Concur Invoice

3.7

Reduce the average cost of processing a single invoice by more than 80%. Automate invoice processing while increasing insight and control.

Work for Concur Invoice?

Learning about Concur Invoice?

Concur Invoice Reviews

Showing 21 Concur Invoice reviews
Concur Invoice review by Kolby B.
Kolby B.

"Great for submitting expenses"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and log expense reports. If there are any errors it automatically highlights them so you can easily go back and fill in the information you might have missed.

What do you dislike?

A lot of clicks and reports don't always pull all expenses listed in reports, so it takes quite a while to go back and find everything you might have missed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for any company that has a traveling sales team that needs to book travel or submit expense reports.

Submitting travel expenses when going into my territory. Benefits are being able to submit things quickly and easily and go through the approval steps needed to get to finance.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Concur Invoice
Concur Invoice review by Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.

"Not Quite Ready for Implementation"

What do you like best?

Concur has the right idea with their platform. There is no reason to think they won't get there. It is just a difficult program to work with and the service department is abysmal.

What do you dislike?

At the end of the day, it wasn't going to be a time saving product for us. It didn't solve the problems we are currently facing (even though the salespeople continually said it could). I am still open to continued testing as the product gets better and better. At this point, it wasn't ready for a company as large as ours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I just don't think this service is there yet. I would hope the company heads in the right direction, just not fully there yet.

I tested Concur Invoice to see about it working for my company. We have about 20 credit card users currently using Concur for expense reports, so I thought this would be a great transition to adding it to our processes. It really wasn't for us because it is clunky and not set up for our type of business. The integrations with other programs are really where it was lacking. We were going to add a lot of duplicate entry with the program, so we opted to not go further.

What AP Automation solution do you use?

"Concur review"

What do you like best?

I like the easy in which I can review all past expenses and easily produce spending reports. It is useful when making financial reports and reimbursement requests for travel. I like that I am able to work on behalf of other members in my organization so that I am able to submit expense reports for them. This also makes it easier when reimbursing an employee for travel expenses. I like that all of our cards are linked to the system and when a purchase is made it is automatically uploaded into the concur database. I think this is very useful when trying to tie everything up at the end of the month. It also has the ability to sort expenses via different accounts which is a feature I like and means that I do not have to search the records to track which account the expense came from.

What do you dislike?

Clarity in error reading is sometimes not great, sometimes it can difficult to understand why a budget is popping up with error messages. Sometimes it can be difficult to add strings of content to my upload. They also disabled html formats as an acceptable receipt image format, which can be a little annoying when I am trying to do expense reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it. I think that the support is quite good and there are many how to videos online.

Easy was to track expense reports, once you learn the ropes of concur it is a really good program. The benefits are that since I am primarily responsible for the finances and budget when members are travelling it is an easy and streamlined way to file for their reimbursements.

Concur Invoice review by Administrator

"Poor Implementation - Didn't seem to understand AP & Invoices"

What do you like best?

Unfortunately, there was not much for us to like about this, but I did like that it could be loaded directly into our accounting software after we got the .iif file to work properly.

What do you dislike?

Slow responses to questions (if at all - many questions were answered in riddles and we had to come up with our own solutions to get problems solved) slow setup/implementation that made it feel like they were trying to use up the free 3 months in order to get you out to a billable state, whether service was set up or not. System was not user friendly, needing multiple points of validation/check before payments issued. We were not properly trained on the system, but sent through videos and online courses to train ourselves.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not sure I would go this route again, but maybe it would be different for someone else. Our experience was that the implementation team didn't seem to understand basic AP functions past their flow charts (i.e. vendor account numbers need to be printed on checks before being mailed to the vendor to ensure accurate application to the correct account when received). Also, between all of the setup, approvals, correcting issues, etc, it was just easier to go back to manually processing AP.

We tried to setup invoice with Concur for over 6 months with no luck. The implementation was slow to respond, making it feel like they were trying to use up the 3 months to get you into the billable time before implementation was complete. Then, by the time you realize you don't like the product, you've been invoiced for a few months of service that you weren't even able to use due to lack of training and implementation on the front end. Our experience with this has been bad and this is after hundreds of emails over 6+ months trying to get just 150 vendors uploaded. High hopes are now gone as we have decided to finally just call it quits because it is faster to enter and pay our AP than to use this automated system.

Concur Invoice review by Justin A.
Justin A.

"Good, but there's better out there"

What do you like best?

Fairly easy to use ... once you get the hang of it.

What do you dislike?

Does not seamlessly attach receipt images to reports - at least it's not intuitive how to do it at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out all available products - there are some that are more user friendly.

Submitting reimbursements requests for work travel.

Concur Invoice review by Tyler T.
Tyler T.

"Easy Compensation With Concur"

What do you like best?

The system is easy to use. Concur easily links with a bank account and allows you to submit receipts. Reviewing happens as quickly as your company wants to process them.

What do you dislike?

