ConnectWise Sell

ConnectWise Sell

4.0

ConnectWise Sell offers IT solution providers of all sizes a cloud-based quoting platform that accelerates the quote-to-cash process and enables it to run smoothly. Tight integrations with leading CRMs like NetSuite, Salesforce, and ConnectWise Manage provide end-to-end visibility into the sales pipeline from quote and proposal creation to ordering, fulfillment, and billing.

Work for ConnectWise Sell?

Learning about ConnectWise Sell?

ConnectWise Sell Reviews

Ask ConnectWise Sell a Question
Showing 112 ConnectWise Sell reviews
ConnectWise Sell review by LeEdna T.
LeEdna T.

"I miss quosal...."

What do you like best?

It gets the job done and I like the "guided" step by step quote building. Also yoou can create more than just a standard quote in sell. Quosal was simpler and easier to use. It would be nice if you could just select the features relevant to your job and make your own "Sell profile".

What do you dislike?

The space that they give you to enter products in is so tiny. you have to click the little expand screen button to be able to put anything in. its extremely annoying. Also editing the description of the product is allso a pain since sometimes the description wwill show up 2x, Also i have no idea why in the world dell is the only quote you can import. If they get to the point where you can import quotes from tech data, in gram, and the other big vendors that would be a huge step in the right direction. Also the etilize search has so much potential, but its way too slow and crashes often so i rarely use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Provide more education on the quote automation tool

More robust and detailed quotes. Importing quotes from dell is nice, but unfortunately this is the only vendor that i know oof that we can import quotes from.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ConnectWise Sell
ConnectWise Sell review by Alison H.
Alison H.

"It's okay"

What do you like best?

I like being able to open multiple tabs in the same instance. It does a good job of keep track of companies, and you can have multiple people in a company/multiple companies under one person with no problem. The scheduling portion of the calendar also does a good job and it is easy to make appointments in the system.

What do you dislike?

I hate that I can't open tabs on everything. For instance, I will be sitting at my desk and a client will call in and give me their name. I open their page, but I can't right click on the "Company" name to open a new tab, even though it's clickable. I realize that they are making improvements all the time, so I hope that they will continue to include helpful quality of life features. It is difficult to sometimes distinguish the difference between an opportunity and an activity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works, but you might want to consider other options. The program is a bit bare-bones and is not pleasing to look at.

We are using it to schedule appointments for clients. The program will also keep track of any documents you have for a client. We can use this to our advantage and upload anything we need to keep track of a client's business needs, no matter how small. I like being able to use the scheduling system to keep track of our sales' people schedules. They also rely on this feature to succeed.

What CPQ solution do you use?

ConnectWise Sell review by Larry E.
Larry E.

"A Good Beginning Needs Improvement Everywhere"

What do you like best?

ConnectWise Sell is a portion of an overall suite of products that when properly configured and connected , you can have a whole perspective of your business, from sales to customer service. I liked the promise of what the product could deliver. The expected results where to optimize the proposal tracking process.and gain a reduction time to cash

What do you dislike?

ConnectWise Sell was a horrible user experience (UX) on the version I was using which was rev 2016-2017. ConnectWise where migrating to a HTML structure from a Window Clients..The Product they release was buggy and severely frustrating at times especially on mobile device like iPads. The design was flawed in that they really where not mobile first

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do you Due Dilegence! Go beyond their canned demo. Dig in to the references, especially those that are aligned with you type of vertical.

Our company engaged with ConnectWise To utilize the ConnectWise Sell product to consolidate the number of disparate systems into one or two. We wanted to gain efficiencies as well expense reduction. Additionally obtain time to cash from 3weeks to 3-4 days

ConnectWise Sell review by Karl B.
Karl B.

"Our Sales have been turbocharged by ConnectWise Sell"

What do you like best?

The cloud based access is fantastic. Access from anywhere is a breeze. The electronic approval process has shortened our sales cycle by weeks. The Etilize integration is fantastic! We can produce real time quotes and have a good sense of real time inventory. Once we created our templates, the are so very easy to use. This makes consistent quoting easy and simple. Lastly the integration with ConnectWise Manage is critical for smooth and easy hand-offs to procurement and service delivery.

What do you dislike?

The templates for the electronic signature process are cumbersome to edit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to see how etilize works and the electronic approval process. They are awesome!

Scalable and consistent Sales has been achieved with ConnectWise Sell. Now our back office can quickly do small parts sales while our field sales force are able to produce excellent quotes for ongoing services and projects quickly and easily.

ConnectWise Sell review by Mike M.
Mike M.

"ConnectWise Sell makes my sales team more efficient!"

What do you like best?

I really like how ConnectWise Sell will search pricing online and will standardize our target margin requirements. This creates consistency in our sales process.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything I don't like about the product. It seems to meet the needs of my sales team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ConnectWise Sell is a good product from a good company. They helped me understand how to best utilize the system and configured my environment as part of implementation.

Prior to a quoting system, we used spreadsheets which leaves the door open for errors and doesn't present a professional image when providing quotes to customers. Now we have consistency and professionalism with every quote.

ConnectWise Sell review by Vinod M. M.
Vinod M. M.

"Quosal Review"

What do you like best?

I love the way i can easily make quotes and revisit old ones

-love that customers can view online and approved easily

-love the tracking feature of opens and approves

What do you dislike?

Recently i am very very very displeased with the performance of quosal

-tried creating proposals several times in the past couple days and it is just so sluggish. Takes forever to load sometimes. Sometimes it just doesnt work and i have to exit the browser completely and try again.

I had to do this 4-8 times yesterday during the process of trying to make a quote for a client that was in pain.

I also dont like that i cannot copy from one quote to another like it used to be. Please contact me for a follow up to make sure i am running the right versions etc.

major time saver than we had it before with creating word documents and converting to pdf's

ConnectWise Sell review by William F.
William F.

"Great Product let down by poor support"

What do you like best?

Its based in a web browser and fairly intuitive. It integrates well with our other systems Connectwise

What do you dislike?

Support is poor and if you want to do anything outside the box their professional services are slow (we have a project currently which has been running for 11 months). There needs to be more sharing of templates and forums so that they can build a user community.

The university which is supposed to provide supporting documentation is poor and not updated regularly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you buy Quosal it is not a silver bullet to your business It is a blank page and needs lots of work to get it working for your business. To really make it work you will need to engage with their professional services team. Our experience of them has been poor and very frustrating.

Support is outside the UK timezone so you often wait 24-48 hours for support

It does make the quoting process quicker

ConnectWise Sell review by User

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Very self-explanatory all you have to do is look for the right toggles and you get what you need. Time and Expense reports are very easy to input and get approved. The history that is provided makes it easy to track what is completed and what needs to be addressed.

What do you dislike?

It can have multiple places to reach the same information. Every once and awile it won't let you sign in. You have to actually change you settings for you IP address to show that you are not a robot. I haven't found where I can link it with a calendar for any types of reminders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time to review what exactly you are looking for. If you are a company that has remote employees this is a great product to have.

basically it's to keep the team in connect with everything going on. I like the ease of submitting work orders. Time sheets are veyr easy to use along with expense reports. They are also tracked well.

ConnectWise Sell review by User

"Solid, but not easy to make changes"

What do you like best?

Within the quoting tool, you can alter the buy price. This is important because other solutions have fixed buy prices based on material codes / price books uploaded into the program. However, often times manufacturers have special promos or special bids are done, altering the price. This is critical for us to change our buy price so we get more accurate numbers for our margins.

What do you dislike?

It can do it a lot, but it's a full time job to try to understand / manage the solution. Not easy for basic users to make changes they may want prefer presenting the quote to the end customer.

