ContentStudio

(33 reviews)

ContentStudio gives you the ability to discover topic-relevant content filtered by social shares, different media types and virality. Select posts individually from your topic feeds or setup an automation campaign with your own rules to publish content automatically to your selected channels.

Work for ContentStudio?

Learning about ContentStudio?

ContentStudio Reviews

Showing 33 ContentStudio reviews
ContentStudio review by Nica L.
Nica L.

"Easy platform, Multiple tools, Community engagement"

What do you like best?

There are hundreds of social media tools available but only some are worth the price you pay. ContentStudio replaces multiple tools and has the same functionalities all in a single easy-to-use dashboard. I'm able to replace at least three tools in my stack; one tool that helps me find relevant content and two tools which manage the posting aspect. As a bonus, you can speak with their team members directly and be part of an active online community. They also treat their early adopters well and want to include every customer in the updates. You won't see the ContentStudio team slice their pie differently just to force users to pay more money.

What do you dislike?

You do run into minor bugs due to the nature of ongoing developments. Also, engagement on their roadmap comes in waves. However, this is minor since they are actively working on their roadmap at all times. I would rather a company skip minor status updates and actually work on improving their products.

Speeding up my time on social media. This part of marketing can take so much time and I would rather not spend hours scouring the web for content. CS helps me, and my clients, by giving me a single platform that is capable of curating, scheduling, and posting to multiple websites.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ContentStudio
ContentStudio review by Josh K.
Josh K.

"Content Investigator and HUGE time saver"

What do you like best?

- The new user interface makes it very easy to preview, post and schedule content across many social media accounts.

- I also like the ability automate posts for when I know I have a busy schedule coming up.

- They connect to all the major social media sites anyone would want to share to.

What do you dislike?

It's still growing but I wish it had more content sources. Sometimes when I add a domain it doesn't pull any content in but I know that domain published something. This is a dislike because I like to preview posts and content before I set them on autopilot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for mainstream content (popular) then Content Studio is great. If you're looking for more niche content, it might not have the coverage you're looking for.

For me being a single freelance person this tool saves me a ton of time. I have it setup where it finds the most popular articles in my vertical so each morning I pick 2-3 share for my business page.

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

ContentStudio review by Leonardo W.
Leonardo W.

"Awesome Product"

What do you like best?

ContentStudio made our life way easier. The need to share fresh content with our users is something that was taking a lot of time from us.

With CS (now in the version 2.0), our workflow became way easier! You can search, gather ideas and post on multiple platforms with a couple clicks.

They included the possibility to add Instagram, which is a game changer for us since we use it for ecommerce.

Don't think much, just get it.

What do you dislike?

The only think I don't like too much is the image editor. It could be like other design apps, where you can have images and some forms.

An integration with design tools would also be nice, but as far I heard, they are working on it.

Our workflow improved immensely. One of the team members create the content, I can check and approve and add my own reviews if I wish.

You can search content, create automations and post content automatically with the automations. This solved a major problem for us, the time spent finding content.

ContentStudio review by Manish R.
Manish R.

"ContentStudio is one stop solution to all my content needs"

What do you like best?

The feature I like most from ContentStudio is its content discovery tool. Using my preferred keywords, I can quickly find the content that is trending in my niche and create original content on similar topics.

What do you dislike?

I think ContentStudio can improve their layout as many great tools are hidden inside submenus. I understand that with so many options, not everything can be shown upfront. But they can try to dynamically change the menu for each use based on their preference/usage

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small or medium scale enterprise that is looking for an easier way to create , manage and publish original content, ContentStudio is your perfect solution. Go for it with your eyes closed.

The biggest problem ContentStudio has been able to solve for me is the Blogging part. I can now search for great topics that are already generating user engagement over social media, create content around similar topics and publish it on all the popular platform without ever having to leave the ContentStudio platform.

ContentStudio review by Jordan M.
Jordan M.

"Excellent Low cost social media Management Solution"

What do you like best?

Everything from ease of login, (Can login via facebook or Twitter) to all of the different social networking platforms that can be integrated into this one stop shop social media posting solution, to the types of content it can search and post, and how granular you can get with the topics, it is a great economical solution to the problem of being a sole proprietor and having to manage your own social networking. It even has an excellent Iphone APP. A lot of these B2B solutions slack off on the app. Content Studio does not. The dashboard is also very easy to use and very informative.

What do you dislike?

Content Studio can feel like a bit of a learning curve. Getting the exact target topics to show up for your social network posting can be challenging sometimes. For example, posting on real estate topics can bring out agent and broker oriented content and not client oriented content. Otherwise, It is a great solution with very few criticisms. Also, the more I use it the easier it will be for me to implement so this criticism might change in the future. Another criticism is the lack of analytics. You can integrate Content Studio into your Google Analytics Platform and your business website, but you can't really track your facebook, twitter, linked in etc...business postings through the dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time getting to learn the product. The more you learn about it, the more useful it is. Check out the app! Very handy.

