Concord

Concord is a free cloud-based contract lifecycle management platform for creating, signing, and managing contracts. It provides unlimited e-signatures and unlimited contracts for an unlimited number of users. Concord includes collaborations tools to streamline contract negotiations.

Work for Concord?

Learning about Concord?

Concord Reviews

Ask Concord a Question
Showing 43 Concord reviews
Concord review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"Streamlined Our Contract Process"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to track contracts throughout the writing, negotiation, signing, & execution process. The on-boarding process was made very easy, thanks to our Account Manager who walked us through that process and went the extra mile to make sure it was setup perfectly for our needs.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more robust reporting features- such as summarizing financial clauses by month/year and some way to mark them as paid or unpaid. That would be an invaluable tool for our finance/accounting department.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before you begin with Concord you need a thorough understanding of the process flow between various staff involved in the contract process and the type of information you need to track within each contract. The on-boarding process will be made much easier if these have already been established.

We are using Concord to create and manage licensing agreements with a few hundred vendors. We were previously doing this through Word documents and paper copies, and now we are 100% digital. It's made that entire process easier, more organized, and more efficient- especially with multiple individuals contributing to various steps within the process.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Concord
Concord review by Kirill K.
Kirill K.

"I'm sold, and I haven't even tried all the features"

What do you like best?

In my line of work the Service Agreement is vital before anything can be done for the client. However, my client are often not in the same place as me.

Concord has eliminated the endless emails back and forth to try and get everything signed.

I will admit that I have not even set up proper templates yet, and am barely using the software as a contract management software, as much as I am using it like a e-sig software.

What do you dislike?

Somehow, despite being very simple to use, the contract signing procedure has still managed to confuse one or two of my older clients.

My only major concern is that if I import a contract as a PDF, I get odd breaks in the place of page breaks. However, importing a word document will screw around with the formatting and indentations.

My Service Agreement signing is quicker, more convenient, and more secure.

What Contract Management solution do you use?

Concord review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Concord is great for contract organization. "

What do you like best?

We've loved how easy it is to tag contracts to specific categories and how the UI makes the different timelines easy digestible.

What do you dislike?

Executing contracts with non-tech savvy individuals through Concord has been a learning curve, though it has improved over time. The permissions can also be confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Concord is great for contract management, but still needs some work for contract negotiation and execution.

We purchased Concord to organize and manage a complex library of agreements with a huge range of renewal timelines and deadlines. Concord has helped us bring a method to that madness.

Concord review by Errol S.
Errol S.

"Somebody finally understands contract workflow"

What do you like best?

I have tried about half a dozen different "contract signing/management" apps over the past several years. They all work, but there have always been limitations that require clunky workarounds. Concord is the first one I have tried that makes it easy to manage contract changes (and the back and forth required to agree on those changes) and signing both with people inside my organization and outside.

What do you dislike?

It differs from other tools I have tried in that it isn't really designed to add signature fields into the body of your prepared document. That is not really a problem, but it took a little trial and error to figure that out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a free trial and responsive support during the trial period, so I recommend just diving in.

The holy grail is getting around the hodge-podge mix of techniques that make dealing with agreements such a pain. It's not just the signing part, though -- all the back-and-forth sending Word Docs around, integrating changes, etc.

Concord review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Tool!"

What do you like best?

So often when testing the "free" version of an application one is either temporarily "upgraded" to all the bells and whistles, so you are not sure what you can actually do in the free version. With Concord, what can be accomplished in the free version is full service and easy to use with great follow up from the team.

* Upload current documents, create new documents & templates

* Ability to download PDF of executed documents

* Easy, convenient, reasonable solution for digital signatures

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not found anything I dislike. The first time I went to "share" via email, I didn't immediately recognize there was a second step, but it wasn't hard to figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What are you waiting for?

Problem: Digital signatures for statement of work documents.

Benefit: No longer need to scan and upload, easy to see when other parties view, update documents, great storage, easy to download PDF's.

Concord review by Vaughn M.
Vaughn M.

"It was excruciating and laborious. "

What do you like best?

Everything seemed fine with the software when I first implemented it. Everything seemed to fall into place like I wanted it to. The interface is very easy to use and I liked the audit trail feature a lot.

What do you dislike?