Also, it has a tendency to freeze while doing quotes, and when you refresh the page, it brings you back to the main quoting page and you have to go back into the quote.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once it's setup, understand that time it'll take to make changes to any of macro's / back end formatting and templates which are setup during initial install

Solving the ability to provide quotes and track revenue / margin associated with each deal.

ConnectWise Sell review by James B.
James B.

"Got potential but let down by poor company culture."

What do you like best?

Nice integration with ConnectWise and clean looking interface. Once the templates are set-up it's fast to produce a simple quote. We use it to quote for everything so it all follows the same workflow.

What do you dislike?

Company Culture. It takes a lot of chasing to get anything done and you feel like just a account number. Seems they have growing pains and still not resolved them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not underestimate this product. It takes a lot of setting up and will cost you a lot of tie and money to get what you want out of it. It's a powerfull product, but let down by poor documentation, and when you do ask how to do something, they just want to sell you consulting hours.

Getting a electronic signature on a quote is great and speeds up the whole quoting process.

"It is good"

What do you like best?

I like how it works. I feel like it should be used across bases. I think that we should consider when it is the most useful because then it will allow people to use it in the best way.

What do you dislike?

I do not like when it takes a long time to load. I also feel like it is difficult to teach how to use the program to certain people. I am not sure if it is the individuals or if it is the program. Some people very easily understand how to use the program so it may just be those individuals. Further training and training more individuals will help to understand what direction that is going in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should consider it

It was been useful. We have benefitted in many different ways. It might be useful to use ConnectWise Sell across different things so that it can do many different things.

ConnectWise Sell review by Garry A.
Garry A.

"Great software for web based quoting"

What do you like best?

I've used Quotewerks and Connectwise Sell. The but differentiator is that Connectwise Sell works from your browser. You don't need to install any software and it works from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

The online delivery (Order Porter) is not as fully featured as Quotewerks.

We can collaborate as a sales team and vet each other's quotes.

I can generate quotes from anywhere.

And I can look up pricing and distributor availability in real time so the quoting process is fast and efficient.

ConnectWise Sell review by Danielle J.
Danielle J.

"Easiest, Quickest way to send out professional quotes"

What do you like best?

The ease of quote preparation and being able to see when prospects are looking at quotes.

What do you dislike?

That you need to be a designer/understand code to change the templates

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a professional way to send quotes online, that has online order acceptance capabilities, as well as simple, intuitive user interface, then Quosal is the product for you.

We are solving the issue of delays in proposing quotes the "old way" (read Excel quotes) and offering up a user friendly interface where they can see their quotes, review them with multiple people if necessary and approve it, all online. Sell has amazing time saving benefits, especially now with the in-line editing process and Etilize.

ConnectWise Sell review by Dawn S.
Dawn S.

"Outstanding proposals for our clients"

What do you like best?

The best feature of CW Sell is Etilize! We love not having to go out to all of our different vendors. The integration with our CRM is wonderful, quick and easy. Our implementation coordinator was timely and actually ended up having up remind of us of deadlines. We went to the first bootcamp and really learned alot. I look forward to going to back in the future.

What do you dislike?

Forms design...only because I am a novice. I would like a few hours of Forms design training for all of the money we spend on the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the additional capital for professional consulting services.

reaching out customers on a more professional and user friendly basis. Our clients being able to approve with their smart phones.

ConnectWise Sell review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Integrates well with ConnectWise Manage"

What do you like best?

The ease at which I can pull information from an opportunity into a quote deliverable.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is steep and it takes a bit to pickup on how to do more advanced functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have one person in your organization be the "Sell Guru" This person will be your subject matter expert and your go-to for any internal questions.

We now are able to pitch all of our projects, hardware sales, and managed services products with Sell. Having an application that allows us to track all this in one place has made us all the more beneficial.

ConnectWise Sell review by Hannah B.
Hannah B.

"Good, and Improving"

What do you like best?

Quosal automates the most mind-numbing (but important!) functions of the quoting process, ensuring that each person on our team building quotes does them right, the first time. I still remember when we moved from our old quoting software to Quosal. It felt like we moved from the Dark Ages to the Renaissance -- a major leap forward. That was almost four years ago.

Other really great features:

- Importing quotes from Dell is easy!

- Quosal compares real-time prices from all of your favorite vendors.

- The presentation side of the product for our clients is slick... And, it's really up to us to improve the look and feel.

What do you dislike?

Quosal has two versions: a locally-installed, older version called Quosal Create. The best part of this version? You can manipulate and update templates and forms. Try this in the newer version, Quosal Sell, and you'll be pulling your hair out. (Unless there's some feature that I'm not aware of that makes this easier.)

Quosal Sell still has bugs. Fonts in product descriptions come out in different sizes from the product title. It's really hard and time-consuming to change the description. You can't really see the "final" version of a quote without generating it (takes a while) and emailing it to yourself. That's annoying, time-consuming and leaves you with a ton of emails in your delete folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep this in mind: you will need to put in HOURS of time to make this product work for your company.

The main objectives we have for our quoting process are supported quite nicely by Quosal:

- Fast response to quote requests? Yep, we can do that with Quosal. Usually (except for the problems listed in the "dislike" section.)

- Accurate pricing with all of the taxes, margin calculations and unique product options applied? Yep!

- Works well with Connectwise so our client's information is accurate and the internal processes are clean? Yes!

ConnectWise Sell review by Russ R.
Russ R.

"Quosal Review "

What do you like best?

Ability to integrate with Connectwise (with some issues, see below)

Ability to import current pricing with all vendors

Easy customer / client search and setup

Ability to paste in Dell Equotes and have fields auto-populate (with some issues, see below)

What do you dislike?

Transition from Quosal Create to Quosal Sell is not going smoothly.

Quosal Sell impedes workflow and takes up too much time to do simple quote creation or processing

Quosal Sell is too "compartmentalized" Quosal Create allows you to see a bigger picture allowing you to work easier and faster

Quosal Create is much faster but currently there are a lot of incompatibilities with processing to Connectwise with need to close Create and finish processing won quotes in Sell.

Quosal Create and Quosal Sell don't seem to be syncing well. especially with item notes

Bugs in Quosal Sell with entering item notes, sometimes text is there but some formatting bug makes some of the text invisible requiring you save, close then reopen

Dell Equotes not pasting in correctly, thumbnails show facebook(?) instead of product. When pasting in quotes with mulitple items, most times the pricing does not enter correctly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once acquiring Quosal definitely hire professional order porter template designers for templates. It is pricey but worth the money.

Make sure Quosal users have a decent powered processor with plenty of RAM

Benefits are: integration with Connectwise,

Excellent vendor integration.

Ability to make very professional looking proposals

ConnectWise Sell review by Jeff B.
Jeff B.

"Excellent Quote Building Tool"

What do you like best?

- I love the Workspace in Quosal Create because it allows you to build solution style quotes with lots of products, product packages, and options that maintain visibility on protecting margin while at the same time creating a client friendly proposal.

- I also love the integration with OrderPorter, ConnectWise, Etilize, Dell, and other suppliers

- I love the ability to aggregate pricing from suppliers quickly

- I love how easy it is to publish documents

What do you dislike?

1 - It is cumbersome and expensive to modify the OrderPorter templates.

2 - The software is generally slow performing unless you are using a computer with a solid state hard drive and very fast internet connection

3 - I dislike the feature disparity between QuosalSell and QuosalCreate. It basically means I have to continue to use Quosal Create for many admin tasks

4 - I dislike the bugs with ConnectWise integration to Quosal Create of pulling over products accurately and opportunity status so that all fields match between the two programs.

5 - I dislike that it doesn't reliably pull thumbnail pics on all products

6 - I dislike the formatting issues that occur when products are cutoff on the template documents between pages

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need a computer with an SSD and an internet connection with at least 5mb/1mb of speed

We solved the problem of quote standardization, reducing time to build and present quotes, and margin protection. We have realized benefits of overall better margin on projects and client appreciate how easy it is to make orders

Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Quosal has increase our ability to close sales faster "

What do you like best?

