. A framework for training and standardization.

COMPASS review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Compass quality"

What do you like best?

The ease of access to multiple articles across my network and material needed to excel at my job.

What do you dislike?

No clear designation of where to find certain resources such as phone numbers and emails.

Ensuring I am up to date on all company policies and happenings.

COMPASS review by User

"Not very user friendly"

What do you like best?

I'm in favor of putting all of the items you might need for a training in one central location that many people can access.

What do you dislike?

I don't think the platform is intuitive.

We used it for a LEAN project.

COMPASS review by User in Higher Education

"Great software"

What do you like best?

I really like using Compass. We recently changed from an outdated system and this is like a breath of fresh air.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. So far everything is great and it's a smooth transition.

Better customer service

Learn more about COMPASS® Quality Management System

COMPASS® Quality Management System Videos

Learning about COMPASS® Quality Management System?

* We monitor all COMPASS® Quality Management System reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.