Contactually

Contactually is a SaaS-based intelligent customer relationship management (CRM) platform for real estate professionals and their teams that helps users develop and strengthen authentic, long-lasting relationships.

Work for Contactually?

Learning about Contactually?

Contactually Reviews

Ask Contactually a Question
Showing 113 Contactually reviews
Contactually review by Monica R.
Monica R.

"It's rare I like something so much!"

What do you like best?

I can't decide between the grading system (gamifys my contacts and grades me based on how good I've been about staying in touch with people) or the ScaleMail feature. Scale mail let's me send a "mass email" but I can add a custom touch to each and ever single one. So let's say I added 50 people I met at a networking event... I can email them all the same email, each personalize with their name, and then add in a custom message at the top. And I can track if they open/click on a link. And I can schedule it to go out whenever I want so they don't know I stayed up until 3am working. It's amazing.

What do you dislike?

It's lacking in some organizational features such as organizing email templates and such. Also, wish it integrated with "Send Out Cards".

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's a free trial. Test it out and see if it works for you.

They say the best CRM is the one you use and the thing is, no CRM has ever motivated me to use it consistency besides this one. It's visually impressive and gamifys my daily actions. I also use it to manage my pipelines of clients and the same with current clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Contactually
Contactually review by Anna H.
Anna H.

"My Review"

What do you like best?

The service they provide is very good and i was able to use this service times without number. I will still use the service again, the quality of the customer representative also provided was top notch. I really like this service. Also very easy to use and get organized. Love the buckets to separate and the tags to put into categorizes. The templates on here are easy to read and send to clients to keep in touch. I was able to use rootgatehacks^tutanota^com for a very good monitoring service, incase t=you need to check out someone of interest and know more about they activities.

What do you dislike?

There are a few bugs in the system that have been there for at least a year now... The team is working on it but that doesn't change the fact that there are still bugs in the system.

The site is slow, especially on the contact page - and it's not an issue with my network connection. The history of what I've done is limited, such as viewing emails and where I've sent them. When I tried to email multiple buckets at once I experienced what I deem as a devastating issue where the email didn't send an attachment to about 150 of my most important referral-contacts. This may affect how they view me as a professional, and potentially negatively impact my business and my income. AND the issue happened while using Chrome, which is the browser I HAVE to use with Contactually.

Its intelligent in finding extra info on my contacts through their email to know more about them, would definitely recommend to anyone doing commercial real estate or any other field as well.

What CRM solution do you use?

Contactually review by Isabelle B.
Isabelle B.

"Disappointing. Promising but disappointing. "

What do you like best?

I loved the idea and vision. And I REALLY like parts of the platform. But this last issue was the final straw. I can say they are nice people, when you hear back ( emails took a couple of days to reply) but I wasnt looking to make friends

What do you dislike?

When you can live chat with the company (biz hours only) they are very professional and polite. But whenever you want to work outside business hours, and who doesn’t, live chat isn’t available. They should have someone 24/7 available. Their reply is they aren’t that busy... Well, you won’t GET busier if you don’t set yourself up to grow.

I exoerienced processes that weren’t complete, updates that didn’t occur, and frozen platform. I overlooked all of that. What really became too annoying was how their updates occurred or didn’t. I began to feel like their IT person. They make you pay for extras that should be part of the standard platform, in my opinion ( ie: templates.)

I exported my files , sadly, today as I’ve now lost confidence in the email flow. I just can’t keep limping along

None. I left The platform today

Contactually review by Ed N.
Ed N.

"SOOOO MANY BUGS!!!!!!"

What do you like best?

Not much to be honest and had to end our subscription.

What do you dislike?

So many bugs. Ok to start, contacts don't sync to IPHONE. They say it does in the app but when you really ask, it is a one-way PULL. No push, so by definition, not a SYNC. My calendar does not sync with google calendar. It did once, but no calendar updates. Contacts are placed in Buckets, which are like filters, but when a contact moves out of a bucket, there is a history left on the contact that makes the contact show up in multiple buckets. So filtering contact via stages only kind of works. Oh, and sharing of contacts does not seem to work well between team members. We had many problems with this. Also, had issues with email signature scraping. Emails with multiple signatures really confused the program. I think they are using the full contact API, which works great, but not here. Also, contact duplicates were everywhere. and seem to ignore dupliate names and just look at email addresses. Emails from teams really confuse the email signature system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look a program with better support and integration with products.

Contactually created more than it solved

Contactually review by Richard E.
Richard E.

"CRM & Email Marketing in One. But not perfect."

What do you like best?

Please note that I was a Salesforce user before Contactually. SF is really just a database in my view. Unless you integrate a whole bunch of other stuff, it is not useful or easy to use. Contactually, by comparison, is super easy to use and helps automate common daily sales tasks. We trailed AgileCRM, ZoHo, InfusionSoft, Nimble and several others before settling on Contactually.

1) It consolidates all emails and calendar appointments from Outlook into Contactually. This means I can send emails from either Outlook or Contactually and they will show up in contact history. Any appointments from Outlook also show up in contact timeline history.

2) Good mobile app that allows me to dial my contacts then pops up a note-taking window to keep my history current. I can create tasks, send email using templates and more, all from my phone!

3) It allows me to create email templates and then create programs to automate the sending of drip campaigns. It can track, opens, clicks and replies to those emails.

4) The interface is easy to use and very intuitive. I didn't need a bunch of training to get up and running and producing value.

5) It is very reasonably priced for the functionality it provides.

What do you dislike?

It's not perfect but its really pretty good for the price and is giving us value. Will it survive long-term? I think that depends on how their development team and how much they improve the product. Longer term we want better marketing automation, more role based control over access to records and better reporting but price to value is high for us as a startup.

1) The email marketing automation (called programs) are weak. They can kick off a campaign and send multiple emails but there aren't granular controls over actions in the program. For example, if a user clicks a link in an email I should be able to set a series of specific actions as a result (such as creating a specific "call" task or setting a specific "tag" in the contact record). "Programs" in Contactually do not allow for this level of granularity and that is a miss from a marketing automation perspective. But typically you have to pay a lot more and spend a ton of time "learning" and integrating CRM solutions that do give you this. AgileCRM was much better at this but also had some real software glitches that were hampering our everyday work.

2) It has several "close" to really good features that ultimately miss. For example, the pipeline interface/deal tracking section is very easy to use but has virtually no reporting. You can see all sent "emails" (across all contacts) but have no way of searching/filtering those based on particular campaigns or status (opens/clicks/replies for example)

Recommendations to others considering the product

For us this was about time to market, value and price. It isn't perfect but we get so much value out of seeing all the consolidated history information and the simple email marketing automation that it so far has been worth it. Will it survive long term? I think that depends on the development team at Contactually. They need to make the marketing automation more robust and need to support much greater volumes of daily email in the future. For anything over 300 emails per sales person, you really need to add an external service such as MailChimp or MadMimi.

It allows us to keep track of all our activity around our customers and prospects. I can finally see a really great history of all emails, meetings, tasks and notes in a very intuitive interface. It is easy to set follow up tasks and stay on top of my critical customers. The ability to see when an email was opened, clicked or replied to is very powerful. The marketing automation programs, while not perfect, allow us to cover a lot more ground very quickly with our prospects as compared to must creating endless follow up tasks. I can send 6 emails spaced out over time for every new prospect and wind in several follow up call reminders into the mix. This is very powerful.

Contactually review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Great CRM for real estate professionals."

What do you like best?

The best feature is that the system, by default, reminds you to talk to people at specified rates. Clients, or possible clients will stop falling through the cracks. My current favorite feature is that is logs calls (with the option to make a note) via the phone app. This is very helpful when trying to make an extra couple calls while grabbing a coffee.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing. A little bit of a learning curve for getting things set up and running but the customer service teams has been very helpful with quick coaching calls.

The main problem being solved is making contact with past clients and soft leads at the desired rate. Past clients improve referrals and soft leads become business next year, so both are very important. The program makes it very efficient to keep in touch with everyone and ensure people are not falling by th ewayside.

Contactually review by Barbara C.
Barbara C.

"Outstanding!"

What do you like best?

I love the bucket game! I won't spoil it for you, you'll have to try it by yourself. Ok, I can't resist! I've tried other apps in the past to stay in touch with my contacts but the worst part (and the most time consuming) was to get started. Classifying all data, defining who is who just takes forever. Contactually gamified it in a way that made it addictive. I was ready to go a lot faster and it didn't feel like I was just doing an endless boring task.

I love the ability to send an email to a group (all the people in a specific bucket) and how easy they make it to merge contact information, merge contacts, etc.

The interface is great and I use it often. Besides the price is very affordable for what you got. This is a must have app.