The interface is very intuitive and easy to use. I can easily create templates for staff members that are less familiar with the product so they can walk through creating a quote without getting confused. The etilize feature saves us time by comparing prices from multiple vendors for us rather than our staff doing this manually. Being able to accept payment at the time the client approves a quote allows us to get paid quicker and the order porter makes it convenient for our clients to see not only one quote, but all of the quotes that are open for their account.

What do you dislike?

The form designer in Sell is not as easy to use as it was in Create. If we make forms in Create to transfer to Sell the quotes for the day mark themselves as Won even if they have not been approved. Documentation on the Sell product is still lacking, but seems to be getting better.

The functionality continues to improve to the point where our teams spend less time working between multiple programs and instead can accomplish what they need in a single interface. Our users are able to login to the system regardless of whether they are in the office or another location so changes to quotes can easily be made on the fly. Integration with Power BI has really allowed us to have a better picture of who our most profitable clients, vendors and products are.

"Solid Quoting Solution"

What do you like best?

Ability to quote with minimal effort. Sales Forecasting is solid, the ability to quote while on-the-move is a great benefit. Being able to track when and from where my quotes are being viewed.

What do you dislike?

Everything is an extra-cost engagement for modifications, even with monthly support fees...

I don't like advertising who my quoting solution is... I would MUCH prefer to have a custom URL for my quotes... something like quotes.mydomainname.com

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're moving from Word / Excel, even a well generated XLS template, Quosal will take some getting used to. It is FAR Superior, and gives you things you weren't even sure you wanted. If you have multiple sales people, the tracking and leader boards are helpful, the templates do require a decent amount of pre-configuration, but once done, are a huge benefit.

Quoting, Purchasing, Proposals, Sales Forecasting. Consulting engagements where I can build a customized quotation / proposal while physically meeting at the client site.

ConnectWise Sell review by Douglas F.
Douglas F.

"Automate your quotes"

What do you like best?

Quosal standardizes our quotes and allows clients to sign online when they are ready to buy.

What do you dislike?

Can be complicated to setup and make changes to. Each new version makes it easier to customize but still requires some learning to get it right. Worth the effort.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to work with a consultant from Quosal to setup it up right.

Every contract was going out with different wording, different pricing and different margin. Quosal has allowed us to enforce standard language, pull real time costs and price to our margin goals every time. Do we always get that price? No, but when we don't we know how much we are discounting.

ConnectWise Sell review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Like any relationship, it has it's up and downs. "

What do you like best?

I like that it is user friendly. It has dramtically sped up the amount of time it takes for us to quote something, our old method was very time and labor intensive. The copy and paste from BOM capability that Quosal has is really great.

What do you dislike?

I don't care for the lack of customization on forms and the designs. We quote many different things, from different vendors that cannot all be boiler plate or the same design. As such, we've not really utilized Quosal to it's extent because of that. If we were selling one product, like Quosal does, our forms could be built our perfectly and repeated everytime, but that's not the nature of our business.

It enabled us to have a better looking quote. Our old quotes looked much like our invoices, now we have a much nicer, presentable document when delivering quotes and proposals.

ConnectWise Sell review by Stephen L.
Stephen L.

"vCIO"

What do you like best?

Ease of ability to create quotes and have them linked to my customer and subsequent service activity.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the product is very flexibile and does what we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are some good choices out there but if you have ConnectWise I wouldn't recommend anything else.

Streamlining opportunities to quotes to sales. The integration into ConnectWise Manage makes tracking and managing opportunities very easy.

ConnectWise Sell review by Charles L.
Charles L.

"Works well for the basics. Integrates well with Connectwise Manage. Could be more modern."

What do you like best?

It is easy to create quotes. The Etilize add-in is a nice addition. I like that it is available over the web from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was better on mobile devices. The Dell quote import doesn’t work very well. It is buggy and doesn’t always import products correctly into Connectwise Manage.

Our quotes our much more professional than when we were doing them with Excel. Creating quotes is much more efficient as well.

ConnectWise Sell review by Amber S.
Amber S.

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

Integrates with Salesforce and very user friendly. Many reporting and templates options are available

What do you dislike?

Some of the field limitations, many features need to be customized for reporting analytics

Recommendations to others considering the product

Negotiate on pricing

Integration with CRM

ConnectWise Sell review by Zac P.
Zac P.

"Quosal is a very good product!"

What do you like best?

I like that it is completely web based and that it tracks all your opportunities in ConnectWise for you. Additionally, the styling and templates make it super easy to do things quick, get them to the client and get them signed off on.

What do you dislike?

The game is silly. Also, the program can be a bit clunky at times. Overall though, it is far better than creating quotes manually.

The main business problems it solves is generating quotes, tracking the information in a database, and keeping things consistent. If you don't use a quoting software, you are losing a lot of that information or having to track it in your head and we know how that goes...

Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Best Quoting software for MSP's"

What do you like best?

Quosal allows us to have a highly branded and very professional sales process while automating most steps our sales teams used to do manually. We use OrderPorter for every quote so customers can access a web portal to view and approve it. Every quote we send customers from email to Web/PDF is fully branded and includes videos, upsell options, and allows them to either approve or even purchase right away. We also use Quosal for our MSA contracts so once approved we have fully executed/signed documents and can begin on-boarding process.

What do you dislike?

Quosal does not currently publish and API and has no functionality to automatically generate quotes based on user input. We're hoping to see these features in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a must have if you are using ConnectWise or Salesforce!

We needed a quoting automation tool that integrated with ConnectWise and could be customized to our sales process.

"ConnectWise Sell"

What do you like best?

I love the professional looking quotes that are sent to our clients/ prospects.

What do you dislike?

Initially like all setup on new software there were road-bumps on learning how to use the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend ConnectWise Sell! Contact support is easy and the end product is very professional!.

We have more professional looking quotes that we are able to send to our clients. It's easy to use now that we have some wrinkles ironed out.

ConnectWise Sell review by Joshua E.
Joshua E.

"Quosal is pretty amazing"

What do you like best?

After spending almost 10 years creating proposals in word and sample invoices in QuickBooks I found my jaw dropping with what could be built in Quosal.

The ability o drop in a SKU and have it automatically populate an item description, my cost, and the inventory of distributors was amazing!

What do you dislike?

Order Porter pages need to be easier to adjust.

it is not intuitive on how to upload/display picutres fr products within Quosal Sell

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take it for a test drive.

Dream of your most mature product quoting system and then give that to the quosal implementor - this product is so mature and sophisticated they should be able to build whatever you dream.

Faster from proposal build to presentation

ConnectWise Sell review by Jake O.
Jake O.

"Simple to use and powerful quoting system for MSPs"

What do you like best?

We were users of the old version of Quosal, and the new, web-based version is so much easier to use, allowing us to quickly and easily build product quotes for our clients. It easily pulls from multiple distributors to find the best pricing, and auto-populates descriptions and pictures. It integrates nicely with ConnectWise so we're able to continue our ConnectWise workflows with created opportunities.

What do you dislike?

We're primarily using it for product-based quotes, but would like to start using it for more agreement-type of sales and tracking, including attaching customized marketing/agreement material to emails that go out of the system. The problem is that last time I used the form editor, it wasn't integrated well and we needed to use the older Quosal version (that ran locally) to create the forms, and it's a bit like going to the dentist.

We're able to create quotes quickly and easily and publish them online for approval with client signature.

ConnectWise Sell review by Calvin J.
Calvin J.

"Quosal Admin of Team of 100+ Reps. It works great if you use it as it is meant to be used."

What do you like best?

