ConductorB2B

4.0

ConductorB2B is a cloud-based branded portal that facilitates rapid order entry for your dealers and sales reps. The orders automatically flow directly into your accounting/order management system, so all you do is ship.

Work for ConductorB2B?

Learning about ConductorB2B?

ConductorB2B Reviews

Ask ConductorB2B a Question
Showing 2 ConductorB2B reviews
ConductorB2B review by Richard M.
Richard M.

"An innovative tool for sales management and the best of all is cross-platform!"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this platform is that it facilitates the management of sales to the point that integrates salespeople and distributors to centralize the work and keep everything in one place.

the generation of graphics provided by the platform is very useful!

What do you dislike?

what I do not like very much is that the interface, despite being a platform, is a little sad, I think it should be more pleasant to the eye to improve the user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recommended, I really like it, I think it's the future to innovate in the product and sales markets.

I recommended it to a client who owns an electronic products sales company and thanks to this tool he has considerably improved his relationship with suppliers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ConductorB2B
ConductorB2B review by Trever V.
Trever V.

"Review"

What do you like best?

This has easy navigation for account management opportunities. Conductor B2B helped us insure our online account management page was maximized.also conductor searchlight offered content for the online account page.

What do you dislike?

There are some manual tedious processes for keyword entering for your URL.

There have been great opportunities with the software tools to access work space information as well as reporting set up and information gathering.

What Portals solution do you use?

Learning about ConductorB2B?

* We monitor all ConductorB2B reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.