PlanPlus Online

PlanPlus Online BUSINESS Edition makes it easy to manage Customers, Contacts, Sales Opportunities, Leads, Marketing Campaigns, Projects, Documents, Individual and Group Calendaring, Task Management, Planning and Goal-Setting.

Work for PlanPlus Online?
Gleanview vs 3  2x

Learning about PlanPlus?

PlanPlus Online Reviews

Ask PlanPlus a Question
Showing 29 PlanPlus reviews
PlanPlus review by <span>Ian S.</span>
Ian S.

Almost Exactly What I've Been Looking For!

What do you like best?

PlanPlus Online is almost exactly what I have been looking for. I like the fact that it is based around the Franklin Day Planner paper based system and philosophy, which I have been using since 1995. I have finally found a way to replace my paper based planning.

I also like the fact that collaboration with others is available.

The support I received in getting set up was fantastic and all my questions were answered swiftly.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the implementation of the "Daily Notes." I have used my "Daily Notes" side of my planner as a way to record the day's events, telephone calls, and things I do, in a chronological way and it becomes almost like a diary or journal.

I hope for an improved implementation of this feature in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out!

There are several problems that are being solved with the use of PlanPlus Online:

1. No more need to lug around my paper based planner.

2. Collaboration with others.

3. Searchable records.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PlanPlus Online
PlanPlus review by <span>Scott R.</span>
Scott R.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Very Pleased

What do you like best?

Brandon took the time to walk through most of the major functions and benefits of PPO which allowed me to make an informed decision, without pressure.

What do you dislike?

It isn't the most user-friendly interface and the sync function has duplicated every outlook and iPhone contact.Some of my outlook calendar entries are not appearing in PPO, even after syncing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will take a good deal of time to learn all that this program is capable or...and that means it does a lot.

I am a new real estate agent and I am using PPO as my CRM, marketing, and transaction manager. It's hard to give a detailed review because I just set up the database a few days ago and I haven't utilized much of the program yet.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

PlanPlus review by <span>Rosemary T M.</span>
Rosemary T M.

PPO transforms your company, your team and reignites productivity-Seriously!

What do you like best?

Everything is in one place. The software binds people and technology together. Company team is on the same track and aware of how their responsibilities are critical to the financial success for the company. The PPO team is constantly adapting their software to the needs of their clients for ease of use. The learning curve is shortened by a convenient "Walk me through" box that guides you through the system. Need more info - over 200 short videos available 24/7. Help eliminate managers time with team questions "how do I"? The Franklin Covey planning integration is the key component that totally launches the software above the competitors. The new Focus and Compass features give rhyme and reason to team responsibilities. The built in Role feature allows the user to assimilate life roles into their business roles for the ultimate experience.

What do you dislike?

At a glance the program seems simple to use the new interface is clean; however the hidden strength relies on the user's commitment to understand the process system of personal planning and how it relates to sales and marketing. In order to maximize the talent of the software, users must dedicate time upfront for full comprehension and the importance of their individual input and relationship to the overall productivity of other users. To comment on the cons, I would have to put the onus of responsibility on the user not the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

That being said, it is the team that makes PPO such an incredible tool.

Before judging the software, make sure that you have a clear vision of expectations. These people are not expected to be mind-readers. In the case of our company, it only made sense that we did the majority of the leg work with custom fields, etc rather than putting them through loops where they would not understand the nature of our business.

PPO is constantly tweaking the software. They encourage feedback regarding functionality.

As with any program, remember the onus of utilization of the program is totally dependent on the information you input and the time you take to prepare to embark on a new program will determine your respect for PPO, reduce frustration and anxiety associated with change.

Our company was combining five software programs to adapt to one program with robust functionality an chose PPO. We were fortunate to work directly with a great implementation team Brandon Stromberg, Productivity Coach/ Business Sales Manager, Sage Agbonkhese, Business Analyst, Zack Luburgh (excellent webinar presenter) and Heather, the software wizard. They are extremely competent in their work roles.

That being said, it is the team that makes PPO such an incredible tool.

PlanPlus review by <span>Juan S.</span>
Juan S.

As an Old Goat Plan Plus has always kept me in tune with my daily task.

What do you like best?

In the old days, we alway had our planner and kept forwarding all of our task.

Today we click a button and Plan Plus has made life easier to do other things.

If you are in the world of obligations and your job requires maintaining your life in

order, you need to have this program to know that you can sleep at night.

What do you dislike?

When you start using it, you will notice that it becomes FUN TO USE.

I cannot think of anything that you can dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Brandon Stromberg was very helpful in getting me back on board with Plan Plus

I have been with Covey since 1985 and kept always the same system of organization

maintenance up keep with my daily task.

Work, Personal

PlanPlus review by User in Hospital & Health Care

Better than Paper

What do you like best?

I have been using Franklin Covey "paper" calendars for 15 years. When I decided a couple of years ago to go digital, Plan Plus couldn't interface with my work system. They have come a long way and I can now utilize the tool.. I love the fact that in seconds I can add a "to do" that just came up, a note to remind myself about any nuances, and schedule it for both a start and end date.. then I can forget it until it is time.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a way to review my daily task list by the task type filter, as often there are things I need to concentrate on first, but other than that, the tool works perfectly

I find that I can more easily see those things that are 80% of my list for the day, but only need 20% of the time. I can schedule those first, and find I am actually getting more done during the day this way. I also enjoy being able to pull a task to my calendar and set aside time. This not only helps me focus, but when things take longer than I think they would/should, it helps me plan better the next time.

PlanPlus review by <span>Amy F.</span>
Amy F.

Plans Plus Online

What do you like best?

This product is truly an all in one solution that contributes to productivity and efficiency. Beyond the capabilities of the software and how much it increases productivity, the staff and trainers are amazing. Brandon in sales really listened to what I was trying to accomplish and worked with me at length to ensure the product he recommended would work to address my needs. His knowledge and patience really guided the process for me in a way that committed me to the product even more. His recommendation to work with Sage to train and create a customized product was the best thing I could have done. I am able to take their product but custom design it to meet my specific needs. The Plans Plus Online system in conjunction with their staff consistently exceed expectations. I highly recommend this produce and the staff.

What do you dislike?

I believe it is essential to work with Sage to fully utilize the software. Even though it might be out of budget it is worth giving it a try because it really customizes the product for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to Brandon to target the best product. Work with Sage to build it to suit your specific needs.

It significantly contributed to my organization, efficiency and productivity. It adds to the professionalism of my organization because all of the necessary details are at your finger tips when calling customers or prospects.

Learning about PlanPlus Online?

* We monitor all PlanPlus Online reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.