Connect First Cloud Platform

Connect First Cloud Platform is a provider of cloud based contact center solutions.

Work for Connect First Cloud Platform?

Learning about Connect First?

Connect First Cloud Platform Reviews

Ask Connect First a Question
Showing 7 Connect First reviews
Connect First review by User in Financial Services

"Not being able to seamlessly transition between campaigns. I have to log all the way out every time."

What do you like best?

I do like how the system looks and it is mostly easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the outbound calling is set up. I also do not like that there is not a call history.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get use to the bugs, because they don't seem to get fixed. But if they do, another problem will result from the fix of the other.

The biggest issue solved after starting to use connect first is the ease of being able to work remotely from home. This is a big benefit to me since I have moved a couple of hours away from my main office, so I don't have to commute to continue working with my company.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Connect First Cloud Platform
Connect First review by Kristen S.
Kristen S.

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

Connect First is easy to set up and the customer service teams is awesome!

What do you dislike?

The reporting features are limited but they have just released a new reporting studio feature to solve this. I have not used it yet but I believe that this will be great for reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a chance. Great company to work with and constantly looking to grow and improve services based on customer needs.

We are a small virtual call center and we depend on cloud based services as our infrastructure. Connect First is a great solution for this. They have excellent customer service, and amazing up time. We have experienced almost no down time issues with this service unlike other larger cloud based providers that we used in the past.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

Connect First review by Derick G.
Derick G.

"Customer service goes a long way"

What do you like best?

Connect First is supported by a quality team of customer service professionals, who have taken the time to help resolve each issue I have come across.

What do you dislike?

Transitioning from the previous report delivery service to the new one has been far from flawless.

Among other things, I use Connect First's reporting tools to keep our internal customer records up to date. This is critical for a marketing company that thrives on connecting with our customers.

Connect First review by Rocio H.
Rocio H.

"Easy software ever"

What do you like best?

I like all the options as Lunch, Available and it is really easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the chat room option is not delightful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is a greatful software and easy users adaptation

Helps me out at the time I am available at my job.

Connect First review by Executive Sponsor in Telecommunications
Executive Sponsor in Telecommunications

"Excellent Product, Service , and Price. Everything you want in a dialer."

What do you like best?

After ten years and four different dialer products, we now have Connect First. My management staff loves the reporting, ease of use, and rock solid uptime. My IT staff love the ease of list management, excellent support staff, and system flexibility. Connect First offers everything you could want in a dialer and at a fair price which senior management likes.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have web access to some of the reporting tools for clients.

Connect First review by Layne G.
Layne G.

"Connect First team is extremely client focused and repsonsive"

What do you like best?

It's intuitive, easy to use and integrates call and chat channels well.

What do you dislike?

I'm waiting for a "report designer" for clients to design their own reports.

Call distribution and management, Chat management, performance metrics,

Connect First review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Excellent software, best technical support!"

What do you like best?

The software is so easy to use, have so many capabilities and the best part is the outstanding technical support, they have a programmer always on call and they are great solving any issue that can arise.I will highly recommend Connect First.

What do you dislike?

So far so good, the experience is been great! love doing business with Connect First.

VOIP, IVR, Surveys.

Learning about Connect First Cloud Platform?

* We monitor all Connect First Cloud Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.