Quosal streamlines the quoting process in every aspect. If you have a decent size team you do need someone administrating it. If you have that then you'll be on great footing. I use this tool every single day with about 100 sales reps. It is a powerful piece of software, especially if you know how to script well in Python, and can streamline most every aspect of the Quoting process. We build templates for each team to meet their needs and can easily update the costs from our PSA with the new Update all Costs tool which is unique to Qusoal. The development team with Quosal is constantly listening to their customers requests and are implementing new and useful features each release. They just recently finished a Zero Bug Run as well which has improved the software substantially.

What do you dislike?

If you aren't talented with Python scripting, or willing to become so, you will struggle to get Quosal to do a lot of the truly powerful things it's capable of. Spend the extra money on a good Implementation package and they'll help you take care of all of these though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. They honor their 90 Day Sat Gat, so it can't hurt

It speeds up the process considerably, The quotes look amazing, and the e-signature feature with Order Porter closes everything perfectly.

ConnectWise Sell review by Mike H.
Mike H.

"Quosal"

What do you like best?

Quosal has some great integration with our main business software Connectwise, and is built specifically for the managed service industry. It has some nice template functions that allow you to quickly produce common quotes, and have them nicely formatted and professional. It also has a function called order porter which allows for seamless online approval of quotes that's quite handy as a sales guy. There is an additional plugin called etilize that will give you real time pricing from many of the large distributors for comparison price shopping. It's a great feature and a real time saver.

What do you dislike?

I've had some issues with the connectwise integration over the years having problems. In addition the setup and configuration can be quite complicated. Some of the advanced quoting functions are not intuitive and require quite a bit of training. It is specific to the managed service industry, and might not be a good fit for other types of organizations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product if you are also a Connectwise user and in the managed service industry. Lots of ability to customize the application to meet your specific needs.

Quosal has allowed us to have a quick way to get professional looking price quotes to our customers. We've saved a lot of time and money by having this process be more efficient. In addition built in features for online quote acceptance and live price comparison allow us make it easier for a customer to accept our proposal and eliminate possible objections.

ConnectWise Sell review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"The new updates are solid. "

What do you like best?

"New Quosal" is extremely easy to use and understand. It's responsiveness with Dell and Ingram quotes is absolutely fantastic and fluid. Right now I can get a quote out in about half of the time that I would have a few months ago. It is great to work with in Connectwise and has created a lot less of a messy process for us. I also love how quosal will tell you what hasn't been done yet and will not let you proceed until it is.

What do you dislike?

The bugs and finnickyness of it sometimes, especially in regards to editing a quote (changing the markup and price, for example, can be a struggle) and converting a quote into a sales order has demanded some work arounds HOWEVER, I am starting to see each bug worked on, and the developers are quick to respond to issues when they are reported.

On top of that, when a customer edits a quote, that can throw off everything in our system.

Our biggest issues currently are related to speed and efficiency. I struggled so much with old quosal before that it would take forever to get something out. New Quosal has been easy enough to understand where I can respond quickly and return a client solution immediately. Again, added features like the dell C/P help with that tremendously.

ConnectWise Sell review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Part of the daily routine"

What do you like best?

For Quosal Create - A fair amount of flexibility in creating quotes and integrating them with client information in ConnectWise.

For Quosal Sells - Easy access within the ConnectWise product. However, it is difficult to edit and not as friendly as Quosal Create.

Connects to opportunities and sales within ConnectWise.

What do you dislike?

The fact that Quosal Sell doesn't integrate back to Quosal Create, thus creating what can be an editing nightmare. It often doesn't transfer products between the quote and ConnectWise opportunities.

Processing a won quote through the system and creating project tickets associated with the quote for the installation of products can be time consuming and somewhat convoluted for handling project changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time learning how you will integrate your current systems and workflow. There are many features that are not apparent at first.

Creating business quotes. Benefits are creating, tracking and moving quotes through a sales pipeline.

ConnectWise Sell review by Christopher B.
Christopher B.

"Quosal Review"

What do you like best?

I like the UI and the ability to quickly create quotes. Once the quotes are created you can get them in several different formats which are well-designed for the client.

What do you dislike?

It almost feels like there are too many options. This is something that maybe a lot of partners do not want to use or even know about. Granted there are cases where they are useful, but it feels a little overwhelming at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quosal is great as stand-alone or with other softwares. The ease of integration is well designed and easy as they write to the APIs correctly. I very rarely see any problems and the support is usually quick and responsive to fix the issue.

Trying to have partners achieve the best possible margin and the most efficient means of getting there. Less time spent for more money is a great theme here.

ConnectWise Sell review by Michelle M.
Michelle M.

"Quosal is the software I quote all of my products and services to. I use it daily."

What do you like best?

The professional look with the thumbnails pictures, the ability to write in your own notes to customize, the new feature of allowing you to copy items from previous proposals. Our admin easily adds new products using excel spreadsheets.

What do you dislike?

when I get errors and have to call IT to help troubleshoot..probably every 3 weeks or so a small error. Also I don't like how I have to scroll up and down so much to see different views. I also don't like that you can click on several products at a time to add to the quote, you have to do one at at time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a hands on admin person to continually update pictures and price lists. If you using the thumbmail feature, it is time consuming to add each one each time.

I sell fitness equipment and present my products using this format.

"CTO"

What do you like best?

Integration of Quosal to the Connectwise platform is great. We utilize it to track customer proposals and approvals. The ability to track and see when customers open and approve the proposals.

What do you dislike?

Customization of Sales proposal forms is still a little difficult and is not easily customized without support from Quosal, in ability to notify multiple (e.g. Inside sales rep and others) people when an order is signed/approved.

We want to improve the sales process and closure ability, we were looking for customers to e-sign and then import directly to our PSA system which is Connectwise. Increased visibility of customer actions e.g. opening of sales proposals, and approvals.

ConnectWise Sell review by Jeff S.
Jeff S.

"Automating the uniqueness in Quoting"

What do you like best?

The simplified user interface and simply drag and drop features. Your support is excellent.

What do you dislike?

Limited filters and integration with AutoTask CRM. Would like to have some custom workflows and have custom required fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review the integration to determine where/how you are going to pull reporting from.

Lack of adequate quote function in AutoTask.

ConnectWise Sell review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great interface and solution backed up by poor support and backend experience"

What do you like best?

Quosal Sell web interface allows me to create quotes from anywhere and on any device; I've created quotes on my android mobile in emergencies.

What do you dislike?

The support of the product has improved, but still has a long way to go to mirror the support and documentation of Connectwise. Consulting is too expensive and is sometimes pushed instead of creating self service documentation (as Labtech and CW do)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate and seek advice from your peers.

Quosal gives us a repeatable quoting system. When working, it provides a platform to create quote templates that in turn help us to quote repetitive items, faster.

ConnectWise Sell review by Aaron G.
Aaron G.

"Quosal has helped us streamline our sales process"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it ties into our distributors like Tech Data and Ingram to quickly get current prices for products. I can easily search for a product in the Etilize tool and it will show me any and all options from our distributors from one screen. The fact that once the proposal is approved moves directly into ConnectWise and keeps us accountable to purchasing and delivering the product allows us to not miss many items in the process.

What do you dislike?

It can be cumbersome initially to get the templates the way you want them. We did have to reach out (and pay) for assistance to get our Managed Services to pull over into ConnectWise the correct way. I would also say support leaves something to be desired. It can take days to get any answer on an issue which slows down the sales process at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just makes sure you look at all options before diving in. That should be a given, but sometimes we get blinded by others opinions and or great sales people. Take the time to test each system out there and make sure it fits your business.

Keeping track of sales and products is a big deal when 20 -25% of your gross revenue is hardware or licensing. Quasal doesn't solve the issue of tracking all aspects of this completely, but it is definitely a useful tool toward that end.

