Confirmit Horizons

Confirmit Horizons is a flexible, multi-channel software platform for Customer Experience, Voice of the Employee, and Market Research programs. Confirmit Horizons software platform helps businesses gather feedback from customers and employees, analyze the results, and take action to improve processes.

Work for Confirmit Horizons?

Learning about Confirmit?

Confirmit Horizons Reviews

Ask Confirmit a Question
Showing 21 Confirmit reviews
Confirmit review by <span>Jacob M.</span>
Jacob M.

"A robust survey software with room for lots of customization"

What do you like best?

Confirmit is a robust survey authoring and fielding platform for use by Market Research firms and companies with a need for Customer Experience Management tools.

Confirmit provides a platform for designing, fielding, and reporting Market Research and Customer Experience surveys. The platform can be as simple or as complex as your needs, with the ability to extend the functionality almost infinitely. The SaaS platform is more than enough for most, and is what I have experience with.

I have been using Confirmit for 11 years, and have fielded a wide variety of studies with this software. From simple 10 question surveys to 100 question monsters with advanced analytics, Confirmit can do it all.

What do you dislike?

The platform has been around for 11 years, and shows it. There have been no UI enhancements for a long time, and browser compatibility is not ideal. Currently, the program works best using Internet Explorer, with an ActiveX extension for editing answerlists. I would like to see answerlist editing redesigned, with a more user-friendly approach, which caters to more modern browsers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the necessary time to learn the software and it will do everything you need it to do. HTML/CSS and JavaScript experience is necessary to make it do what you want, and to create beautiful studies.

We solve pricing, naming, brand equity, and customer experience problems for some of the largest companies in the world, using Confirmit as our data collection tool. From research about which pricing scheme is best for your subscription based software service, to how one service is cannibalizing another, Confirmit has provided a platform to collect data aimed at solving these complex problems for our clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Confirmit Horizons
Confirmit review by <span>Adams L.</span>
Adams L.

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

The Confirmit platform is strong overall. It's strongest points being:

- Allows for complex survey question setups

- Customization using HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery, etc.

- Stable platform, no issues with data capture

- Offers a number of data export options

- Relatively simple set up of multi language studies.

What do you dislike?

- Reportal platform lacks the sophistication that the Authoring platform offers. Feels clunky and does not offer an easy user type dashboard interface which most competitors do these days.

- End user permissions for reporting can be expensive, setup is cumbersome

- Lacks more sophisticated question types and question properties that are common in market research surveys

Recommendations to others considering the product

Confirmit is not an out of the box solution. In my opinion, it's a strong tool that requires users to implement standard practices in order to integrate with other platforms or tasks within their overall structure. Knowledge of Javascript allows users to build on Confirmit's standard question setups and layouts to achieve more sophisticated question types. The reporting tool needs to work in order to tie into the authoring portion more seamlessly and provide end clients with more user friendly reporting and analytical solutions.

We're providing our clients with highly complex survey question setups that at times require data validation and advanced logic scripting. We're able to customize unique analytical exercises such as drag and drops, bucket exercises, etc., achieved through Javascript or JQuery and capture data in standard Confirmit type questions.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

Confirmit review by <span>Víctor Antonio C.</span>
Víctor Antonio C.

"Confirmit review"

What do you like best?

Confirmit makes our lives easier, since the data collecting becomes easier and also we know that under any mistake or error which leads us to remove anything we know that we have a back up which supports our day by day.

The functionality, because we can create great things which help us to innovate, to be on top of the industry. How friendly does the platform look, it helps us to program faster and to be competitive. We can offer new solutions with what we have, or even we can create some new functionalities with all what confirmit offers.

I've been using Confirmit since four years ago, and I'm a current user and trust me, it is one of the most powerful toold I've ever seen in the market.

When it comes to translations, Confirmit has helped us to be more competitive among our competitors, since the functionalities improve our performance as user and we can make more with less.

What do you dislike?

