PlanPlus Online

4.7

PlanPlus Online BUSINESS Edition makes it easy to manage Customers, Contacts, Sales Opportunities, Leads, Marketing Campaigns, Projects, Documents, Individual and Group Calendaring, Task Management, Planning and Goal-Setting.

Work for PlanPlus Online?

Learning about PlanPlus?

PlanPlus Online Reviews

Ask PlanPlus a Question
Showing 29 PlanPlus reviews
PlanPlus review by Ian S.
Ian S.

"Almost Exactly What I've Been Looking For!"

What do you like best?

PlanPlus Online is almost exactly what I have been looking for. I like the fact that it is based around the Franklin Day Planner paper based system and philosophy, which I have been using since 1995. I have finally found a way to replace my paper based planning.

I also like the fact that collaboration with others is available.

The support I received in getting set up was fantastic and all my questions were answered swiftly.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the implementation of the "Daily Notes." I have used my "Daily Notes" side of my planner as a way to record the day's events, telephone calls, and things I do, in a chronological way and it becomes almost like a diary or journal.

I hope for an improved implementation of this feature in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out!

There are several problems that are being solved with the use of PlanPlus Online:

1. No more need to lug around my paper based planner.

2. Collaboration with others.

3. Searchable records.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PlanPlus Online
PlanPlus review by Scott R.
Scott R.

"Very Pleased"

What do you like best?

Brandon took the time to walk through most of the major functions and benefits of PPO which allowed me to make an informed decision, without pressure.

What do you dislike?

It isn't the most user-friendly interface and the sync function has duplicated every outlook and iPhone contact.Some of my outlook calendar entries are not appearing in PPO, even after syncing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will take a good deal of time to learn all that this program is capable or...and that means it does a lot.

I am a new real estate agent and I am using PPO as my CRM, marketing, and transaction manager. It's hard to give a detailed review because I just set up the database a few days ago and I haven't utilized much of the program yet.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

PlanPlus review by Rosemary T M.
Rosemary T M.

"PPO transforms your company, your team and reignites productivity-Seriously!"

What do you like best?

Everything is in one place. The software binds people and technology together. Company team is on the same track and aware of how their responsibilities are critical to the financial success for the company. The PPO team is constantly adapting their software to the needs of their clients for ease of use. The learning curve is shortened by a convenient "Walk me through" box that guides you through the system. Need more info - over 200 short videos available 24/7. Help eliminate managers time with team questions "how do I"? The Franklin Covey planning integration is the key component that totally launches the software above the competitors. The new Focus and Compass features give rhyme and reason to team responsibilities. The built in Role feature allows the user to assimilate life roles into their business roles for the ultimate experience.

What do you dislike?

At a glance the program seems simple to use the new interface is clean; however the hidden strength relies on the user's commitment to understand the process system of personal planning and how it relates to sales and marketing. In order to maximize the talent of the software, users must dedicate time upfront for full comprehension and the importance of their individual input and relationship to the overall productivity of other users. To comment on the cons, I would have to put the onus of responsibility on the user not the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

That being said, it is the team that makes PPO such an incredible tool.

Before judging the software, make sure that you have a clear vision of expectations. These people are not expected to be mind-readers. In the case of our company, it only made sense that we did the majority of the leg work with custom fields, etc rather than putting them through loops where they would not understand the nature of our business.

PPO is constantly tweaking the software. They encourage feedback regarding functionality.

As with any program, remember the onus of utilization of the program is totally dependent on the information you input and the time you take to prepare to embark on a new program will determine your respect for PPO, reduce frustration and anxiety associated with change.

Our company was combining five software programs to adapt to one program with robust functionality an chose PPO. We were fortunate to work directly with a great implementation team Brandon Stromberg, Productivity Coach/ Business Sales Manager, Sage Agbonkhese, Business Analyst, Zack Luburgh (excellent webinar presenter) and Heather, the software wizard. They are extremely competent in their work roles.

That being said, it is the team that makes PPO such an incredible tool.

PlanPlus review by Juan S.
Juan S.

"As an Old Goat Plan Plus has always kept me in tune with my daily task."

What do you like best?

In the old days, we alway had our planner and kept forwarding all of our task.

Today we click a button and Plan Plus has made life easier to do other things.

If you are in the world of obligations and your job requires maintaining your life in

order, you need to have this program to know that you can sleep at night.

What do you dislike?

