Contentstack

Contentstack

Contentstack™ is the leader in Headless CMS. Contentstack accelerates and simplifies content management across today's and tomorrow's digital channels, including web, mobile and IoT. The award-winning technology has been recognized by analysts as the future of digital, omnichannel content management.

Work for Contentstack?

Learning about Contentstack?

Contentstack Reviews

Ask Contentstack a Question
Showing 13 Contentstack reviews
Contentstack review by <span>Kristyn L.</span>
Kristyn L.
Invitation from the software vendor

Contentstack has made my job so much easier

What do you like best?

I love how easy Contentstack makes it to control and change content. Many of my team members have been able to figure out how to use the platform on their own with little to no training. I love the simplicity and flexibility of the platform. It makes it not only easy to use, but versatile enough to match the needs of our website.

What do you dislike?

As I use the platform, I think there is room for more features and additional user experience improvements. However, the support team is extremely open and eager to hearing these suggestions, and new features are constantly being rolled out.

When we decided to do an overhaul of our entire website, we were looking for a CMS that would keep things simple and user-friendly for storing our content while allowing us to have freedom when it came to the actual development of the website.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Contentstack
Contentstack review by <span>Tracey M.</span>
Tracey M.

Best content management

What do you like best?

I really enjoy Contentstack because of its ease of use and ability to be super flexible. It integrates easily with my Salesforce, and allows me to collect the big data I need to know what is going on on my website.

What do you dislike?

I've found nothing I dislike about Contentstack. The easy to understand dashboard, and ease of inputting new content make updating any of the pages easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want seamless control between desktop and mobile applications, this is what you wan to be using.

My sites hosta a global directory of anti violence organizations. With the help of Contentstack I am able to track which records are looked at, for how long, if there is a specific region getting more attention than others, and the ability to make new resources available on the website by only working in my Salesforce instance.

What Headless CMS solution do you use?

Contentstack review by Administrator
Invitation from the software vendor

Great option as a flexible headless CMS for many types of applications and services

What do you like best?

Well thought out and designed interface. Makes it very easy to configure content types with many different types of fields and options. Nested and optionally multiple grouping was one of the features that makes Content Stack stand out. Unlike some other options CMS is not blog oriented and easily to understand JSON output can be used and shared across multiple services.

What do you dislike?

In the past scheduling entries to be published at future dates has been confusing for some of our content creators if edits are made after a post has been scheduled. Need to be careful modifying existing fields in established content types to avoid accidentally losing data. I hear this is an improvement they are working on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Saves the trouble of having to build a custom backend and just focus on the frontend and user facing aspects of your app or site.

There are many benefits of having a headless CMS that just outputs json and associated assets. Solved our need to serve static content but retain the ability for content creators to make edits without engineering assistance.

Contentstack review by <span>Jason R.</span>
Jason R.

Content Stack Changes the Game Company-Wide

What do you like best?

Content stack has saved my company a lot of time and money by making it easy to deploy and manage user-facing content across my organization. My Developers love it because it was easy to deploy and fast; my marketing team loves it because they can go in and update content on their own. I had my developers build a custom-landing-page template builder on top of content stack so that the marketing team can drag and drop modules, and then Content Stack populates the modules with data. Super slick. We use content stack to run the bulk of the website, to build landing pages, and to run our blog. It's been a great tool for us and everyone in the organization loves it.

What do you dislike?

I think that there's still some room for the User Interface to be as intuitive as the consumer (b2c) products in the space.

Content stack has given us the usability of off-domain consumer-grade products while allowing us the SEO benefits of having content on our domain. That's been the biggest win.

Contentstack review by <span>Alberto H.</span>
Alberto H.

The unique supporting content

What do you like best?

The easy way to deliver digital content and the multiple interactions by using it on mobile, by the web or and wherever you are. I like the applications development it has that gives the chance to review any content.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the cost per month, it is too expensive to pay for only a monthly rate, it could be mnore accessible to the people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the software even if it is expensive, it is easy of use and implement.

It has helped me with all the content I have managed across my job, editing and posting announces. It has the tools that I have needed to create new contents.

Contentstack review by <span>Melissa M.</span>
Melissa M.

ContentStack Review

What do you like best?

Easy to deploy, easy to use at every level, and it helps us push push digital content quickly saving us alot of time.

What do you dislike?

There's nt much to complain about yet. I would appreciate more customized features in the future though!

We use this as our primary (and only) CMS tool for managing and updating digital content.

Learn more about Contentstack

Contentstack Videos

Learning about Contentstack?

* We monitor all Contentstack reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.