ContactMonkey

Learning about ContactMonkey?

ContactMonkey Reviews

Ask ContactMonkey a Question
Showing 55 ContactMonkey reviews
ContactMonkey review by Roger D.
Roger D.

"Customer/Technical Support Non Existant"

What do you like best?

The product does work and do prefer it over others I have tried. There are however many glitches. They lost data for 1000s of emails and didn't have any trace of it and were not able to get the data back.

What do you dislike?

I have had to email (because they refuse to speak to customers over the phone) several times for technical support due to glitches in their software and their representative Emma basically gives blanket responses without reviewing the problem entirely.

I have spent the past 2 weeks trying to resolve a problem with them and they (Emma) simply emails me the same questions over and over and does not review the responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't expect any support at all.

The most support you will get is for installation. But technical glitches, they have no clue. The owner called me today and I pointed out to him 2-3 major glitches that he was not aware of.

Good for tracking emails, but many glitches.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ContactMonkey
ContactMonkey review by Kristy W.
Kristy W.

"Great Tool to Integrate With Sales"

What do you like best?

It was a decently organized tool that was clearly made with sales and business in mind. It was perfect in following up with leads and revealing a better understanding of what step of the sales process of each account is managing at because of the transparency of the email tracking. The best aspect of contactmonkey was its partnership with Salesforce and being able to be connected to the management system. It was time efficient and allowed a smoothlined process in tracking accounts by having the Salesforce options immediately at hand after email tracking is read. I could create new submissions from the convenience of my email.

What do you dislike?

The customization options were confusing with acronyms that were unclear. Ultimately, the customization is not easily self-taught and it takes quite a bit of effort to create a convenient customizable orientation. No matter how it is customized, the panels will appear cluttered and although it helps with tracking, it is very easy to miss important information because of the size of the panel. At times, I could find myself scrolling often, even if I have organized my items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To maximize effectiveness, you will probably want to implement training sessions to ensure members in your team, or in your company, especially if being used in lieu with Salesforce.

It allowed effective management of accounts in a streamlined manner. It generally allowed me to follow up promptly, and even more so, how to appropriately interact with clients by knowing whether or not they have received my information. (For instance, allowing me to pinpoint whether I can and when I should send a follow up with clients.)

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

ContactMonkey review by Administrator

"Easy Smart Design To Help Track & Improve Your Business Communications Via Email "

What do you like best?

Knowing if emails are received & read is by far the best feature in my opinion. But truly I just appreciate the ease of use and when I ever had a question, support would reply to any question extremely quick.

What do you dislike?

Honestly so far I don't dislike any features. I truly don't know what negative notes could be made on this software, maybe my needs aren't exactly the same as others but everything that brought me to contact monkey also kept me at contact monkey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly, just get the trial & test it out, there was zero cost for the 14 day trial and you have the ability to see everything offered. When you see the ease of navigation and how reassuring it is that your important contacts receive all the emails you sent. Plus being able to see if they reread or review those messages tells a lot in a business aspect.

Being able to schedule my outgoing email to arrive at a precise time & knowing if its received and read by contacts is vital and I cant say enough about the importance of that in today's world of communication.

ContactMonkey review by David C.
David C.

"Good for tracking Opens and Clicks"

What do you like best?

I like the tracking feature that allows me to see when my emails are opened and links clicked. They have some decent analytics as well that shows you some nice graphs and charts.

What do you dislike?

I had a trial with the salesforce option and when I had recorded emails over to salesforce (not using the BCC feature) it was impossible to read in SFDC as everything was one giant paragraph and if you have an email thread it gets pretty crazy.

I am in Sales so it is nice to see when my clients or potential clients are opening my emails up. It is nice to know people may not be ignoring you they are just busy and haven't had the time to get back to you.

ContactMonkey review by Beth F.
Beth F.

"Solid Tool for managing outlook integration to Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Users are able to directly sync outlook accounts, contacts, and tasks. The tool also allows edits and corrections to the data within Salesforce. One thing I really appreciate is that you have the option to note the contents of the email or task to the account, opportunity, and/or contact. Other tools I've used only have the contact and opportunity ability. This makes a huge difference for us. Also, the tool is incredibly simple.