-Social media Marketing

-Networking

-Client Engagement

-Productivity

-Content Generation

-Content Creation

ContentStudio review by Jan H.
Jan H.

"Amazing tool!"

What do you like best?

This tool is all you need to manage your Social Media Content Strategy. The amount of content it finds is great and pair this with Replug for a truly powerful strategy content strategy. It allows you to schedule content and integrates with Feedly for even more content.

What do you dislike?

The tool will be even more powerful once the anlaytics is out of Beta. For now, proper UTM campaigns in Google Analytics provides enough info to see what is effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you will not be disappointed!

Finding engaging content for our users. It also helps us to see what content is most engaging to our users. This, in turn, helps us to share better content and stay relevant to our customers.

ContentStudio review by Ed B.
Ed B.

"ContentStudio aides our content marketing posting and social media curation"

What do you like best?

The cloud app is very responsive, and the new U/X is amazing! Everything loads fast, it's easy to navigate and exceed my expectations of a social network/blog publishing, curation and scheduling tool.

I like the automated scheduling of curated content, integrations to other key publishing and social tools and overall it's just a great social media/content marketing management tool!

What do you dislike?

So far there isn't I've found while using it that I dislike. Let's just say because we haven't "broken" it yet, ContentStudio is great and there's very little to dislike for the time being.

Staying consistent in social media content marketing is really hard for a busy agency, but being able to curate, automate and publish/share valuable content in our social media channels, keeps our brand front in center of our target audiences. In addition, sharing our content, written or video, is important and being able to publish an automated stream of content, saves us tons of time!

ContentStudio review by Administrator

"Content Studio is on top of it."

What do you like best?

I love content studio. I've had it for over a year, and it does a really good job of helping me create the huge volume of content I need.

I mean its so many things all in one:

Content planner and calender

Content finder

Content curator, review and snip content right in the app

Social media poster and scheduler

Worpress blog poster

Next level text editor

Smart social media automation tool

Topic follower and alert tool

The best part? It does them all well, quickly, reliably, and smoothly.

It's a really good tool.

What do you dislike?

I would like if they had instagram posting capabilities

It would be cool if the UI was bit more intuitive

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take note of the fact that they are a VERY active company.

The release other app integrations and upgrades to their product all the time.

They are one of the most active SaaS developers I have seen.

ContentStudio helps me solve the problem of being able to find, create, schedule, and post content that is relevant to my audience, all without ever having to leave their interface.

ContentStudio review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"A Juggernaut for every online business."

What do you like best?

Tell me a thing can't be done by the ContentStudio. It's a great tool for Social posting, repeated posting and content curation. An all-in-one tool for freelancers to big Enterprises and brands with many social media accounts and blogs.

They provide wonderful Support and always ready to fix your issue through screen sharing (thanks Adil).

With ContentStudio we can easily post on too many blogs, tumblr and medium accounts plus also search what content is trending.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such but little disappointed as unable post to Instagram and Quora. Secondly, unable to use RocketLink or JotURL link shortener with it as they should make them available too apart from their own Replug. It'll certainly increase their sales and brand value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good all-on-one tool which you should try once.

It saving us a lot of money by cutting the cost of usage of many tools like Buffer, Zapier and Zoho Writer. Apart from that, we can edit and curate post with combined team efforts as we're using Small Team Plan.

ContentStudio review by Matt F.
Matt F.

"Good for a pinch or a fist"

What do you like best?

They say that content marketing and the social media game is the salt that seasons your internet marketing. So if that is the case then Content Studio can be used as a pinch or a fist.

Content Studio sources and pools tons of information, articles, and posts that you can share on your page so that you can supply people with a good amount of content even if you are not the provider but instead the purveyor.

What do you dislike?

Since they are still testing it you will occasionally run into a UI problem. But problems with testing and final products are hardly indicative of the overall quality of the product. Especially since V2 is about to release soon it's hard to imagine they would be taking steps back with this successful platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Content Studio is a huge feed of new content based on whatever services you are looking for. This isn't your chance to create just another social media post but for your businesses you associate with to create an opinion and take a stand locally.

I enjoy content creation and I love creating funnels for each of my clients that all push for website visits and click tracking. But, I don't like making every one of my posts that. So Content Studio creates a great opportunity for me to share relevant content and local content. Nothing validates and verifies a local business more than sharing local news and stories and Content Studio provides all that in spades.

ContentStudio review by Marco C.
Marco C.

"All your social content under one roof"

What do you like best?

