ComputerTalk

4.0

ComputerTalk contact center solutions manage phone, e-mail, Web chat, and voice message interactions. Our managed outsourcing leverages prior investments.

Work for ComputerTalk?

Learning about ComputerTalk?

ComputerTalk Reviews

Ask ComputerTalk a Question
Showing 2 ComputerTalk reviews
ComputerTalk review by KATRINA L.
KATRINA L.

"ComputerTalk has saved one company money for about 20 years. "

What do you like best?

ComputerTalk have been around for more than 20 years providing a good product for small business owner. The product is very affordable. ComputerTalk is like Skype and is mainly use for Business to Business contact. If you are new to using this meeting device the website has a tour that you can check out. When I use the product I tend to check out the home page to make sure I am not missing out on any new tool that can help make my meeting go smooth. I call the little icon that you see on the front page tools but they might be call something else but they are very helpful knowing what they are and what they can do for you. So know need to travel to a business meeting unless you want to but the ComputerTalk is use Global. Not only can you use it on your Laptop/computer but you can also use it on your smart phone & tablet. The program also use cloud so you can backup your meeting if you need it.

What do you dislike?

I have use it only on my iPhone & Mac computer but some of my customers say they can't use it on their smart devices. When I first use the program the software did not have to worry about so many devices it was only iPhone & Androids but there are other smart device that are coming on the scene. Maybe one day ComputerTalk can add those devices to their program list since they are Global.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to save money for your company this is one way. You don't have to traveling, you can meet any where by using a smart device.

The company I work for wanted to cut back on spending money and this was one cut back. We don't have to traveler for a meeting so the company is using that money for something else. When using this product if we order something for ComputerTalk to me it pay for it self over time because the money we had to spend on traveling go toward that product we use on the website. Since the company can save money in one department they are now hiring for a department that the company really needs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ComputerTalk
ComputerTalk review by Uche M.
Uche M.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I have had experience with only one other CRM but this one was the most user friendly. My company has used it for years and has no plans to stop. It is a simple to learn product that can be customized. It helps my sales team record their progress and allows me to monitor their performance.

What do you dislike?

It's clunky and awkward. When searching for records it does a poor job of finding what I am looking for, even when I type the information in word for word.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Offers lots of features that most companies will find very useful

This is a wonderful product for keeping my leads organized. Offers lots of features to keep my information straight! It helps my sales team record their progress and allows me to monitor their performance.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of ComputerTalk for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Aircall Logo
Aircall
An easy way to set up your business phone lines and your call center.
Genesys PureEngage Logo
Genesys PureEngage
Genesys PureEngage is designed to enable omnichannel customer engagement for global businesses to deliver competitively superior experiences.
Genesys PureCloud Logo
Genesys PureCloud
4.0
Supercharge your contact center with an all-in-one omnichannel customer engagement solution that’s powerful and easy to use, and built on the Genesys PureCloud platform –the first distributed, multitenant, enterprise-grade cloud platform for the multiple use cases of collaboration, communications and customer engagement. Genesys PureCloud helps you accelerate business impact, deliver consistent outcomes and innovate the customer and agent experiences.
Genesys PureConnect Logo
Genesys PureConnect
Genesys PureConnect is a customer interaction center (CIC) for both on-premise & cloud (CaaS),
Talkdesk Logo
Talkdesk
World's Leading Browser-based Call Center Software
3CX Phone System Logo
3CX Phone System
3CX Phone System is a software-based PBX which runs on Microsoft Windows and replaces a proprietary hardware PBX. 3CX Phone System has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and is based on the SIP standard, making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware).
Avaya Aura Logo
Avaya Aura
3.8
Avaya Aura is our core communications platform delivering company-wide, people-centric collaboration and supporting full unified communications and contact center solutions for midsize to large enterprises.
Google Voice Logo
Google Voice
Google Voice gives you one number for all your phones
NICE inContact Logo
NICE inContact
3.8
Nice inContact helps call centers around the globe create profitable customer experiences through its portfolio of cloud-based call center software solutions.
Cisco Unified Contact Center Logo
Cisco Unified Contact Center
Cisco Unified Contact Center delivers contact routing, call treatement, network-to-desktop CTI, and multichannel contact management over an IP infratstructure that helps your company create distributed contact center infrastructure.

Learning about ComputerTalk?

* We monitor all ComputerTalk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.