Contalog, a utile app for sales professionals, presents diverse products tidily, manages sales orders and customers efficiently.

Work for Contalog?

Learning about Contalog?

Contalog Reviews

Ask Contalog a Question
Showing 1 Contalog review
Contalog review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

Helps a lot with our field sales

What do you like best?

i) I feed the product details prior to appointments. So I don't fumble for records in the eleventh hour.

ii) Earlier I needed to memorize the product details. But now I am just able retrieve data in seconds from my tablet and explain to my customers.

iii) Carrying important stuff was too tiring. With Contalog I can walk freely with hands in my pockets.

iv) When customers place order, I enter in this app and notifications are instantly sent to my higher officials.

v) I get due credit for my work as it lets our Admin view every individual's sales performance.

As a salesperson it is a revelation to me. I am able to concentrate more on my presentation skills

What do you dislike?

To be honest at the moment I have nothing to say against. I leave that for my boss to answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Account sync helps in getting real-time updates on any minor changes made in the sales network be it edits, delete or product upload

Clients can be maintained in different groups based on their regularity in purchase or other criteria like wholesale, retail etc.

Five different levels of order statuses clearly inform about the processing stage in which the order is.

Minimal UI and clear product classification makes it easy to switch between products and navigate around without confusion

Events based orders helps in calculating which event has been profitable and to re-construct sale pitching or strategies

Individual sales performance can be easily calculated by retrieving reports based on orders

Being a salesperson how much ever cautious I have tried to maintain records I failed miserably. I was not able to fathom the reason. Thankfully my sales head decided to go in for a sales based app. It was then I got introduced to Contalog, a digital catalog for Sales. But from my experience, in terms of features I would say it is far more than just a digital catalog.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Contalog

What Order Management solution do you use?

Learning about Contalog?

* We monitor all Contalog reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.