Someitmes when it's down, and I do understand that it might happen to any platform, but sometimes from time to time it happens frequently and it does affect our businness in a really important way.

I believe Confirmit could improve the functionaliry for conjoints,.

Sometimes, when we have to compile any of the databases take much time to confirmit to connect to the server so when we are on a hurry it does not help, because even when we may ask for help tp other colleague, this doesn't guarantee that the colleague will be able, sometimes I've asked two or three and their confirmit also takes a time to connect to the server.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Confirmit is a useful tool if you want to start or want to revolutionize the industry.

Improving our industry by doing market research. Helping our clients on the decision making when it comes to take out products which are not longer used, and also to know the benefits of these products. But I believe that the most important benefit on the business is helping our clients to decide on the future of the world by introducing new products based on people's new needs. The market changes everyday, new needs appear, and we can change lives. This is what I like the most. Confirmit is a crutial tool for performing our role in the industry, and most of the times Confirmit is the key to us.

Confirmit review by <span>Ausrine B.</span>
Ausrine B.

"Overall I am a pretty happy user"

What do you like best?

I like how Confirmit has all sorts of tools integrated into one survey data collection system. You can program the study, integrate all sorts of additional tools, collect data, prepare quick reports, even translate links in an easy to use Confirmit Translator module. Even if you are not a programmer, it is still pretty user friendly tool. We use it on daily bases.

What do you dislike?

I personally like everything but I have heard from my colleagues about occasional bugs and sometimes slow support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for all in one tool for your data collection, this is it.

We are data collection agency and therefore we need make sure we have the best quality of surveys programmed with no glitches bugs and especially, if something does happen, we need a fast response from Confirmit support as every minute counts. It is a great system not only to collect the data but also to perform some data quality procedures to make sure we deliver only the valid answers.

Confirmit review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Extremely powerful research software..but not perfect"

What do you like best?

Confirmit, it my opinion is the market leader in research software. While maybe not the most sexy authoring interface, the surveys that it can produce can essentially look and feel like anything you want and the logic behind the survey can be almost endlessly customised to your exact needs. Of course with that flexibility comes a learning curve for advanced programming. They also integrate a wide variety of additional tools such as panel management, CATI, sample management and very robust reporting into their suite of tools.

Confirmit's development cycle is almost constant which is great and they are always adding new technologies to their arsenal.

What do you dislike?

Cost! All of the good does come with a very high price tag. This is not for the casual, occasional research project. This is a high powered set of tools that comes with a similar high price.

Beyond the cost, I will say that the tools aren't perfect. At the moment the authoring interface in very dated and looks like it was produced by programmers for programmers. In other words, not real user friendly.

Not all functionality is exposed and sometimes some 'hacks' are required to make things work the way you need them.

Authoring interface still works best with Internet Explorer which is unfortunate. Other browsers are mostly supported but not fully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the budget and want serious power then consider Confirmit for sure. We have evaluates a lot of MR software and we are still with Confirmit. That says a lot.

Be prepared for some annoyances but no software is perfect.

We needed an all in one solution that could host a panel, handle sample management and allow us to program extremely complex surveys. While not perfect, Confirmit has been a core component to our research technologies for a number of years now.

Confirmit review by <span>Scott M.</span>
Scott M.

"Great training and great product"

What do you like best?

The platform itself has great functionality in creating unique survey templates and designs. When getting trained as well, it's nice to see that there is a dedicated group of individuals to help you get comfortable with the platform, and to support you even after the training is done.

What do you dislike?

It is not amazingly user friendly looking which can be intimidating at first. Also it's hard to find functions at times. Aside from that I don't really have very many complaints as I am a newer user to the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have no other recommendations. I enjoy the new data visualization feature very much!

We mostly use this for satisfaction surveys among members and providers that our company deals with. It helps show value able insights into what we can improve on and where to go next.

Learning about Confirmit Horizons?

* We monitor all Confirmit Horizons reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.