ConnectAndSell

ConnectAndSell

(122 reviews)

ConnectAndSell connects B2B sales reps with hard to reach decision makers expediently and cost effectively. Our conversation enablement technology will connect you with a new name on your lead list every few minutes.

Work for ConnectAndSell?

Learning about ConnectAndSell?

ConnectAndSell Reviews

Ask ConnectAndSell a Question
Showing 122 ConnectAndSell reviews
ConnectAndSell review by Kevin K.
Kevin K.

"If you're looking to increase call volume look no further"

What do you like best?

One thing that has been absolutely amazing about Connect and Sell is the amount of call volume you can get in a single day. We used to start out by having 40 calls a day to now exceeding 200 calls going out. The amazing piece is that you can leave a voicemail with each of those calls and really only need to focus in on the calls that patch through. It's been a product that we weren't sure of the business impact but we've already seen results from producing more conversations and being able to follow up with greater ease.

What do you dislike?

One thing that's been difficult about Connect and Sell is some people can tell you've been patched through so if you can work past the initial conversation it ends up working great. The system has worked great with outreach which we've integrated our contacts directly into the system. Because of this the connection between outreach and connect and sell don't always communicate. We had a hard time getting the system implemented quickly and working the way we wanted it to. Because of the implementation specialist we were working with problems weren't solved quickly rather they were worked through quickly however they were solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product really can make a strong business impact if you implement it correctly. The struggle we faced was making sure that all the data was correct and that it was updated the data the way we wanted it.

We're always trying to generate more leads and have more conversations. This has improved our conversations by 4x which has a significant impact on the business key indicators. With more conversations my team gets to spend more time talking with people instead of voicemails.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ConnectAndSell
ConnectAndSell review by Nathaniel C.
Nathaniel C.

"Instrumental in Driving More Leads"

What do you like best?

C&S delivers on the promise to get you in a TON of conversations.

What do you dislike?

Limited flexibility in pricing model. It's a pretty high commit for a small business and without a dedicated SDR I couldn't justify it. I wish there was a 'named account' option that was kind of a 25% option, 3000 dials $750/month kind of option. That would allow me to scale this to a few other sales people, or if I didn't have a full time SDR that would allow me to spread it over the team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quality of list & messaging is critical for success.

The goal is simple, set meetings to increase the amount of deals we are working on. We have been able to go from a traditional SDR program of manual dialing that produced about 1 meeting a week, to now booking an average of about 8 meetings a week with the same SDR.

What Outbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

ConnectAndSell review by Samantha J.
Samantha J.

"Connect & Sell Feedback"

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly the system is. The feature to call from a local number is another favorite of mine, it really makes a difference for the industry I'm in. It's a really neat way to connect to people instantly and clean leads (we have some bad data in our AMS). I like that I can watch the calls being made and that I can create an opening statement to get me in the flow of my call.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there is a delay between me and the caller once someone answers. Very often, there are times where the person on the other end is going "hello" "hello". I know people say there isn't a delay, but there is. I've had people just hang up on me, and I speak right when I hear the beep. I REALLY would love for the system to call one by one. I know it doesn't make sense from a telemarketing standpoint, but it would make the world of difference for my clients. I find if I call on the leads directly that I plug into CAS, I get a better response from the client and the conversation goes much smoother. I think this is due to the delay and people know nowadays that I'm using a system to contact them. Removes the personal touch, but if the delay could be solved, all else is workable.

I'm connecting with people faster, but it takes me longer to "work' my accounts. I think this is due to our processes for our niche industry, our processes are very unique compared to telemarketing. The benefits I've realized is I clean leads quicker because CAS shows me if a number is bad or unreachable.

ConnectAndSell review by Jordan M.
Jordan M.

"The Best calling platform I've ever used"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Connect and Sell is that it eliminates the phone tree process and connects me straight to the decision makers when I don't have a direct line. This takes a lot of the headache out of my job and saves me time by eliminating unnecessary conversations with people I don't want to speak with. I also love all the call stats that connect and sell provides enabling me to know when is most productive to call my lists. The bottom line is that Connect and Sell makes one person as productive as 3 or 4 people combined and is a must have for all businesses making mass calls day to day.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the "call me" button has been deactivated. It was so convenient and really saved a lot of time when you multiply logging in and out multiple times a day 5 days a week; 12 months of the year. I'd love for Connect and Sell to bring that back ASAP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free trial out and get a first hand experience with Connect and Sell. if you make hundreds of calls per week/day connect and sell will make your job much easier by connecting you to the right people in a fraction of the time.

The business problems that we are solving with Connect and Sell are, we connect with more decision makers, we have specific stats on each list allowing us to know how effective they are, and we skip the phone tree allowing us to be more efficient with our time and efforts throughout the day.

