ConnectWise Manage

ConnectWise Manage

Business Automation and PSA

Work for ConnectWise Manage?

Learning about ConnectWise?

ConnectWise Manage Reviews

Ask ConnectWise a Question
Showing 197 ConnectWise reviews
ConnectWise review by <span>Abigail W.</span>
Abigail W.

"Gets the job done, but could be a better user experience"

What do you like best?

I like the simple-to-use search functionality under the Service Ticket Search section. I never have a hard time finding the ticket I am looking for, or properly categorizing a ticket. I also love that I can customize what tabs are automatically open when I log in. I like how it allows you to easily see budget vs. spent hours for each task in a project.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the look of ConnectWise - I think it could definitely use an upgrade. I use the reports section often and would love if I could create my own custom reports. Sometimes the current reports do not accurately or easily explain what data is included. I am also no stranger to errors on ConnectWise, but these are usually resolved by logging out and logging back in. Overall, ConnectWise take some time to learn, but once you do it is pretty straightforward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ConnectWise gets the job done from setting up projects to invoicing clients.

We keep track of our hours with ConnectWise, and how much time is spent on each client's projects/tasks. We then use it to invoice our clients. The level of billable time in ConnectWise is even used to determine resources' quarterly and annual bonuses.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ConnectWise Manage
ConnectWise review by <span>Seneca A.</span>
Seneca A.

"Solid Ticket system with Great Connectors"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of the platform best. There are modules for everything that you could want, as well as the ability to build and run reports on what you have contained within the platform. It's easy to create list views to see things just the way that you want to see them, and to quickly move back and forth between different views, which I do often. The connection to Connect Wise Automate (formerly Labtech) for endpoint management is also a huge plus. Have tickets tied to the same database as computer and servers and other endpoints is extremely convenient.

What do you dislike?

The interface isn't the most intuitive that I've used. There are menus hidden within menus, and because the platform is so robust, I sometimes have a hard time finding exactly what I'm looking for. One easily seen example of this is looking for the location of where to add new categories and subcategories. Initially I had a very hard time finding this, but stumbled upon it when I was looking for another tool. Over time I'm sure that all of this will become second nature, but in the first 6 weeks of using the software, navigating around the interface has been my biggest hurdle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This system is extremely robust. Have a plan and a map for exactly what you need out of the box, and then add additional features as you move along. The upside of what you can do can be overwhelming if not properly reigned in up front.

We're solving the problem of managing a large client base of varied user machines, servers, and the collateral that goes along with them in a single database with to user interfaces (Connectwise Manage and Connectwise Automate). It allows our team to all see the same data at the same time, and to manage our queue collaboratively no matter where we are. The cloud based nature of the database is a huge help in a sometimes geographically dispersed team who share the responsibility for tickets input into the system.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

ConnectWise review by <span>James B.</span>
James B.

"Nice ticketing system"

What do you like best?

We switched from Autotask to Kaseya BLM (disaster) to CW. We really like CW, it's very powerful and comprehensive. Ticket management is very good. Inventory tracking and product ordering and RMAs are good. Entering time, products, notes is simple. Uptime is awesome, we haven't lost service once since we've had it.

What do you dislike?

I would like more keyboard shortcuts for some of the more routine actions. It looks a little plain but aesthetics are really pointless if the program doesn't do what it needs to do. I prefer functionality over the app being pretty and CW is very functional and powerful. I would definitely like a better mobile app, though none of the ticketing systems I've ever used have had a decent mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very comprehensive. It's the best ticket management system I've used next to Autotask.

CW keeps us organized and makes sure projects are being done. It helps a LOT with our scheduling because it integrates perfectly with Outlook. It keeps our inventory mostly in order and helps with RMA's, POs, etc. A user such as myself can add a product to a ticket and it will notify my administrator that the product needs to be purchased without having to email him back and forth. It also helps to resolve issues where employees SAY they're too busy but then their time sheets and actual hours committed to tickets are low.

ConnectWise review by <span>Brandon S.</span>
Brandon S.

"Average Ticketing System"

What do you like best?

It allows for automated assignment of tickets based on how a ticket is categorized. It also enables you to set up automatic email notifications based on the status chosen in a ticket.

What do you dislike?

GUI is crowded, but you get used to it after a while. You can be changing multiple fields in a ticket only to find out that you need to save the ticket before editing some other fields. To ensure Help Desk staff fill in everything on the ticket, it would be nice if there was a way to require certain fields to be filled in during the creation of the ticket, but Connectwise only allows you to create that requirement on custom fields. Also, I do not like that it does not allow for LDAP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works for basic Help Desk requirements, but I would say there are probably other better solutions out there.

It satisfies the basic Help Desk needs for a ticketing system.

ConnectWise review by <span>Nick S.</span>
Nick S.

"Fantastic ticketing system, especially for MSPs"

What do you like best?

The flexibility in searching is probably the most powerful thing in ConnectWise Manage. You can search by any attribute of a ticket, which makes my job as a process manager much easier to do. I can choose to search by status and see everything that's in the "build/repair" status and quickly be able to see what needs to be worked on. It also means it's really easy to find a ticket even when a client doesn't have a ticket number, which is more often than not going to be the case. It also allows me to have several tabs open (another fantastic feature), each of which serve as a quick glance into a part of our process.

What do you dislike?

It's not perfect; I wish that I could customize more things about the platform so that I can quickly move from one thing to another. I often keep several tabs open and it would be nice to be able to label them by how I'm using them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ConnectWise is all-encompassing with their line of products and I can't recommend it enough.

It allows us to keep our client's issues organized. We can have as many as 200 tickets open for nearly 100 clients at any one time and I can't think of a better system to use to do that.

ConnectWise review by <span>Ahmed A.</span>
Ahmed A.

"ConnectWise is the BEST business solution for any company with a ticketing system!"

What do you like best?

I love how organized everything is within the system. If I want to find an old ticket from 3 years ago that had important information in it, I can do just that with no effort. The different categories you can organize your tickets in ranges from a summary description, the current status of the ticket, the age of the ticket to a ticket number or the priority set for the ticket.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how often it goes down. It seems like there are server issues every other week. The server is hosted by Amazon, a very reliable host; However, I feel like there has been intermittent issues that need to be addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the training before you use it! You will learn a lot of cool tips and tricks! The last two companies I have worked for has used this ticketing system and the program has customizations to suite any companies needs!

There is little to no confusion about what status a ticket is in. Customers are getting helped faster. Tickets of high importance are being seen/addressed immediately while tickets that are not quite as important are being duly noted and addressed in a timely manner.

Learn more about ConnectWise Manage

ConnectWise Manage Videos

Learning about ConnectWise Manage?

* We monitor all ConnectWise Manage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.