When you start using it, you will notice that it becomes FUN TO USE.

I cannot think of anything that you can dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Brandon Stromberg was very helpful in getting me back on board with Plan Plus

I have been with Covey since 1985 and kept always the same system of organization

maintenance up keep with my daily task.

Work, Personal

PlanPlus review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Better than Paper"

What do you like best?

I have been using Franklin Covey "paper" calendars for 15 years. When I decided a couple of years ago to go digital, Plan Plus couldn't interface with my work system. They have come a long way and I can now utilize the tool.. I love the fact that in seconds I can add a "to do" that just came up, a note to remind myself about any nuances, and schedule it for both a start and end date.. then I can forget it until it is time.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a way to review my daily task list by the task type filter, as often there are things I need to concentrate on first, but other than that, the tool works perfectly

I find that I can more easily see those things that are 80% of my list for the day, but only need 20% of the time. I can schedule those first, and find I am actually getting more done during the day this way. I also enjoy being able to pull a task to my calendar and set aside time. This not only helps me focus, but when things take longer than I think they would/should, it helps me plan better the next time.

PlanPlus review by Amy F.
Amy F.

"Plans Plus Online"

What do you like best?

This product is truly an all in one solution that contributes to productivity and efficiency. Beyond the capabilities of the software and how much it increases productivity, the staff and trainers are amazing. Brandon in sales really listened to what I was trying to accomplish and worked with me at length to ensure the product he recommended would work to address my needs. His knowledge and patience really guided the process for me in a way that committed me to the product even more. His recommendation to work with Sage to train and create a customized product was the best thing I could have done. I am able to take their product but custom design it to meet my specific needs. The Plans Plus Online system in conjunction with their staff consistently exceed expectations. I highly recommend this produce and the staff.

What do you dislike?

I believe it is essential to work with Sage to fully utilize the software. Even though it might be out of budget it is worth giving it a try because it really customizes the product for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to Brandon to target the best product. Work with Sage to build it to suit your specific needs.

It significantly contributed to my organization, efficiency and productivity. It adds to the professionalism of my organization because all of the necessary details are at your finger tips when calling customers or prospects.

PlanPlus review by Administrator

"Finally a CRM that knows me"

What do you like best?

I love how PlanPlus foundation is routed in helping me define the Mission and Values of my company. Customer Service is the best. THE Plan PLus Business has so many features I can't pick one.

What do you dislike?

Anything worth while has a learning curve, so I have to take a step back to get two steps forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So far I am impressed with the customer support and I would recommend Plan Plus to any company that wants to keep its sales force aligned with its values. It is very detailed which is important in this day and age of sales notes (tracking and measuring)

PlanPlus Business is packed with tools that will keep me organized with work flow, email campaigns, org charts, team building and project planning. The best part of PlanPlus is the technical support and customer service. I feel that a real person at PlanPlus cares about my success. Brandon Stromburg has gone out of his way to make me feel comfortable in the system, calling me back several times to make sure I understood certain steps.

PlanPlus review by Penny B.
Penny B.

"Finally found the perfect CRM for our mid-sized, growing company!"

What do you like best?

Where do I start! The customer service has been amazing! Brandon's response time is (almost) immediate! The one-on-one training I am receiving with the business analyst has been extremely helpful and educational.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it took us 2 previous CRMs and several years before we found PlanPlus! I wish I could train and implement this CRM quicker as well. However, it is not PlanPlus keeping us from implementing quicker - it's us needing to clean up our old data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a TRY! We did a 30-day trial with PlanPlus and made our decision within 2-weeks. The service we received from Brandon and Sage has been amazing.

We will be solving many problems/issues once we get up and running. We are most excited about PlanPlus using the Franklin Covey method and our sales team using this to stay focused and on track. As an admin, I'm most excited about the built in reports and keeping our data clean.

PlanPlus review by Joe R.
Joe R.

"Plan Plus is helping me manage and grow my business"

What do you like best?

I Love the customer service. I know they are always an email away. Brandon (my account rep.) is on task wheter I am up at 7 or working late he always manages to get back to me. They have helped me build processes to improve my sales (Heather) as well as streamline my onboarding process (Keith). If you are looking for a CRM with real people behind it you are at the right place.

I recomend you take a test drive today.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit cluncky on the Google Apps Integration. Most of the bugs are out but it still needs a little work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customization requires support, buy the assisted plan ir you will spend hours trying to get your system setup.