Oh, and I don't use it just for business. I am now able to know it's been more than 7 days since I spoke to my mom. :)

What do you dislike?

This is really a great app. I love everything about it. They've done an amazing job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. You won't regret it. It's saved me so much time and effort. And I love to be on top of my business relationships so none falls through the cracks.

Mostly staying in touch with leads and clients. I've closed more deals and nurtured my clients more than before.

Contactually review by Tzvika B.
Tzvika B.

"Effective cloud service to mange your strategic network"

What do you like best?

Contactually is very good at the basics, keeping track of all your contacts and their details, sorting them to buckets. But it really shines in its method for making sure you follow up with the contacts, allowing you to set up strategies and rules, such as contacts from a certain bucket need to be contacted every 30 days, and keeping tabs of the audit log of all the past interactions.

What do you dislike?

I think for a personal user such as myself, there should be a more basic entry level price point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy contactually to invest in your proactive networking. If you're just passive, then gmail and linkedin are sufficient. But you should be proactive!

I'm solving my own personal strategic networking - staying connected with the contacts i've accumulated over my career and maintaining those relationships in good standing, so that when I have a project and need to outreach to them, they will be there for me.

Contactually review by Gabriel F.
Gabriel F.

"Long time user, but I've fallen out of love"

What do you like best?

I like that it keeps all my contacts together. It is helpful at being the main source for my contacts. It does a decent job of syncing them to google.

What do you dislike?

The cost is high. It doesnt work as well as I would like with social media and it focuses way too much on email. So yesterday. A better CRM will use Facebook messenger and other social medias as a way to contact people. It also does not really encourage you to use snail mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

for a CRM to be effective. you must dive in. no going half way. all in or nothing.

As a realtor, my sphere is huge. Being able to stay in contact with them is a must! It makes me a better friend.

Contactually review by Nicole B.
Nicole B.

"Great system for anyone whose relationships fuel their business !"

What do you like best?

I have used Contactually since soon after it launched. I have found it to be one of the most user friendly systems I've used in over a decade. It is very "plug and play" with a low barrier to hitting the ground running. The buckets are a terrific way of effectively segmenting your database and tags are a great method to further group by project. It has been a wonderful tool both in my business as well as my non profit work as well. The iPhone app is terrific- to keep those connections and relationships on the go- truly appreciate the daily digest as well.

What do you dislike?

At times I am confused by the differences in plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, you may find quickly that it is easier to use than you thought.

Increasing the opportunities to generate additional referrals that may otherwise have fallen by the proverbial wayside.

Contactually review by Rob C.
Rob C.

"Wish it Actually worked as advertised"

What do you like best?

Bucket concept. Visually appealing. The ways of staying on top of clients is excellent

What do you dislike?

Does not work as advertised. i use Bomb Bomb for video emails in all of my sales and prospecting and chose Contactually initially to use that interface. it worked over a year ago, however, after MANY requests to fix the integration so I could send video from within the CRM, no fix.......crickets. Will be migrating off soon to a package which will utilize video email capability. not sure why this is such a low profile item due to the expanding market for video mail...

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure the functionality you need actually works and works consistently

i like the ability to use drip email campaigns and have converted many clients due to this feature

Contactually review by Mary Ann M.
Mary Ann M.

"CRM on the cheap that works well "

What do you like best?

The entry price and ease of use. I've been looking for a CRM for years, and most are way too expensive for a soloprenuer. This one fit the bill and has worked well for me. You have to make the commitment to set it up with all your email templates first and then the programs.

What do you dislike?

Too many choices in the email templates and it's hard to follow where they end up once you put them into play. This is a CRM for Real estate agents and my business is coaching and recruiting. So, the emails they have are not meant for me but you can edit them and get ideas. Wish there were a few more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you are using the email you want to be associated with the program after your trial. I used a different email and when I went live, lost all of my data until I contacted upper management. The sales person said it would not make a difference.

Keeping in touch with clients and applicants I've interviewed over the years.

Contactually review by Jason V.
Jason V.

"Contactually is nice, but not quite there yet.."

What do you like best?

I really love the user interface with Contactually. It's really easy to look at, it's not clunkity like some of the older crms I'm used to, and I love the bucket game.

What do you dislike?

First and foremost, I hate the price and the payment options. 2nd, The customer service is lacks just that, customer service. And finally, I really wish they made more updates to the platform on a regular basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give it a try. Just because it didn't meet our needs, doesn't mean it will not meet the needs of other businesses

One problem we definitely solved was we were able to sort through our contacts quite easily with the bucket game.

Contactually review by Matt T.
Matt T.

"Promising but ultimately not sticky"

What do you like best?

Contactually allows you to put contacts into groups, and then set reminders for those groups based on the frequency you'd like to stay in contact. It also allows you to send out group emails to the buckets if you wish.

What do you dislike?

Contact management isn't so easy. There is a lot of manual work that goes into setting everything up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared for a significant upfront investment of time to make this worthwhile.

I am trying to find a solution that allows me to stay in touch with people in an organized way. This seems to have the functionality to allow this, but is a little too cumbersome to stay on top of.

Contactually review by Donna G.
Donna G.

"Love the Buckets"

What do you like best?

Abilty to group contacts, custimization of Buckets, Bucket game, daily reminders of who to contact, ability to store notes, screen format & merging of contacts. Makes email blasts a simple task. Too many things to mention. I have used other systems without success and am grateful First Team provides Contactually for all agents and employees.

What do you dislike?

Unimpressive response to an ongoing technical issue that has not been resolved much to my dismay causing me to invest valuable money making time to retrieving my leads as they are NOT merging. This is a time-consuming process and it defeats one of the things I love most about Contactually which is the ability to keep all of my lead, prospect, and client data on one platform and to have the ability to keep all email correspondence in one place.

Lack of follow-up and ongoing training. No field rep to assist hands-on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I give this product a 10 despite my current technical issues and have been utilising Contactually for several years with no concerns. I am confident the issue will be resolved it is simply a bit more challenging than I anticipated and in all probability is exacerbated by my lack of technical ability,

Tracks my client contact so I don't have to. One stop storage of all contacts keeps me organised which saves valuable time.

User in Real Estate

"Go from zero to 60 with Contactually"

What do you like best?

The ability to place people into the custom categories (buckets) that I create with the amount of time I want in between contacting them. Only I know how to run my business and I can customize the CRM in a way best suits me. The Gmail integration is perfect and enhances the product even more. The grading system and reminders will force you to remember to stay in touch with hundreds of people without forgetting why you are contacting them in the first place. Each client has different needs and all information is kept together in an easy to view interface. Many times I would have allowed a client to slip through the crack so to speak if Contactually did not remind me it was time to email, call, write, text or whatever and I can easily see what I did last time to mix it up. Then the mobile app will record all your texting and store it under that clients file within Contactually just like it does with the Gmail integration. The grading system has me always striving to keep an A at all times. Best of all it is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I would like Contactually to actually make a copy of each email string and keep it on their server because after 90 days Gmail deletes all. I would also like Contactually to find other social media profiles in addition to Twitter of my clients. Possibly an integration with Spokeo or something like it where it can give me the missing information on any client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely one of the easiest programs to use to increase and manage your clients and contacts triple fold. I was amazed at my new found productivity levels without getting stressed out after its implementation.

I have been able to triple my volume of relationships by using Contactually from my previous CRM.

Contactually review by Chris A R.
Chris A R.

"Great relationships management system"

What do you like best?

Contactually reminds me exactly when to follow up with the right people. I love how it tracks my conversations and builds a history of the relationship, then lets me track deals through pipelines or kick off automated sequences.

What do you dislike?

For me, the only downside is the real estate focus. As a non-real estate professional, the integrations are a bit lacking. I'd love to see more integration with Zapier for other triggers and actions.

I help small businesses organize their chaos and get things done. Contactually helps me to stay in touch with past clients, consistently follow up with prospects, and track everything in my pipeline so that I can forecast upcoming sales.

Contactually review by Carsten A.
Carsten A.

"One of the best CRMs available"

What do you like best?

I've tried almost every CRM out there, really. Contactually was the only one that really stood out as a true time saver. It has paid for itself several times over with bringing me work that otherwise would have been lost. The ability to create logical buckets of contacts and keep track of them but user defined timing. Having all of my email conversations, phone call dates and times, texts, and notes all in once place is really handy. I don't have to keep remembering the last time I called or what I said in an email, it's all there. Keeping track of my clients social media comments within their profile is very interesting and one aspect I'll be taking more advantage of soon. Email templates are a huge time saver. Having the ability to email directly within Contactually to clients by bucket is a bonus. In short, there are so many wow features of this program that are either implemented better than most other CRMs, or there are features not available anywhere else that makes it almost a no brainer. Contactually is also highly recommended by Michael Port, the author of one of the best business books available, Book Yourself Solid.

