ConnectWise Sell

ConnectWise Sell

ConnectWise Sell offers IT solution providers of all sizes a cloud-based quoting platform that accelerates the quote-to-cash process and enables it to run smoothly. Tight integrations with leading CRMs like NetSuite, Salesforce, and ConnectWise Manage provide end-to-end visibility into the sales pipeline from quote and proposal creation to ordering, fulfillment, and billing.

Work for ConnectWise Sell?

Learning about ConnectWise Sell?

ConnectWise Sell Reviews

Ask ConnectWise Sell a Question
Showing 99 ConnectWise Sell reviews
ConnectWise Sell review by <span>Karl B.</span>
Karl B.

Our Sales have been turbocharged by ConnectWise Sell

What do you like best?

The cloud based access is fantastic. Access from anywhere is a breeze. The electronic approval process has shortened our sales cycle by weeks. The Etilize integration is fantastic! We can produce real time quotes and have a good sense of real time inventory. Once we created our templates, the are so very easy to use. This makes consistent quoting easy and simple. Lastly the integration with ConnectWise Manage is critical for smooth and easy hand-offs to procurement and service delivery.

What do you dislike?

The templates for the electronic signature process are cumbersome to edit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to see how etilize works and the electronic approval process. They are awesome!

Scalable and consistent Sales has been achieved with ConnectWise Sell. Now our back office can quickly do small parts sales while our field sales force are able to produce excellent quotes for ongoing services and projects quickly and easily.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ConnectWise Sell
ConnectWise Sell review by <span>Mike M.</span>
Mike M.

ConnectWise Sell makes my sales team more efficient!

What do you like best?

I really like how ConnectWise Sell will search pricing online and will standardize our target margin requirements. This creates consistency in our sales process.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything I don't like about the product. It seems to meet the needs of my sales team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ConnectWise Sell is a good product from a good company. They helped me understand how to best utilize the system and configured my environment as part of implementation.

Prior to a quoting system, we used spreadsheets which leaves the door open for errors and doesn't present a professional image when providing quotes to customers. Now we have consistency and professionalism with every quote.

What CPQ solution do you use?

ConnectWise Sell review by <span>Vinod M. M.</span>
Vinod M. M.

Quosal Review

What do you like best?

I love the way i can easily make quotes and revisit old ones

-love that customers can view online and approved easily

-love the tracking feature of opens and approves

What do you dislike?

Recently i am very very very displeased with the performance of quosal

-tried creating proposals several times in the past couple days and it is just so sluggish. Takes forever to load sometimes. Sometimes it just doesnt work and i have to exit the browser completely and try again.

I had to do this 4-8 times yesterday during the process of trying to make a quote for a client that was in pain.

I also dont like that i cannot copy from one quote to another like it used to be. Please contact me for a follow up to make sure i am running the right versions etc.

major time saver than we had it before with creating word documents and converting to pdf's

ConnectWise Sell review by <span>William F.</span>
William F.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great Product let down by poor support

What do you like best?

Its based in a web browser and fairly intuitive. It integrates well with our other systems Connectwise

What do you dislike?

Support is poor and if you want to do anything outside the box their professional services are slow (we have a project currently which has been running for 11 months). There needs to be more sharing of templates and forums so that they can build a user community.

The university which is supposed to provide supporting documentation is poor and not updated regularly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you buy Quosal it is not a silver bullet to your business It is a blank page and needs lots of work to get it working for your business. To really make it work you will need to engage with their professional services team. Our experience of them has been poor and very frustrating.

Support is outside the UK timezone so you often wait 24-48 hours for support

It does make the quoting process quicker

ConnectWise Sell review by <span>James B.</span>
James B.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Got potential but let down by poor company culture.

What do you like best?

Nice integration with ConnectWise and clean looking interface. Once the templates are set-up it's fast to produce a simple quote. We use it to quote for everything so it all follows the same workflow.

What do you dislike?

Company Culture. It takes a lot of chasing to get anything done and you feel like just a account number. Seems they have growing pains and still not resolved them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not underestimate this product. It takes a lot of setting up and will cost you a lot of tie and money to get what you want out of it. It's a powerfull product, but let down by poor documentation, and when you do ask how to do something, they just want to sell you consulting hours.

Getting a electronic signature on a quote is great and speeds up the whole quoting process.

ConnectWise Sell review by Consultant

It is good

What do you like best?

I like how it works. I feel like it should be used across bases. I think that we should consider when it is the most useful because then it will allow people to use it in the best way.

What do you dislike?

I do not like when it takes a long time to load. I also feel like it is difficult to teach how to use the program to certain people. I am not sure if it is the individuals or if it is the program. Some people very easily understand how to use the program so it may just be those individuals. Further training and training more individuals will help to understand what direction that is going in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should consider it

It was been useful. We have benefitted in many different ways. It might be useful to use ConnectWise Sell across different things so that it can do many different things.

Learn more about ConnectWise Sell

ConnectWise Sell Videos

Learning about ConnectWise Sell?

* We monitor all ConnectWise Sell reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.