Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Contalog

4.8
(3 reviews)

Contalog, a utile app for sales professionals, presents diverse products tidily, manages sales orders and customers efficiently.

Work for Contalog?

Learning about Contalog?

Contalog Reviews

Ask Contalog a Question
Showing 3 Contalog reviews
Contalog review by Jesus M.
Jesus M.

"Contalog allows me to have an efficient inventory management"

What do you like best?

For me, Contalog is one of the best applications for sellers with options that include management and order management, digital catalogs and detailed management of customer profiles, inventory management and control, among other advanced options related to the commercial area.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Contalog for several months and it has been one of the best inventory management programs. I liked everything

Recommendations to others considering the product

Contalog has a very good reputation among users and it is because it is a very useful program for sellers and companies. I assure you.

Contalog has been very useful for me, thanks to this tool I can keep a detailed record of my merchandise inventory and a better handling of my orders.

I like to have a good administration of my business and Contalog has benefited me a lot.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Contalog
Contalog review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Amazing Product with Fantastic Support"

What do you like best?

Inventory process has always the been a serious task for me, but now Contalog makes handling our inventory much easier. Stock transfers, channel specific stock and bin location helps in finding what's where are adjusting stocks as well.

What do you dislike?

Lack of appointment scheduling system is a minus. Without it, it is hard to schedule follow ups and reschedule delayed appointments.

Contalog gave me a sigh of relief by offering direct order placing facility in the app which was way too convenient for me and my management as well. So no more sitting in front of computers after closing a sale.

What Order Management solution do you use?

Contalog review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Helps a lot with our field sales"

What do you like best?

i) I feed the product details prior to appointments. So I don't fumble for records in the eleventh hour.

ii) Earlier I needed to memorize the product details. But now I am just able retrieve data in seconds from my tablet and explain to my customers.

iii) Carrying important stuff was too tiring. With Contalog I can walk freely with hands in my pockets.

iv) When customers place order, I enter in this app and notifications are instantly sent to my higher officials.

v) I get due credit for my work as it lets our Admin view every individual's sales performance.

As a salesperson it is a revelation to me. I am able to concentrate more on my presentation skills

What do you dislike?

To be honest at the moment I have nothing to say against. I leave that for my boss to answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Account sync helps in getting real-time updates on any minor changes made in the sales network be it edits, delete or product upload

Clients can be maintained in different groups based on their regularity in purchase or other criteria like wholesale, retail etc.

Five different levels of order statuses clearly inform about the processing stage in which the order is.

Minimal UI and clear product classification makes it easy to switch between products and navigate around without confusion

Events based orders helps in calculating which event has been profitable and to re-construct sale pitching or strategies

Individual sales performance can be easily calculated by retrieving reports based on orders

Being a salesperson how much ever cautious I have tried to maintain records I failed miserably. I was not able to fathom the reason. Thankfully my sales head decided to go in for a sales based app. It was then I got introduced to Contalog, a digital catalog for Sales. But from my experience, in terms of features I would say it is far more than just a digital catalog.

There are not enough reviews of Contalog for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

OrderStream Logo
OrderStream
4.0
(11 reviews)
OrderStream help you integrate with any supplier to enable direct-to-customer fulfillment, maintain control of fulfillment with visibility and exception-based management, track and resolve fulfillment delays, and streamline delivery time.
IBM Order Management Logo
IBM Order Management
3.5
(10 reviews)
IBM Order Management orchestrates cross-channel selling and order fulfillment across a dynamic business network of customers, suppliers, and partners.
Oracle Order Management Cloud Logo
Oracle Order Management Cloud
3.1
(10 reviews)
Oracle Order Management Cloud is designed to improve order execution for the order to cash process. It includes predefined integrations, centrally managed orchestration policies, and global availability and fulfillment monitoring that can help increase customer satisfaction and order profitability.
Solid Commerce Logo
Solid Commerce
3.2
(10 reviews)
Solid Commerce helps merchants and brands increase profits by easily listing on global online marketplaces and unifying the management of their operations all within a single all-in-one Software as a Service platform.
RetailOps Logo
Vin eRetail Logo
Vin eRetail
4.9
(6 reviews)
A Powerful Multi Channel Order Management Suite of Products.
Freestyle M.O.M. Logo
Freestyle M.O.M.
3.3
(5 reviews)
Freestyle M.O.M. is the leading integrated Ecommerce and PCI compliant order management software built for ecommerce, multi-channel and distribution businesses.
Manhattan Enterprise Order Management Logo
Manhattan Enterprise Order Management
3.3
(5 reviews)
Enterprise Order Management is a central repository for all customer transactions that provides a 360 view of the customer orders online and in the store.

Learning about Contalog?

* We monitor all Contalog reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.