ConnectAndSell

3.8

ConnectAndSell connects B2B sales reps with hard to reach decision makers expediently and cost effectively. Our conversation enablement technology will connect you with a new name on your lead list every few minutes.

Work for ConnectAndSell?

Learning about ConnectAndSell?

ConnectAndSell Reviews

Ask ConnectAndSell a Question
Showing 28 ConnectAndSell reviews
ConnectAndSell review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"Best auto dialer I have ever used"

What do you like best?

Connect and Sell is a great tool to have a lot of conversations with prospects and take out the heavy lifting of manual dialing and getting voicemails.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i can think of is sometimes you are connected with the wrong contact at a company if a prospect has a similar name as someone else. Not a huge problem but sometimes annoying.

I am able to get ahold of people that i otherwise would spend an unknown amount of time getting on the phone.

We started with Connect and Sell, lost it for a quarter and got it back and it has really shown how powerful the tool is and how we easily took it for granted.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ConnectAndSell
ConnectAndSell review by Brady C.
Brady C.

"Great product, but a bit of difficulty to get started on"

What do you like best?

This is a great tool to use for our sales development team. We can quadruple our output on a daily basis now. Instead of calling just 40 prospects per rep, we are now looking at around 200 per rep.

What do you dislike?

The handoff for each call is a little unnatural and can be a little awkward for customers. We've had a bit of issue just getting started on Connect & Sell trying to figure out best practices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have enough people to reach out to on a regular basis in order to effectively use CAS

We are trying to cast a larger net and reach out to more people on a daily basis.

What Outbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

ConnectAndSell review by User

"Has tons of potential"

What do you like best?

The idea that you can quickly call through hundreds of leads is fantastic. Its not a robo-caller, or speed dialer.

What do you dislike?

The on-boarding process has been less than idea. We have been left to our own devices and our customer success/implementation manager has been less than useful. Our "on-boarding day was spent almost exclusively on how to use their "27 seconds" pitch and not how to use the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly urge your costumer success team to focus on the end user. Most of the users have been in this space for a while and don't need help with their "pitch". I would have them focus more on how to use the product. I will be the first to admit that most of our problems have been user error but I do believe most of them could have been avoided in the first place.

Being able to quickly call through hundreds/thousands of leads as a team per day. We can quickly spread out net and find people who are great fits for our resource.

ConnectAndSell review by Steven S.
Steven S.

"ConnectAndSell is a great tool to power through cold calling and data cleaning"

What do you like best?

I liked the amount of calls and prospects our team could complete and reach out to each day. It was very useful when we had a new list of contacts and wanted to qualify them as quickly as possible.

What do you dislike?

What I disliked about CAS was its follow up processes. You could reach out to several prospects per day, but without something prompting you to follow up on a specific date, our team would get behind on tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you establish a good follow up plan with the people you are contacting, this way the previous conversations and potential deals don't fall through the cracks.

We could reach thousand of contacts with ease and not spend a tremendous amount of time doing so.

ConnectAndSell review by Danny K.
Danny K.

"Connect and Sell is the LEADER in velocity-driven conversations"

What do you like best?

The tool provides quick and reliable connections with the prospects we wanted to speak with.

What do you dislike?

There are some challenges with complete SFDC integration, but the Connect and Sell tool provides relatively good reporting capabilities within the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for folks looking to increase the velocity of their sales reps' phone calls.

The biggest challenge we solved for was getting in front of more prospects -- the biggest bottleneck used to be the number of dials a sales rep can make in a given day.

ConnectAndSell review by Joe D.
Joe D.

"Good call tool to blast out calls"

What do you like best?

I like that you are always talking with the person you are trying to get in touch with. It is very effective at having the right connections every call.

What do you dislike?

The software has some bugs when you are trying to load lists, you occasionally have to reload lists several times to get it to work. The price is a huge downside.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Price is a huge setback

Eliminating the gate keepers and phone trees when our guys are cold calling.

ConnectAndSell review by User in Internet

"Great BDR tool - if you can afford it"

What do you like best?