What do you dislike?

This is more of a wish list than a dislike but I wish there were a way to screen out opportunities based on attributes like record type. Because we have quite a few related opportunities but only ones of a certain record type are pertinent, it makes it a little more challenging to get the data on the correct opportunity. I've not seen this in any tool so again - not really a dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a 2 week trial. It's easy to install - get your users to install and try it - they will love it.

Keeping track of contacts and interactions with donors

ContactMonkey review by Tim L.
Tim L.

"Love this tool for the workplace!"

What do you like best?

I've only had the opportunity to use the contactmonkey platform on gmail, but i find it very easy to use and it was very simple to set up as well. It allows me to track when and if my prospects are opening my emails, which helps alot since i wasn't given that information in the past.

What do you dislike?

i've only had the trial thus far, and haven't come across anything i dislike... i'm looking forward to try it on outlook and the functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

def'n check out this tool, i love it.

When prospecting potential clients, it helps me know when these prospects are opening the email i send them.

ContactMonkey review by Josh DeBoer  E.
Josh DeBoer E.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

Being able to know exactly when my email message was opened.

What do you dislike?

I had some issues with the mail merge feature, but this was most likely my fault. I didn't ask for help, so I'm 100% to blame. Since I had some mail merge issues, I decided to BCC everyone in an email. The first person listed in the BCC was the name that showed up everytime the email was opened. So don't bcc a list of people if you want to know everyone that opens up the email..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

Gauging email campaigns effectiveness.

ContactMonkey review by Sean W.
Sean W.

"I can not compare it to others, but I have had no reason to try others"

What do you like best?

In my line of work, knowing if an email was opened, and when its incredibly important. This product does that, and I feel like it does it well. I have used on both gmail and outlook. It also records if links were clicked, which is equally as important.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the gmail version inflates the number of times an email was opened sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try before you buy to make sure it does what you need

Tracking email campaigns, to better plan out future ones. Tracking link clicks, to record when and where from website traffic is occurring.

ContactMonkey review by Phil S.
Phil S.

"Easy to set up and use"

What do you like best?

Contact Monkey was easy to install and easy to start using. The sidebar gives me all the information that I usually need with more extensive analysis easily obtained.

What do you dislike?

IN fiarness there was nothing that I disliked. The set up was clearly explained and it is easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I trialed several tracking programs including Contact Monkey; Yesware and Banatag. After giving them all a fair trial I settled on Contact Monkey as the one I would subscribe to.

It is important to me to know that my emails to clients have been opened as I know that I can then follow up with a telephone call. Not all clients would send a "read receipt" if I activated that in Outlook but with Contact Monkey that doesn't become a problem.

ContactMonkey review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Highly increases my effectiveness!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to know if [people are actually interacting with my content. I work to get new customers so being able to see what's working and who's reading is incredibly helpful.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was a way to have Contact Monkey installed on my tablet or phone so I could track emails im unable to send from my laptop-in in the field a lot and don't have my laptop with me at all times.

I'm able to gauge interest in content/proposals I've sent to people. For example if i met with someone a few months ago and they are suddenly interacting with my proposal i can call and check with the. The opportunity is warm and I'm able to tell.

ContactMonkey review by Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.

"Useful feature - incredible experience"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed very much the ContactMonkey plugin for Gmail and the possibility to track sent emails within a platform that doesn't naturally support this kind of feature. The sidebar count also helped me a lot with scheduling follow-ups.

What do you dislike?

For a brief period, if I didn't "star" the emails, they wouldn't show up in the tracking emails sidebar nor did the notification come when they were opened. I experienced this especially with replies beloning to a longer conversation.

I was able to keep track of emails sent to co-workers and business partners and optimize the scheduling of follow-up emails based on the read/opened statistics that I received within ContactMonkey.