ConnectAndSell review by Katrina C.
Katrina C.

"An absolute must-have for the Sales Dev / Inside Sales roles"

What do you like best?

There are so many capabilities with my C&S platform.

First - it increases my production over 3X. I am at a start up and need to cover a lot of territory. The C&S Platform allows me to follow up on all my events, cold calls and leads through uploading multiple lists in a session. Not only are my dials increased but my connections did as well. We all know, the more connections the more meetings and the more meetings equals more money for SDRs. Secondly, I am able keep my SFDC clean through the integration and I have the ability to log all my activity right through the C&S interface.

My client success managers are always there to help me with any questions I have.

What do you dislike?

When I want to export my data in reports I am limited to six months at a time. C&S is on the expensive side however the quality of the platform makes it worth it... so this would not be a huge dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will be happy you did.

1. More dials = more conversations = more meetings = more closed business = $$$ for you company.

2. Reporting. You can review how your calls are going, how your dispositions are, which lists are successful and which are not, conversation history, days that you get more connects and so much more.

3. Coaching. If you lead a team you can utilize this for coaching. Review the calls together with you employees. Understand where they need help. etc...

4. Integrations. C&S allows you to keep yoour SFDC data clean. Bad numbers, not right contacts, referals, all conversation history and much more are captured and updated in your CRM. I understand C&S is integrated with many platforms that the Sales Dev utilize.

I have used this platform in two ways through the years.

1. User, I have a lot of roles at a startup and I need to hit my meeting quota. I would not have been able to reach my goals without it.

2. As a couch, I led a team of 16 SDR's and to be able to couch each individual was close to impossible without the C&S coaching capabilities. I was able to take time to listen to each individual and help each one with their unique capabilities. I could see if the lists were in need of revising, the pitch needed some assistance or if the dials were were not as high as they should be. This really helped me understand my teams pain points to guide them to success.

ConnectAndSell review by Addison R.
Addison R.

"Objectively Useful but Subjectively Valuable"

What do you like best?

I love the efficiency of a system that can call and operate on its own, to whatever extent that may be. The prerecorded greetings are a great way to utilize the multitasking capabilities we all have inside of us, but need 3-4 seconds to get our mind right prior to going into sales mode.

What do you dislike?

I disliked a lot of the page expiration and functional qualities. It's an outdated interface that serves its purpose for sure but also lends itself to redundancies because of how fickle it can be when returning to the page or having any sort of hiatus. It could use some form of continuity update in my very very humble opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the capital to spend, it can be dramatically helpful, especially to those with smaller sales teams.

We are solving first of all, a selling problem that exists everywhere.. bandwidth! The ability to call 10 people at once instead of spending 5 minutes getting through a directory only to leave the most unrequited voicemail message you'll ever speak into existence.. is invaluable.

ConnectAndSell review by Steve S.
Steve S.

"CandS is part of our sales team...and we can't imagine going back to our old ways!"

What do you like best?

CandS impacts us positively in two primary ways. The science of word-smithing that they bring to our cold call scripting is thoughtful, impactful and amazingly spot on. Every word matters and their willingness to help craft the right message for the right time demonstrates a true partnership. Second, the fact that my reps spend their time talking to their targets rather than wrestling phone trees or side-stepping gatekeepers keeps us productive and engaged...and insures that my best reps are making first impressions on behalf of our company.

What do you dislike?

Not much! Our Success Manager is engaged with out team, the reporting is insighful and the system works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take them up and do the on site trial...my reps badgered me to sign up after we did!

Great insights into our SDR efforts - the reporting is spot on.

Great productivity improvements - we get at least as many intro meetings with 33% of the SDR staff we had before CandS

ConnectAndSell review by Paul H.
Paul H.

"Double or Triple Activity"

What do you like best?

CAS reduces waiting time between conversations and increases the productivity of our business development team. Our team of 24 users and 3 managers are in it daily and we are able to get solid reporting and integration back to Salesforce. Often times we use CAS for some of the colder lead lists and see great success.

What do you dislike?

There are circumstances when multiple customers answer and we end up "ghost dialing" or hanging up on a prospect. Not ideal. But we use a different number than our main number so it is typically not a large issue. We do not use CAS to dial individual customers, it does not have any playbook or sequence feature, and in some circumstances it will lose functionality for live transfers (a requirement in our business development department). We work consistently with the CAS team to improve the experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quantify the needed cost per conversation and recognize that your industry may see a different response rate than other case studies.