I am truly dumbfounded that not a single person who has written a review about this product has mentioned that the contracts you share often times end up in the recipient's junk folder. This has dragged out our contract signings to days instead of minutes and has weighed down our business process efficiency tremendously. Again, I find it very peculiar that know one is mentioning this anywhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you check that your contracts make into your recipients inbox.

Contract life cycle management is what we needed.

Concord review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Awful Product & Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The ability to import document (word, pdf, etc.) was great, concordnow could easily convert them into a signature format very quickly.

The renewal reminders was a great feature, but the overall UX was awful. The UX was a constant battle with ConCordNow, it's highly difficult to use, the systems gets you thinking about what to do next because the architecture of the overall system hasn't been planned logically for users.

What do you dislike?

I trialed this product for several months after a few months went by I started noticing that our signature time for new client contracts was taking longer than it usual would have with Pandadoc. A few of our customers didn't like the fact that they had to login to sign the document, they eventually removed it.

Once we started training our new hires, we found that concordcow had a huge learning curve for our new hires, which we didn't have with pandadoc or hellosign.

I have since requested a prorated refund for the remainder of the year, as I'm not happy with the product. I have contacted them FOUR TIMES, even speaking to them by phone and NO ONE has resolved my issue.

I would have never written this review, but their customer service was the worst I've experienced in the Saas industry. Our agency use Basecamp, proposify and many other software, but ConCordnow has the worst approach to customer service.

NUMBER 1 RULE

The customer always comes first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would NEVER recommend it. I would recommend hellosign or pandadoc any day of the week.

NA

Concord review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Allows for quick search and reference"

What do you like best?

I like that you can search any word you include in the listing summary – which is an incentive to actually populate the summary section. This way you can have a successful, quick search at a later time.

What do you dislike?

When you search for a contract, then click on that listing/contract and eventually want to go back to your homepage – it refreshes and doesn't keep the search bar populated with what you previously typed in.

Organization and management of contracts. Individual teams can upload their own contracts, which takes a lot off of my plate.

Concord review by Megan J.
Megan J.

"Great low cost contract management software "

What do you like best?

So far, so good! I am happy with the customer service and the level of detail the program goes into. I think this will really help me with keeping contracts and amendments in an organized place - which will cut down on a lot of confusion and time! This program stood out to me in a field of many!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I haven't processed an amendment through the system yet, but if that goes smoothly, then there will be nothing to report.

Managing contracts with any amendments in our sales field was getting time consuming and very tangled. This program will help keep track of prior amendments and help cut down on time spent in this area.

Concord review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Concord is an awesome tool for Contract Management Purposes"

What do you like best?

The concord tool helps with keep the contract process organized from beginning to end. The on-boarding process can be very easy because you can attach all your supporting documentation and share with a click! The reviewing, negotiation and signing process is made easy using this tool. No more printing and mailing!

What do you dislike?

I wish the tool would have more features for post implementation so that we can capture the full contracting process in Concord.

Also, a major concern is that if I import a contract as a PDF, I get breaks in the place of page breaks and when importing a word document it also has to be formatted.

The contact process is a lot quicker, convenient, and no more paper waste.

Concord review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great & Easy to Use Product"

What do you like best?

My company struggled to find a contract management product that didn't cost thousands of dollars. Concord very nicely meets that criteria and comes with wonderful features. We unfortunately don't utilize all of the features available, but the repository and the reminders are extremely helpful. I also love being able to add comments as notes to myself when I check back in on a contract at some point. Another plus for Concord is the search feature. When dealing with hundreds of contracts sometimes I cannot remember all the names of each vendor. You can add "tags" to your contracts and can search for tags very easily. This makes the process of searching and finding a contract very easy.

The ability to have reminders sent to yourself so far in the future is wonderful. I never have to worry about missing a deadline as long as my contracts are uploaded in Concord.

Great product that we will continue to use!

What do you dislike?

My company does a lot of MSAs with attached SOWs. I wish there would be a way to adjust the reminder date for each SOW without having to add them as separate entries.

We mainly use this as a repository and reminder system. We still do a lot of contract management manually, but it's nice to have everything backed up with extra automatic reminders as well.

Concord review by Administrator in Biotechnology
Administrator in Biotechnology

"Low cost but full featured contract management solution"

What do you like best?