I can intake leads direatly from my website. It automates many of my processes so I stay on task.

PlanPlus review by Janine R.
Janine R.

"Plans Plus CRM Review"

What do you like best?

I love the versatility that Plans Plus gives me and my business. As a realtor, I am able to have all of my business/contacts/calendar etc in one place so I am able to track all of my important dates and not miss any lead follow up. One important thing that I love is the level of service that they provide. I am able to talk to a person who deals with any issues quickly. This is priceless to me! I have researched and used many CRM's and this one is the most malleable to meet my ever changing needs. Plans Plus has been so beneficial to me and my team. This is yet another "plus" for me. I am able to use it amongst several users so we can communicate via the system.

What do you dislike?

Their phone app is a great addition but needs a little more work. They are currently working on this so I know that this will be an added bonus shortly!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product!

Trying to keep up with managing many properties and people is a challenge. This CRM keeps me on track so nothing gets lost in the process. As a realtor this is allows me to concentrate more on securing more business instead of worrying about administrative things. My time is very important to me so any system that I can put in place to take minutia off my plate to think about is a huge weight lifted off my mind.

PlanPlus review by Cliff S.
Cliff S.

"Taught me how to save money and time and make my job easier"

What do you like best?

The more I learn about the capabilities of plan plus I am amazed at how powerful of a tool it is. It really can do all the things I imagined. I just needed someone like Sage to show me the way. Plan plus helps us stay in sync with one another. It tracks everything we do. All of our tools are in plan plus. We do everything through plan plus. I would recommend it to any company that has lots of contacts to track and lots of information to disseminate. The email templates are time savers for us because with the click of the mouse we can generate the documents we need without having to take time to fill in blanks. It makes us consistent in what we send out and how it looks. It's a great product. I recommend it to everyone.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. The things that I don't know I can simply schedule training and I get what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

you will not regret using this product. It can be tweaked to meet almost every need and it's easy to do.

How to automate things that used to take hours to do. Saves money and time. Everything we do is in planplusonline. Without this database and its tools we would be lost. It's amazing how after 5 years of using the database, I still learn new things that it can do.

PlanPlus review by Nancy C.
Nancy C.

"I am getting the best service from Sage at PlanPlusOnline, I'm empowered and excited about the tool!"

What do you like best?

This platform is so powerful, it integrates so many aspects of what I need to manage my work and my life. Sage, the man who is coaching me through the productivity process, is great - he listens well and helps me use the tools I really need. And he has a very calm presence so it's easy to learn from him even when the tasks are detailed.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the intuitiveness of the interface is not quite where I wish it were, but as I learn to use it, the benefit of the tool offsets this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the only CRM and task management software I've been able to find that has you consider what is important to you and helps you remember that life is short, and that many things matter in addition to simply "getting work done." It is a life-management program.

The integration of contacts and tasks, project management and tasks, pre-planning tasks and prioritization is amazing, Everything else, and there is a lot, is icing on the cake. I am planning to use this for my e-mail campaign, am using it for a survey right now, etc.

The one area for improvement is the user interface -- some of it is super simple and easy to learn or figure out , but some of the more complex features might take some digging around to figure out -- such as changing / customizing drop-down menus. I started to develop e-mail templates for different stages of the customer development process and know I will have to think again about how to get in there to work on it. But wow, once you do, it is slick!

Time and task prioritization and management, list management and batch e-mailing, survey development to my contacts, shared communication of priorities and calendar with team-mate. And it syncs with my ical, and iPhone calendar. IIt gives me peace, keeps me on top of the most important tasks, saves time and keeps my notes about contacts, clients, tasks all in one place.

PlanPlus review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Fantastic Product and Service"

What do you like best?

I have been a long time user of the thick client PlanPlus for Outlook software and have found it invaluable to keep me organized and efficient. My company issued me a new laptop, which ran a new version of Microsoft Outlook. Of course, the PlanPlus software has evolved over the years with many new features and functions too. It was a bit daunting to configure the software so that I could be as efficient as I was previously.

Brandon Stromberg called me and walked me through the process. It took a little an hour and a half to get it all setup and configured the way I was used to using PlanPlus. If Brandon hadn't called, it would have taken me days. I doubt I would have converted from free trial to paid subscription. It would have taken too long and been too frustrating. Because of his efforts I will continue to be a paying and satisfied customer of PlanPlus for Outlook.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to integrate PlanPlus with Microsoft Outlook again, but the email transfer add-on works well enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't look elsewhere..this is the productivity tool you need.