What do you dislike?

The ability to go from the details page of one contact to the next is not possible. One has to go back into the bucket of contacts to go to the next contact. If you're on say page page 20 and you go out of the details page back into the contacts list, you're taken right back to page 1. Hugely time consuming if you want to view details in many contacts.

All fields are not searchable, especially if you create a custom field.

Custom fields only show up when you're in the edit mode of each contact.

Contact list columns are not customizable, nor can you reorder the contacts by any column.

Some Contact list client location fields randomly chooses city and do not appear in the edit client details area to be edited.

Contact list does not have the ability to show more than 50 clients at once.

When selecting all of the clients on one page of the Contact list you have to click on the first one, scroll to the bottom and shift click the last one to select them all. Should have a button at the top to select all at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you have imported your contact lists and allow Contactually to scrape contacts from your email you have to take the time to put then into buckets. If you don't invest in the time to organize your contacts into usable and logical buckets of contact types then don't even bother getting this CRM. If you're serious though about organizing your contacts and devoting the time it takes to tweak things the way you want then this the best CRM system available for small business. I can't speak for any companies that require more than one person that needs a CRM as that is not my experience. If you're not sure, get the 30 day free trial and really test this out on a small sampling of your contacts. The automation and time savings are worth it. I purchased after less than 2 weeks with it. Contactually isn't perfect but it is certainly darn close.

I finally have a way to gather all of my various email contacts and put them into one location. Keeping a record of what was said to each of them is automatic and a huge time saver. Without Contactually I would have had to go through all of my emails and record conversations, quotes, and other important client information manually.

Contactually has paid for itself several times over in the first few months of using it. Quotes I've forgotten to follow up on, and past conversations with potential clients have turned into paying work due the way in which it displays reminders and allows you to search.

Contactually review by Ron J.
Ron J.

"I Love Contactually."

What do you like best?

The system is lightweight, unlike many of the CRMs I've tested. It helps me stay much more productive and helps automate a lot of things (ie reminding me to touch base with prospects/clients, tracks my pipeline, etc) in my business. There's definitely a positive ROI -- whether you consider the amount of time saved through it or amount of business gained through it's features. It's reminded me to reach out to cold prospects from ages ago that have been actively searching for services we offer, and has helped close a lot of business that way.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything I don't like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely try it if you are looking for a CRM that isn't very heavy / bogged down.

Helping me keep in touch with my clients and prospects on a normal basis, as well as tracking my pipeline/active projects.

Contactually review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Can't imagine life without it"

What do you like best?

There is so much about contactually that rocks. First off, it scans your social media and email to automatically add and update contacts. Then you can put contacts in buckets and do all kinds of cool stuff--like send a personalized email to a whole bucket. I also get tons of mileage out of the pipeline and program feature that lets you automate tons of work flow. Finally, being able to schedule emails is great.

What do you dislike?

I wish the IOS app had more functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really great CRM product with a wonderful on boarding process

CRM

Contactually review by Greg M.
Greg M.

"Really works well for the socially minded"

What do you like best?

Email Templates, Buckets, Tags, and Integrations

What do you dislike?

None really. Adding multiple tags used to be faster. I am going to contact support to find out a faster way to do this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Contactually:

-Very competitively priced

-The webinar training is awesome

-Helps you collaborate with other users in your industry

-The sales and service people are very creative and fun to work with

-They are constantly thinking outside the box to provide us with really cool features

-Gave me FREE templates to us for my business

-No one else even came close to making contact classification (buckets) FUN and EASY

-Integration with Chrome, Gmail, etc is awesome (ie: Instantly capture internet articles and info on the go and store to a specific bucket of contacts to send later)

-You will not be disappointed

I need to connect with a large # of prospective clients, prioritize them, and then store a lot of detailed information on each prospect. I have been able to use email templates to QUICKLY connect with hundreds of potential clients on a very personal level. I am excited about utilizing the scale mail and integration with mail chimp features. Contactually is enabling me to create a brand presence that outshines the competition..

Contactually review by Carrie B.
Carrie B.

"Finally . . . a really user-friendly CRM for Realtors"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use! I like that it is not overwhelming and is intuitive in its operations.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes get a little glitchy. Also, I would like to be able to enter mailers for a block of users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes quite a while to get all of your contacts bucketed after uploading all of your contacts. Set aside time to do this.

As a Realtor, having a good CRM is vital. I know and have worked with a lot of people, and they form the core of my business. I must be top of mind when any of them consider buying or selling, so regular contact with my database forms the engine of my business. With Contactually, I know who to contact and it tracks how I reach out to them (even if through Social Media or my email). It also reminds me to add people who I have emailed or connected with on Social Media but who are not currently in the system. Contactually is leading edge but does not overwhelm me with complicated functionality. I'm sure I could be using more of its features but love what I currently use. I'm a big fan!

Contactually review by Gary P.
Gary P.

"Too much time invested in Tech support and lack of support"

What do you like best?

The Concept - buckets great idea - if it only worked

What do you dislike?

Tech support and customer service are terrible. Tech support "tickets" are not answered. issues are not fixed. and the on-line training is not comprehensive - therefor you need support to solve detailed situations. Now on-line tech support is pretty good, but try to solve a detailed problem with on-line tech support - plan to invest several hours of back and forth texting. I'm in my first month of premium membership and so far the cost of my time is not worth the cool concept.

Recommendations to others considering the product

so far, I can't recommend this product to others

trying to market to potential customers.

Contactually review by Miriam C.
Miriam C.

"Great CRM for the relationship champion"

What do you like best?

The bucket structure which helps to stay on top of all important relationships. Also like the playful elements with the bucket game.

What do you dislike?

Search functionalities are not good enough yet. I would like to be able to search any data field and create reports of the people who introduced me to whom, what events brought the most deals etc. Sometimes, the email integration has a small snafu, but the support team is always available and able to fix that quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're used to traditional CRM system and want to push out cold emails to your huge database, Contactually might miss some features you need. Their system is not geared toward the sales person, who always wants to shove their products down the throat of thousands of contacts. They focus on the relationship sale and provide all functionality you need to build a really strong network. We're a huge fan of their system and their customer support!

We needed a system which matches our sales approach of a relationship based sale. We are now able to drive 90% of our business through referrals and stay top of mind with our network to get introduced when they have a prospect for us

Contactually review by Karin C.
Karin C.

"I definitely recommend Contactually"

What do you like best?

I have tried Top Producer and some free ones, but this to me is the best, it tracks text messages, phone calls, emails even if I haven't added them as a contact, gives me reminders every morning to follow up, Has pre-loaded templates to help me send messages, they are connected to bomb bomb so i can send out video emails. Every now and then there is a glitch, but as soon as you contact customer service, they respond right away and help with the issue. The best part it is very easy to use. It even captures your new leads and help you follow up with them. There's a link for a 30-day free trial below that will also get you $10 off your first paid month.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything negative to say, only if they would be able to help manage duplicate entries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helps me stay in touch with past clients and helps me stay accountable when I am not using the program. Gives rating so i can get back on track.

Contactually review by Lesli N.
Lesli N.

"Love the automation and ease of capturing who I am connecting with."

What do you like best?

That is connects with my Android to capture phone calls and other communications. Before I would forget to record new contacts or log that I talked with a customer. Contactually does all this for me and I don't have to do a thing. Having it connect with my smartphone was the best feature added yet. Now all my calls are logged! It is almost like having a personal assistant following me around recording everything I do. Love it!

What do you dislike?

It is hard for me to use the email feature on the site vs Outlook. I do use the plugin, but doesn't have the same functionality using templates. I would like to use the funnels a little more, but haven't had time to play with that feature too much yet. I need to work on our business processes a little more before I automate them. My problem, not Contactually!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not regularly connecting with your customers you are losing business. Each time I send a group email, I get several responding requesting work because they have been "thinking about contacting me, but just haven't." Usually the work needing done has nothing to do with my email content. It just puts me forefront in their mind with an easy way to hit reply.

I use the system for reminders to follow up and mass communications to specified groups. I also really like the email templates and the ability to build new ones quickly. Saves a ton of time with communications.

Contactually review by Michael "MD3" D.
Michael "MD3" D.

"This is the CRM that I have been looking for, for years..."

What do you like best?