The software makes calling super easy - you sit there and can multi-task while waiting for a call to come to you, instead of you sitting there dialing for hours on end.

Allowed me to answer emails and do other prospecting while still calling.

What do you dislike?

You need a very large database of contacts, preferably with direct dials, which makes the entire ordeal extremely expensive. If it increases your pipeline and those deals close, it'd be worth it then.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend giving it a try - but it's going to be expensive either way you go. Don't cheap out and download generic lists, or go with only company phones - it's always the smallest/non-target people on the list that pick up the most, so make sure you have a clean list. Direct dials help too if you can get them.

Definitely connect with their support team - it takes awhile to get off the ground with it, and considering how much it's going to cost you you want to make sure you take off fast.

Cutting down time wasted, and increasing efficiency by drastically higher rate.

Alternatively - it's helped our customer narrow down our messaging, and really A/B test many different ideas in a fast and efficient way. I was able to work through 4 new versions of a script through 3 months when it would have taken me well over a year to have done those on my own.

ConnectAndSell review by User

"Very disappointing service for the whole team"

What do you like best?

ConnectAndSell definitely helps with the quantity of calls with prospects. Most associates were having more conversations than the past, but it wasn't leading to more conversions.

What do you dislike?

ConnectAndSell only uses a few different numbers when calling prospects. Therefore, these prospects would get upset because they would be receiving multiple calls from the same exact numbers at the same exact times each day. In the end it led to prospects no longer picking up phones. Additionally, there seemed to be a long pause between the dial and the prospect picking up the phone. As such, the delay caused many prospects to hang up before any conversation took place. It also requires you to upload a new report each time. Just not very well integrated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try and find another provider or at least see if you can get a demo before committing. Some of the features that were promised did not happen.

Solving the ability to reach prospects at first, but there weren't really any long term gains. You are able to get through more dials, but it didn't help the quality of the conversation.

ConnectAndSell review by John M.
John M.

"It's not an auto-dialer, ConnectAndSell is like a personal assistant. "

What do you like best?

ConnectAndSell integrates seamlessly with SalesForce.com (which I use) and allows me to continue working while ConnectAndSell dials through my list of tasks. I don't have to dial each number, navigate through phone tree or any of the other nuisances that take time. Once I am connected, there is a brief greeting from me that allows for pause - very simple "Hi, this is First, Last name). I can then record results in SalesForce, schedule follow-up tasks etc... ConnectAndSell also allows for CSV upload, which I like to use for a call campaign. I also like that the my caller ID changes numbers so more people pick-up. I have closed a lot of business using this product.

What do you dislike?

I think that initial sticker-price takes one back, but the ROI is is no-brainer. There is not much I do not like about ConnectAndSell.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Auto-dialers are out of fashion. ConnectAndSell uses qualified humans (people) to get you in touch with the person you are seeking.

Opportunity Cost is down and opportunities to close business is up..

ConnectAndSell review by Jennae C.
Jennae C.

"Cool tool if you need high dial volumes"

What do you like best?

It allowed you to get into a lot of conversations with prospects and get you a high volume of dials

What do you dislike?

The nature of the tool can create a gap in the time it connects to when you get to speak with someone. Often, that caused prospects to hang up because of too much hang time

High call volume and conversations

ConnectAndSell review by Gary M.
Gary M.

"ConnectAndSell turns 100 calls into 1000 calls every day. "

What do you like best?

When your best sales people are focused on making out bound calls the effort is an absolute numbers game and often times the math simply is not in their favor in terms of success. Thus we find ourselves hiring reps to make the calls and transfer the live calls to our best sales people. Hiring, training and managing these business development reps is very challenging and very expensive. By implementing ConnectAndSell one rep who was making 50-100 calls per day can make 1000 calls in less than two hours.

What do you dislike?

The service is designed to only call one number that is listed; if you have multiple numbers you have to figure out which ones should be used first etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chad is their SVP of sales and is top notch in terms professionalism, knowledge and service. He is great. Their CEO was actually on our last conference call, they make us feel like we are very important clients. Love it so far.