ConnectWise Sell review by Nick B.
Nick B.

"Quoting and Proposals"

What do you like best?

Ease of use of the application, and deep integration with our LOB application. Because of the advanced features of Quosal (particularly when compared to our previous vendor), we were able to become more efficient with quoting, and quickly find optimal pricing.

Additionally, with the update of Quosal Sell, it is clear that this company is going to continue to innovate and bring new things to this product.

What do you dislike?

The desktop application has a longer load time than is optimal. But that's a small price to pay for the huge amount of functionality. This is mitigated with the web based SELL product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is clearly the most innovative and progressive company in this market. I expect big things from them in the future.

Creating elegant proposals and quotes...as quickly as we can.

We have been able to speed up quoting, give more people the ability to quote, and drive lower costs in sourcing products.

ConnectWise Sell review by Matthew L.
Matthew L.

"Slick product"

What do you like best?

interface makes it easy to use, great online deliverable

What do you dislike?

lacking autmoation with ConnectWise, lacking integration with ConnectWise

allows us to quickly and efficiently get quotes to clients and get them signed by clients.

ConnectWise Sell review by Jim S.
Jim S.

"Best Quoting Tool for SalesForce.com users, with an awesome support staff!"

What do you like best?

Quosal has helped make quoting both consistent and fast. With the templates we have built it is easy to send out quotes with a very professional look and feel that is consistent with our branding. Yet, at the same time, it is very easy for each person to customize both the quote, and the order porter, to fit the individual needs of the potential client.

With Quosal tying directly into our SalesForce.com price books, it is very easy for our salespeople to prepare a quote quickly, thus cutting the time it takes to close a deal. Quosal also syncs with SalesForce so the opportunity is always updated with the latest info from Quosal.

Finally, the Order Porter has been awesome. Our customers have fully embraced the ability to electronically sign off on quotes and proposals, eliminating the time it would take to print, sign, scan, and email a final signed quote.

What do you dislike?

Since our users exclusively use Quosal Sell through SalesForce, there is limited formatting functionality with any custom text we include in our quotes. I sure wish there could be tighter integration with Microsoft Office, so templates could be created from Word or Excel, allowing for better formatting functionality. Otherwise, I am completely happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to let the Quosal team know EVERYTHING you want to be able to do with quoting and proposals. This is one of the best teams of people to work with, and they want to make your experience with their tool as positive as possible.

The main business problems we have been able to solve with Quosal is our quote to signoff time, and consistency of branding and up to date info.

Before Quosal, we had people creating quotes and proposals from templates they kept on their own computers. This led to an incosistent branding look, as well as using info that was outdated. With Quosal, everyone is pulling from the same templates, ensuring that the branding is consistent and all information in the quote is up to date.

Our other problem was how long it would take to create a quote. The sales person had to manually create a quote, email it to others for review, make necessary changes, and email to the customer. The sales person had no idea if the customer actually received the quote until they finally got a signoff, or request for revision. With Quosal, once the quote is created, it can be quickly distributed to others for instant approval. Then, it is sent to the customer electronically. Order Porter contacts the sales person when someone has accessed it, allowing the sales person to keep on top of the situation. Then, all the customer has to do is click a button and fill out a couple lines to approve the quote. The process is so much more efficient with Quosal.

ConnectWise Sell review by Alissa L.
Alissa L.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

The way it lays out the products in separate line items. You can go ahead and make changes and save quotes very easily.

What do you dislike?

It generally takes my program to load things a little longer then usual.

We are solving being able to build quotes quickly and effectively. Being able to push quotes to clients to approve or decline. Nice to have a program that can do all of that in one and being able to utilize so many features is a major benefit.

ConnectWise Sell review by Administrator

"Happy with look of quotes and back-end functionality"

What do you like best?

I love that the act of making a quote also provides me with the report data I need to see from the team. I am able to pull all quotes, and report on brands quoted and look for specific items as well. Aside from the look of quotes we are able to produce, which is nice and includes product images, sell sheets and optional videos, the business functionality both quosal provides both within salesforce and especially with quotes pushing directly into quickbooks has helped us streamline our business processes. It took a while to get it all set-up but now we have a good process in place and are happy with our selection.

What do you dislike?

we were one of the early adopters of quosal for salesforce, so there were a lot of kinks we had to work out during our launch of the product. We also struggled with thumbnail images, but have upgraded our system to the quosal catalog server and are much happier with that functionality vs. importing price files in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The CRM tool you use for quosal matters. They are very good at connecting with connectwise and some other CRM systems. They are trying really hard to get fully functional with salesforce and are nearly there. We use salesforce so there were some initial pain-points newer customers won't feel like we did. Quosal has grown significantly, they have more project managers to help with system requirements and launches and more helpdesk people, so all around, quosal gets better for us each year.

the automation of posting quotes into quickbooks has allowed us to maintain one price file in our quote tool vs, needing to maintaining pricing in both quickbooks and quosal and that is no small thing for us. We also have a pool of our quotes that we can report on (through an odbc connection) that means we always know what our reps are trying to sell and to who. It allows for management visibility into what quotes we are winning, what we aren't and potential reasons why. Tie it into salesforce opportunities, and you get to dig even more into customer types, expected close dates and more.

ConnectWise Sell review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Always available web quoting tool with comprehensive tools to accurately price product quotes"

What do you like best?

We use Quosal Sell because it's web based and available on any device with a web browser. It integrates with the top three vendors we use (Ingram, D&H, & Synnex) for quick pricing lookup and detailed descriptions provided by the vendor. The web quote has proven to be efficient at getting approvals with the easy to sign interface.

What do you dislike?

There is NO UNDO BUTTON for when a part is accidentally modified or deleted.

Customization of quote templates requires the ability to write code or send it to their support team to have it updated.

The Success List and achievements are more of a distraction and do not produce any productive data.

Web tool does not integrate into Outlook so emailed quotes don't sync with your sent messages and there is no way to reference past emails sent to the customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't depend the local version called Quosal Create. The user interface is abysmal and the software is slow. The preferred tool is the web interface (Quosal Sell) which is more updated and supported by Quosal. The speediness of the tool drops dramatically if you don't have Etilize or the Quosal Catalog to pull up prices and descriptions.

Customers would look at quotes when we used to attach them as PDF's but would never respond to approve. The web quotes with an approve button at the bottom has increased our response rate.

The online approval creates a notification so we can round up all the won quotes at the end of the day to place orders in bulk

Quick pricing lookup and updating pricing on old quotes is effortless.

ConnectWise Sell review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Hands down my favorite program I use for work"

What do you like best?

This is integrated to Con next Wise and makes my job sooooo much easier. Puts all proposals into CW for me and keeps track of all the proposals I sent to my clients. Everyone also has mentioned how professional they look.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything I don't like. So easy to use and learn. My job was so much harder before we adopted this program. So thankful!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. You will not be sorry!

We are able to much better keep track of all proposals. Easy insert from excel too!

"Quosal Hands-On Experience"

What do you like best?

Streamlined quoting and the flexibility available in importing data from different vendors on the fly, including pricing and pictures.

It helps a lot that the necessary data can either be hard-coded or pulled dynamically; Cuts down on the overall time needed to produce quotes.

Additionally, it helps that there are a ton of options with respect to finished quotes, from quick PDF to e-purchasing with credit cards for those of us that need hardware NOW.

What do you dislike?

There could be better integration with CW; At the moment, quote requests and CW use are entirely on a separate track and there doesn't appear to be an easy way to go directly from CW to Quosal and back once approved.