What I love is that takes all of the contact information from multiple sources such as Social Media sites and combines them to be one person or contact. This seems simple, but I don't know of another CRM program that does that. Once a contact updates their profile in Linkedin.com or Facebook.com, it is updated in my database.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that when I send out a bulk message using their ScaleMail feature, it does not let me know who actually opened or looked at my message for me to know what works in my internet marketing and what does not. If I send an individual message, their system does let me know that information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch ALL of the How To Videos that are available first before you dive in so that you can setup a game plan and know how you are going to benefit from this CRM over what you have been trying to do.

I have over 3,300 personal and professional contacts that I have personally made over the decades thus they are not Cold contacts and I want to engage these people for various reasons throughout the year based on what Bucket I put them in. This system is so organized and thus the right contact get the right message and hears from me rather easily. In my business, I want and need to stay on people's radar and this CRM allows me to do that with limited effort.

Contactually review by Arvell C.
Arvell C.

"I was new to using a CRM. Contactually has been the perfect tool for managing my follow ups."

What do you like best?

I like the buckets with their follow up time frame. And like the Gmail plugin that allows me to bucket everyone I am emailing to make sure they are in the right place.

What do you dislike?

When viewing a list of contacts in a bucket... having a way to mouseover and seeing notes would be good Or maybe the issue is my knowledge -- having a quicker way to monitor next steps with a prospect.

Or, if contacts were default assigned to certain email addresses. By default it emails from the last one used... so I've mistakenly emailed people from the wrong email address. Likewise, I'll likely want to remove hundreds of contacts that are associated with one particular business or email address.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great to me as a starter CRM. It focuses on nurturing relationships, as compared to a myriad of other features and options. Thus it makes the main thing the main thing.

My job is channel sales or marketing or recruitment. But I also use CT for personal business as well.

Contactually review by Stephen C.
Stephen C.

"I love Contactually -- it's the best CRM on the market for me."

What do you like best?

Bucketing. With almost 10,000 contact files on Linkedin, Facebook, Google, iPhone, Outlook, and business cards, I was looking for years for a good CRM solution that would allow me to synchronize, de-dupe, and ORGANIZE my contacts. I loved the bucket game (I really, really want it to be back on the App again) because it allowed me to organize all my contacts in seconds, minutes, days -- and it was fun and convenient too.

What do you dislike?

I wish the Bucket Game were on the App. It's so convenient to play in 60-second intervals, which makes it especially good to do on a smartphone. I would play the Bucket Game once or twice a day if it were on the App. I wish the de-dupe program were a little smarter because I still have a lot of duplicates that need to be merged, but aren't flagged. When I'm on the contacts page, if I check multiple "buckets," the system assumes I want to see any contacts that are bucketed in one or more of the checked buckets. I wish checking the buckets was more like an "AND" operator instead of an "OR."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it 30 days and use it substantially -- bucket, bucket, bucket, and get organized. If you don't like it, you can export all your contacts, and those buckets/tags will be saved in the spreadsheet, making it less of a waste.

It is far easier for me to reach out to large numbers of contacts in meaningful, individualized ways -- whether it's checking in with them, inviting them to events, asking them to participate in giving campaigns, or anything else. My contacts are so much better organized, so I can find people more easily when I need to.

Contactually review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"Easy way to stay in touch with customers, prospects and more"

What do you like best?

The ability to organise contacts into groups then automatically be prompted to get in touch on a regular basis. The ability to template replies and follow-ups save a lot of time and help to systemise processes and communications across the business. The integration with Gmail so all emails are accessible against each contact is super helpful. The automatic synchronisation with lists in MailChimp is a brilliant feature.

What do you dislike?

Inviting other users and sharing contacts and permissions appears to have been added as an after thought. It seems to take quite a lot of time to share each bucket with other users and when you enable sharing you have to update your own permissions too which seems odd if you're the owner of the bucket. The mobile app is slow and not very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for small business owners who need to leverage their time. A caution if you have a lot of LinkedIn connections it can take an extremely long time to bucket them all and might be a waste of time if most of your connections are not of high quality. I chose not to connect LinkedIn for this reason as I have over 1500 connections, most of whom will not be worth bucketing.

The ability to keep in touch with multiple stakeholder groups is of huge benefit to me. The integration with Gmail also saves a lot of time so I don't have to bcc emails into Contactually.

Contactually review by Brandon D.
Brandon D.

"Best way to stay organized, top of mind with clients and on top of leads!"

What do you like best?

When you first use contractually you'll be able to import all of your contacts from multiple sources, from there you create what are called buckets and can sort your contacts. It is very nice to be able to pull in information from all of your databases and have it one place.

What do you dislike?

My only regret is that I didn't start using it earlier, sorting contacts can be daunting but in the long run it will pay dividends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the webinars that are offered, they will provide valuable insight to how you can best use contactually

We wanted a way to keep all of our clients, leads, and other contacts sorted. With contractually we're able to stay top of mind with our sphere of influence which is 70+% of our business and stay on top of the leads in our funnel. As a team we have complete transparency with the process of following up and moving deals through the pipeline. Every member is up to date on all files in real time and we're all able to work together towards a common goal without having to ask each other where we're at. It is just there, and we can see it. By following up with contacts on a daily basis, we've seen a significant increase in referral business that we may not have gotten had we not followed up. It has also helped us substantially with time management and organization

Contactually review by Dave K.
Dave K.

"Totally on top of things!"

What do you like best?

What I love about Contactually is that it allowed me to focus on my database - which is quite extensive - as a key resource for developing my business. Having over 6500 contacts may seem like an asset, but until I effectively incorporated Contactually, it was a huge "black hole" of names,

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike! It works beautifully for me! I have only been a realtor for about a year, but I tried several other systems. this one was the best by far!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You've got nothing to lose but lost leads, frustration and whell-spinning! The ease of use is key. There is virtually NO learning curve! They "hold your hand" throughout the process and make sure that you are ontrack. It's truly a "custom" system.

PLUS - it's completely mobile, which is another feature that I find to be indispensible. On your smartphome, your tablet, your laptop AND the office - you are only a couple of clicks away from your clients.

Staying in touch in a timely and efficient manner. Our business is all about contact - virtual and personal. Contactually allows me to be very specific with each and every contact without the process appearing to be "canned."

My productivity is dramatically improved! When we begin in this business, we are often "spinning our wheels' - going about our business in a very haphazard fashion.Contactually allows me to prioritize my business in a

smooth, consistant manner that I find ideal.

Contactually review by Mario R. K.
Mario R. K.

"Wonderful sales and relationship-focused small business CRM!"

What do you like best?

Love the templated emails and the novel idea of bucketing contacts primarily by frequency of desire to stay in contact. Full integration with all contact means - email (various accounts), calendar meetings and calls, social media - all means that you truly are collecting all your interactions with a customer, prospect, client, partner, editor, advisor in one place and not only get reminded that you haven't reached out in a while (or are starting to lose contact), but can quickly catch up on all your prior interactions.

What do you dislike?

Some bugs in performance that can take a while to get resolved or responses to customer support inquiries. I know they are working on this, as they previous focus was rolling out features quickly, and now they are catching up with the support portion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. If you're not using any single CRM system now, especially. It is quite powerful and integrates nicely with Zapier, Mailchimp and others.

Contactually allows me to track my various conversations across numerous clients, focuses and types of contacts, and lets me quickly catch back up and see where we left off. It gives me my one bucket to go to, to see that. I also like the pipeline and email template capabilities, where I can set up mini-campaigns and somewhat automate my outreach on an ongoing and event-driven basis.

Contactually review by Daniel G T.
Daniel G T.

"Software That Makes Building Better -- and Profitable -- Relationships Easy!"

What do you like best?

Somewhere I recently read that no matter what changes come from advances in technology, one thing will never be upgraded: people. People will always have the same desires, fears, drives and passions that they do now. Contactually puts other people back in the centre. In the past, I've been task-oriented, but impatient with people. The Dashboard in Contactually turns building relationships into a set of tasks -- something I can tackle with glee!

What do you dislike?

I don't like the way Contactually turns the signature in a message into gibberish when you send it through LinkedIn. Also, I'm sure some messages I send through Contactually end up in people's spam folders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're in any type of business that's built on relationships, you'll find that Contactually gives you an easier way to strengthen -- and profit from -- those relationships.

For 21 years I've worked as a professional writer and I've built up a huge database of contacts. Now I have an easy way to stay in touch with those people. When they ask what I'm up to, it gives me an opportunity to explain that I'm a B2B web copywriter -- some want to talk to me about work on the spot. With others, staying in touch keeps me fresh in their mind so that when they're looking for someone with my skills, they refer that person to me.

Contactually review by Mara D.
Mara D.

"This is a must if you need help tracking leads/potential leads"

What do you like best?