The deposit to your account is not immediate. It waits until the next business day, whiuch could be quicker.

Before Concur trying to get my corporate office to reimburse ur took way too long. Having an easy system that keeps all claims organized is really nice.

Concur Invoice review by User in Information Technology and Services

"The best system I've used"

What do you like best?

Concur is the best system I have used. I have used several other tools in the past that were old and clunky, and when we switched to concur it made things so much quicker. Their mobile app is great as well and makes it super simple to snap pictures of receipts on the go.

I'd definitely recommend anyone looking use Concur for their business.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure there are any dislikes that come to mind. They have really great functionality built in with everything our team needed.

Concur invoice helps us manage all expenses and keep everything organized. We used to do things with spreadsheets and accounting team members before, so this saves a lot of time.

Concur Invoice review by User

"Intuitive and easier to use every time!"

What do you like best?

The flow of submissions is intuitive and manageable. It's easily customizable to you, not just the company itself.

What do you dislike?

There are time when issues arise in submitting the final report and if an error pops up, the reason and/ or the ways to fix it aren't always clear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend to your employees/ colleagues the mobile version for the majority of use.

I don't have to save everything or try to run through all of my photos, I can add to a report in real time and submit when complete. The visibility and usability makes it so much easier to see any gaps or errors.

Concur Invoice review by Chris K.
Chris K.

"Concur Invoice Review"

What do you like best?

Concur invoice is easy to use and makes submitting and tracking invoices extremely easy. My team loves using it!

What do you dislike?

Concur invoice sometimes takes a while to load on the internet and was not intuitive the first time I used it.

Invoice tracking and submission are the two most common business problems being solved.

Concur Invoice review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"Concur for the win"

What do you like best?

Ease of submitting reports! This has completely turned around the nightmare of self documentation and recording, all the way to necessary followup if needed.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Occasional reload errors, but work is ALWAYS saved.

Completely minimizing the entire paperwork trail issue within my office. Having all needed documents in one click.

"Expense Reports"

What do you like best?

Able to pulldown menu and upload receipts. Lots of choices for hotel, airfare, transportation etc

What do you dislike?

Can be hard to upload. Receipts can be difficult to upload.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All in one product.

Expense reports. Able to upload all receipts and submit

Concur Invoice review by Amy M.
Amy M.

"User friendly and efficient"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to navigate, efficient and quick to use.

What do you dislike?

The only negative comment I may have is that the audit process can take time.

I believe Concur streamlines the expense process internally.

Concur Invoice review by User

"Excellent Integration with mobile device"

What do you like best?

Straightforward: Take picture of each receipt and match the respective expense

What do you dislike?

It is not possible to move an expense to an other report from mobile device

Report expenses - Business Travels

Concur Invoice review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to use - Quick response for questions"

What do you like best?

I liked that Concur had a fast inquiry request response time. They also were readily available for any questions when submitting.

What do you dislike?

I disliked how you had to submit a ticket to get a credit to zero out a refund. This took time and made no sense to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product for the price

This helped with keeping expenses straight and easy to see at a glance.

Concur Invoice review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Concur - Great for company expensing"

What do you like best?

Concur is extremely easy to use. Whenever I have an expense that the company will cover, I simply add it onto my Concur account and I get reimbursed on my next paycheck.

What do you dislike?

Concur is great to use. It is a bit confusing at times, but overall a great tool.

We use this for company expenses and travel.

Concur Invoice review by Consultant

"Great resource for spending management"

What do you like best?

Allows a speedy and efficient process in monitoring and managing spending. The mobile app also helps because it can be accessed anywhere and at anytime.

What do you dislike?

There are not any aspects that I do not like about this product.

Can connect with suppliers and clients to make invoicing and payments easier for all parties involved.

Concur Invoice review by Rachel L.
Rachel L.

"Concur "

What do you like best?

It is a timely, efficient way to upload expenses

What do you dislike?

The time it takes to receive the reimbursement

Money back

Concur Invoice review by User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"Helpful invoicing program"

What do you like best?

It functions seamlessly with the rest of concur and makes it easy to push through the invoice process

What do you dislike?

The text size is small as it’s orginial view format and should be increased across the platform. Lot of white space that is unnecessary/ causes your eye to feel lost

Invoicing approvals and cross functional communication

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I like that the interface was easy to work and figure out how to use.

What do you dislike?

there were many times that expenses didn't add up correctly.

It is easy for employees to have a business card and expense their work related expenses.

Concur Invoice review by User in Computer Software

"Senior Account Executive"

What do you like best?

Great user interface, intuitive and minimal screen clicks to submit and expense.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints with the software to date.

Expense reporting on a daily basis.

"Not the best"

What do you like best?

Lots of options. Its available and relatively open source.

What do you dislike?

Hard to enter expenses. Takes a long time for approval.

Expenses

Learning about Concur Invoice?

* We monitor all Concur Invoice reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.