ContactMonkey review by User

"Great For Email Tracking, Mass Emails, & More!!"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the email tracking. We send out so many emails ans being able to track them is brilliant. I also really like the mass emailing capability which helps productivity.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is initially figuring out how to use the tools. I love ContactMonkey overall, but the support aspect is lacking in efficiency. If you have the patience to use trial and error in order to teach yourself how to do the things you want and woek out any issues you have, then all is well. Along with this, the supplied information regarding the the tools is lacking. It would be nice to know more about what the receiver’s experience is like before utilizing the features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When considering ContactMonkey, I recommend taking the time to review their website and blog information, as well as reading the reviews of current users. Also, if you have any questions, contact ContactMonkey. This will give you the added benefit of having the chance to see what it is like to work with their support team.

The business problems we have solved with Contact Monkey include improving productivity and efficiency when sending mass emails as well as answering our questions when it comes to how many people actually open what we send. The benefits realized include the above mentioned increase in productivity and analytical data that can be utilized, as well as the convenience of Salesforce Gmail integration.

ContactMonkey review by User

"ContactMonkey has made my life incredibly easy and taken the stress out of tense email situation."

What do you like best?

The ease in which the application works is incredible. I really don't need to think about it as it seems the tracking is applied automatically, so when I need to know if an email is opened, I just check sent mail and the number of opens is there staring me in the face.

What do you dislike?

The only issue is the occasional drop of an email in that it is not tracked. There are also time that an email is forwarded and it seems the additional opens by people other than the original recipient are tracked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is essential if you need to know if materials are being received through email. Instead of waiting and hoping for responses, this software allow the user to be proactive and reach out to email recipients if they are pretending no to receive your emails.

i deal a a lot with documents that need to be acknowledge, so I know they are received. Most people, including me, ignore the "read-receipt" requests. ContactMonkey eliminates them even having a choice.

ContactMonkey review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Helpful tool. "

What do you like best?

I like the tracking of email opens, forwards and link clicks. The company was very responsive to my support needs as well as feature requests. We started using it when they were just getting started.

What do you dislike?

I did not like that it changed links in emails. However, I realize that it needed for the tracking. Just think there is some way you could hide the contact monkey name on all the links. It was cumbersome to roll ou to a large group at once. But my sales rep helped me with this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find out if there are any updates to help it work more seamless if you are also using Salesforce for Outlook.

Gauging email interest. Testing subject lines when sending emails through Outlook. I did not realize the IP location would be such a valuable tool. It came in handy on several occasions.

ContactMonkey review by Griselda D.
Griselda D.

"Great Tracking Tool"

What do you like best?

It does exactly what it states. I only need it for basic reasons. Could be great on professional terms, however that is not my purpose. Simple and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don’t use it on a professional level enough to dislike any features. For my basic tasks it is great. Perhaps the only thing would be there is no direct communication w customer service. They do get back at me within 48 hours by email though.

I am able to retain and follow through with emails. No professional tracking again.

ContactMonkey review by Agency
Agency

"ContactMonkey is my absolute favorite"

What do you like best?

I like the easy interface and use it since several years! It really helps much at our daily work. The support is always very friendly and reacts really fast!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have to update the Outlook-Plugin manually when e new version fo ContactMonkey has been released. It would be great if outlook/contactmonkey informs me about a new update or even better starts the update itself. This is the only negative thing I can tell you about ContactMonkey.

Its a great opportunity to see who opens your emails and how often and so on. If you send out an offer for example it helps you to see that it has opened (maybe several times). So you can contact your client maybe next day as you know that the offer has been seen. :-)

ContactMonkey review by Yury z.
Yury z.

"contactmonkey "

What do you like best?

no support

no detailed technical videos or manual

full of bugs

only 10% of software works

What do you dislike?

no support

no detailed technical videos or manual

full of bugs

only 10% of software works

Recommendations to others considering the product

don't waste your time

there is nothing to be solved with this software

ContactMonkey review by Jeremy N.
Jeremy N.

"GOOD BUUUUUT.... "

What do you like best?

WHEN it works, it works easily and seamlessly. Providing information that can be beneficial. For instance, when I send an email I like to know when it was opened so I know when to follow up. All in all it is a simple extension that does what it says it does.

What do you dislike?

Ever since I started using CM I have been having issues with emails disappearing and being moved. This is a huge issue and my business is run 100% through email communication. I honestly did not think this issue could be caused by CM until I was asked to re-agree to the terms of service and noticed something in the agreement that makes me not want to continue using them.