Organization, efficiency, and productivity, especially effective task management.

PlanPlus review by Matthew B.
Matthew B.

"Brandon and Sage are so helpful! "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that all our clients are able to be organized in every which way that we need them to be. It makes for a fluid connection especially for our prospective clients.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit a difficult to maneuver through each of the categories as well as not as adaptable to typical CRM softwares. Sage has been our "coach" who has helped us work through new features however isn't readily available with our fast-paced environment. (He has been very helpful though!)

The tutorial videos on their YouTube channel aren't up-to-date with the current layout of PlanPlus Online.

We are trying to funnel down our prospective clients versus the clients that are not top priority. We also are trying to find a quicker way to follow up with prospects after meetings.

PlanPlus review by Brooks L.
Brooks L.

"Solutions Oriented"

What do you like best?

I called Zach for some advice on email features. He not only guided me through some important steps but proactively created a solution to a problem I was having.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more integration with mobile devices to make it easier for example, to get tasks into PlanPlus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call them. Talk to anyone at PlanPlus and just let them know what you are looking to do. They will give you straight answers.

Looking for a better link between my values and my daily tasks. This is the only CRM I have found that does this well.

PlanPlus review by Mark C.
Mark C.

"Excited to get back to effective planning, smooth sailing after rough start"

What do you like best?

Integration of all facets from tasks, to calendars, meetings, projects and crm

Client service with Brandon at PlanPlus is great. Very solid follow up and made sure my issues were addressed right away. the resources to get familiar and maximize the software is awesome.

What do you dislike?

setup was a bit rough with password and account name information.

I have several activities between work and family where I need to be more effective at planning. Loved my hard copy planner to prioritize tasks, track CRM contacts. Enhanced follow up and ability to meet clients needs by tracking and planning. Better organized and able to prioritize and complete tasks.

PlanPlus review by Bill B.
Bill B.

"I'm impressed by the committed customer service team."

What do you like best?

Willingness to help me even when my understanding of the technology is short sighted.

What do you dislike?

My schedule being so packed that I cannot get the timely teaching that I would like. This is my problem, not a problem with Plan Plus. Their team is always available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop considering and get started. The flexibility of Plan Plus makes sense for any size business.

Customer relationships are improving. We are meeting customer needs faster and more efficiently.

PlanPlus review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Tax Attorney"

What do you like best?

There are multiple features that I love. First of all, the Covey planning features (mission, goals, roles, compass, etc.) are crucial to improvement both professionally and personally. Based off of Covey's 7 Habits book, it allows me to integrate these concepts into my planning and try to stay balanced while setting and accomplishing goals. I also love the project sheets, for in my position working on litigation cases, being able to isolate tasks related to a project and use the tools in that portion of Planplus is invaluable.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike any aspect of Planplus. The only thing I would try to improve would be to have a separate goals section like there is with projects where it would list each goal. Then, for each goal, you could click into it and have all of the following items:

1. the goal

2. the "why" for pursuing the goal

2. all tasks with deadlines for each step

3. a section for "potential obstacles" where you can identify obstacles and plan how to deal with them

4. a log section where you can log your progress on that particular goal. I have been using separate Word files for this, but it would be awesome to have this in the planner like you can do with daily notes.

My job is to find the proper taxation of various transactions. Being able to use the project sheets to list and organize tasks related to solving these issues has been invaluable.

PlanPlus review by Lauren A.
Lauren A.

"I had trouble on my own sycing my very large contact list and info into Plan Plus online. "

What do you like best?

Zach Luburgh was FANTASTIC, FABULOUS, AWESOME, EXCELLENT AND SO VERY VERY PATIENT!

I am very pleased with the results and I love Plan Plus. I have been using Franklin Covey Planning Solutions since it was paper based in the 70's.

What do you dislike?

I should have been able to do this on my own, but I realize I was loading my contacts from an outdated system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product to help and keep you organized. I can not function without it!

Staying and keeping organized anywhere I am.

PlanPlus review by User in Financial Services

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

The flexibility to customize the system to meet my needs and preferences. The Franklin Covey system of organization is tough to beat and makes it very simple to stay organized. Sage in the support group is outstanding and very easy to work with to tailor the program to my needs. Excellent and responsive support.

What do you dislike?

