Concur

Concur

180 ratings
1647.710
Compare Request a Demo
Concur travel, expense and invoice management services work with enterprise resource planning (ERP), human resources and accounting systems to consolidate data and create a single, connected process for managing your organization’s spend.

Concur Reviews (164 reviews)

• I can access Concur on the go via web or mobile app.I don need to remember and keep a track of all the expenses done over the journey as I can update them through the...Read More
    0 vrcz 3ttacepks6rrb5f c pmk0grsbrccnf c8flvisfo8kj9tnygq38oxcpgnpn18qjlycnewt
    Tapan J.
  • Concur's mobile app is pretty good. I have it on my phone and can attach receipts to my expense reports by just taking a picture of it and uploading it - that's...Read More
    0 tlygplrirat 1hq kromp 1yj zyphn pzegp  i6c37uktiobmlttcdcyv8rfb7pty 1vjw7rs2
    Jill A.
G2 Crowd User: Tapan J.
Validated Review

Travel and expense management made easy

What do you like best?

I can access Concur on the go via web or mobile app.I don need to remember and keep a track of all the expenses done over the journey as I can update them through the mobile app on the go.Just snapping a pic and uploading the receipt prevents the hassles of tracking receipts while travelling.You can just add or store your corporate card and then your life becomes easy. It also provides the feature of receiving e-receipts from a set of vendors which eliminates the need of paper receipts. The idea of a receipt store also a new for me and very comfortable to pull out older receipts as compared to Open Air where you have to go to the specific claim to see the attachments.

What do you dislike?

User Interface is pretty bland and old -school types.It is slow and many process have redundant steps which consumes a lot of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Concur is a great expense management tool for organizations. Also, with launch of Concur breeze, it will cater to the needs of Small and Medium businesses as well.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

It is easy to track the expenses and spend at an organization level with reports generated from an integrated system. Other benefit is that the Concur is completely scalable. So a small company does not need to make certain capital investment which are of no use once it grows to a large size.

G2 Crowd User: Jennifer S.
Validated Review

Great product to streamline expense reimbursement process!

What do you like best?

Ease of use, speed of reimbursement, it has cut down on the number of checks our A/P processor has to process each month. The user interface is very simple to navigate, and almost walks you through the process of submitting an expense report for reimbursement. The help desk has been very useful, and they respond to inquiries and requests very quickly. We can search through submitted reports quickly and easily.

What do you dislike?

There are some aspects that require Concur service desk to update information that an in-house individual should be able to update - this leads to some time waste waiting for things to be updated. There have been times when the product has been out of service - in the past year we had about 3 weeks of intermittent down-times. This was quite frustrating for some of our users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrated travel booking is helpful for companies who have stringent travel restrictions. It may take a while for employees to fully embrace the product if they are not as "tech-savvy". We still have a couple employees who are not using all of the available aspects of the product.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Employees are getting expense reimbursements quicker than when we had our A/P processor cutting their checks. We are reducing the amount of paper that is going through our company. Employees like not having to keep track of paper receipts. Our main expense approver likes being able to review the submissions online, in and out of the office.

G2 Crowd User: Hank M.

Concur is a Great Tool

What do you like best?

I have used Concur for 12 years. It serves to organize all travel and expenses in a central process. This saves a tremendous amount of time moving expenses to accounting for payment including reimbursements if required.

What do you dislike?

Searching for Flights can be a bit challenging and time consuming. I often use other airline tools for possible options that Concur is not showing. In a few instances I have called my travel agent as to the options I am seeing in other tools and found the agent was able to build the trip. So this aspect can be time consuming at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Concur has been a great tool for me as a user and manager. Executives are able to allocate assistants to their account that centralize the travel and expense services they support. Users, once they become used to the tool, find submitting and getting reimbursed for expenses occur much more quickly. I've used Concur with 3 different travel agents since 2006 and found it to be the best tool for the value I have used.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Managing compliance with business rules around expenses. Concur is able to flag expenses falling outside the rules for managing compliance that allow managers to work with their teams as necessary.

G2 Crowd User: Jerimiah G.

Great Product Makes T&E Manageable

What do you like best?

I like that it handles all the routing and workflow and is easily customizable to fit our needs. Users also like the ability to fax or email receipts for attaching to reports for those who do not use the mobile app. We also love that we can use it to reimburse our employees and it automatically maps those transactions it recognizes.

What do you dislike?

We have a couple charges and reports that are hung up and we haven't been able to resolve yet, but having recently conferenced with Concur we have a new portal to use to assist with this in the future. There is a bit of confusion when users have a charge that hasn't shown up yet and they try to record on their expense report without the charge having actually hit their account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product makes accruals and expenses easy to export to Excel and import into GP.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Concur saves someone having to look at each receipt and report separately and allows our travel to be integrated into the expense reporting process along with receipts being matched automatically.

G2 Crowd User: Michelle C.

Excellent Product to use if you have a Dedicated Staff Person

What do you like best?

Concur is a great tool if you have a dedicated person who can work on the Administration side.

What do you dislike?

After we signed up, I heard from implementation specialists. Then months went by and I never heard from anyone. About a year later, I needed help on an issue and had no idea who our account manager was or how to reach that person. My colleagues complain that the Mobile app doesn't work properly. My own experience is that it works if you take a picture of your receipt and fill in the needed information on the web version. If you try to do everything on your phone, it is problematic. Adding a custom field is to the platform is difficult. Losing QB Sync doesn't seem like a good idea, but I haven't tried the WebConnector yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We initially signed up to be able to integrate QuickBooks; however, Concur is doing away with this. If you want Concur to integrate with QuickBooks Desktop, you will have to switch to Web Connector before March 1, 2016.

unknown

Learning about Concur?

We can help you find the product that fits you best.

Chat with an Advisor

Tags

* We monitor all Concur reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Need help? Talk to a human
Would you like to receive more information from Concur?