Conquest

Conquest is a new car inventory management & pricing software solution that helps you manage stocking mistakes, pricing guesswork, incentives chaos, and margin concessions.

Work for Conquest?

Learning about Conquest?

Conquest Reviews

Ask Conquest a Question
Showing 7 Conquest reviews
Conquest review by EDGAR L.
EDGAR L.

"vAuto is a very useful tool."

What do you like best?

I like that it incorporates mobile and desktop use very seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the vin scanner doesn't read numbers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is very easy to use. Just go out on the lot and "appraise" a bunch of random cars and you will be a master at it in no time.

I use it multiple times a day to evaluate customers vehicles and vehicles I am potentially looking to purchase.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Conquest
Conquest review by Herschel M.
Herschel M.

"This makes my job considerably easier!!"

What do you like best?

The easy to use interface, mobile application, and integrations make V Auto super easy to use!

What do you dislike?

The lack of Black Book within the mobile app without paying extra beyond our subscription price is slightly irritating. Also, sometimes it feels as though the searches can get to granular.

Recommendations to others considering the product

just do it. you won't be disappointed in your choice

Vehicle Appraisals, marketing, merchandising... faster vehicle turns and higher ROI

What Car Dealer solution do you use?

Conquest review by Darron H.
Darron H.

"vAuto's Conquest"

What do you like best?

It allows us flexibility in New car pricing and inventory management

What do you dislike?

Nothing we use it all the time. We use it to price all new vehicle prices online.

It allows us to easily price our new cars in groups

Conquest review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Great Pricing Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to legally show rebates for our new cars with out having to manually price every single car in stock.

What do you dislike?

Trying to get the disclaimers right for our state.

Showing our customers more information to make an educated buying decision. Once implemented correctly it has saved our staff valuable time and helped drive more consumer traffic since they are seeing more than just msrp on new inventory.

Conquest review by User

"Great and Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and works well with either mobile or desktop use.

What do you dislike?

Mobile use could be a little more user friendly.

Pricing of vehicles, so much easier than shopping for that vehicle in my area.

Conquest review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Vauto is Great"

What do you like best?

It makes car appraisal very easy during my day

What do you dislike?

The app is sometimes a little slow but still works.

It helps me in my sales process by making everything quicker.

Conquest review by User

"Very well made"

What do you like best?

It was super easy to learn how to use even with no training never really had any problems with it

What do you dislike?

Nothing really I can complain about, haven’t found anything I didn’t like about it

Nothing at this point

Learning about Conquest?

* We monitor all Conquest reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.