What do you like best?
- I'm able to important a list of cold prospects and make them warm by engaging them and getting proper feedback on what their needs like, time like for purchase and evaluate, and who the right person to talk to about our offering
- I'm able to integrate it with SalesForce thus tracking all my activity and knowing who I've called and who else is left on my list
What do you dislike?
- a lot of times there's consistent delay in my greeting and the person answering the call. It doesn't matter if you're hard wired in or on wi-fi....i'm sure that's fixable though
- people are distracted with noise and their own projects so conversations are not the greatest
Recommendations to others considering the product
- pricing for a license is a bit out of control. The support could use some help as well as I had to make multiple calls to our CSM to get an answer
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
- we're looking to have people realize that using multiple applications not only is a time waster but it doesn't let focus on solving problems and creating. They're stuck with managing emails and not on solving problems of their clients.
- a lot of man hours wasted because remote teams are depending on email and phones to get things, where as there's new technology that would allow them to be better engaged w/ their teammates