View and modify your mail in Gmail

May move mail to Spam/Trash but not instantly delete forever

Create, update, and delete labels

Compose and send new email

View your settings (e.g., filters and labels)

While I do not know if my issues are related, it does make me uneasy to give anyone permission to move or modify my emails. Tracking is fine, but messing with labels or moving things to spam is not cool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have disabled CM for the time being to research the terms and conditions further.

Mostly used for followups.

ContactMonkey review by Nick S.
Nick S.

"Inconsistent levels of operational service. "

What do you like best?

For me the best feature is the "Sidebar". Once you use it, it's hard to replace

What do you dislike?

In the last 6 months, the service has been average at best. During my two last email campaigns the service was down so I have no "open" metrics which leaves me not knowing who is a hot prospect so why use a service if it doesnt help you. Interestingly enough, the service has been down for the last two days. Something to do with their hosting site being down.

When it works, it informs me who has read my introduction emails more than once. Those are the prospects I focus on.

ContactMonkey review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"You know they're good when you can talk to the Top Monkey In Charge"

What do you like best?

A down-low way for us to keep track of when emails are opened creates accountability

What do you dislike?

That I had to log into LinkedIn to write a review, lol

We are an online retailer launching next month and we have had a dickens of a time with our website developer - "I didn't get that email" etc - we needed a solution because through our personal Gmail accounts there is no option for Return Receipt Requested. Now, with Contact Monkey - #busted

ContactMonkey review by Consultant

"Exactly what I needed."

What do you like best?

I need the ability to see who opened my emails for starters. As a new consulting start up, my friend that is in my industry told me I must get ContactMonkey to see if people are opening your emails so that you can approach them for billing when the time comes. My trial showed me that I can do just that and more. I like to see how often a user will open the same email and which ones are popular.

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across anything at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would definitely give it a try!

The ability to track who is opening my research reports. This way I can make sure that I can justify billing when the time comes.

ContactMonkey review by Michael K.
Michael K.

"Great way to track whats going on with your emails"

What do you like best?

It tells me when the contact open or clicks on the link in my email.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the tracking is a bit wacky, but most of the time it works great.

Emailing contacts to leave a review or write a review of our products.

ContactMonkey review by Mark S.
Mark S.

"Great App to track Gmail Opens and Clicks - very useful for Sales!"

What do you like best?

I've been using Contact Monkey to track Opens and Clicks on ad-hoc emails I send to prospects and clients via Gmail for a couple of years now. I find it incredibly useful to get notified when people open my emails, for example to see that someone is getting prepared for a meeting / phone call with me, or if they have opened my quote, or other email.

I did a comparison against Sidekick from Hubspot and other trackers before going Pro with Contact Monkey. Really happy with the system and recommend it to others as part of the LinkedIn and Social Selling training I run.

What do you dislike?

I've not found anything to dislike really. There were a couple of technical issues with the product in the very early days. Tracking may not be 100% accurate, (I didn't think an email had been opened but when I spoke to the recipient they had read it), but that's a fact of life these days. Installation, ease of use, access to information are all great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Install it and trial it - it's a great system for free or for a low cost if you want extra tracking.

Contact Monkey gives me fantastic insight into who is opening the sales emails I send. It gives me similar insight as email marketing systems do - who opened, who clicked, but for the 1:1 ad-hoc emails, that are actually much higher value in the sales cycle.

ContactMonkey review by Sergio G.
Sergio G.

"Mucho más de lo que esperaba - More than expected"

What do you like best?

Me encanta poder acceder a información clave de forma tan sencilla, es una herramienta sensacional para integrar Salesforce a mi flujo de trabajo cotidiano y a éste con Salesforce. - I love being able to access key information in such a simple way, it's a great tool to integrate Salesforce into my everyday business life and facilitates migrating my everyday process into the Salesforce pipeline.

What do you dislike?

Me desagrada no poder ir más rápido en la implementación de estos grandes servicios por lo que siento que los estoy subutilizando y dejando pasar oportunidades.

