ContactMonkey

Showing 54 ContactMonkey reviews
ContactMonkey review by <span>Roger D.</span>
Roger D.

Customer/Technical Support Non Existant

What do you like best?

The product does work and do prefer it over others I have tried. There are however many glitches. They lost data for 1000s of emails and didn't have any trace of it and were not able to get the data back.

What do you dislike?

I have had to email (because they refuse to speak to customers over the phone) several times for technical support due to glitches in their software and their representative Emma basically gives blanket responses without reviewing the problem entirely.

I have spent the past 2 weeks trying to resolve a problem with them and they (Emma) simply emails me the same questions over and over and does not review the responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't expect any support at all.

The most support you will get is for installation. But technical glitches, they have no clue. The owner called me today and I pointed out to him 2-3 major glitches that he was not aware of.

Good for tracking emails, but many glitches.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ContactMonkey
ContactMonkey review by <span>Kristy W.</span>
Kristy W.

Great Tool to Integrate With Sales

What do you like best?

It was a decently organized tool that was clearly made with sales and business in mind. It was perfect in following up with leads and revealing a better understanding of what step of the sales process of each account is managing at because of the transparency of the email tracking. The best aspect of contactmonkey was its partnership with Salesforce and being able to be connected to the management system. It was time efficient and allowed a smoothlined process in tracking accounts by having the Salesforce options immediately at hand after email tracking is read. I could create new submissions from the convenience of my email.

What do you dislike?

The customization options were confusing with acronyms that were unclear. Ultimately, the customization is not easily self-taught and it takes quite a bit of effort to create a convenient customizable orientation. No matter how it is customized, the panels will appear cluttered and although it helps with tracking, it is very easy to miss important information because of the size of the panel. At times, I could find myself scrolling often, even if I have organized my items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To maximize effectiveness, you will probably want to implement training sessions to ensure members in your team, or in your company, especially if being used in lieu with Salesforce.

It allowed effective management of accounts in a streamlined manner. It generally allowed me to follow up promptly, and even more so, how to appropriately interact with clients by knowing whether or not they have received my information. (For instance, allowing me to pinpoint whether I can and when I should send a follow up with clients.)

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

ContactMonkey review by Administrator

Easy Smart Design To Help Track & Improve Your Business Communications Via Email

What do you like best?

Knowing if emails are received & read is by far the best feature in my opinion. But truly I just appreciate the ease of use and when I ever had a question, support would reply to any question extremely quick.

What do you dislike?

Honestly so far I don't dislike any features. I truly don't know what negative notes could be made on this software, maybe my needs aren't exactly the same as others but everything that brought me to contact monkey also kept me at contact monkey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly, just get the trial & test it out, there was zero cost for the 14 day trial and you have the ability to see everything offered. When you see the ease of navigation and how reassuring it is that your important contacts receive all the emails you sent. Plus being able to see if they reread or review those messages tells a lot in a business aspect.

Being able to schedule my outgoing email to arrive at a precise time & knowing if its received and read by contacts is vital and I cant say enough about the importance of that in today's world of communication.

ContactMonkey review by <span>David C.</span>
David C.

Good for tracking Opens and Clicks

What do you like best?

I like the tracking feature that allows me to see when my emails are opened and links clicked. They have some decent analytics as well that shows you some nice graphs and charts.

What do you dislike?

I had a trial with the salesforce option and when I had recorded emails over to salesforce (not using the BCC feature) it was impossible to read in SFDC as everything was one giant paragraph and if you have an email thread it gets pretty crazy.

I am in Sales so it is nice to see when my clients or potential clients are opening my emails up. It is nice to know people may not be ignoring you they are just busy and haven't had the time to get back to you.

ContactMonkey review by <span>Beth F.</span>
Beth F.
G2 Gives Campaign

Solid Tool for managing outlook integration to Salesforce

What do you like best?

Users are able to directly sync outlook accounts, contacts, and tasks. The tool also allows edits and corrections to the data within Salesforce. One thing I really appreciate is that you have the option to note the contents of the email or task to the account, opportunity, and/or contact. Other tools I've used only have the contact and opportunity ability. This makes a huge difference for us. Also, the tool is incredibly simple.

What do you dislike?

This is more of a wish list than a dislike but I wish there were a way to screen out opportunities based on attributes like record type. Because we have quite a few related opportunities but only ones of a certain record type are pertinent, it makes it a little more challenging to get the data on the correct opportunity. I've not seen this in any tool so again - not really a dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a 2 week trial. It's easy to install - get your users to install and try it - they will love it.

Keeping track of contacts and interactions with donors

ContactMonkey review by <span>Tim L.</span>
Tim L.

Love this tool for the workplace!

What do you like best?

I've only had the opportunity to use the contactmonkey platform on gmail, but i find it very easy to use and it was very simple to set up as well. It allows me to track when and if my prospects are opening my emails, which helps alot since i wasn't given that information in the past.

What do you dislike?

i've only had the trial thus far, and haven't come across anything i dislike... i'm looking forward to try it on outlook and the functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

def'n check out this tool, i love it.

When prospecting potential clients, it helps me know when these prospects are opening the email i send them.

Learning about ContactMonkey?

* We monitor all ContactMonkey reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.