We are now able to cover our database in a more effective and focused way. We get a report from the company listing which numbers are wrong which helps us clean our database faster and more effectively. prior to this we were relying on the reps to report bad numbers and nothing more.

ConnectAndSell review by Nicholas B.
Nicholas B.

"A seamless way to have more conversations with your prospects"

What do you like best?

How seamless it is to connect with prospects

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when you start calling your prospects it is buggy. Nothing to crazy, but you have to log out and log back in to get things sorted out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not evaluate ConnectAndSell against another employee. Think about the advantages of the increased connections your current employees will have and how you will be able to iterate your processes that much quicker because of the increased number of questions.

We are solving the problem of connecting with prospects. We are able to connect with prospects a lot quicker and more frequently.

ConnectAndSell review by Ted S.
Ted S.

"Excellent offering! 3 for the price of 1."

What do you like best?

We have found that an SDR with CAS is greater than 3X more productive than an SDR without CAS. Given the price of CAS, it was an easy decision to make.

What do you dislike?

We have had outages with the service and cannot purchase on a monthly basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial and then sign up for a month of service before signing the annual. You will have a large enough sample size to determine how beneficial it can be for your company.

Efficiency and cost balance.

ConnectAndSell review by User in Computer Software

"A vehicle to get you and your team to have more conversations with prospects about your solution. "

What do you like best?

- I'm able to important a list of cold prospects and make them warm by engaging them and getting proper feedback on what their needs like, time like for purchase and evaluate, and who the right person to talk to about our offering

- I'm able to integrate it with SalesForce thus tracking all my activity and knowing who I've called and who else is left on my list

What do you dislike?

- a lot of times there's consistent delay in my greeting and the person answering the call. It doesn't matter if you're hard wired in or on wi-fi....i'm sure that's fixable though

- people are distracted with noise and their own projects so conversations are not the greatest

Recommendations to others considering the product

- pricing for a license is a bit out of control. The support could use some help as well as I had to make multiple calls to our CSM to get an answer

- we're looking to have people realize that using multiple applications not only is a time waster but it doesn't let focus on solving problems and creating. They're stuck with managing emails and not on solving problems of their clients.

- a lot of man hours wasted because remote teams are depending on email and phones to get things, where as there's new technology that would allow them to be better engaged w/ their teammates

ConnectAndSell review by User in Computer Software

"I used this product in 2016 so I'm not fully updated"

What do you like best?

Easy salesforce integration. Back in 2016 it had bugs maybe 1% of the time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike automatic calling in general so I am biased. I was an old school sales rep that dialed numbers on the dialpad. I dislike that if you didn't set the settings perfectly you could accidentally call someone 3x in one hour.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It worked well, I haven't compared it to others and my information is 2 years old

Helped increase my opportunities

ConnectAndSell review by Christopher L.
Christopher L.

"Turn a good sales rep into a great one."

What do you like best?

Minimal actual dialing time, working within your native CRM environment, to conduct calls with prospects and pipeline.

What do you dislike?

Top of the line item but top-of-the-line pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Conduct a Pilot

Increase sales FTE without cost, scaling the performance of top representatives, and minimizing turnover.

ConnectAndSell review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"connect"

What do you like best?

i like the support agents that come with the software and how easy it is to use.

What do you dislike?

I dont like how many calls are unqualified and a waste of money

to boost sales

ConnectAndSell review by User in Computer Software

"Great for velocity, not for strategy"

What do you like best?

Ability to rapid-fire calls. Great for targeted follow-up (i.e. Events)

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the handoff is clunky and makes it difficult to begin the conversation. Difficult to use for strategic, targeted outreach

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your users have a basic, easy to repeat opening line in order to maximize the ROI of the tool

Ability to generate a lot of outbound calls in a short amount of time

ConnectAndSell review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Increasing Prospecting"

What do you like best?