Creo que estamos siendo capaces de tener un enfoque 100% comercial en el negocio y menos dirigido a la operación por sí sola, las necesidades de los clientes deben venir primero y esto nos ayuda al seguimiento.

ContactMonkey review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Frustrating Experience "

What do you like best?

I find this product to be wonderful when it works.

What do you dislike?

I find this product to be wonderful when it works. They are having stability issues and when I contact them to ask if they can assist me with the challenges I am encountering, no one responds. Current issues include:

Inability to use the send feedback button from the system

Inability to see that an email was opened or viewed

Having to reinstall software 3-4 times in a month

Receiving erroneous answers on how to fix an issue when the issue was due to instability

As I indicated, when the system is working I really like it. However in the last few months I have encountered significant problems and I am getting ready to uninstall the software completely. Consider this before purchasing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have dialogue with customers and active users to get issues fixed in a timely manner

When it works it does allow me greater time management. When it doesn't work it zaps my time management significantly!

ContactMonkey review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Another Auto-Renew Scam"

What do you like best?

The functionality was fine but the business practices are unacceptable.

What do you dislike?

CM includes an "auto-renew" provision in their contract and do they do not send an email to remind you that your anniversary is coming up. I sent an email after seeing the charge suddenly appear and was politely told that I should have read the terms of service more carefully. The company sends you all sorts of marketing emails and has obviously mastered automatic charging. There is no reason they can't send you a "hey, your anniversary is coming up and you will be charged email." This was unacceptable to me. A classic "gotcha" plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other options available. I avoid "gotcha" vendors.

Business ethics is lacking in this vendor.

ContactMonkey review by Allan Y.
Allan Y.

"Terrible Support"

What do you like best?

Feature work OK when things function -- but not really much improvement over Salesforces native tools -- except that you can track responses.

What do you dislike?

HUGE installation problems. Very complicated to install and NO ongoing customer support. They've simply stopped responding to emails and don't like a phone number we can call for help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AVOID

Hard to solve problems when the software doesn't work. I'm sure this is something in the way its set up on my computer but I can't figure it out.

ContactMonkey review by Kyle K.
Kyle K.

"Great experience wtih ContactMonkey"

What do you like best?

The ease of use between Salesforce and Contact Monkey. No more cutting and pasting.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything that I have disliked so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend doing a trial and finding out if you find it helpful, I did.

Saving me a bunch of time and has been helpful when creating new emails because I can see the success of previous emails.

ContactMonkey review by Ryan F.
Ryan F.

"How succesful are your emails? Contact Monkey can help you find out!"

What do you like best?

Contact monkey has been a big help, it really does a great job of tracking all your emails and syncing them with SFDC. One of the major pro's is it allows you to gain valuable insight into what emails are resonating with prospects and which ones aren't. Nothing is better than when you see an email you took the time to customize making its rounds through an organization, and at the end you get a response from a prospect. I would definitely recommend Contact Monkey to any organization that does outbound sales prospecting.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I really dislike about it, is I see people reading my amazing emails and they cant respond :(

It helps provide insight into what emails are working and which ones arent. Which ones are really capturing your prospects attention.

ContactMonkey review by Administrator in Commercial Real Estate
Administrator in Commercial Real Estate

"Good for tracking opens and clicks for Campaigns"

What do you like best?

Good for tracking opens and clicks for Campaigns. You can run a report for particular Campaign and see percentage of opens. Great tool for quick follow with your client once you see that email was read. They provide with a free trial, before you sign up. So you can test it.

What do you dislike?

So far so good. I really like this software. And the company keep improving their service and features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It allows you to follow up promptly with your clients and appropriately interact with them by knowing whether or not they have received the Campaign.

ContactMonkey review by Matt K.
Matt K.

"Very good visibility! "

What do you like best?

This product gives you visibility to how effective your emails are and who is interacting with your email.

What do you dislike?

The part i dislike and have just learned to deal with is the outlook window seems to have a delay on the main screen but if i open i new email the window updates/refreshes without issue. Just a small work around.

visibility to the effectiveness of emails.

ContactMonkey review by Michael A.
Michael A.