We serve a very large customer base and need to be able to reach a large audience without heavy overhead. CAS increases our reach and the productivity of our conversations. We also need a solution that brings the ability to either listen live or listen to recorded calls for our individual reps. This platform brings an excellent experience for the management team. Very easy to navigate and monitor the team as a whole on a day to day basis as we coach in the game.

ConnectAndSell review by Brett M.
Brett M.

"If you need to make a lot of calls and do not want to spend a whole day calling, get C&S"

What do you like best?

The best part about this tool is the ability to make calls and do other tasks while the system is constantly calling people. It is multitasking at its finest.

What do you dislike?

I do not like to bloooop noise when it connects a call. Someone has called me using connect and sell and as a prospect, I heard the blooop on the other end, and immediately knew this was a cold call

Recommendations to others considering the product

Practice makes perfect. Right when you hear the noise for the connected call, you need to start talking. The other person has already said hello (probably more than once).

I am trying to accomplish a large volume of calls at the best hours of the day to call people without having to take up my whole day with manual dials. The biggest benefit is being able to call multiple people basically at the same time as everyone else.

ConnectAndSell review by Rex B.
Rex B.

"Are you ready for WAY more conversations?"

What do you like best?

We can avoid the challenges of traditional manual or power dialing by avoiding (1) gatekeepers and (2) voicemails which make up the majority of all attempts. This gets us straight through to decision makers consistently at a volume no rep can produce on their own.

What do you dislike?

You don't get any information out of an attempt that doesn't end in a conversation like an out of office voicemail, an additional phone number in voicemail, conversation with gatekeeper that results in new information, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have never experienced the power of WAY more conversations, you owe this to yourself and to your team. You absolutely cannot beat the speed to conversation consistently over time.

We're solving the problem of rep capacity. That's a MASSIVE problem in a market that is becoming increasingly difficult to penetrate with the phone.

ConnectAndSell review by User in Information Technology and Services

"It's painful, it's buggy, but it can work..."

What do you like best?

The process of reaching out to hundreds, if not thousands of new prospects is extremely time consuming. Connect & Sell puts the dialing in the hands of a team of helpers, but at a cost...

What do you dislike?

I know when I'm getting a Connect & Sell call. It's that little 'beep' and pause when I answer. So do most every prospect. They know right away that they are about to be pitched on something, and it instantly puts them on the defensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is time consuming, and somewhat difficult to multitask while waiting for a connection, because you want to be focused on making the right impression quickly. It is also highly important to have your users well prepared for any conversation. Just throwing a script at a 1000 dials isn't typically going to get the job done.

We are looking for net new customers who are solving for some fairly specific business problems. This means needing to reach a lot of people before finding a good fit. We have closed enough business based on those connections to justify the expense.

ConnectAndSell review by Michele B.
Michele B.

"Dramatically Improved Number of Calls Our Team Can Make in a Week"

What do you like best?

We've been able to increase the number of conversations we can have in a week by four or five times in the same amount of time spent on the phone. Also, the system is very easy to use. We only needed one training to get our entire team up and running. I have sales reps that vary in terms of comfort with new technology and nobody struggled to learn this.

What do you dislike?

Need to improve the interface with Hubspot. Although this may not be as popular as Salesforce, it is still widely used. Also, consider smaller numbers of dial blocks to purchase. The minimum can be cost-prohibitive for smaller companies with only one or two sales reps that want to use your product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take them up on their free trial to make sure your team will embrace the technology. Also, have your team commit to making a certain number of dials per week as requisite for getting to use the product.

ConnectAndSell has made our sales team more productive in the same amount of time and reduced some call reluctance they may have had in the past. Several of the new clients we brought on board last year can be attributed to ConnectAndSell.

ConnectAndSell review by Paul A.
Paul A.

"An Investment, Not a Cost to Your Business"

What do you like best?

ConnectAndSell has increased my business development lead production 10 times overall and increased my sales pipeline by 3 times the amount in less than 6 months of use. The interface is intuitive and the support staff at ConnectAndSell are stellar. It integrates very well with our CRM (SalesForce) and call reporting and statistics are easily created within the system. After call notes and next steps are easily inputed through a pop-up box that you can also customize. Next steps of a call are menu driven to select the next outcome and a calendar is available to schedule the next followup. The other nice feature is that you have calling agents doing the dialing of the phone numbers for you. This is invaluable in the sense that your only receiving phone calls that the lead contact has picked up. Any issues such as a bad number, an employee has left the company or dealing with an automated front desk system are handled by the calling agents and any issues such as a bad phone number are indicated in the contacts profile by the calling agent. It's a great time saver!

What do you dislike?

The only issue I've come across having is a delay issue on a phone call once in a while that can sometimes cause the parties on the line to respond on top of each other and can be frustrating at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're an individual or a team in sales or business development looking to increase your sales and productivity, this is absolutely the solution to consider purchasing.

