Composica Enterprise

Create highly interactive custom e-learning courses collaboratively, using only your browser. Deliver courses to learners on any device - desktop, smartphone, or tablet with Composica Enterprise.

Work for Composica Enterprise?

Learning about Composica Enterprise?

Composica Enterprise Reviews

Showing 4 Composica Enterprise reviews
Composica Enterprise review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"great"

What do you like best?

I loved the collaborative tools we could use in composica. I am an ISD so I created storyboards and sent them to our elearning team to build out extensively in Compoisca. Then I would go in and add content/edits/etc. I loved being able to send preview links (with task abilities) to our SMEs too.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the weird complexity of the program. This tool should be more intuitive and easier to do basic functions... ie: change text color and create 'normal' bullets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make easier to view on mobile devices.

We have realized how wonderful the video feature is in this program and the reversion features... this program is much easier than storyline program's.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Composica Enterprise
Composica Enterprise review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Review of Composica from an Instructional Designer"

What do you like best?

I like that it's web-based and that you can collaborate easily across teams when using it. You can assign tasks on specific pages / modules and submit them directly to a teammate who can pick up the task, see what you need help with, and then complete the task for you or send it back to you or send it to someone else. This also allows for version-control. When you log in and edit a page in Composica, you are seeing the current version and it is locked for other users to edit. So you don't have multiple versions of a project floating around.

What do you dislike?

I dislike its ease of use - my team is not super technical or well-versed in HTML, Flash, and other coding. So we have to rely heavily on our e-learning team to build training for us in Composica. It's also not the most user-friendly interface. It's not based on any common or well-known interfaces like other authoring tools are, so it requires learning a whole new set of rules. I also just find a lot of gliches working with it, placing text and images, etc.

The ability to collaborate and assign tasks helps ensure consistency across all teams / projects. It's also nice to go in and have access to all of our internal offerings and be able to review / edit as necessary.

What Course Authoring solution do you use?

Composica Enterprise review by Cortney S.
Cortney S.

"Collaborative, yet limited innovation wise"

What do you like best?

The greatest value this product brings our company is the ability to work collaboratively on projects.

What do you dislike?

Personally, I am not a fan of the interactions offered. I'm not sure if this is directly related to Composica or how our organization has set it up. I think having half of the screen with an image and then the other half text is boring and ineffective. The interactions are not truly interactive and limited.

We are able to deliver distance training to our employees that doesn't use an incredible amount of bandwidth. We are able to incorporate videos into the modules without it slowing down our end-users.

Composica Enterprise review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Trial"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity in the user interface.

What do you dislike?

There are no features that I dislike. I think it is a great product.

I am solving problems with getting information to subscribers.

There are not enough reviews of Composica Enterprise for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

iSpring Suite Logo
iSpring Suite
iSpring Suite is a cutting edge training eLearning authoring tool that helps you easily create mobile-ready presentations or video courses in PowerPoint and share them online to reach the global audience.
Articulate Storyline Logo
Articulate Storyline
Articulate Storyline is designed for people who want to easily create interactive e-learning courses and content. Only Articulate Storyline has slide layers, triggers, and states—the features that let you create any type of interactivity you can imagine without programming.
Adobe Captivate Logo
Adobe Captivate
Adobe Captivate is an author interactive eLearning and mLearning content. Easily create demos in HD, application simulations, and soft skills and compliance training.
Articulate Studio Logo
Articulate Studio
The Articulate Studio Pro suite is a fast, easy way to create presentation-based e-learning. It’s ideal for people who want to quickly transform PowerPoint slides into an online course. With Articulate Presenter, it’s simple to create content in PowerPoint, add form-based interactions with Articulate Engage, quickly build assessments with Articulate Quizmaker, and easily create videos with Articulate Replay.
Articulate 360 Logo
Articulate 360
Articulate 360 makes every aspect of e‑learning course development simpler, faster, and less expensive. Subscribe to Articulate 360 to get everything you need to complete your e‑learning projects, from start to finish.
Lectora Inspire Logo
Lectora Inspire
Save time and money with Lectora Inspire’s robust tools and built-in eLearning Brothers awesomeness. New eLearning developers will love Lectora’s premade themes and templates, while advanced users can easily add custom code and more.
Adobe Presenter Logo
Adobe Presenter
Adobe Presenter 10 software lets you create HD video lectures for classroom teaching, distance learning, flipped learning and MOOC sessions.
Lectora Publisher Logo
Lectora Publisher
Get the job done right! Lectora Publisher is all about ease and speed. The intuitive interface and easy-to-use tools allow you to create good-looking e-Learning in less time.
SoftChalk Cloud Logo
SoftChalk Cloud
SoftChalk Cloud is designed for educators, instructional designers and students who need an easy way to create engaging, media-rich learning content that is portable and flexible.
Teachable Logo
Teachable
Create your own online school. Teach or sell courses directly from your own website.

Learning about Composica Enterprise?

* We monitor all Composica Enterprise reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.