Concord is an entirely cloud-based system that features as a contract database as well as a full fledged negotiation/e-signature platform. It has integration with Google Docs and Office files, as well as PDF. It's a very flexible piece of software that can have multiple uses depending on the organization.

It's very customizable, the template system is excellent, and the ability to import redlines from Word files is essential

What do you dislike?

Some pushback on proprietary platform from outside partners (although this is rare). Requires partners to create an account, although it leverages logins from LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, etc.

Concord allows our business to maintain and be aware of existing contracts, while allowing lots of flexibility in negotiating new agreements with flexible templates. Turn-around time has certainly increased, and we are considerably more agile when it comes to contract deadlines than with our previous solution.

Concord review by Kasie V.
Kasie V.

"Easy to use and to train new users. Organized and functional. Excellent customer service, "

What do you like best?

Concord is very easy to use and navigate. I have had no issues on training new users.

What do you dislike?

I like the option of having stackable folders, which I did not find was an option with Concord.

We are a Non-Profit with over 150+ contracts with different Counties and school districts. Some times we'll have multiple contracts with one County. It's easy to track and document the negotiation, contract cycle and contract type with Concord.

Concord review by Victor C.
Victor C.

"Very good Adobe Echosign alternative"

What do you like best?

The minimal and clean user interface, plus the fact that they have a free version for you to try out with no obligations.

What do you dislike?

Making edits to the fields which are defined could be easier, but this is not a very big issue. Just takes some getting used to.

The time and cost taken to travel to just get a document signed by the customer when everything has been agreed upon. This has helped us to cut down on travel time and expenses where we can now focus on doing the activities that generate revenues instead of the operational matter.s

User in Entertainment

"Concord Contract Management Review"

What do you like best?

We started using Concord in late 2015. Our company grew rapidly and it was becoming more difficult to track expiration dates on contracts. Concord was a perfect solution to our problem. We use it mainly for tracking employment agreements. It's quick and easy to upload the contracts into the system and we get reminder emails with contract deadlines. It's lessened our work load and made it incredibly easy to stay on top of hundreds of contract deadlines. I cannot recommend this program enough.

What do you dislike?

Don't have any complaints. This software is easy to use and we are very happy with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Made our lives much easier. Can't recommend enough.

We were missing deadlines on employment contracts. Concord sends helpful reminder emails with expiration dates. We now rarely miss deadlines.

Concord review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"A great product for contract management!"

What do you like best?

I like Concord because it allows you to track contract changes, as well the status of each contract - whether it was signed or not. It gives you an element of control, which is always good.

What do you dislike?

In all honesty I have yet to find problems at least based on our usage within the team. I'm an early adopter and so far the signs seem positive. Perhaps, some front-end could be improved with the product, and navigation to me is something that could always be improved.

This is clearly saving us time, as well as the cost of print and postage! Also, it is impossible to sign a contract quicker than you can with Concord thanks to its secure electronic signage functionality.

Concord review by AJ L.
AJ L.

"Concord is the best contract management solution for freelancers. "

What do you like best?

The ease of use in the system and the ability for multiple signatures. I also love the details of the contracts parts that you can use from clauses to financial conditions, they have everything covered you would need in a contract system.

What do you dislike?

I wish the contract building included more. Like the ability for the end user to check off additional things they would like to add in their contract.

I am able to get my contracts signed in a timely fashion and to provide all parties with copies.

Concord review by Ankit A.
Ankit A.

"Love ConcordNow! "

What do you like best?

I love that I'm able to send out NDAs, product order forms, partnership agreements in minutes. We used other tools like Google Docs / HelloSign / PandaDoc etc and found ConcordNow to be the fastest for us to get work done.

What do you dislike?

I wish ConcordNow used data-science and automatically populated the tags for each document (start date, end dates, types of contract etc.)

We've finally found a home for all of our contracts (NDAs, product order forms, partnership agreements). ConcordNow quickly became our hub for all of our business documents.

Concord review by Executive Sponsor in Internet
Executive Sponsor in Internet

"Concord has changed the way we manage business deals"

What do you like best?

Centralizing all agreements in one location has been tremendously helpful to our business. Everyone knows where to look for docs. Negotiations are managed in the platform. We no longer need an additional e-signature service. The efficiencies are amazing. SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

What do you dislike?