ConnectAndSell has helped increase the amount of dials that are not humanly possible by one person. You can dial 600 calls a day which in most cases is 10 times over the daily call quota for an employee to call using a phone manually. As mentioned before, this has helped increase my lead generation 10 times overall and increased my sales pipeline by 3 times of what it used to be in less than 6 months of using ConnectAndSell.

ConnectAndSell review by Jeff S.
Jeff S.

"Current job has implemented CnS about 6 months ago"

What do you like best?

it is difficult for me to say what I like best about CnS because I don't like it much.. I see the benefits of sifting thru hundreds of customers for a live touch, but I think the drawbacks outweigh the benefits.

What do you dislike?

I have found that most receptionist, secretary, front desk ops do not have the time or patience to wait while CnS bridges over to me, what that means is that I have limited success reaching medium to larger companies that have a operator/screener for inbound calls. Most of the contacts I actually get on the phone are small owner operators that pick up and stay on the call long enough for me to connect. I also understand that the calls are only as good as the lead quality, it is truly a box of chocolates when calling thru CnS because you never know who you are going to get on the phone.. and the drawback there is that you have no prep time to know which pitch will work best depending on who and what the customer is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sorry

I think the company sees CnS as a tool to blast out to reach hundreds of customers in a short period of time, but I question the quality of the customers that we are reaching.

ConnectAndSell review by Eric B.
Eric B.

"Outstanding efficiency"

What do you like best?

ConnectAndSell allows you to be working while being engaged in any other work that may be effective as well. This might include focusing on scheduling certain events, sending emails, etc. By allowing you to stay on the phone and present the next potential respondent, they allow you to avoid the monotony of the click next to dial method. If you are looking for a product to allow for your rep's to focus on emails and put calling on the "back burner", than this is an extremely helpful tool.

What do you dislike?

There haven't been too many dislikes other than the occasional mishap of recycling through the contacts on your uploaded list that have already been called previously. Usually, ConnectAndSell will record those leads that have been called and store them with the inserted data by the user. Other than that only mishap, I'd say ConnectAndSell is fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! You will not regret using this tool to become more efficient in your day to day workflow.

Like I said, I have realized the efficiency in using this product. I've been able to continue my calling, while emailing other individuals to increase my chances of reaching your target market. At the end of the day, I recommend this product as an additional tool in your work. Not necessarily a replacement in your work space, but this has allowed me to work smarter and in those peak hours of the day of contacting, I've been able to reach many more people than I would on my own.

ConnectAndSell review by Allan M.
Allan M.

"Chief Sales Officer"

What do you like best?

Easy of use for sales team and integration with Sales Force contacts.

For management, the ability to listen and coach by "whispering" to the sales rep while on the call.

What do you dislike?

we have some internal issues where reps that do not stage a call correctly will have connect and sell call again, which has had some customers complain that we are robo calling them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I looked at a few other competitors in this space. CNS is the premier provider in terms of value and management coaching in this space. Great group of people that are committed to helping increase sales results. I honestly felt as i had a hired sales consulting company working with me when I began my relationship with the C & S team.

Increased sales with few representatives. Our Delegate sales team has been very successful with making many more calls in a day then they could do before.

ConnectAndSell review by User in Computer Software

"Inside Sales best friend"

What do you like best?

I like that I can knock out administrative stuff while the system connects to my the correct contacts. I've never spoke to more decision makers per day than with this program. It has increased my pipeline tremendously and should be seeing full circle results in the next few months.

What do you dislike?

There really is not much negative I can say about connect and sell, in fact , there is nothing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are on the fence about signing up, do it. If you have the opportunity to use the product, take it. If you are able to use it, get after it. If you just stick to the script and speak when it bloops in your ear, you will no doubt find success.

The time spent connecting to decision makers and the process of looking through lead lists to determine who to call. Also, helps keep track of follow up calls and makes them for me. Realized an easier day to day, more pipeline and an increase in meetings scheduled.

ConnectAndSell review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"I'm an account executive selling into C suite contacts "

What do you like best?

The amount of meetings you get definitely increase. Being able to call into multiple lists at once is great. And re-listen to calls. I like how it sends you the production report after each session.

What do you dislike?

There seems to be a few bugs. Lot's of times no one is there or the contact hangs up quickly. Needs to be more of a seamless transition. Also it seems a bit expensive for the amount of connections compared to dials. When you do re-listen to some recordings you only hear one side of the conversation which isn't ideal.

Getting more meetings for sure and connecting with high level execs. I've set quite a few meetings

ConnectAndSell review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"Best auto dialer I have ever used"

What do you like best?

