Concur
Badge 1395888326

Concur

66 7.2 / 10
Compare Request a Demo
Travel and expense management tool.

Concur Reviews (66)

0 vrcz 3ttacepks6rrb5f c pmk0grsbrccnf c8flvisfo8kj9tnygq38oxcpgnpn18qjlycnewt
Tapan J.
Concur's mobile app is pretty good. I have it on my phone and can attach receipts to my expense reports by just taking a picture of it and uploading it - that's... Read More
0 biomhmgfrjojockzbsrahd2bcuoqekazl2oah2puhzoxbh6vidvcmuevj1yii rjqhhkfwcegkjm
Jill A.
Validated Review

Travel and expense management made easy

What do you like best?

I can access Concur on the go via web or mobile app.I don need to remember and keep a track of all the expenses done over the journey as I can update them through the mobile app on the go.Just snapping a pic and uploading the receipt prevents the hassles of tracking receipts while travelling.You can just add or store your corporate card and then your life becomes easy. It also provides the feature of receiving e-receipts from a set of vendors which eliminates the need of paper receipts. The idea of a receipt store also a new for me and very comfortable to pull out older receipts as compared to Open Air where you have to go to the specific claim to see the attachments.

What do you dislike?

User Interface is pretty bland and old -school types.It is slow and many process have redundant steps which consumes a lot of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Concur is a great expense management tool for organizations. Also, with launch of Concur breeze, it will cater to the needs of Small and Medium businesses as well.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

It is easy to track the expenses and spend at an organization level with reports generated from an integrated system. Other benefit is that the Concur is completely scalable. So a small company does not need to make certain capital investment which are of no use once it grows to a large size.

Validated Review

Concur is a very simple to use expense management platform.

What do you like best?

What I like about Concur is the ability to create expense reports on concur is extremely easy to do. I can easily track my expenses and receipts as I go and not have to worry about losing receipts before I do my expense report at the end of a given timeframe. Also, how streamlined the approval process is for getting it approved and into my bank account.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Concur is visually, it could be more appealing. However, at the end of the day this doesn't really make a big difference. I get notifications and always know when my reimbursement will be arriving without having to go back into Concur, which is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From my experience, Concur is a great tool for expense management. It's simple and easy to use for people in the field and on the go with expenses. I'm not familiar with pricing of the platform itself, but as an end user I can say that I am very pleased that I am able to use a tool as intuitive and convenient as Concur is, it simply just makes my job easier.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

The business problems that I am solving with Concur include streamlining the approval process for submitted expense reports, and saving tons of time and stress in building out my expense reports while I'm in the field or on the go, when I don't have time or focus to organize my receipts.

Easy Expense Management

What do you like best?

I love that the workflow within Concur is completely paperless. Expense users can enter their expenses on the go on the mobile application and upload their receipts by taking a picture. Concur is visually attractive and very intuitive and easy to use for everyone involved.

What do you dislike?

We implemented Concur almost 3 years ago and the process was so quick from decision to roll out. The support team was amazing and closed tickets within a couple of days. Lately, it has taken the support team over a week to make initial contact with me after I log a ticket. We have expanded our solution considerably in the last year - added travel and the NetSuite Connector - so I wish the response time was quicker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Concur to other businesses that want a system that can be configured to whatever the business needs.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Through Concur we have managed to cut down expense processing times considerably. We have visibility throughout the whole process and are able to pull reliable reports on the data that flows through the system.

I love Concur!

What do you like best?

Concur makes it easy to submit reimbursements. It's got a great interface, a gallery for your receipts, and it clearly shows you if you need to edit any of your submissions. I also like that it is available as a mobile app; some of my colleagues use it to upload their receipts which can be captured using their smartphone camera and uploaded into the receipt gallery. It takes less than a week for me to receive my reimbursements!

What do you dislike?

I suppose the one thing I dislike about it is that when I input the number of individuals at a meeting, it automatically splits the bill among the members. Since I typically submit reimbursements solely on my behalf, it doesn't quite make sense that according to Concur, everyone had chipped in for my cup of coffee. I wish there was an option to simply list the attending members and not include them in the bill.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Before using Concur, it would take on average, 3 weeks or more to get reimbursed. Now, it's a fast and simple process.

Concur Experience

What do you like best?

I like that concur has detailed fields for expenses and travel, and the ability to link receipts, I've used tools that are not as intuitive but the UI in the Concur tool is very easy to understand and one needs very little experience with Concur in order to master it.

What do you dislike?

There are times when an expense doesn't populate into the system until after the fact and I have to submit these as single entries and associate them with the expense report number they should have been filed with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the most straight forward tool in its category. I would highly recommend this product to anyone seeking a solution to expense reconciliation and travel.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

I am always looking to streamline my Executives expenditures. I would love to be able to run detailed reports with Concur

Tags

* We monitor all Concur reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about Concur?