ContactWorld for Sales

3.6

Fast and easy integration between Salesforce and your contact centre for better sales, marketing and support.

Work for ContactWorld for Sales?

Learning about ContactWorld?

ContactWorld for Sales Reviews

Ask ContactWorld a Question
Showing 10 ContactWorld reviews
ContactWorld review by User

"Ok for Small and Medium Size Businesses"

What do you like best?

The company tries meet your business needs and not just their own. NVM also tries to be proactive in involving you as a customer in product features that will actually be useful.

What do you dislike?

Customer support needs work. Tier 2 support is classic unhelpful technical team.

Reporting also needs work. Real time has decent features but UI could use work. Reporting on trends over time still needs significant improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ok for small businesses but enterprise companies many consider using a more established product. Company is trending in the right direction but some areas at different speeds than others.

We use ContactWorld for providing international support through a live channel in different languages. We have been able to create boutique call paths and route international customers to support staff that are native speakers easily.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ContactWorld for Sales
ContactWorld review by Simon W.
Simon W.

"One of the SFDC old guard and still performing strongly."

What do you like best?

What I like about NVM is that is integrated. And we are talking proper integration. Not a faux "you can view our software within SF but it doesn't really interact with it" type of integration too.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of yet if I am being honest. Your mileage will always vary as far as your business adopts the tool to best practice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They've managed to maintain their #1 position for some time now and it is plain to see why. Make sure you check out their partnership with the Sumo range of motivate products too.

A much more streamlined and integrated call centre experience.

What Outbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

ContactWorld review by Cooper S.
Cooper S.

"New Voice Media Review"

What do you like best?

Makes tracking calls easy, and click to dials allows you to make many calls quickly. Additionally being able to listen to previous call recordings is a big plus for improving my own skills.

What do you dislike?

I get notifications every time I switch the area code I'm calling from. Minor annoyance

I can do my business development job more quickly and effectively. Using different area codes helps to increase odds the people I am calling will pick up, and having it as an attachment within salesforce keep my dialing sessions streamlined

ContactWorld review by Tom S.
Tom S.

"nvw review"

What do you like best?

I really like new voice media because it allows for click to dial from salesforce and knows who is calling by account.

What do you dislike?

I dont like the fact that the dialer is very slow in lightening salesforce and would freeze from time to time.

I used NVM to call a higher volume of customers and transfer live calls

ContactWorld review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"NewVoiceMedia is a solid platform for outbound sales."

What do you like best?

I've found NewVoiceMedia's tool to be very reliable. We tried another similar tool and it was always crashing or freezing. We have not had any problems like that with NewVoiceMedia yet.

What do you dislike?

With my screen view, some of the fields are cut-off. I wish this was something I could customize.

I'm able to make a lot more calls using this tool as compared to manual dialing. It's also been a good training tool as every call is recorded.

ContactWorld review by Trey T.
Trey T.

"Good program has kinks"

What do you like best?

The fact that all of my contacts information is stored to one place

What do you dislike?

Accessing information can become a tedious and daunting task. Sometimes easier to just keep actual business cards in a Rolodex.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn and trial runs will assist with navigation of product

Keeps points of contact at fingers reach.

ContactWorld review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Seamless communication integration!"

What do you like best?

With the cost of international and domestic call, companies are spending too much to interact. The NewVoiceMedia VOIP will help you minimize these expenses and effortlessly communicate to the right person anytime.

What do you dislike?

Like traditional phone system, you need to invest with telephone unit capable to IP system. The process of NewVoiceMedia VOIP can be easily adapt once the company is already using the system.

Real estate cold calling

ContactWorld review by Administrator

"Sales Master"

What do you like best?

I do like that it makes going through the process fairly easy-however I have used things that are easier to navigate

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes it is difficult to navigate the program, making it more complicated then I feel it needs to be.

I am sorting through clients, to find the best sales appropriate decision. I have realized that It keeps things organized really well

ContactWorld review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Business Development Manager"

What do you like best?

hasn't had issues not working

quick and easy to use

ability to call from multiple cities

What do you dislike?

no custom # field

need to hang up and pick up each dial

limited city choices to call from

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't know

More conversations, more pick ups, quicker dials

ContactWorld review by User in Computer Software

"Good Salesforce call tool"

What do you like best?

Integrates with Salesforce and developers are open to suggestions

What do you dislike?

There are issues from time to time with browsers and audio

Allowing entire office to be connected on the same phone system

Learning about ContactWorld for Sales?

* We monitor all ContactWorld for Sales reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.