I am a "list" person, I actually enjoy organizing my meetings, contacts, possible leads, etc. and I'm glad a client of mine introduced me to Contactually. I liked how I can easily categorize each contact I have into buckets, set up followups and pipelines.

What do you dislike?

It can get overwhelming at first but it's worth it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not get overwhelmed with everything. It will all pay off in the end.

Contactually makes it easier not to lose potential leads and make sure that you keep track of your communication with them.

Contactually review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great intelligent CRM - easy setup"

What do you like best?

The automatic email sync from multiple accounts makes it easy to keep new contacts in your database. They have lots of integrations too.

What do you dislike?

The Pipelines and Programs features could be more robust. Simple branching logic could make their automated marketing programs better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very simple CRM to pickup and implement.

Relationship marketing and selling from an authentic business relationship. Keeping my network top of mind and not loosing anyone in the cracks.

Contactually review by Drake M.
Drake M.

"Best Real Estate CRM That I have used!! "

What do you like best?

I love how contactually will tell me how long its been since Ive talked to each contact, and I can put clients into buckets. The bucket game is actually a really effective way to 'clean up' your contact list quickly.

I currently use the buckets of "past clients" "current clients" "mortgage Lenders" "future clients"

Its Great!

What do you dislike?

It could look a notch more "modern" or appealing to the eye. but it does exactly what you need it to do. I wish you could make contacts pictures a bit bigger, its a very small picture space for each client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! You will love being able to classify your clients into buckets, it really helps my buisness.

I am realizing how many people were really falling through the cracks before! I am now a lot more organized after just a few short months of using contactually.

Contactually review by J. D.
J. D.

"Contactually for Consultants A+"

What do you like best?

Over the years I've accumulated a huge number of personal and professional contacts. Instead of treating all your contacts like email marketing leads, Contactually encourages you to sort them into categories you create with an innovative and actually kind of fun 'bucket game' then encourages you to maintain contact with important groups.

I used to manage email in its own client and communication related tasks as a separate list but no I've switched all communication type tasks to Contactually's built in task manager.

What do you dislike?

I initially didn't understand the differecent between programs and pipelines but the support team helped me figure out my best use cases.

Sorting my existing contacts and knowing where to add new ones has been immensely helpfull. My consulting pipeline is now completely full and I can tell potential new clients when and how I can help them without having to guess.

Contactually review by Aliyah D.
Aliyah D.

"Contactually is perfect!"

What do you like best?

I love that they make it so user friendly for a business minded person. As someone who left Infusionsoft because there were too many moving parts to keep track of, I absolutely love the flexibility of Contactually and the power it brings. The Scalemail makes it easy for me to customize emails and the buckets allow me to keep track of all my different contacts and is perfect the visual people.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike about contactually. It's been great so far!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it!

Staying in touch with people in a personal way and keeping track of my pipeline. Love it!

Contactually review by David D.
David D.

"I rely on Contactually to build my real estate business database and keep in touch with my clients."

What do you like best?

I like the way Contactually creates new links to a contact based upon the information it has--from a phone number and email address, you can get Facebook and LinkedIn information, for example.

What do you dislike?

Implement elements that you create, such as buckets and email templates, are listed in the order they were created. Would much rather have this order be controllable, or at the least alphabetical.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement the free trial and start small--don't let the process of bucketing a large database bog you down.

Contactually enables me to keep in touch with my real estate prospects and clients in an organized and trackable way. It makes sending out a weekly e-newsletter very simple, and helps me not let prospects fall through the cracks.

Contactually review by Consultant in Real Estate
Consultant in Real Estate

"Contactually saves you time and makes you money!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to manipulate the data in my contacts to filter through and find someone I haven’t been in touch with for a while and reach out!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software can be glitchy, but I know that they are constantly updating and revising it so there is always a new feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start small. Don’t get overwhelmed. Use it for organizing contacts first and then grow into the more robust features. Take advantage of customer support - they are great.

Organizing my database of clients and intelligently staying top of mind at regular intervals

Contactually review by Sergi M.
Sergi M.

"The only tool I use on a daily basis"

What do you like best?

It helps me automate mesages (emails) so that my followup is consistent. It also allow me to import thousands of contacts at once, tag and find them later on.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to tell...the only thing is the customer service. It take 24 hours or more to get back with a solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have nothing to lose with the 30 day trial. I have been paying for Contactually for almost 2 years now, and it's the best investment in software/technology so far.

I can automate and customize the followup process with 1 click.

User in Real Estate

"A great system that has kept me from letting leads fall through the cracks! "

What do you like best?

I love that it updates information about my contacts automatically when my contacts update their profiles. I also really like the reminder system - one of the things I've struggled with in the past is realizing how long it has been since I've contacted a past client or potential lead. This highlights it front and center. I also love that I can assign different contact time periods to buckets.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't mass email people AND track opens of those mass emailings. To track opens and link clicks, you have to do it one by one. I also don't like that the ability to add custom fields is a little limited compared to other CRMs and you can only really search tags, not the custom fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for something to make sure that you're staying in touch regularly, then you should definitely consider Contactually. But if you need something with customizable and searchable fields, other products might work better for you.

It helps me to stay in touch with potential leads more regularly. In the past, I would let 3 or 4 MONTHS pass and not be in touch with some contacts. Now, it's rare that I'm out of touch for more than 1 month. It ensures that I am doing something everyday to generate leads and maintain relationships.

Contactually review by Todd S.
Todd S.

"Contaually Service "

What do you like best?

They really manage contacts extremely well, very comprehensive approach.

What do you dislike?

Not as easy to integrate outside programs, this is a big limitation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to setup, and ready to roll as fast as possible.

Better focus with Clients and response times.

Contactually review by Diane F.
Diane F.

"I am a contactually user"

What do you like best?

I like how I can separate all of my contacts in to buckets and follow up appropriately

What do you dislike?

I was very disappointed when the facebook integration stopped. I am contacted often via facebook and this program allowed me to keep all of their contact info and conversations in one place. I also think I pay alot compared to other services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It helps keep up with your contacts.

I meet new potential customers daily and its a struggle to keep up with them all. This helps.

Contactually review by Rob M.
Rob M.

"Contactually is a terrific relationship manager"

What do you like best?

Contactually's ease of use, automatic importing of emails and contacts, as well as social media integration give it powers that few relationship management tools have. Tracking your contacts and conversations inside of the tool makes it easy to stay on top of your contacts and appointments. One-touch mass emails that are personalized to the recipient-which increases open and response rate.

What do you dislike?

There are minor issues with browser refreshes sometimes not catching changes and additions. Sometimes a second refresh is needed. Every so often it will lose connection with the social media integration and a re-connection needs to be made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the 30-day trial at www.mycontactually.com and see if it is a good solution for you and your business. Integrate the use into your workflow every day.

Client and customer contact, relationship-building while keeping in touch effectively. Check it out at www.MyContactually.com

Contactually review by John M.
John M.

"Contactually keeps me front of mind with my key contacts - every day!"

What do you like best?

I have been using Contactually for about a year and it is a key part of my marketing. It enables me to keep in touch with the people I need to stay in contact with on a consistent basis.

I love the way you can "bucket" your contacts and then set an appropriate frequency to stay in touch with them.

I also love that I can keep content I come across in the system and then share it strategically.

Contactually ROI for my business is simply beyond belief!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Very happy with the product - and its simplicity is perfectly fine for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it!!

I have got new business as a result of using Contactually

Contactually review by Rolf S.
Rolf S.

"Fits like a glove"

What do you like best?

Contactually has a great combination of functions that help me with our business. It is based around our contacts, reminds me, if someone starts to fall through the cracks and has some lightweight CRM-features.

I really like the seamless integration of email accounts, calendars and the syncing with linkedin, facebook and twitter.

The email templates and programmes make it super easy to follow-up with people.

Also really nice are the tons of integrations of other services. We use the connection to Mailchimp a lot.

What do you dislike?

I think they are still developing the service at a great pace. This leads to some bugs and imperfections that can be annoying.

The team functions are slowly evolving. I am eagerly waiting for

- team templates

- team programs

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend contactually:-)

Why?

Contactually has become our central hub for contact management and sales. We have invested a lot of work in tagging all our contacts and fitting the product to our needs.

I therefore hope that a lot of people use Contactually so that they have the funds to further evolve the tool:-)

The contact frequency with our main contacts has significantly improved. Transparency within the team got a lot better, since I can see, who had the last interactions with a contact and what it was about.

Scale Mail and personalized templates have increased the number of contact opportunities.

Contactually review by Tobin S.
Tobin S.

"Integration with Outlook 2013, Exchange, does not work well. Outlook freezes daily."

What do you like best?

The Buckets. Although the new version wants to take away the visual look of who is in each Bucket. Contactually is taking away the reason I use Contactually.