I especially like the automation features, that allow you to schedule your posts on different social channels. Another strong point is their customer support, very responsive and always nice to users.

What do you dislike?

We're focused on the Italian market, and we noticed that the content suggestions for this language are not always optimal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a fully fledged solution for your social media management, but you need to invest a little time in understanding how it works. It's not as simple as other tools.

We were looking for an alternative to Hootsuite and Buffer. ContentStudio allowed us to replace both tools with a single one, less expensive and equally feature-rich.

ContentStudio review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Good but still buggy"

What do you like best?

I like how it streamlines the content creation process and allows for multiple team members

What do you dislike?

Its still pretty buggy, I'm scared to use it out of sheer fear of pictures not showing up or innapropriate content being posted

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stick with a more developed platform for now but definitely keep checking up on Content Studio. They aren't as feature rich but they do have a community and the are very engaged in terms of responding to peoples questions, comments and concerns (for the most part).

I originally wanted to use it to Run a SMM agency but never quite figured out how to fit it into the internal workflow, however, Its a tool Ill probably always keep around. Would love to see its future integrations

ContentStudio review by User in Music
User in Music

"Incredible and powerful tools "

What do you like best?

Content Studio is one of those software platforms that just does what is promises and much more.

I had no hesitation in upgrading to the small team plan and what a bargain it is too.

If you want to schedule posts to one of your wordpress blogs, no problem this does just that, you want to share

quotes or trending topics on social media this does that in no time at and you can schedule evergreen posts.

The support team are on the ball and very responsive, friendly and helpful.

Something I really do like is it's integrations with Pocket, Feedly and content spinners, especially with

Replug with gives you CTA's and tracking link shortening.

What do you dislike?

hat's not to like? I've used different tools in the past, e.g. Hootsuite, Buffer for social sharing but this does so much more. Adil from the company just gave me an overview of the product and I see the potential for so much more, e.g. content syndication etc., Hopefuilly, it will be around for some time to come and continue to improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great piece of software perfect for social media. Combine that with replug, well all i can say is that i am happy with it

Thanks to Content Studio, I can finally streamline all my Content Marketing efforts. It's a great tool, some little flaws here and there but 1000% worthy, and not only for the price. If you're buying this, I really suggest you to buy also Replug, if you want to get traffic from the external content you share

ContentStudio review by Óscar A.
Óscar A.

"Great tool to be up to date with topics of interest"

What do you like best?

I like the possibility of having a structured data grid with about the topics I am more interested in.

It is easy to configure and to adapt to specific searches.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find my self receiving info about totally unrelated topics. That should be something to improve.

I can follow serveral topics with a high level of granularity and share them along my colleagues or my network.

ContentStudio review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"An excellent tool that facilitates curation, monitoring and sharing of information on networks, blog"

What do you like best?

The ability to connect multiple social networks, tools such as feedly, pocket.

Being able to schedule publications is important to me.

The suggestion tool is very interesting because it allows you to find relevant content for our monitoring, sharing and publication.

Coupled with "Replug" which allows the follow-up of a link it is perfect .

What do you dislike?

Requires a learning time to get the most out of it. But this is often the case with tools that are feature-rich.

Video tutorials would make it easier to get started

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool saves a lot of time.

This tool saves a lot of time.

ContentStudio review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Social Media all in one tool"

What do you like best?

ContentStudio team is always on the lookout to improve the app for its users. The app itself is a powerful tool to use to manage multiple social media profiles. I especially like the discover module where you can easily create and curate posts.

What do you dislike?

Right now, I'm loving CS and there's nothing to dislike.

There are many uses but the main benefits I like are ease of creating and curating post for social media and blog posts, and automating social media posting

ContentStudio review by Jenifer  K.
Jenifer K.

"Great service; nice upgrade"

What do you like best?

I am loving how easy it is now to schedule social posts. The old format was good but this new format is even clearer.

What do you dislike?

I would love to be able to group my social media pages into one group since I always posts to them concurrently.

I love being able to schedule posts way in advance. This is especially useful when I am traveling for business or on holiday and still want to maintain my social media presence.

ContentStudio review by Nishit Kotak R.
Nishit Kotak R.

"Great tool for finding social media content that engages your followers"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, the good number of integrations with useful services like replug.io and others

What do you dislike?

Sometime the content depth may seem shallow, but you can always add custom content sources and fidn your targetted content that way

I am find useful engaging content for my followers and posting it to multiple social media accounts. I can also schedule the posts in advance so that I can spend my time elsewhere in growing the business.

ContentStudio review by Alessandro Z.
Alessandro Z.

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

Organise multiple clients posts with calendar view

What do you dislike?

The app have some bugs to solve but I'm sure it will be done in the next few days

I save a lot of time organising publishing team

ContentStudio review by Jimi H.
Jimi H.

