CONTENTdm is a service used by many different types of libraries, historical societies and museums that gives you the tools to build, showcase and preserve your digital collections. With CONTENTdm, you increase the visibility of your digital collections with a website customized for your community that includes search engine optimization and the capability to share your metadata in WorldCat and other repositories where people search for information.
CONTENTdm allows you to:
• store items in any file format including, text, images audio and video;
• add complete metadata to help searchers find your collections;
• load large collections quickly with batch processing;
• customize the experience for your users and your community by creating a website that aligns with your brand;
• ensure secure, managed storage and monitoring for your master files and digital originals.
CONTENTdm FAQ: http://www.oclc.org/contentdm/resources.en.html