Good interface for sales people. Able to reach more prospects.

What do you dislike?

Faster to make dials but takes more dials to get through than a manual process.

Increasing the volume of prospects that we can call in a shorter period of time

ConnectAndSell review by Internal Consultant in Computer Software
Internal Consultant in Computer Software

"Expensive Product That Delivers Some Results"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly get a hold of contacts.

What do you dislike?

It was extremely expensive, and the back end is hardly automatic. People in Colorado make the calls and then will connect them through to sales reps in your office. This makes it hard to scale, and drives up the cost of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Search for a cheaper product.

Getting through to more cold call leads.

ConnectAndSell review by Marcus T.
Marcus T.

"Connect and Sell Review"

What do you like best?

Great tool for reaching a lot of contacts by telephone!

What do you dislike?

On some days the software is a bit "laggy".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial and see if it works for you!

A major enhancement to productivity tools. Great for any sales force needing to make a lot of calls.

ConnectAndSell review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Increased our productivity by 500%"

What do you like best?

The concept of the technology- load a list, people on the back end do the calling and you get about 8-10 conversations an hour. Their support team is great and will always make time for you if you have any issues. Its really changed the way we do business from a sales perspective.

What do you dislike?

We have had technical difficulties, especially when trying to direct dial. BUT their service is always on top of any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are adding new features everyday and will work with you to put together a great package.

We are covering more ground in less time. We our appointments have increased 500% and we make between 150-200 calls in an hour as opposed to maybe 20 in an hour manually dialing.

ConnectAndSell review by Josh M.
Josh M.

"CAS: Revolutionizing Cold Calling for the 21st Century"

What do you like best?

1000 dials, and 30+ connects per shift, on average, allow for an amazing amount of opportunities.

What do you dislike?

Inconsistency of connects, amount of dials, and connect speed. Pop up sometimes take way too long to show up on your screen, and can cause confusion, and sometimes can even cost you the meeting.

Cold calling is a numbers game, and CAS is the best utility in any sales toolbox to be able to do this effectively.

ConnectAndSell review by User in Computer Software

"Productivity has never been easier, this product allows you to get to potential sales faster"

What do you like best?

Ability to dial multiple leads and leave voicemails for those dials that don’t pick up

What do you dislike?

Salesforce integration could be better, the ability to hyperlink a CAN from ConnectandSell that pulls the customer in Salesforce would be amazing

Maximizing productivity in outbound sales

ConnectAndSell review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Streamlined Calling"

What do you like best?

It allows me to contact a large amount of people while competing other activities. It allows me to efficiently use my time and increase the chances that I talk with the people I want to talk to.

What do you dislike?

The CAS agents call what we tell them leaving the door open to bugging some gatekeepers by calling for multiple targets at the same company.

Solving the issue of efficiency. Our outside sales reps have more meetings with less time. Allowing them to focus that extra time on customers and big account potentials.

ConnectAndSell review by User in Information Technology and Services

"A great dialing too for sales professionals."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to call about 200 contacts over the course of 1 hour. It would be hard to make this many manual dials in one day, so it's a great tool.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes our calls get disconnected and there are errors with connects.

Calling as many prospects as possible and connecting with my qualified leads is awesome.

ConnectAndSell review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"I love these guys"

What do you like best?

Thompson Won is a great salesperson. Helped me to disqualify myself, was very upfront and happy to help even though it wasn't a particularly good fit for what I do

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. Their services are great and I have recommended them, but not the right fit for me personally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect for a business who makes a lot of cold calls and doesn't want to deal with as many gatekeepers.

Trying to help people get in touch with better qualified leads

ConnectAndSell review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"We use them for sales pipeline management and lead gen."

What do you like best?

Easy, affordable and scalable for my sales team

What do you dislike?

none yet, so far we have not run into any issues.

Managing sales pipeline and lead generation services that often slow down sales productivity. The platform allows us to to stay efficient and productive throughout the sales process.

Learning about ConnectAndSell?

* We monitor all ConnectAndSell reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.