"Great software for email tracking. "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and the Salesforce.com integration is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike. The reporting could be improved

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support is fantastic. It's a relatively low ticket product, but the support that they gave was excellent.

We didn't do any email marketing for years because it really did feel like shooting fish in a barrel.

ContactMonkey gives a very clear view of who is being receptive to the emails meaning you can focus on the right people.

"New User"

What do you like best?

This application makes it so easy to track when the emails were received on the other side.

What do you dislike?

This feature is limited to my computer. I am unable to do it on my phone.

If a colleague does not open an email within a certain timeframe, it makes me think they have overlooked an email.

ContactMonkey review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Is great when working "

What do you like best?

When the system is set up and working, it is almost seamlessly integrated with salesforce

What do you dislike?

It only works like 50% of the time. Very clunky setup and adoption. Was supposed to be a tool to encourage my team's salesforce user adoption--eventually they got frustrated with all the times it's down, features needing to be manually set for like every little thing, etc., that they gave up and now I am stuck paying for a service no one will use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone on your team who wants to use this has to be patient, IT savvy and not discouraged easily.

Basic auto email tracking to CRM

ContactMonkey review by Manuela M.
Manuela M.

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

Contact Money is an efficient tool to keep a better record of my activities. It gives you a great overview of the contacts in the sidebar. No need to switch back and forth between email and Salesforce. Awesome to track emails and determine what lines/strategies work best. Easy to use!!

What do you dislike?

Need to sign in again every morning when opening outlook.

Great tracking of emails to see what campaign/messages work best.

ContactMonkey review by User in Internet

"Terrible Product and Service"

What do you like best?

When it works it was useful, but there were ongoing issues that were never resolved. Customer service was difficult to contact and non-responsive. Difficult to cancel the service.

What do you dislike?

Ongoing issues were never resolved. Tech support is non-existent. Customer service is difficult to find and non-responsive when you do connect. There's no telephone number. All their billing is through a third-party processor. It's like a ghost company that barely exists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't Use ContactMonkey! Find another service.

Checking open rate for prospecting emails. No benefit from this product. Just a lot of headaches.

ContactMonkey review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

Contact Monkey helps me track when emails are opened. This is very helpful in business so that I can have proof that important information was received by the recipient of the email. I also know when clients are actively reading my emails (or not), and which ones get multiple opens or click throughs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. I am very pleased with it.

Confirming when emails are received or following up when they are not received.

ContactMonkey review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"A Great Add-on to your Email Marketing Strategy"

What do you like best?

It is very, very easy to use, even for those who have limited or no experience with such programs. I particularly like the simplistic layout and how it fits perfectly into my email account. I don't have to search through tabs; it's simply there at all times, working in sync with Outlook.

What do you dislike?

As much as I like the ease and simplicity, I do think they could work on adding functions, especially for the price that they charge.

I enjoy the benefit of tracking email which allows for further productivity. I underestimated the benefit of such a software.

ContactMonkey review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Poor service"

What do you like best?

The email itself tells you the number of times it has been opened or links clicked.

What do you dislike?

Links embedded in the email would not send. The customer service was terrible when both my colleague and I reached out for support. I started getting notifications that people were opening the emails and clicking on links, when in fact that was not the case. When sending meeting links, the link would come up as error.

None. I've since disabled the feature.

ContactMonkey review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Great product when it is working. "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and navigate! I like how easy it is to find information, and their customer service is amazing as well!

What do you dislike?

Technical difficulties happen way too often. I have had trouble several times with disappearing emails and I am unable to find them. I have only had to troubleshoot this a few times but it is definitely frustrating when it does happen.

ContactMonkey allows us to track emails, stay on top of reaching out to clients and really focus in on our sales process to see where people are dropping off throughout it.

ContactMonkey review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Perfect if you can have a nice support team"

What do you like best?

- It just works to tracking!

- Simple installation & easy usage

- good compatibility with outlook

- training videos avaible on youtube

What do you dislike?

The support team is in Canada so sometimes you just have to wait a bit when you are on the other continents.

It simplify my life by sending mail merge to hundreds of contacts in the distribution list and track each of them seperately.

"Keeps me organized"

What do you like best?