A couple of minor glitches from time to time but nothing major. It is great to have pop up alerts for for tasks and appointments on handheld devices but it would be great to have similar alerts that pop up on the computer UI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software for organization and time management.

The program allows me to control my time and activities far more efficiently on a daily basis. The access on handheld devices is a big plus.

PlanPlus review by Dr. Carol C.
Dr. Carol C.

"Password issue"

What do you like best?

Sage is always ready to help in any way that he can. He is friendly, patient, and shows me how to do whatever it is that I am requesting. I really appreciate his great customer service skills and kind nature.

What do you dislike?

The sync feature from my computer and my phone has never worked properly. Also the tasks do not sync properly either.

I am still working on the syncing between my computer and my phone as it has never works. Since this is not the area that Sage does, he referred me to the tech people for help.

PlanPlus review by Eric P.
Eric P.

"Best CRM "

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use, as well as the ability to customize the program. Brandon Stromberg is the go to person if you need instruction, or have issues. I had a problem with program, was called back right away and fixed that day.

What do you dislike?

Once you learn how the system works nothing I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support is the best I have seen. Program is amazing. The best for business needs.

I am able to track clients, manage pipe line.

PlanPlus review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Productivity Coach Praise"

What do you like best?

I am still learning a lot about this software but I have to say my current favorite attribute is the ability to make paper forms digital.

What do you dislike?

At this time I cannot say the things I dislike since it is likely due to user error.

We have not put this software into real live action yet but I am looking forward to trying out our new style of intake sheet.

PlanPlus review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Review for Sage Agbonkhese"

What do you like best?

I'm grateful for the client service that this company offers - it is excellent. We work with Sage Agbonkhese and he is wonderful. He is immediate in his response, extremely patient, and he always gets to the core of our challenges so we can use the product to its full capacity.

What do you dislike?

Sometime PlanPlus is difficult to navigate. I wish that they had better training up front and also that the product was more intuitive. It feels a bit outdated at time.

We are able to keep track of the vast number of our clients.

PlanPlus review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Excellent Software, Responsive CS, Loads of Training Videos"

What do you like best?

Being able to send a task from Outlook to my task list.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I cannot find the right screen to get help, but I can always e-mail and they respond REALLY quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a trial . . . !!!

Ease of prioritization; Ease of projects.

PlanPlus review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Always Been A Fan of Plan Plus, Going Way Back"

What do you like best?

As I said In my Review I have always been a Fan of of the Plan Plus Software. I have been using it Off and On for Close to 15 years I believe.

The Support Is Phenomenal and I am a big advocate of the ABC Priority System.

The New Software Is Allows for Even Greater Productivity.

While I don't utilize all the capabilities this wonderful "software" suite has to option, I just might in the Future.

What do you dislike?

Had Some Problems With Some Software Issue's but they were resolved, Phenomenal Customer Service.

Increased Productivity

PlanPlus review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"plan plus online"

What do you like best?

That I can access it anywhere at anytime and it seamlessly keeps it all in one place

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far but I will let you know if they are in the future

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and you'll see how helpful it really can be in your professional and personal life

It helps me to keep first things first

PlanPlus review by Keith N.
Keith N.

"PlanPlus Online is a great CRM"

What do you like best?

I like the all-in-one nature of it. We use it for sales, account management, technical support, marketing and project management.

What do you dislike?

At first I disliked the number of integrations available but I have come to realize that we don't need all of the integrations that I thought we needed. We were just wasting money on some other products that planplus was able to do for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should make sure to talk to someone on the sales team or sales engineering staff. It seems that there is features that you might find beneficial that are not readily marketed.

We needed a CRM database for managing our customers and our interactions with them. The benefit is that it is less expensive than salesforce and has more functionality than many of the other solutions that we looked at.

PlanPlus review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"Another Franklin Covey Product"

What do you like best?

Basic CRM tool that follows the Franklin Covey principles regarding planning. Effectively helps you track your tasks and calendar, as well as accounts, leads, contacts, and opportunities. It was a lot of the same features as most CRM tools.

What do you dislike?

Just in trial right now, but so far it's very clean and easy to use. Reports seem to be a little cumbersome and I'm not sure if it has the data integration points that we are used to with Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small or mid size company looking for software, not a platform, to handle your CRM needs, then definitely run the trial and see how it works.

Learning about PlanPlus Online?

* We monitor all PlanPlus Online reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.