As well, the publishing interface can be a bit problematic to use sometimes; Given multiple templates in use, and multiple expectations of what the finished document should look like, something like a wizard would be very helpful for someone with less experience or more of a need to make quotes en masse and in a hurry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test your workflows with the software first and check to see if there is a demo period available; It's always a bumpy road when you migrate from software stack to software stack, and the one problem I've seen is that there's always a lot of assumed room for fix-on-fail.

There isn't, and if there isn't a limited time demo of the software and/or assistance in integration, there should be.

Faster and more responsive quoting; From request to out the door super-rapidly.

You need parts? I can go from request to PDF inside of 30 minutes, and to top it off, I can tailor availability from multiple vendors and pull accurate pricing and availability without having to reach out to a vendor. Who might be in a different time zone. Who just might happen to be out to lunch at an odd hour for no reason. Who then might not return someone's phone call until the next day.

ConnectWise Sell review by Elianna D.
Elianna D.

"Quosal is great and hugely valuable in our workflow-needs some improvement-overall great."

What do you like best?

I love the CW integration and client facing presentation of the product. Its simple and pretty.

What do you dislike?

There are some issues with syncing products etc. The biggest issue is the lack of full functionality in Quosal Sell that causes us to need to use both sell and create, thus causing more syncing and compatibility issue. More versioning control and approval workflow auditing capability would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Product

Integration between client quoting/presentation and sales/invoicing/execution in CW.

ConnectWise Sell review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great quoting tool that is continually being updated"

What do you like best?

I've come from an engineering side - and really like the power of importing parts and utilising peer reviews.

What do you dislike?

It promises the power to create proposals, but from my experience it's harder than it sounds to create a great looking proposal (comparing it to the likes of Microsoft Word)

Transparency and communication is heightened with Sell is used.

ConnectWise Sell review by Trent K.
Trent K.

"Quosal Review"

What do you like best?

Quosal does a good job at the creation of templates and the ability to reproduce work in a rapid manner.

What do you dislike?

Due to the nature of the web service and developer timeframe, fixes and enhancements are not applied to the historical quotes, thereby allowing users to copy quotes and get unintended results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Billing and bills of materials must be thought out prior to go-live.

Automation of sku based systems linked to Connectwise

ConnectWise Sell review by Craig G.
Craig G.

"Quosal is a polished quote delivery tool"

What do you like best?

Once implemented, Quosal helped streamline our quote process and increased the profesionalism of our quotes 10 fold

What do you dislike?

The largest issue i have with Quosal is the depth of vendor integration and the tenancy to point the finger at other business units or the vendor.

Quosal helped us present a unified look and feel for all types of quotes across the sales organization.

ConnectWise Sell review by Nathan S.
Nathan S.

"Quosal Review from a Project Manager's perspective"

What do you like best?

Quotes are easy to identify costs, objectives, who created the quote and who the quote is for. It is also really easy to provide feedback to the sales team while they are in negotiations with a client.

What do you dislike?

Our Quosal applications is hosted in a Remote Desktop environment and completely bogs down if too many users are using the software at once. This could be a Remote Desktop issue but load balancing seems to be an issue.

Through Quosal we are able to collaborate on the quoting process between sales and implementation without having to have official meetings. Peer reviews become really easy using the Quosal software.

"Daily user of CW Sell"

What do you like best?

Web based access from anywhere. Same user experience for each device with basic screen field choices.

What do you dislike?

The Open Quote screen locks in the quote status field without remembering what it was from previous uses.

Quick quoting of solutions helps to keep customers informed and happy. Ability to offer option choices allows quotes to be approved quicker.

ConnectWise Sell review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

We have been long time users of a competing product. For the past 3 years we have been searching for a web based tool that allows for our complex quoting process. Quosal was the first tool that met most all of our requirements. However, the quosal team has been instrumental in working with our group to ensure 100% satisfaction. I have never worked with a company so dedicated to making their solution better for their users. Phenomenal group and a great product, I would highly recommend this anyone

What do you dislike?

I want to see the product become 100% web based as there are still a few tasks that require locally installed software for converting orders into our accounting system. However, I believe this is changing shortly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend companies to due their due diligence, demo a few options, and use a collaborative efforts in your review process. We learned a lot about what questions to ask during this process and our product reviews became much greater as we dug into the demos. Quosal was the only company that actively drilled into our specific workflow and social dynamic issues of integrating their solution into our environment. They truly understand the transition process better than the other companies we reviewed.

Our ability to manage highly complex quoting process using a web based platform that seamlessly integrates with our CRM is critical. We reviewed a lot products and CPQ solutions that were unable to manage our specific requirements, they were rigid and inflexible in critical areas of our work flow. Quosal not only met our requirements, but added additional features that we were not even thinking of. We now are looking to integrate Quosal into our proposal process.

ConnectWise Sell review by Derrick H.
Derrick H.

"Excellent way to propose quotes"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use! It makes everything look very neat and professional. One of the best features is the online viewing, No longer do I need to worry about sending a giant pdf to my client. I just send them the link and they can view it online from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, It's a great tool to use to enhance your business and save time!

Finding a way to push across purchasing and quoting and making it look better than ever! The amount of time it saves me when bringing up new merchandise to clients is a life saver!!!

ConnectWise Sell review by Russ L.
Russ L.

"Good long term experience"

What do you like best?

We can deliver sharp, polished proposals. Quosal shines in this regard.

What do you dislike?

The application tends to be buggy and sluggish

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to invest the time in properly setting up Quosal and integrating with your workflows. This is absolutely crucial to being able to leverage it. Designate someone in your company to be the Quosal Administrator so they have ownership over the product.

Having all product sync with quosal from our vendors - greatly speeds up our quote building process

The peer review process allows for a good internal review with backup documentation

Clients can electronically sign and pay for quotes - very convenient.

ConnectWise Sell review by Adrián A.
Adrián A.

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

Very easy and intuitive to use. Temple customization is so useful and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

using the web tends to be a bit less responsive than a client-server application, that does not represent a mayor issue but it is something that could be fixed. Also product creation is kind of slow, at least to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

(y)

We need visibility to orders and easier and more integrated tools to use and our main business partners. Also being able to build quotes more effectively and push quotes to clients to approve or decline them. Very useful program that can do may things with quotes.

ConnectWise Sell review by April C.
April C.

"Recent adopter"

What do you like best?

The proposals look really nice...really professional.

What do you dislike?

It runs pretty slow and then trying to change some of the templates is not user friendly and often requires support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setting up everything right the first time is key! So take your time!

The fact that clients can instantly sign and approve quotes is great and it syncs with ConnectWise which is really efficient.

ConnectWise Sell review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Good for quick quotes"

What do you like best?

The ability to compose quick quotes, order porter notifications, and the peer review functionality.

What do you dislike?

There are some clients that miss the PDF link on the right hand side of the order porter, even when I explain where it is in the initial email. I think the full quote/proposal link should be more obvious/accessible.

Proposals are difficult to format (Fonts, paragraph spacing, bullets, etc.) and not very customizable. I continually have to go back and forth between preview pdf and composing the proposal to correct spacing and formatting errors. Sometimes it's easier to compose proposals in word, especially for custom proposals and group/packaged pricing.

Package pricing - there should be a way to easily hide line item pricing and make it one total price. Today, I either use Microsoft word or try to fit the package in one item.. but usually that one item creates a blank page if it's too long.

Customize individual default emails and templates - not sure if there is a way to do this... but it would be nice to have email templates to choose from per user or for the organization. I currently copy and paste from past emails.

No way (that I know of) to send a quote/proposal with different options to choose from. For example - We have different contract term options, with different pricing. It would be great if we could send them the three options at once rather than creating separate quotes/proposals for each. We also have times where there are different products/options they are considering.. once they choose their products/options they come back to us and we have to revise the quote/proposal to reflect the chosen option.. it would be great if they could just select the products/options in the order porter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program for quotes.