Connect and Sell is a great tool to have a lot of conversations with prospects and take out the heavy lifting of manual dialing and getting voicemails.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i can think of is sometimes you are connected with the wrong contact at a company if a prospect has a similar name as someone else. Not a huge problem but sometimes annoying.

I am able to get ahold of people that i otherwise would spend an unknown amount of time getting on the phone.

We started with Connect and Sell, lost it for a quarter and got it back and it has really shown how powerful the tool is and how we easily took it for granted.

ConnectAndSell review by Alex B.
Alex B.

"Game Changer"

What do you like best?

The end of manual dialing and cutting through all of the time wasted to get people on the phone and have actual conversations to move prospects into your pipeline. A months worth of calls in a span of two-three hours.

What do you dislike?

The wait time... we learned the hard way that if you want short wait times your list needs to be solid and up-to-date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to have clean data otherwise you'll be wasting dials.

Setting up more meetings. We've realized that we can get a person to agree to that first step within a 2-3 minute conversation rather than a 5-15 min conversation.

ConnectAndSell review by Nicole B.
Nicole B.

"Activity levels have never been higher."

What do you like best?

I love how seamlessly connect and sell integrates with my CRM. I also love how clients can’t tell that I’m using an auto dialer. More activity can be done in a very short period of time that if I dialed by hand all day.

What do you dislike?

There is that much I dislike,. The only thing that would make the experience more seamless, is having the linked in profile link on the connect and sell card. It’s really not a big deal to have it pulled up on another screen but it would be easier and fewer clicks.

When you wear many hats it’s hard to get a lot of action on the phone in the time you leave yourself to sell. In 15 minutes I can make 20 dials with connect and sell. Wothout it I may make one or two. So activity levels have really risen.

ConnectAndSell review by Brayden H.
Brayden H.

"Using Connect and Sell in business Development"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can dial multiple at once. It gives me the ability to cover more of my leads in a faster time. Its definitely a game changer for cold calling, which is pretty much all I do. Its helped me keep in touch with my leads as well, and having multiple dial sources to call from.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like about connect and sell is I've seen too many issues with transfers. There have been multiple times where I go to transfer someone and Connect and Sell doesn't allow me to for some reason.

The problems that CAS is helping me with is being able to reach more people at once. Getting people to talk to is the biggest problem and CAS definitely solves that. I've realized that I can accomplish more tasks as well as I'm dialing out to customers.

ConnectAndSell review by Brady C.
Brady C.

"Great product, but a bit of difficulty to get started on"

What do you like best?

This is a great tool to use for our sales development team. We can quadruple our output on a daily basis now. Instead of calling just 40 prospects per rep, we are now looking at around 200 per rep.

What do you dislike?

The handoff for each call is a little unnatural and can be a little awkward for customers. We've had a bit of issue just getting started on Connect & Sell trying to figure out best practices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have enough people to reach out to on a regular basis in order to effectively use CAS

We are trying to cast a larger net and reach out to more people on a daily basis.

"Has tons of potential"

What do you like best?

The idea that you can quickly call through hundreds of leads is fantastic. Its not a robo-caller, or speed dialer.

What do you dislike?

The on-boarding process has been less than idea. We have been left to our own devices and our customer success/implementation manager has been less than useful. Our "on-boarding day was spent almost exclusively on how to use their "27 seconds" pitch and not how to use the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly urge your costumer success team to focus on the end user. Most of the users have been in this space for a while and don't need help with their "pitch". I would have them focus more on how to use the product. I will be the first to admit that most of our problems have been user error but I do believe most of them could have been avoided in the first place.

Being able to quickly call through hundreds/thousands of leads as a team per day. We can quickly spread out net and find people who are great fits for our resource.

ConnectAndSell review by User

"Huge boost to prodcutivity"

What do you like best?

The best part about connect and sell is that I get to keep working on my other daily tasks, wether it's prospecting, writing personalized emails, etc., while I have a team making calls for me. Allows me to get multiple things accomplished at the same time.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to dislike anything because it's easy to configure in a way that makes the most sense to me. Only complaint is that it's called some prospects back after i already marked them as not interested.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If calls are important but find you don't have enough time to manually dial 100+ numbers, get it!

Sourcing more revenue. I've booked multiple meetings off ConnectAndSell and as an SDR, it gives you the repetition you need to get better and become more effective at cold calling. Also has saved me multiple hours a week of manual dialing.

ConnectAndSell review by Bridget S.
Bridget S.

"ConnectaAndSell works well for our small growing company"

What do you like best?

Because CAS dials on behalf of the users, sales reps can use their extra time to contribute to the sales organizations in other productive ways.