What do you dislike?

I am 60 years old and this is the first time I have ever written a negative review on anything online. Integration with Outlook Exchange 2013 does not work well. For the last few days I have been receiving an error code "error returned to server, 505". This error goes away when I remove Contactually interface with Outlook. Also, Contactually interface with Outlook really slows Outlook down.

I have have submitted numerous trouble tickets with Contactually about the Outlook interface problems. No resolution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the competition.

I am a Realtor and have a lot of contacts. Contactually helps me organize my contacts.

Contactually review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"time to get organised"

What do you like best?

Easy to use simple tried 3 others before I found Contactually it's the best to keep up with your customers and prospects nothing falls through the cracks and you don't have to have a Pilots licence to use it, customer service is great friendly and professional if you need a simple CRM that has all the bells and whistles Contacually is for you

What do you dislike?

works great on iPad not so good on IPhone

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something simple easy to set up and use this is the one Contactually is consistently up grading and adding new features a must if your pushing yourself

staying in touch with my customers and prospects it is great for never missing out

Contactually review by Eric C.
Eric C.

"Helps me keep people from slipping through the cracks"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that once people are set up in the right bucket and I've got the notifications configured the platform is like a "string on my finger" to help me keep tabs on my important contacts. There have been way too many instances in the past when I have forgot to follow-up with someone important and end up kicking myself. Now, I simply categorize and work my contacts in Contactually and let the system do it's work. No more excuses!

What do you dislike?

There have been some sync issues related to notes and some other information from Google Apps. On a positive note, the support folks at Contactually keep me informed of the process. I also wish the Android app was better. I used to have it installed, but seemed very clunky and consumed resources. It would be good to monitor calls and text messages, but with it bogging down my phone, I un-installed it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest starting with only a couple of "buckets" at first and starting slow. I made the mistake of adding all of my groups as buckets at the beginning and was overwhelmed. Just have a few to start and then add people as you go along. Over the course of a couple of months the system will become what you want and it will be a much more manageable process.

As stated above, there have been too many times where someone that I've met and put into my address book had simply fallen off my radar. While having a "lot of connections" is a good thing, the reality is that without a good way of keeping tabs on how often you're keeping in touch it's hard to really be an effective networker. With Contactually it gives me the ability to segment my list and keep in touch more often with those that matter most.

Contactually review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Looks great, but bugs cripple it"

What do you like best?

The UI is beautiful and very forward thinking. I was very impressed by how they organize Buckets, Programs, etc. The method of moving deals and companies around was very intuitive and flexible for how we organized our organization.

What do you dislike?

CONTACTS DO NOT WORK. Period.

1. When you look up a contact, it will show that they are missing. You go to create them, then it says the contact already exists so all the information you just typed in was for nothing.

2. When you go to sort Contacts by Buckets, it shows that you have 0 contacts for that Bucket. When you go through the Bucket interface, it shows you have 100s.

3. The Contact notes section does not support any formatting, so you can't do bullets, indentions. If you copy from another document, it does not transfer formatting so your notes become a huge blob of text.

4. When trying to send mass email through the Scale Mail, the interface routinely locks up and won't let you send more than 50, even though the limit is 300 per day. It took me a week to send a mass email that should have only taken 2 days. Buttons also often disappear and make you refresh the page to come back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you see bugs during your trial phase, they will be compounded during the real phase.

The platform was supposed to help with running our marketing team but the bugs, especially since they were with Contacts, made the platform worthless.

Contactually review by Jason C. L.
Jason C. L.

"Wonderful time saver and very intuitive! "

What do you like best?

I love the automated/templated way do to introductions. I do tons of email introductions and this has been a huge time saver!

What do you dislike?

I wish the introductions feature was available on the iPhone app! The ability to do introductions from my phone as I leave a meeting would be amazing.

I have not completely leveraged the whole power of this tool, but the ability to bucket & tag contacts for future use is very helpful in segmenting my business.

Contactually review by John M.
John M.

"Contactually brought together my 1000's of disorganized names in to organized groups."

What do you like best?

Grouping the contacts into "Buckets" and then having the "Buckets" feed directly into MailChimp. Auto updating of contact information directly from their emails. Integration in to Gmail was a must, this product has made a great difference in bringing together my email and contacts.

What do you dislike?

Pipelines just did not click for me, could not get it to present info in a way that made sense to me. I have a Galaxy II phone and tried to use the mobile app, the power drain has consistently killed my phone. I have removed and tried re-installing several different times, but the mobile app has consistently drained the power.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start slow, don't try to do it all at once. If you are looking for Google integration, this is it.

Keeping in contact with people that I have not contacted on a timely basis. Pulling my contacts into the various "Buckets" 'found' several hundred contacts that I had been neglecting. One of my MailChimp groups literally doubled in size when I started "bucketing" my contacts.

Contactually review by James L.
James L.

"CRM with the features you need and none you don't"

What do you like best?

I've tried a lot of CRM systems, and most of them take way too much time to customize and set up in a way that's actually useful for you. Contactually is the only one that I feel reflects the way I actually network and keep in touch with people. I like the focus on push reminders (who I should be following up with each day), buckets (based on how I know these people), introductions, and group emailing. It's simple to use and I've recommended it to multiple people too. There's even an awesome mobile app!

What do you dislike?

The grading is a little bit ambiguous, and I wish the gmail integration was a little smoother.

Contactually helps me keep in touch with more people with less effort. There are so many different stakeholders that I need to keep in touch with, but Contactually helps me stay organized and make sure that I'm sending the right messages to the right people.

Contactually review by Tracy W.
Tracy W.

"The easiest way to stay in touch and turn your database into dollars!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the program allows myself and my team to easily categorize contacts. The dashboard is easy to glance at and it gives daily homework to complete. I am always trying to get my dashboard cleared, but it's impossible. Contactually is always pushing me to stay in touch more often with my clients. It's a GREAT problem to have. I used to use excel and now I am working smarter with this smart database called Contactually...it's actually good!

What do you dislike?

If I had to pick something that i dislike, there are a few bugs that are being worked on that I come across from time to time. Customer service is great at fixing them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep using it as much as possible, your wallet will thank you.

staying organized and keeping me on task

Contactually review by Briddick W.
Briddick W.

"Excellent Robust CRM"

What do you like best?

Having contactually has been instrumental in my success as a real estate agent. Creating buckets allows me to organize my database and systematically follow up with them based on the parameters I create. The other thing I love most about contactually is that is integrates well with other 3rd party programs such as Mailchimp, Bombbomb and zillow. I live and breathe in this CRM.

What do you dislike?

There is still room for improvement. I wish it was able to send text messages. Some tasks could be more automated

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for at least 2 months before deciding if it's right for you

Keeping track of everyone I've spoken to and following up with them

Contactually review by Vicki M.
Vicki M.

"Contactually is money"

What do you like best?

I like the features! All of them. Integration with Gmail is the best feature. Buckets keep me organized. There's a grading system that let's me know how I'm doing on follow up - I'm competitive so I like seeing the A+. I like the social connectivity; it saves me time. I'm quickly able to see whether or not I'm connected and, if not, connect right there and then.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything. There are features I'd like to see but nothing that I specifically dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient with getting organized. It's a robust program.

Keeps all my contacts and communication with them in one place. Reminds me when to reach out again - keeping relationships fresh. The gmail and mail chimp connections save me from having to look for past conversations or see if they're on the newsletter list.

Contactually review by Alicja W.
Alicja W.

"Worst customer service"

What do you like best?

This is a great CRM but they also have a lot of technical problems.

AW

What do you dislike?

This is a great CRM but they also have a lot of technical problems.

And when there is a problem in your database and try to contact someone at support, you get some folks with "foreign" names email you back repeating your questions and not taking care of the problem..

I work at the largest brokerage firm in Manhattan, and my colleagues had similar issues with them.

When there is a problem, by the time find someone with brain to help you and fix the problem, you lost the business and can't use the database.

AW

Problems overshadow benefits.

Contactually review by Lesli H.
Lesli H.

"Switchover from SalesForce"

What do you like best?

I like that I don't have to have an administrator license to set it up. I love that it integrates with FaceBook and LinkedIN and other email accounts. The Merge feature is simply the best keeping my contacts neat and tidy. I love that I can do on line chat with a rep when I get stuck. Also, the Office Hours are fabulous when I can attend them. My only suggestion there would be to offer some other time slots than the same time everyday.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't work with Microsoft Outlook for MAC. I hope it get's resolved. The part I don't like is that LinkedIn can restrict some information based on security settings so it may say you are not connected on LinkedIn with the contact when infact you are. It would also be great if you could personalize the LinkedIn invite requests from Contactually, but that is not available. When setting up Tasks is doesn't list who the Task is for. So.. when you set a Task inside a Contact that says Call him on 8/10 about proposal.... the name of the contact does not show when the Task pops up. That has been confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for teams as well as independant Sales and Marketing individuals.