Easy and quick way to compose professional quotes and proposals. Quotes are quick.. proposals can be time consuming due to formatting errors and custom edits.

ConnectWise Sell review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Perfect for transactional sales, not ideal for consultative sales"

What do you like best?

Very easy to install and integrate into salesforce.com. Can quickly and easily produce canned quotes. Many out the box templates to choose from. Perfect for a business that sells "stuff" with a price and quantity.

What do you dislike?

For our business, it just was not the right solution. Our proposals are almost always customer specific with unique commentary each time. Very little of our sales are line items with dollar amount. It just wasn't what we needed for solution selling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your business is very cut and dry with you quotes, this product is perfect. If you are a custom solution, consultative business, an out of the box proposal generator just isn't the right fit.

We were attempting to solve version control and approval issues with our quotes. The benefits of this solution for some businesses could be that is really can streamline the proposal and quoting process. For us it just still required customization for each proposal which defeated the purpose.

ConnectWise Sell review by Garth G.
Garth G.

"So much easier than other products we have used."

What do you like best?

There are lots of things I really like but the new Quosal Catalog that we just implemented is awesome.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if a user could create a number of templates to be used when sending quotes out from Quosal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are so many options for this product so be careful when configuring as there are going to be a few ways to accomplish the same thing but not all ways will give you the same result. Watch the videos they are awesome.

Time is the biggest saver for me. It takes me about half the time to creat a quote in quosal than it did in Quotewerks.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

It's really nice to use, I like the interface and the pretty colors. When the colors run, they really don't look too bad.

What do you dislike?

Not much unless it crashes, I wish the crashes had prettier colors. Does the length/girth argument hold water? I'd like to think so, but crashing is bad mmmkay?

Conversations between prospective clients and the vendors they need to purchase products from. The benefit of this occurring in a timely fashion. When you get to the level that has been attained by the product, you have to wonder if aliens have been involved.

ConnectWise Sell review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Comprehensive Quoting Software with Some Clankiness & Slowness"

What do you like best?

All quoting features in one place

Electronic quote sending

Nice-looking quotes w/ salesperson's photo

Connects w/ CW

What do you dislike?

Tends to run slowly

Navigating the features can feel clanky

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Quosal as a quoting software to organize your proposals, especially if you also use ConnectWise. There are some kinks to work out but I think they're up to it.

All quotes being searchable in one place has made our account managers be able to work as a team and comprehensively take care of clients needs together.

ConnectWise Sell review by Kent R.
Kent R.

"Quosal has been a strong quoting tool with great company support."

What do you like best?

Access to multiple distribution chains for the same product. Integration with Salesforce as well as the flexibility from Quosal support to accommodate some critical changes that we've had.

What do you dislike?

Not yet tied into Cisco's CCW tool to access configurations and existing quotes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a professional, complete quoting tools with strong Salesforce integration, this is a great tool. Also, the Quosal team is very responsive and GREAT to work with!

Business tracking of quotes and proposals. Before it was everyone doing it on their own spreadsheet but now everything is captured and tied to an opportunity in Salesforce.

"Preeeety Good..."

What do you like best?

Quosal is great for doing exactly what it advertises, streamlining the quoting process. With Quosal, you can quote people for their quotes so you can make money while you are making money. Also, the logo makes my employees feel comfortable knowing they don't discriminate against koalas.

What do you dislike?

Quosal is not designed for koalas. They are unable to use keyboards effectively, so maybe they can provide smaller keyboards when you sign up? The logo is misleading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not for koalas, but great for humans!

My company was losing lots of time writing up quotes for our clients, since our staff is primarily koalas. Now, we only need one human to use Quosal and the koalas can return to their jobs in marketing.

"Shortens sell cycle"

What do you like best?

I know when the prospect clicks the link in the email. Give me real time data

What do you dislike?

I would love to be able to set a limit to to how many time I get emailed when they open the quote. If they click the link 6 months from now I will get emailed about it...

Recommendations to others considering the product

It worth the price once you get going!

Not knowing if they seen my quote yet. Drove me crazy not knowing if they even opened it

ConnectWise Sell review by Ash H.
Ash H.

"Great"

What do you like best?

This was terrific i highly recommend it

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all i think it was great everyone should try

That it works much better than others

ConnectWise Sell review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great for ticket tracking,"

What do you like best?

Ticket tracking and multiple user access levels.

What do you dislike?

We don't take full advantage of all that ConnectWise has to offer, but I don't like the way that it interacts with QuoteWerks. Lots of errors and problems moving orders from one to the other.

Mostly we use it on the sales side for order tracking and reference and on the Engineering side for ticket/project management and tracking.

ConnectWise Sell review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Quosal- good looking quotes with online signing and payment"

What do you like best?

how the quotes are presented nicely for clients with full descriptions and pictures

What do you dislike?

integration with Salesforce isn't as tight as it should be, custom scripts required and a little slow

Recommendations to others considering the product

IT focused product with their own CRM available separately, the Salesforce integration is good, but not perfect. We respect the product but don't love it...

we are able to present customised good looking quotes based on templates to our customers quite quickly

ConnectWise Sell review by Brian B.
Brian B.

"Online quoting at its best!"

What do you like best?

I like the newest functionality in the order porter template. This allows you to use one template and turn on/off the required features for each quote. This flexibility allows quotes to be tailored on the fly for each quote.

What do you dislike?

Updates by the Quosal team without notification to the end user community.

Secure quoting platform, flexibility and efficiency with sales team, peer/manager review and approval. Sales cycle is reduced with time to produce, revise and present quotes to clients shortens the time to approval. Post approval processes are also much easier with real-time pricing and ConnectWise integration.

Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Love Quosal! Once it's configured"

What do you like best?

I love how fast and easy it is to use, I can quote parts from our vendors soo much faster than before

What do you dislike?

Setup and integration with connectwise can be a bit of a bear, but once you have it up and running it is very nice!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Getting it all dialed into connectwise can be a bit of a pain, but once it is set up it is a very powerful tool

Quick and professional looking price quotes generated and to our customers in a fraction of the time it used to take us. Time = money, and using Quosal saves us both!

ConnectWise Sell review by Administrator

"HUGE asset and time saver!"

What do you like best?

Connectwise integration is rather easy to setup.

What do you dislike?

Re-working an opportunity is cumbersome and sometimes creates duplicates

Faster turn-around on quotes/proposals and easier acceptance

ConnectWise Sell review by Adam O.
Adam O.

"Adam Oakes"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate, report, and enter data.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to source and recruit new candidates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Bullhorn.

Organizing my recruitment efforts.

ConnectWise Sell review by Joseph G.
Joseph G.

"Stay away from Quosal!"

What do you like best?

NOTHING!

STAY AWAY! Waste of time and money!

What do you dislike?

Company is horrible to work with. Quosal is not for the service industry and we we screwed.

STAY AWAY!

They have a 90 day guarantee.. which they didn't honor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay Away from company and its Software. They even keep charging me after I canceled.

Quosal is a waste of time and money. Internally cost me a fortune to try to get it to work.. stay away...

go buy Pipedrive and Nifty quoter... in 1 day we implemented what Quosal could not do in 4 months with 4 employees of mine on it.

ConnectWise Sell review by Consultant in Photography
Consultant in Photography

"My company uses it to quote out projects and parts necessary for network and IT infrastructure deplo"

What do you like best?

Fairly easy to use, and a very encompassing program for our needs

What do you dislike?

Speed, it seems to be a resource intensive program. While each installation may be different or incorrect, getting it to work properly can be a challenge. I probably need to re-install it on my current work computer, but if I were to open it, it would completely lock up my workstation for 10+ minutes before allowing task manager to open up and let me kill it.

productivity for the account management team. Keeping track of pricing structures in a quickly changing industry

ConnectWise Sell review by Allison H.
Allison H.