Limited third-party integrations, but improvements are being developed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a demo; Ask questions. They are honest people and great to do business with. I enjoy being a customer and appreciate the partnership we have in meeting my business' needs.

We needed a contract management system.

Concord review by Chris F.
Chris F.

"Works well as a temporary solution"

What do you like best?

Automated notifications of upcoming contract end dates, easy to upload already-signed agreements, Gmail-style inbox for familiar navigation.

What do you dislike?

Needs more robust reporting, hoping to see that improvement in the coming weeks/months. Export function is just ok.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pay for a single month of the higher-end subscription to determine suitability to your needs.

Contracts would expire or auto-renew without our knowledge because there was no active managing of contracted services, or product pricing. We lost many opportunities to discontinue services with a vendor or renegotiate pricing/T&C's, etc.

Concord review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Great platform for e-signatures"

What do you like best?

Other than some minor difficulty in the beginning that customer service immediately helped me with, the experience has been smooth and the platform works really well. The free tier is generous and clients really love the experience. The dashboard looks nice and helps me keep track of which documents haven't been signed. Clients are having no problems either, overall really pleased

What do you dislike?

UX could use some tweaks, but otherwise there was nothing significant that we had issues with

Electronic Signatures

Concord review by Andrea S.
Andrea S.

"Concord Review"

What do you like best?

I really like how Concord makes it easy for multiple users to work in the same environment.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a better way to create a folder structure with your contract rather than a big long list.

A safe place for secure contracts where various members of the team can refer back if needed.

Concord review by Tom M.
Tom M.

"Great electronic contract & FREE"

What do you like best?

The free plan enables me to have my clients e-sign their contracts without any trouble.

What do you dislike?

I really do not dislike anything from this product

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can only recommend it as it plays a big part in my day to day business.

Creating new contract based on customised templates. Have my client easily review and e-sign their contracts. I am able to download a pdf copy of the signed contracts.

Concord review by Sajid Z.
Sajid Z.

"Great Service and Super Affordable! "

What do you like best?

Really easy to use, cheap and get's the job done.

What do you dislike?

Maybe a mobile app would be good.........

Online event ticketing platform. Great for getting client or executive contracts signed.

Concord review by Mark S.
Mark S.

"Concord eContract Management"

What do you like best?

I've been using Concord for a while now and its very cost effective and simplifies eContracting. I especially like the feature of reviewing contracts in an email inbox format and the easy API integration with Salesforce.com

What do you dislike?

A mobile version would be great to see with this App.

This product has some aspects that are easy and cheaper than competitors like Docusign

Concord review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Concord Review"

What do you like best?

Concord software has been easy to use in executing and managing our contracts. It is easy to edit, add tags, add new template, add an executed documents,. it has helped us gain more control of our contracts and set email notifications as to when it expires.

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing I would recommend changing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend.

We needed a system to manage our contracts and at the same time, we wanted to be organized as well so ConcordNow made it super easy for us to import our existing contracts.

Concord review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

"Concord takes the hassle out of contracts!"

What do you like best?

Being able to digitally sign our contracts.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't too much about Concord that I dislike.

Concord has made our contracting process so much easier over the past few months. Being able to select a contract template, update the necessary details, sign and send has been tremendous for our workflow.

Concord review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Concord Review For Multiple Projects"

What do you like best?

Fully digital, scalable reusable templates, easy to use, a great resource that allows me to really reach clients and employees world wide. allows negotiation and allows me to set terms for the contract, most especially, the ease of use us something I cannot say enough.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, few complaints that I have thought of, maybe ability to create more complex documents with artwork and logos. But that's extraneous .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just DO IT BABY

Entire organization employment contracts, Customer contracts, equity shares, NDA's, non competes. The whole Shebang.

Concord review by Dan G.
Dan G.

"Great Contract Management solution"

What do you like best?

We manage nursing facilities I was looking for a long time for a contract management solution Concord delivered exactly what I needed, I love the reminder and collaborating features, and the price is better than all other applications I looked at.

What do you dislike?

none!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reminder and collaborating

Concord review by Administrator in Computer Games
Administrator in Computer Games

"Great Support, Service, and Price!"