What do you dislike?

The login process is not intuitive.

CAS admins cannot deactivate or activate users without the help of customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reliable support, kind employees, functions well, solid reporting features

CAS gives time back to sales reps and makes cold calling effortless. Sales reps can focus their effort on performing when they connect with a prospect rather than doing the dials themselves. The reporting capabilities and call-recording features help managers guide users to become better, more profitable sales reps.

ConnectAndSell review by Ewing G.
Ewing G.

"The only thing in sales that has caused me to back away from the table.....in a good way"

What do you like best?

They have taken the absolute worst part of sales, dialing....and turned it into talking in a turnkey fashion. The flexible labor model behind the software is brilliant.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that you can't dial up and down the number of agents calling on your behalf. I think that feature / flexibility would help some customers. That said, the talk time is still very high!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Some people believe that you must have a detailed plan, script, or pitch to reach out to someone. We have proven that to be false. ConnectANDsell allows you to find out WHO you SHOULD be reaching out to, before you do all of the personalization work.

Talking to many more people in the market in a much shorter time frame.

ConnectAndSell review by Joe D.
Joe D.

"Great Tool for Calling, Comes With Flaws"

What do you like best?

ConnectAndSell makes cold calling a thousand times better. Not wasting time on phone trees or trying to get past gate keepers. Able to make 600 dials in a day with ease.

What do you dislike?

The employees on their side are not dependable. Multiple times through the day you are connected to someones voice mail or to a completely wrong person. If they could get their quality up this would be much more appealing.

Going from 100 dials in a day to 600-700 and having the functionality and integration with Salesforce is incredible.

ConnectAndSell review by david k.
david k.

"Fastest way to sell"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can get people on the phone with as little effort as possible. You don't waste any time of your day dialing and waiting and not selling. If your paid to sell this is the best tool to sell

What do you dislike?

I dislike that i don't have a large enough list to call from

Getting as many people on the phone as you can get in the shortest amount of time. Increasing the number of appointments and people you talk with.

ConnectAndSell review by Ryan H.
Ryan H.

"Connect and Sell amplifies our sales efforts"

What do you like best?

We have really appreciated this tool to help us make our outbound sales phone calls so much more efficient. We no longer have to waste time trying to reach a live person. Connect and Sell takes care of that for you. This works great for email campaign followup to reach people who have shown interest by clicking links in emails.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike from this tool.

We can reach live people immediately. It really helps us make our prospecting and followup time be that much more efficient. We have many successful email campaigns, but this allows us to reach those people who view our emails, but don't necessarily respond via email, but they will when they speak to someone.

ConnectAndSell review by Steven S.
Steven S.

"ConnectAndSell is a great tool to power through cold calling and data cleaning"

What do you like best?

I liked the amount of calls and prospects our team could complete and reach out to each day. It was very useful when we had a new list of contacts and wanted to qualify them as quickly as possible.

What do you dislike?

What I disliked about CAS was its follow up processes. You could reach out to several prospects per day, but without something prompting you to follow up on a specific date, our team would get behind on tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you establish a good follow up plan with the people you are contacting, this way the previous conversations and potential deals don't fall through the cracks.

We could reach thousand of contacts with ease and not spend a tremendous amount of time doing so.

ConnectAndSell review by Anthony D.
Anthony D.

"Replace the inside sales role and increase productivity"

What do you like best?

ConnectAndSell has allowed us to replace our inside sales position with technology. They have enabled our Sales Executive to make more calls and conversations then three previous individuals. This is also allowing our Sales Executive to have conversations with decision makers and not worry about gatekeepers, voicemails, phone trees.

What do you dislike?

The results you get are all going to be based on the quality of your list and the data in the list. Make sure this is done prior to signing up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the test drive, it is free. Support your sales team and make their life better without adding additional headcount.

We have been able to eliminate headcount and increase results while improving job satisfaction.

ConnectAndSell review by Administrator

"Fantastic Tool for FAST Connections!"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly cycle from Contact to Contact without the need to get through Gatekeepers allows for extremely efficient communication. While waiting for a connection, my team can offload theirr bandwidth to attending to other tasks. However, the added benefit is this gives my team to quickly divert attention to the call when connected.

What do you dislike?

There are occasionally longer times between connections. I've seen pauses up to 20 minutes but that wasn't always the case. Since discontinuing use of the product (Nov 2018 - the program I was on was ended), I still receive weekly email updates that are irrelevant as I havent been involved with the product in over two months. The cost is quite high but I understand the reasoning behind it. I don't know if the cost was justified for a transactional sales team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend ensuring the users of your team fully understand the importance of getting the right contact list setup. I would also highly recommend doing the full two-way bi-directional sync of the service with Salesforce. It completely allows integrations that allow significantly more value.