Easy platform to use. Plenty of storage for client information. Love the tracking capabilities.

What do you dislike?

Takes some time to learn if you have never used a program like this. But once you get the hang of it it's so powerful.

Communication with clients. Tracking activity.

ContactMonkey review by Agency in Photography
Agency in Photography

"Contact Monkey Review"

What do you like best?

It lets me track who opens each email and how many times they open it

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the server goes down and there is no info.

Link tracking is great.

ContactMonkey review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"ContactMonkey for tracking emails in Outlook"

What do you like best?

I can see status of emails being read over a period of time

What do you dislike?

Sometimes in Outlook connection drops and I need to reinstall

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out their new mail merge facility for Outlook

Seeing when my important emails are read, how many times, and if it was forwarded I can see locations and times read as well, all in real time

"Great for prospecting!"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly! I love how well it integrated with our outlook.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it lags behind but not often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the tutorials before using. They are very helpful!

Prospecting via outlook.

ContactMonkey review by User in Computer Software

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

Saved me good time toggling between Outlook and Salesforce to add my new contacts. The idea to track your emails and get stats for all your sent mails is a great add.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, just one suggestion if I can Sync my outlook calendar with SF it would be awesome function.

Synchronizing current opportunities related to each contact directly in outlook saved my efforts following up with customers in the right time.

ContactMonkey review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great Simple Contact Option"

What do you like best?

ContactMonkey allows easy access to lists from other sources to utilize within the program.

What do you dislike?

Some design limitations. Conversions into other options proves to be challenging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out any tutorials that are available.

Solving some issues with items previously being targeted as Spam. Benefits are showing that not only one software is the option to an answer... this can sometimes prove to be challenging.

ContactMonkey review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"ContactMonkey Review"

What do you like best?

Contactmonkey has been great because it seamlessly integrates with gmail and salesforce, making it easy to track my customers/emails.

What do you dislike?

I would like it more if it could integrate other software or widgets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend ContactMonkey, it saves so much time since it syncs with salesforce.

I'm trying to best keep track of my customers, and my digital interactions with them.

ContactMonkey review by User in Financial Services

"user friendly interface"

What do you like best?

The ability to use the software for a free trial before spending money to commit

What do you dislike?

mail merge through survey monkey could be cleaner/smoother

Recommendations to others considering the product

play around with test emails to really know the software's capabilities

tracking and analytics-- what headlines and link language have the highest rate of clicks

ContactMonkey review by Administrator

"Well designed and streamlined email tracking!"

What do you like best?

I like that Contact Monkey is so easy to navigate and is accessible as an extension. The fact that it can be used simultaneously across multiple Gmail accounts is very handy.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit pricier than comparable free programs.

We are trying to boost our marketing stats and increase the number of platforms used.

ContactMonkey review by User

"very good for tracking and monitoring"

What do you like best?

I like the system by which email is tracked. It provides useful information.

What do you dislike?

Because it's computer based, it doesnt work for emails written on tablets, cellphones or other computers.

It's nice to see when someone opens email.

ContactMonkey review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"What a great software."

What do you like best?

The email tracking is great. I love being able to see who opened my emails.

What do you dislike?

I think everything is great. I love that I can see when people have opened my emails.

Keeping emails all in one spot.

ContactMonkey review by Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"I love ContactMonkey!"

What do you like best?

ContactMonkey is user friendly and makes our lives a lot easier!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about ContactMonkey. It works great for our entire sales team.

The benefit of all of my emails being copied instantly into SalesForce is awesome.

ContactMonkey review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"ContactMonkey - Great App"

What do you like best?

Functionality and layout of information. I appreciate the fact that for most information I don't need to leave the sidebar within Outlook. ContactMonkey gives me everything I need, including pulling information from SalesForce.

What do you dislike?

I wish the templates could pull information from SalesForce opportunities.

Tracking sales emails and client communications.

ContactMonkey review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

"Contact monkey"

What do you like best?

Great software platform, customer service, and professional look.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, it seems to be a great service

Recommendations to others considering the product

This company is doing a great job!

Better communication

Learning about ContactMonkey?

* We monitor all ContactMonkey reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.