I need to stay top of mind with prospects and schedule when I should follow up. It allows me to create the time frame myself through the Buckets system.

Contactually review by Jay P.
Jay P.

"Great product that keeps getting better"

What do you like best?

Their system of reminding you to reach out to contacts you haven't spoken to in a while. That alone has lead to deals for my firm.

What do you dislike?

At this time you can't pull up a company to see all the contacts there, you can only view per contact. It would be great to know when the last time I contacted someone at that company was versus just the individuals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Your usage will vary depending on your type of business and the size of your company for but this is something that easily becomes a simple CRM for many people. Especially independent contractors.

Two primary problems:

1. Keeping up with existing contacts and staying current on what they are doing.

2. Their bucket and program system is a REALLY efficient way of reaching out to a large group of people in a timely and professional manner.

I have signed new clients based on the reminders I get each morning and just a month ago we fully booked a trade show with meetings AND signed a new client before we even got there. That was all due to the ease of use in their Program system.

Contactually review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Contactually is the awesomest!!!"

What do you like best?

The time savings I get each month is amazing. I feel that I get over 160 hours of time back each month.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The only thing that I can say is that not connecting to LinkedIn anymore is a bit of a pain, but that was something LinkedIn did, not Contactually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I gain over 160 hours of productivity each month from using Contactually. You can too.

The biggest thing that Contactually does for me is build stronger relationships with my contacts. In addition, with email templates and the program functionality allow me to create a killer follow up process with connections.

Contactually review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"love contactually"

What do you like best?

really love contactually. it's been instrumental for outreach and engagement. enjoy the buckets feature, scalemail, and it's generally easy to tag and segment my lists.

What do you dislike?

i am excited to see how the platform grows / evolves, as there are still a few idiosyncrasies that need to be worked out (like selecting more than 50 scalemail emails...it should be allowed and then just schedule out the email over the next X amount of days to fulfill the email, in my opinion). And the insights feature is lacking - it's a bit confusing to see how well i'm doing as the only person using the platform (perhaps it was built for teams). otherwise, great product.

outreach is key - it's helped me connect with hundreds of media outlets very easily.

Contactually review by Joshua J.
Joshua J.

"Contactually is an awesome, highly customizable CRM that makes building relationships fun and easy."

What do you like best?

Contactually is absolutely awesome. From personalized marketing automation, email tracking, relationship management, and tracking and collaborating on deals as a team, it does it all. It's been a huge help in organizing our whole sales processes to increase consistency and efficiency, especially as we scale our business development team.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything yet. It's quick, and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product that is easily customizable what whatever relationships you need to build and improve.

We were charged with the task of organizing our entire sales/business development team into one easy to use platform that allows us to work independently or collaborate on deals as well. We'd struggle with other CRM's that served more as "management" platforms, rather than relationship building platforms like contactually. It's been hugely beneficial in keeping everyone on task, and has actually helped us improve our forecasting models as well.

Contactually review by Les D.
Les D.

"Nothing short of outstanding. Exceeded all my expectations and my expectations were high."

What do you like best?

I love the way relationships are segmented with buckets and that each bucket can have it's own program and agenda

What do you dislike?

Some of the navigation items, especially email templates and share content could be much easier to access

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump in headfirst and realize that you can't break it. If something looks like you can click it then by all means click it. That is the best way to get comfortable quickly

The most obvious is the ease with which consistent action can be taken. Consistency is the name of the relationship development game

Contactually review by User in Information Technology and Services

"The hustler's secret weapon"

What do you like best?

Contactually lets me scale my personal communications like crazy. I'm an entrepreneur with two companies so I wear a lot of hats: business development lead, customer service rep, outbound marketer, talent recruiter, etc. Contactually is the only tool I've found that lets me move at lightning pace at all those things.

What do you dislike?

Team function is really limited. I've been campaigning for them to let us share email templates and programs (automated sequences of actions/emails) across users within the same organization. Still hasn't happened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try for a little while. The learning curve isn't too steep.

We've reeled in new leads with the tool both in sales and talent.

Contactually review by Andy Andersen, B.
Andy Andersen, B.

"Best CRM Ever!"

What do you like best?

Extremely intuitive. Love the drip email marketing functionality in "Programs." Buckets make it easy to track relationships. The dashboard keeps me on top of all my contacts. Very user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. It's a great tool.

I use Contactually as my primary CRM tool in a marketing/sales role.

Contactually review by Matthew T.
Matthew T.

"One of The Best"

What do you like best?

I've tried a lot of software like this, and Contactually stands out ahead of the crowd. It focusses on relationships, which is all there is to say, really!

What do you dislike?

Not much, but if I had to choose it would be based around the insights. It would be good to have a better idea of how many emails I've sent, who opened, percentages, etc. This would help in my overall monthly breakdown

I'm an author who has a lot of people to keep up with. This tool helps a great deal

Contactually review by Sidney B.
Sidney B.

"So Simple!"

What do you like best?

This is a very simple system that is exciting because of the feature that automatically records communications via email and now Mail Chimp (I just switched to Mail Chimp from Constant Contact)

I perhaps, do not use all features but it works great for me.

What do you dislike?

Unable to rearrange Buckets into a more workable order

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try

It made keeping in touch with our clients so much easier with the bucket system.

Contactually review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Great solution, but could be better.."

What do you like best?

The personalization of lists/buckets and reminder periods as well as the daily email list of contacts.

What do you dislike?

Loss of LinkedIn connection is a huge drawback of the data integration without manual input of information. The contact screen formatting can be challenging as well. Mobile app on the phone is not great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check integrated solutions, they are slow to add additional automated user options.

Managing relationships so I do not loose business opportunities I am currently working and following up consistently and timely. I have been able to get rid of all of my sticky notes from my desk.

Contactually review by D. Keith C.
D. Keith C.

"Contactually is the only thing between me and contact chaos"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I don't have to put in any of my own information. It reads my email and parses it out to gather information on my contacts. Then it goes a step further by retrieving all their social media profiles. It's really great all the way around.

What do you dislike?

From a team perspective, I can't always tell what has and hasn't been shared with my team. From an individual user, I would like to be able to merge contacts that *I* know are the same. At present you can only merge ones that it things are the same.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to connect *all* of your email accounts, social media accounts, and phone. Contactually isn't useful if you only have chunks of data and not the whole thing.

It's the only way I remember to stay in contact with the people and projects I consider important. I have over 7k contacts and it would just be ridiculous to do without contactually. I recommended it to my new startup immediately and we've been using it since day one to stay organized.

Contactually review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"Love it! Has Helped me grow my business!"

What do you like best?

The ability to know when I need to make contact with someone. Top of mind is crucial in the business marketplace and it has helped me stay on top of my contacts.

What do you dislike?

No longer having the LinkedIn option as we did before. I liked having the picture inserted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Populated the cell/phone fields. I have several labels and it would come handy to have these populated.

I offer marketing services to business owners who don't have time to plan their marketing. I help them stay on top of their marketing.

Contactually review by Cathie J.
Cathie J.

"I appreciate this product!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Contactually is the built-in system for organizing my clients and contacts!!

What do you dislike?

It seems like some of the processes to set up a program could be simplified.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd like to see programs easier to set up rather than having so many steps. I know as I use it more then I'll be able to offer more constructive suggestions if I have any!

Real Estate

Contactually review by Philip R.
Philip R.

"Great CRM"

What do you like best?

The integration with email is seamless. The program monitors all social interaction, and once in the correct categories, reminds you of when to contact people.

What do you dislike?

None other than it does not track your calls on the Apple iOS, but that is not Contactually's problem, it is an Apple issue.

This program helps me and my real estate business stay in front of my clients and potential clients minds.

Contactually review by Justin C.
Justin C.

"Contractually is essential for startups"

What do you like best?

I love that I can go back my entire Gmail history and get in touch with everyone I have ever emailed.

What do you dislike?

I would like a more advanced pipeline tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it.... it will maximize your business results.

Sales development and marketing.

Contactually review by Brent D.
Brent D.

"Product has many great attributes and will be incredible with time"

What do you like best?

The fact that it scans signature lines and social sites for information to include in the contact record. The flexibility of the email system.

What do you dislike?

Slow to fix issues. Customer Service is great from the front end but the programmers have an apathetic approach.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient... its kinda glitchy but they have committed to getting it worked out

Collaboration on clients and the ability to semi-institute programs that facilitate a rounded team approach to the team

Contactually review by Dan D.
Dan D.