The primary benefit is Connect & Sell allows my team to refine their sales skills because conversations are only being had with the intended contact. This solves the problem of being forced to focus so much on getting past Gatekeepers. When only intended conversations are being held, my team quickly refines their focus to a traditional conversation, instead of feeling compelled to battle past Gatekeepers.

ConnectAndSell review by Danny K.
Danny K.

"Connect and Sell is the LEADER in velocity-driven conversations"

What do you like best?

The tool provides quick and reliable connections with the prospects we wanted to speak with.

What do you dislike?

There are some challenges with complete SFDC integration, but the Connect and Sell tool provides relatively good reporting capabilities within the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for folks looking to increase the velocity of their sales reps' phone calls.

The biggest challenge we solved for was getting in front of more prospects -- the biggest bottleneck used to be the number of dials a sales rep can make in a given day.

ConnectAndSell review by Joe D.
Joe D.

"Good call tool to blast out calls"

What do you like best?

I like that you are always talking with the person you are trying to get in touch with. It is very effective at having the right connections every call.

What do you dislike?

The software has some bugs when you are trying to load lists, you occasionally have to reload lists several times to get it to work. The price is a huge downside.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Price is a huge setback

Eliminating the gate keepers and phone trees when our guys are cold calling.

ConnectAndSell review by Dan A.
Dan A.

"15 month customer "

What do you like best?

I like the the efficiency that CAS brings to cold calling. The technology is strong as well.

What do you dislike?

We do not have a CRM yet. The process for list and leads is less than optimal. More of our problem than connect and sell.

We have a large sales force so we always had more sales people than needed. This has allowed us more efficiency with the goal of less is more.

ConnectAndSell review by Zack M.
Zack M.

"Successful and quick"

What do you like best?

Quick connections, ease of use, easy to log in to, great connection times

What do you dislike?

sometimes interrupts customer, talks over them in the beginning , customers wont be connected

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just keep expanding the features to integrate into salesforce. EX. make call note show so you dont have to click on every call

We are able to connect with 4 times the amount of people we normally would using just salesforce

ConnectAndSell review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"Great tool for reaching lots of people"

What do you like best?

I love how you can quickly knock out a hundred calls so quickly without having to make any dials.

What do you dislike?

You have to do your research up front and make sure your data is correct and detailed so you know your talking points when you get them on the phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If making more phone calls is helpful, you should absolutely give this a try.

We are able to reach out to large lists of people much more quickly. We are connecting with people that have slipped through the cracks in the past because there just wasn't enough time in the day to reach out to everyone.

ConnectAndSell review by User in Internet

"Great BDR tool - if you can afford it"

What do you like best?

The software makes calling super easy - you sit there and can multi-task while waiting for a call to come to you, instead of you sitting there dialing for hours on end.

Allowed me to answer emails and do other prospecting while still calling.

What do you dislike?

You need a very large database of contacts, preferably with direct dials, which makes the entire ordeal extremely expensive. If it increases your pipeline and those deals close, it'd be worth it then.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend giving it a try - but it's going to be expensive either way you go. Don't cheap out and download generic lists, or go with only company phones - it's always the smallest/non-target people on the list that pick up the most, so make sure you have a clean list. Direct dials help too if you can get them.

Definitely connect with their support team - it takes awhile to get off the ground with it, and considering how much it's going to cost you you want to make sure you take off fast.

Cutting down time wasted, and increasing efficiency by drastically higher rate.

Alternatively - it's helped our customer narrow down our messaging, and really A/B test many different ideas in a fast and efficient way. I was able to work through 4 new versions of a script through 3 months when it would have taken me well over a year to have done those on my own.

ConnectAndSell review by Jake W.
Jake W.

"Unique sales product"

What do you like best?

No voicemails/wasted time. Get to focus purely on conversations and sell.

What do you dislike?

System isn't perfect all the time. They promise you won't be talking to people outside of business hours due to their system that picks up country/area codes. Yet, I am constantly seeing India country codes dialing and occassionally getting connected with an unhappy person abroad.

Saving time. Lots of numbers and limited bandwidth for dialing

ConnectAndSell review by User

"Very disappointing service for the whole team"

What do you like best?

ConnectAndSell definitely helps with the quantity of calls with prospects. Most associates were having more conversations than the past, but it wasn't leading to more conversions.

What do you dislike?