What do you like best?

I've been using Concord for the past 6 months, and have been nothing but pleased with its ease of use when sending out contracts and interacting with our authors.

What do you dislike?

I also receive email notifications from them regularly to ensure I am satisfied with the service, and I have yet to provide them any feedback on any of the tools they have to offer.

It's a great product, and I intend on using them to manage author contracts for the foreseeable future.

Concord review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Makes contracting so simple"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of uploading a template and then we are able to use that over and over again for our clients to contract. The messaging feature allows us to follow up with clients and track their contract status which has made the process much more streamlined..

What do you dislike?

No dislikes so far. Im pleased with this product.

Tracking of contracts and keeping up since we have increased growth it was hard for one person to keep track of. This has helped

Concord review by User in Computer Software

"Great for Filing and Organising"

What do you like best?

Organizational, tagging, and alert components are awesome.

What do you dislike?

E-signature needs a bit of work. It seems many people don't get the invite email for them to sign in and put in a signature - email spam protectors flag and reroute email to trash. It'd be awesome if a direct link was provided for each contract.

Contract Tracking - signing dates and expirations

Concord review by Lewis H.
Lewis H.

"Great tool to get documents signed quickly"

What do you like best?

Easy to import the document and setup the process.

What do you dislike?

Quite often the email sent to the other people to sign ends up in their Junk folder.

It really cuts down on time needed to get documents signed!

Concord review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Cool Features "

What do you like best?

Concord has many features to utilize and integrates with other applications such as Salesforce. Great for business starting to grow and larger companies needed to keep their contracts organized and accessible.

What do you dislike?

Although Concord offers many features, they can be overwhelming if not properly trained or made aware of the features.

We are able to set perimeters that meet each departments needs. Contracts are now more accessible to those who need them.

"Pretty Great"

What do you like best?

It is easy to understand for the non-technial mind. Easy to upload stuff and find things later.

What do you dislike?

I have tried multiple times to unsubscribe from so many emails, but they keep coming. Also when I have other things besides hiring and firing, it doesn't give me a whole lot of other options.

We just needed a place to digitally store contracts. Easy to use and customer service is great.

Concord review by Administrator in Sports
Administrator in Sports

"Great system!"

What do you like best?

Concord is very intuitive and easy to use. It is great that you can upload previously executed documents as well as new ones. It is also an affordable system. The support staff are also very helpful.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything so far, all of my expectations have been met.

We are able to keep all of our contracts in one place and easily sort them.

Concord review by Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.

"Contract Management Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Ease of making templates, editing and use.

What do you dislike?

Email from Concord tends to go to spam/junk/clutter.

We did not have a contract management system prior to Concord.

Concord review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Concord Contracts"

What do you like best?

Concord has given us a platform to catalogue and manage our numerous business and employment related contracts.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any particular dislikes in regard to this product.

We are able to utilize the platform to abstract our engagement, confidentiality, management and franchise contracts.

Concord review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Great software and customer service"

What do you like best?

This is just about the best contract management software that i have used. The functionality is great and the customer service is very responsive.

What do you dislike?

The conversion between the printed version and online version of word documents

contracts management software to organize agreements.

Concord review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Great Website"

What do you like best?

The price is unbeatable (free) and the feature set is robust

What do you dislike?

The Unintuitive interface made it hard to navigate and onboard my team.

Helping people create custom software, the benefit of concord is our closing time on contracts has reduced dramatically

Concord review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Recently began using Concord "

What do you like best?

The product is easy to use once you become familiar with its nuances.

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to run reports from the data that is entered.

Streamlining our contracting process.

Concord review by Executive Sponsor in Real Estate
Executive Sponsor in Real Estate

"Great contract management tool"

What do you like best?

Ability to customize workflows including approvals before contracts are sent out.

What do you dislike?

No mobile app, and poor user interface on mobile browser.

Completely digitizing the contracting process for a hotel. Concord has increased the speed at which contracts get executed.

User in Entertainment

"Great experience from the first use"

What do you like best?

Ease of using the app

Uploading word documents and pdf

What do you dislike?

Had some issues logging in with G+ vs. normal gmail login

Signing of documents quickly rather than manual processes

Learning about Concord?

* We monitor all Concord reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.