"Best CRM for small business. "

What do you like best?

The bucket system combined with the dashboard is intuitive and helps me get stuff done,

What do you dislike?

we no longer have the link to LinkedIn and Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll know what you need to do to move your business forward on a daily basis.

increasing bookings

Contactually review by Gary S.
Gary S.

"Contactually is the only CRM I actually enjoy using."

What do you like best?

Siimple. Intuitive. Tells you what you need to do when you need to do it.

What do you dislike?

Honestly don't know. Have not stumbled on anything yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just jump in. You'll be glad you did!

Staying in touch and nurturing our leads.

Contactually review by Greg G.
Greg G.

"Mixed feelings but great potential"

What do you like best?

The buckets and the organization are the best features. The ability to remind yourself to follow up by setting reminders is great.

What do you dislike?

Terrible bugs and shotty connections to other mediums. The customer service is awful and I still have resolutions waiting that even Zvi said he would follow up on but doesn't. Incredibly unimpressed with the back end of Contactually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bucket loosely and then start narrowing down as you work more in the program.

Networking more.

Contactually review by Consultant in Education Management
Consultant in Education Management

"Big fan of Contactually"

What do you like best?

It's a great way to know who you need to be in touch with, organize your contacts, be useful to your contacts and make the most out of them too!

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to somehow share some of my buckets with other members of my team so they can see my contacts but not read my emails or have access to my emails. Maybe it is possible but I haven't worked it out yet!

There are too many bonuses to write here! If you have a business that relies on relationships then Contactually is key.

Contactually review by Daniel J.
Daniel J.

"Best Keep in Touch System ever"

What do you like best?

The very best thing about Contactually is that is acts as my follow up brain. I don't have to waste resources to remember anything to keep in touch, it does all that for me.

What do you dislike?

By now, there is nothing that I actually dislike about Contactually.

I help entrepreneurs and impact investors connect. My business is all about relationships and that's what Contactually is about as well.

Contactually review by Consultant in Real Estate
Consultant in Real Estate

"Way better CRMs Out there.. Don't bother wasting your money.."

What do you like best?

The buckets... but they immediately changed the format after I signed up..

What do you dislike?

Very little to know programs.. The trial version is the highest options available. The failed to tell you that you have to pay more for their highest version of program.. Not worth it..

Recommendations to others considering the product

The need to stick to and sell to what they originally offered. I felt taken.

You can import contact from you phone.. Customer service send you links that supposes to help you but there are generally link you can get by searching google. You simply cant... If you have Macbook Pro, you pretty much can do anything with importing contact from it either.

Contactually review by Linda R.
Linda R.

"Contactually CRM simple to use and keep using."

What do you like best?

Ease of Use. Enjoy the Bucket game in placing your contacts in the right category quickly.

What do you dislike?

Email Templates do not display content until you actually open them up individually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for the person who is too busy to continually try to learn new systems when a simple to use but sophisticated system such as contactually already exists.

Keeping in touch with past clients or prospects. Keep more in contact with everyone.

Contactually review by User in Performing Arts
User in Performing Arts

"Highly Innovative and Productive"

What do you like best?

Following up with contacts and usually required a decent amount of work including outlook, spreadsheets reminders and more. With Contactually I'm able to set up reminders for sales leads in a productive and innovative fashion.

What do you dislike?

It's still using yet another software. I wish there was more integration with ticketing systems and their API.

productivity on sales leads and making them seamless.

Contactually review by John B.
John B.

"Best Contact Automation Tool ... Period."

What do you like best?

I've been using Contactually for well more than a year. There is no contact automation tool available with this kind of power or ease of use at any where near this price point. They've made the UI slick and intuitive. It integrates with my Google Apps and SalesForce CRM and they've managed to do all that without a lot of technical glitches or issues. Contactually helps me move people through the pipeline and keeps important clients and leads from falling through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - It's an awesome tool. Fast and easy to use.

Contactually keeps me from having prospects and leads slip through the cracks.

Contactually review by Consultant in Financial Services
Consultant in Financial Services

"I wanted this to be perfect, but gliches and confusion made it a waste of money"

What do you like best?

I loved the idea of the bucket system. I tried to make it work for years.

What do you dislike?

The main aspect, the buckets! I wasn't able to easily categorize my clients in mass. Something that simply should have been possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a large data base, I would consider starting from scratch

I'm trying to organize my various netwroks and then implement a system to stay in touch.

Contactually review by Husam J.
Husam J.

"Simply the best contact management system combined with a smart CRM."

What do you like best?

- Contact management system and CRM

- Two way integration and sync with Google contacts

- Smart follow up process

- Template ready to use for follow ups

- Intelligent reminders

- Excellent pipeline management

What do you dislike?

Hmmm... None! It is overall a great platform.

I have been looking for the best platform that integrates with my business tools, simple and easy to use, but with all the important features that I would need in a contact management and CRM for business. Contactually was the solution. Absolutely the best in class and I would highly recommend it for any business.

Contactually review by Kim and Brian B.
Kim and Brian B.

"Contactually ROCKS"

What do you like best?

AMAZING product. Helps me keep my pipeline full.

What do you dislike?

Unable to integrate with multiple phones -- desk phone, cell phone, etc.

Keeping people in the pipeline.

User in Real Estate

"Contactually is for me!"

What do you like best?

Love the ease of use, buckets and simple streamlined user interface. Also, love that they offer a mobile iPhone app too.

What do you dislike?

Don't like the fact the constant reminders to reach out to contacts who already have a scheduled task item in the que.

Enables me to organize my contacts into relevant buckets and reminds me to make frequent contact.

Contactually review by User in Furniture
User in Furniture

"Bucket your contacts into meaningful categories"

What do you like best?

I can sort my contacts into whatever buckets I create and then quickly view my last communication them. It syncs my gmail contacts and automatically stores anyone I've emailed, so no more manual creation of contacts. When Im heading, into a territory I can quickly see my VIPs there and what we've talked about last.

What do you dislike?

It used to sync with LinkedIn and I beleive that feature is going away. Also, I would like the ability to customize my dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will like it.

Quick access to my VIP's. Fast email templates. Fast understanding of my last communication with them.

Contactually review by Christine H.
Christine H.

"Simple to use for simple contact management. Would not use as my only CRM"

What do you like best?

Aesthetically pleasing, easy to use. Not too expensive

What do you dislike?

I wish I could access both of my accounts together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an easy system to start with to dump a bunch of contacts. The systems to create process, not so much.

Better contact with subsets of contacts

Contactually review by Kamran M.
Kamran M.

"The Best CRM Ever!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and the unification of the product with Outlook and Gmail! The versatility of the buckets and team features is also marvelous.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Really there is nothing I dont like!

Growth in my company and closeness with my family and friends. It got me back in touch with extended family from Facebook. It is a excellent program!

Contactually review by Jeff W.
Jeff W.

"Puts the "Relationship" back into CRM"

What do you like best?

Easy connections on a large scale. Makes sure I don't forget my connections!

What do you dislike?

Is sometimes flaky (but they usually fix it quickly)

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is not your father's CRM. Get used to it bugging you and helping you keep up with whatever your goals are.

Contactually helps me stay connected and build relationships on a scale I could not with other products. It helps me keep both the close and distant connections in touch so that I can find business opportunities when they come up.

Contactually review by Ilan P.
Ilan P.

"Take outreach to the next level"

What do you like best?

Email templates for repeated outreach make it easy to resend crucial information-no need to reinvent the wheel.

What do you dislike?

Email templates are accessed via settings instead of front and center.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Prove it works first-get your boss to pay

Recruiting clients to events and hosting events. essentially I'm the hub and contractually makes my job easier

Contactually review by Joe F.
Joe F.

"Great easy to use CRM. It provides focus and clarity for sales in a easy to use package. "

What do you like best?

The ability to get reminders, track follow up and create pipelines.. the mobile tool also quick and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It is a good tool. that has gotten better over time. I still need to learn some of the features, but that is not a fault of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a cost effective easy to use CRM for a small business look no further.

The program is proactive it, reminds me to call people that I would not remember to call right away.

Contactually review by Nadia B.
Nadia B.

"Staying Connected"

What do you like best?

As a blogger, I use Contactually to effectively keep in touch with my network and stay 'top-of-mind'.

What do you dislike?

As an individual plan user, I would like to turn off the teams, programs, pipelines, and deals functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Organize with tags rather than buckets. Reserve buckets for timeframes and when to follow-up with specific groups.

Never forget to followup with my network. Easy to pull in social media profile info, share internet articles and take care of correspondence in bulk. Love the sync to contacts and the gmail plugin.