"Gamechanger"

What do you like best?

The fact that you get almost everything Buzzsumo has + a lot more, at a cheaper price

What do you dislike?

It's still under development, which means minor bugs. Nothing serious though

Content creation and media planning

View Original

"Excellent Content Curation Tool"

What do you like best?

Flexibilty.

The new version has implemented the search and discovery of news, the range of social media and intuitive style improves the interaction with the software.

What do you dislike?

Maybe he would need some implementations about the analytics and an improvement of the feed reader.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy, a lot of function, young team and always great to respond

Propose on social networks and blog news, republish news, share issues with significant time savings.

ContentStudio review by Jess M.
Jess M.

"Best social media scheduler I’ve found."

What do you like best?

I love the advanced features, as well as the ability to follow hashtags, other accounts, etc; to find good content to repost.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I find the tool very useful, it saves our team a lot of time.

We needed a good way to repurpose our best content without having to manually schedule posts. ContentStudio has allowed us to be able to do that quickly and easily.

ContentStudio review by User

"A media planner to plan all my social and blog post"

What do you like best?

I like to use Contentstudio as a media planner to plan all my social and blog post. It's a great tool to find the relevant topic to write about using the Discovery tool.

What do you dislike?

As the other social media tools like Facebook changes its API all the time, we need to reconnect to the accounts.

We use contentstudio as a media planner.

ContentStudio review by Dominique G.
Dominique G.

"Surprisingly Useful"

What do you like best?

I am a digital marketer and looking for content is something that I do daily. I have several platforms that also look for content. I found myself using ContentStudio more often than the others. The integration with social channels that allows you to directly post to social media was also very useful.

What do you dislike?

Pricing was my biggest issue with ContentStudio.

N/A

ContentStudio review by Consultant

"Good software to manage social media"

What do you like best?

The buffering and content curation tools work really well, and the platform makes it easy to find new post ideas for topics you follow. For smaller brands, the scheduling of automatic posts works well.

What do you dislike?

There are small difficulties with the UI that ContentStudio seems to improve continuously.

ContentStudio allows for joint content curation and social-media post scheduling.

ContentStudio review by Ong S.
Ong S.

"Content Studio 2.0 looks promising."

What do you like best?

With v2.0, finding content is easier and much better, with more results. It is also much faster than v1.0.

Provides an easy way to find content to share on social media.

What do you dislike?

So far so good. Still exploring v2.0 as it was only just launched.

Finding content to share on social media.

ContentStudio review by User

"Makes social media campaigns far easier"

What do you like best?

The ability to manage long term social campaigns for multiple brands is the biggest benefit of CS for me.

What do you dislike?

Bit of a learning curve with some elements of the tool but thats to be expected with such a powerful toolset.

Social media management for multiple brands in a marketing agency.

"It dose what it says"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and Details, Just Perfect what I wanted and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

May be you can make it faster, so that it saves time for overall search and content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try for yourself without fail, worth exploring.

Searching for relevant useful content every time every day is great help now.

ContentStudio review by Administrator

"One of the most promising social media scheduling app"

What do you like best?

Contentstudio is good at scheduling, planning of social media posts. I think its discovery engine has also improved alot since v1, and looking forward to more new additions (auto post Instagram and visual feed planner please!).

Great team behind the app and that is most important towards building an app with longevity. :)

What do you dislike?

No auto posting of Instagram and lack of Instagram visual feed planner tool.

Would like hashtag analytics and more analytics features too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Social media planner.

Planning and executing social media content.

ContentStudio review by Mary Ann M.
Mary Ann M.

"Love this as an addition to my Social Media needs "

What do you like best?

The discovery of topics or quotes. The quotes have all been highly received by my followers

What do you dislike?

Wish the news in trending was more business and fewer politics

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love the quotes features and see lots of potential and will continue to use more, I'm sure.

Easy social media across all my accounts.

ContentStudio review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"All in one Solution"

What do you like best?

Like the new V2 improvements and The new UX and UI

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike so far, maybe it needs some time to be stabilised with the new version.

Managing different workplaces of clients on daily basis.

ContentStudio review by User

"Great social media management platform"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to discover trending topics and publish on multiple platforms. Setting up campaigns is straightforward, too. Saves me lots of time.

What do you dislike?

Can take some time to get the content discovery tool to generate the right results. I had to try different ways before finding the right result. Would be nice to have more documentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great social media management tool.

Managing social media profiles on different platforms.

ContentStudio review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"grand"

What do you like best?

article discovery tool is my most used part.

What do you dislike?

would prefer more blogs (wordpress) on my price plan.

all in one social media management.

Learning about ContentStudio?

* We monitor all ContentStudio reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.