ConnectAndSell only uses a few different numbers when calling prospects. Therefore, these prospects would get upset because they would be receiving multiple calls from the same exact numbers at the same exact times each day. In the end it led to prospects no longer picking up phones. Additionally, there seemed to be a long pause between the dial and the prospect picking up the phone. As such, the delay caused many prospects to hang up before any conversation took place. It also requires you to upload a new report each time. Just not very well integrated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try and find another provider or at least see if you can get a demo before committing. Some of the features that were promised did not happen.

Solving the ability to reach prospects at first, but there weren't really any long term gains. You are able to get through more dials, but it didn't help the quality of the conversation.

ConnectAndSell review by Executive Sponsor in Information Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Services

"On Demand Conversations"

What do you like best?

The ability, at the click of a button, to get 11 live conversations per rep within 1 hour. Really incredible.

What do you dislike?

We are early in our implementation, but nothing to speak of yet

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste your internal resources with outbound dialing.

We don't want to do the heavy lifting of cold dialing. We are scaling a sales capability, and have been for a while, and the thing which has held us back is the ability to generate enough convos. ConnectAndSell solves this 100%. Benefits of predictable conversations for a specified investment. You can build and scale with that.

ConnectAndSell review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"Sales Productivity Enhancement"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can count on ConnectAndSell to deliver several conversations per hour to each of my reps.

What do you dislike?

The software platform seems to be a little flaky. Sometimes functionality does not work as expected.

Increasing the sales pipeline. Our lead development reps can efficiently deliver qualified leads, enabling our account managers to focus on closing deals.

ConnectAndSell review by User

"Great system, great folks, the rest is up to you."

What do you like best?

System is as impressive as it is simple. Generates traction like nothing else I've seen before. Move through lists at an incredible pace.

What do you dislike?

Nothing can think of at this time. Any issues were more on our end than theirs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the demo. You cannot convey the abilities and pace improvements. I have done this twice. No one wants to do it, but afterward a light bulb goes off with the potential this system unlocks.

Getting through prospect lists. The ability to go through much larger lists and contacts in less time has improved plans greatly.

ConnectAndSell review by Administrator

"High-Velocity Conversations"

What do you like best?

ConnectAndSell has been instrumental for us to get high volume amounts of conversations for scheduling meetings on the phone and for learning/iterating on new messaging. The platform is really easy to use and the insights it provides is quite helpful into seeing what works and what doesn't

What do you dislike?

It takes time getting used to the workflow and the integration piece with other sales engagement tools needs improvement.

- Improving the volume of conversations we're having with buyers

- Decreasing wasted time trying to do manual dials

- Learn what message, buyers and markets are working best

ConnectAndSell review by E.J.  E.
E.J. E.

"Productive and Worthwhile "

What do you like best?

I love that you can work on a current project while phone calls are happening in the background. When you get someone on the phone you then direct your attention to the call.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything in particular that I dislike about Connect and Sell.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for a sales dev team. Bring in meetings!

I'd spend hours on hours getting to the number of dials I'm supposed to hit per week. Connect and sell allows me to continue and get my work done while producing 5x the amount of dials I'd make by myself.

ConnectAndSell review by Jacob H.
Jacob H.

"Customer Service is excellent..."

What do you like best?

I love that I can put in a request for a call and be called back with 5-10 minutes.

What do you dislike?

I have not been able to call in the past week or so. I'm wondering if I exceeded my call limit??

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time when setting up sequences...

Getting more meetings with clients.

ConnectAndSell review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great service which is a must for any outbound sales team"

What do you like best?

The product itself is something that is a must have for my team. We have 12 reps using it daily and the productivity increase over the old way of doing things make the expense a no brainier. Support by the company and the rep assigned to our account is also excellent.

What do you dislike?

There is not much wrong with the service but would like to be able to automate some reports to come to me but that's about it.

Eliminates my reps wasting time connecting with people and leaving voicemails.

ConnectAndSell review by Kaitlin Z.
Kaitlin Z.

"Increased Productivity for a Small SDR Team"

What do you like best?

The increased productivity for the team. My team now has time to complete other operational tasks instead of spending all day on the phone.

What do you dislike?

the slow, clunky nature of the product. it is extremely frustrating for me and the team

Increasing the number of outbound calls and productivity of SDRs

ConnectAndSell review by Everett M.
Everett M.

"ConnectAndSell makes cold calling much easier!"

What do you like best?

I like the system of having people in the background making calls to save the time sink of talking to gate keepers and leaving messages that typically do not get returned. Makes for a much more efficient use of my time everyday.

What do you dislike?

I have been using the system for a couple of months and really do not have any complaints about anything at this point.

I am able to focus on good conversations vs making hundreds of phone calls to get through to the right person.

Learn more about ConnectAndSell

ConnectAndSell Videos

Learning about ConnectAndSell?

* We monitor all ConnectAndSell reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.