"Great Support - Great Product"

What do you like best?

Great app to make all quotes similar - much more professional that everyone creating their own versions.

Very user friendly and lots of options for quoting abilities

What do you dislike?

a little slower than our onsite software that we had.

tracking all quotes within salesforce, forces the account managers to create opportunities, which helps us with our forcasting.

ConnectWise Sell review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Powerful Software allows professional quote proposals to be made quickly"

What do you like best?

Although ive used both, I like Quosal Create (desktop installed version) better than Quosal sell (cloud version).

pricing lookups through vendors are great for saving time

the ability to copy items and tabs from old quotes to new quotes is great for consistency and time savings

What do you dislike?

Order Porter templates are difficult to modify.

Proposal delivery forms are difficult to modify through supplied software.

This software package is incredibly powerful once you understand how it operates, but it has a high learning curve.

I can create professional quality quotes very quickly and accurately.

ConnectWise Sell review by Nicholas B.
Nicholas B.

"Service Manager"

What do you like best?

templates templates templates templates templates templates

What do you dislike?

nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing

quick quoting

ConnectWise Sell review by Jarrett P.
Jarrett P.

"Peer Review Process is awesome"

What do you like best?

Since I only peripherally work with the quoting process, it is nice to have a clear way to provide feedback on a particular quotation.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike about the system.

Hardware, software, and licenses for clients. Effortless tracking and search functionality.

ConnectWise Sell review by User in Computer Software

"Using Quosal saves me time and helps make money"

What do you like best?

The easy to user interface of Quosal Sell. I am able to make multiple quotes daily and it not consume my time.

What do you dislike?

Dislike? Not sure there is anything about it I dislike from an end user standpoint. Its intuitive, fast and the application is flexible.

Time Management and Sales funnel management are two of the top things that Quosal helps me in managing.

User in Computer Networking

"Has been a good way to handle quotes and purchases for clients"

What do you like best?

That you can quickly bring up a quote or proposal on our system for quick review. I frequently work with out purchasing agent and it's very convienent for checking on items that we may have missed or that have not been shipped by our supplier.

What do you dislike?

At times it's slow to load the document. This is an issue when dealing with clients on the phone.

It's solving getting quick proposals and quotes out to our clients. It streamlines our quoting and ordering procedure.

ConnectWise Sell review by Norman B.
Norman B.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I like how detailed the quotes can be made and still very easy to read.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve can be steep if someone came from another software.

Things that have been solved is ease of use on the end user who reads them.

ConnectWise Sell review by Annette B. S.
Annette B. S.

"I like Quosal, a little complicated though at times."

What do you like best?

I like how the templates can really be personalized to our company logo. Once the template is created it is very easy to use. Efficient way of sending contracts.

What do you dislike?

I find navigating it at times difficult. Ease to create and modify a template also a challenge.

Clean looking contract.

"ConnectWise"

What do you like best?

The company I worked for only used ConnectWise to build and send proposals.

What do you dislike?

This software is difficult to navigate, and took very long to set up

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must be very savvy with technology to set up

we standardized the quoting process

ConnectWise Sell review by Lora B.
Lora B.

"Quosal review"

What do you like best?

I like the way it organizes information and makes it easy to send the proposal to the client.

What do you dislike?

There are times I wish I could take some of the user error out of the equation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program has potential

One of the business problems that has been solved is providing a uniform look and feel between the sales team for proposals to clients.

"Use daily at work."

What do you like best?

I like the Quosal Sell better now. Didn't at first.

What do you dislike?

Your Quosal Create product is too slow. Although I still use it at times.

Quosal Sell sinks with ConnectWise well. Use that function regularly.

ConnectWise Sell review by Executive Sponsor in Computer & Network Security
Executive Sponsor in Computer & Network Security

"Quosal has good points. "

What do you like best?

Quosal was easy to get started working once the template design was setup.

Changes were easy to make.

What do you dislike?

Cost and that Quosal Create was dropped and no longer featured being developed. Quosal Sell lacked some of the features we were looking for so we had to change.

Quosal worked well for us getting started.

"Love it "

What do you like best?

The ease it brings to my sales floor and my rep for use in daily tasks

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have all the features I personally would like to see but that also maybe the way mine is set up.

N/a

ConnectWise Sell review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Very clear and easy to understand"

What do you like best?

I like that Quosal is very clear, concise, and is really user-friendly, not only when creating quotes but also when quotes come across my desk to review. It's very easy to use and read.

What do you dislike?

It does occasionally run slowly if there are multiple programs running on the computer, which can be a problem.

We've been able to really streamline our sales process by using Quosal because it is very straight-forward.

"checking quosal"

What do you like best?

how reliable is this product, fast and explicit, I love the way it makes the quote process much better and easy.

What do you dislike?

nothing at all. media distribution, colors and content is pretty good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

improve the performance and add features like for example export/import to docx, xlsx, etc, just to make greatest

solving issues with quotes, having an express way to get docs and info sent to clients.

"Excellent Software"

What do you like best?

It makes preparing quotes quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it!

the preparation and presentation of consistent and reliable quotes.

ConnectWise Sell review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Online version easy to use. The software counter intuitive."

What do you like best?

The formatting is clear and the online portal is great for getting out quotes to clients

What do you dislike?

I dislike the actual software because it's very slow at times and there's too many click throughs. Online is better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do you research to find out if Quosal is right for your company needs.

Being able to quicken the pace of getting quotes completed and sent out to clients.

ConnectWise Sell review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Networking
Executive Sponsor in Computer Networking

"New Quosal user "

What do you like best?

I like Quosal because it is a Web based tool closely integrated with SFDC.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes using the web is a bit less responsive than a client-server application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good product to integrate with SFDC.

We need visibility to orders and easier and more integrated tool to use with SFDC and our main business partners.

"Excellent "

What do you like best?

versatility to work tools help, for example Connect Wise, a great tool that helps support our internal customers and tickets, is great.

What do you dislike?

maybe you think it should be a little better the graphics, but in general is very good

Recommendations to others considering the product

All seems good

we used to solve technical problems for businesses, we have experienced a great performance, it is very useful

"Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of Use, ability to edit in prepare content without clicking into item, order porter automates a lot of the process

What do you dislike?

nothing, cant copy products from one quote to another as easily as before

Quotes to customers, easy flow to CRM system

ConnectWise Sell review by Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

Loved every bit of it. I highly recommend it to others who are trying to make their business more successful

What do you dislike?

Well there isn’t anything I dislike about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it

Boosted our revenue

"Quosal Create"

What do you like best?

I like the rich media provided by etilize and click tracking through order porter as well as real time pricing

What do you dislike?

Clunky, resource hog. Clunky, making changes requires to much coding. Not intuitive. Lack of involvement from vendor, no one ever reaches about training to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review all the players. I recently learned support for our version was ending and everything is moving to a cloud version

Speed and consistent quote experience

ConnectWise Sell review by Administrator in Facilities Services
Administrator in Facilities Services

"Good place to sell"

What do you like best?

Good place to do business and the customer service is great.

What do you dislike?

Everything is perfect with this company

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using this company is good and trustable.

It helps me write and do better business proposal

ConnectWise Sell review by User in Information Technology and Services

"High Quality, Professional Quoting Tool"

What do you like best?

The most useful feature for my sales team and I is probably the copy quote feature. I also like the feature that allows you to send a quote immediately to the customer via email.

What do you dislike?

There are often a lot of formatting issues I have run into.

Transitioning to Quosal has been a smooth process. it has made our quoting practices easy and efficient. Quosal has become a valuable asset to our company, and we look forward to its continued success.

Learn more about ConnectWise Sell

ConnectWise Sell Videos

Learning about ConnectWise Sell?

* We monitor all ConnectWise Sell reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.